Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/26/2001 10:47:25 AM EDT
OUr receivers will be done in about 3 weeks. We finally got all the kinks worked out. By the way, the billet receivers will be at a tolerance of .001" ours are .0003 big difference. And ours are to original USGI drawings. Enterprise says there are, but if you notice where the op rod dimount is that is not USGI.

Thanks,
Michael Kelly

I hope this is true
Chuck
Link Posted: 5/26/2001 10:53:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Maybe I missed something but I for have no idea what you are reffering to.
Please can you elaborate a little?
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 6:45:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Sorry
Mike Kelly runs MKS,a company which welds demilled M14 receivers back together.Then sells them or mfgs semiauto rifles made with GI parts
Recently the supply of demils has dried up.MKS has been touting the production of their new M14 forged recs.If this email is true(which is questionable as relating to previous MKS announcements)then Hallelujah,we will have new forged milspec receivers
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top