User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 8:22:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Probably not good. He’s only the second best “woman.”

With a time of 1:43:47 in the 200m freestyle, Thomas would have been in line to secure a silver medal at the NCAA Women's Championships, while her 4:35:06 in the 500m freestyle would have been good enough to win bronze.
View Quote

Probably had bad cold weather shrinkage and was tired of being mistaken for being a girl.  Figured fuck it...
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 8:23:48 PM EDT
[#2]
View Quote

I can’t believe I had to “approve” a pic from someone that’s been here two fewer years than me.

Also, dude is playing the system. His smile says “I know exactly what I’m doing.”
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 8:24:34 PM EDT
[#3]
For the patriarchy!!
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 8:24:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
His smile says "I know exactly what I'm doing."
View Quote
it's "her," sir.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 8:25:18 PM EDT
[#5]
say its name with a ny accent, and you get l-eye-uh (liar)
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 8:25:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Was Jerry in the showers afterwards?
View Quote

That was Penn State.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 8:27:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I can’t believe I had to “approve” a pic from someone that’s been here two fewer years than me.

Also, dude is playing the system. His smile says “I know exactly what I’m doing.”
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Hey, I got that as well.. Any idea what it means, or more to the point why am I seeing it ? It has happened a bunch of random times, I thought it was something to do with my computer.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 8:27:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The world has to be laughing at this fucked up country
View Quote

None are good, not one…
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 8:28:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
it's "her," sir.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
His smile says "I know exactly what I'm doing."
it's "her," sir.

Chromosomes don’t lie.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 8:29:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Until women walk out in protest these little atrocities will continue.  They could solve this at one major event like the Olympics…China would be on their side too probably
View Quote

Letting men compete in women's sports is bullshit,  lefties are doing more damage to women's rights/privacy/dignity than anything they could even accuse the right of, and this is fucking degenerate!  They are encouraging psychosis in children and young adults.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 8:35:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Chromosomes don't lie.
View Quote
howdareyou.gif
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 8:35:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Letting men compete in women's sports is bullshit,  lefties are doing more damage to women's rights/privacy/dignity than anything they could even accuse the right of, and this is fucking degenerate!  They are encouraging psychosis in children and young adults.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Until women walk out in protest these little atrocities will continue.  They could solve this at one major event like the Olympics…China would be on their side too probably

Yes, but those same women are championing social justice issues at schools.. The schools are the birthing place for most of these fucked up ideas of men and women are equal in every way. This is just shoving a mirror in their face and forcing them to open their eyes.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 8:36:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
howdareyou.gif
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Chromosomes don't lie.
howdareyou.gif

iamabfv.jpg
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 8:44:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Right now, there is a drunk arfcom’r reading this thread saying to themselves ….ummm, maybe..
View Quote

A few beers, a dark bar, closing time...
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 8:45:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Having separate men’s and women’s athletics is sexist and promotes the false narrative that men are better than women at everything. All sports should be coed and only the best competitors should compete against one another.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 8:47:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Not quite good enough for a D1 scholarship.
'Transition' to female.
Four year free college ride
Set school records.
Transition back to male after graduation.
Profit.

Hate the game, not the playa.

Link Posted: 12/2/2021 8:49:37 PM EDT
[#17]
That is pure bullshit.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 8:50:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Completely unfair.  Fast twitch muscles, longer reach, bigger hands and feet, larger lung capacity.

Even if his test was in the basement he would be crushing bio women all day every day.

Fucking bullshit.
View Quote

I placed 13th in districts in the 500 freestyle with a 5:10. I destroyed the girls in all strokes on my team. And my butterfly was half assed. Who knew I could be super more awesome pretending to be a chick.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 8:50:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Can we please return to the principals of federalism and let the clowns have their own little clown world somewhere far away from me where I never have to hear about them?
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 8:51:47 PM EDT
[#20]
Wait until the next Mike Tyson wants to box in the woman’s league.  What will the woke ones say when he/she kills someone?
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 8:53:53 PM EDT
[#21]
This shit is most anti pro women thing possible and the feminists go nuts for it.  

Total clown world.
Honk Honk
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 9:01:27 PM EDT
[#22]
Men are faster swimmers than women? And this is an issue?
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 9:02:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Eventually, every woman on the podium of every woman's competitive sporting event will be a man.  
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 9:03:54 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Also, 1:43 (I'm assuming that's yards, not meters, because he also swam the 500 instead of 400, and winter is short course yards season in NCAA) is about what I swam in college. Not great for a man, not terrible. 4:36 500 is a bit better (I was 4:4x, but was better in the 200).

So, basically, this guy was a mid range college athlete, and wanted the glory (or is intentionally doing this to show how fucked up it is to allow men to compete as women)
View Quote

You don't swim on a mediocre men's team in D1 with a 1:43.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 9:04:35 PM EDT
[#25]

1. ____________ on display.

a. Democrat agenda
b. Mental illness
c. Following the science
d. Social Justice
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 9:04:41 PM EDT
[#26]
View Quote

Is that a Dickbutt on that dude's shirt?
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 9:06:10 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 9:09:38 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Liberal women deserve this treatment. Their mothers even more so deserve to see all the time,effort and energy wasted on their princesses be destroyed by some dude.

View Quote

And the mothers and daughters who oppose it?
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 9:09:41 PM EDT
[#29]
Awesome for her !!!
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 9:09:50 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Not quite good enough for a D1 scholarship.
'Transition' to female.
Four year free college ride
Set school records.
Transition back to male after graduation.
Profit.

Hate the game, not the playa.

View Quote

Funny thing is the Div 2 university I trained with for a little while was in danger of losing their swim program.

It was gonna be cut because not enough female sports under the federally/ncaa mandated equality programs.

They started a womens water polo team to get the number up and to keep the mens swim team.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 9:14:05 PM EDT
[#31]
toilet seat up or down??
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 9:18:28 PM EDT
[#32]
That ain't nothing, y'all should see that guy on Jeopardy. He's setting women's equality back three weeks.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 9:19:50 PM EDT
[#33]
Hot
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 9:21:22 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Wait until the next Mike Tyson wants to box in the woman’s league.  What will the woke ones say when he/she kills someone?
View Quote

Probably celebrate the dude.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/mma/news-when-transgender-fighter-fallon-fox-broke-opponent-s-skull-mma-fight

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9982603/Transgender-MMA-fighter-used-Army-special-forces-wins-debut.html
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 9:21:39 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
toilet seat up or down??
View Quote

I’m sure it just pisses in it’s pants after all the fucked up surgeries
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 9:22:39 PM EDT
[#36]
What are the shower arrangements?
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 9:27:33 PM EDT
[#37]
Let it burn.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 9:29:24 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Until women walk out in protest these little atrocities will continue.
View Quote
Yep. Just refuse to go along with the charade.

Link Posted: 12/2/2021 9:32:32 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 9:33:00 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Pathetic.

Guy that beat me my senior year, by 2 seconds in 100yd breaststroke, was at olympic trials two years later.  I had a 58.01 to his 56.00.  Both All Ameican times and like a state top 16 that year.

He did like a 1:04 at trials for 100m and placed like 6th or 8th.

Either one of us would have destroyed the womens olympic quals at that time around 96-98.

My school had a female good enough to qual for championships in the 100yd breast but she would not have placed.   Would have been about 6 seconds behind but she was still damn fast.

I mention her because she had a natural talent and was the single most memorable female swimmer I ever met.    But she was barely faster than junior varsity boys.   Barely faster than I was as a freshman and with her as a senior female.

The dude in the article is a pathetic POS.
View Quote

My doubles partner in tennis was always saying the pro women tennis players wouldn't be able to beat the top high school tennis players.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 9:34:45 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 9:35:36 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 9:36:10 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 9:39:15 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Also, 1:43 (I'm assuming that's yards, not meters, because he also swam the 500 instead of 400, and winter is short course yards season in NCAA) is about what I swam in college. Not great for a man, not terrible. 4:36 500 is a bit better (I was 4:4x, but was better in the 200).

So, basically, this guy was a mid range college athlete, and wanted the glory (or is intentionally doing this to show how fucked up it is to allow men to compete as women)

D1 men's swimming is a strange place when it comes to scholarships. Some schools still have them, some don't, and it's a strange mishmash once you get out of the major state schools (obviously, the teams with scholarships get the faster swimmers).

Assuming you're saying that 1:43 isn't fast enough to swim at a D1 school, well, you're wrong because I did (although 15-20 years ago now, but I doubt things have changed that much), although one of those non-scholarship schools.

I also didn't think that a 1:43 was fast enough to place at NCAAs. Our women's team was scholarship, and was pretty good, there was at least one girl faster than me, and while she did go to NCAAs, I don't think she made finals. I'm guessing there might be some unit issues between meters and yards.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 9:47:31 PM EDT
[#45]
Geez look at those broad male shoulders. What I wouldnt give to have that build. Wide at the top and narrow at the waist and hips.

Imagine all the stuff I could do with that build.

Quoted:
Liberal women deserve this treatment. Their mothers even more so deserve to see all the time,effort and energy wasted on their princesses be destroyed by some dude.

View Quote

They lobbied for this nonsense. Reap what you sow. Men and womens sports should be segregated. Trans athletes should have their own classes to.

Link Posted: 12/2/2021 9:51:59 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 9:53:41 PM EDT
[#47]
Haha. Be careful what you wish for leftists.

This is like destroying statues in 2020. One of these days, there won’t be anymore cis female record holders, let alone the top ten.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 9:55:25 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
My doubles partner in tennis was always saying the pro women tennis players wouldn't be able to beat the top high school tennis players.
View Quote
Generally, world class adult female athletes are about the same as good 14-15 year old boys.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 10:01:20 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Generally, world class adult female athletes are about the same as good 14-15 year old boys.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Y'all want a fun rabbit hole to go down?

https://boysvswomen.com/#/
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 10:13:24 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

D1 men's swimming is a strange place when it comes to scholarships. Some schools still have them, some don't, and it's a strange mishmash once you get out of the major state schools (obviously, the teams with scholarships get the faster swimmers).

Assuming you're saying that 1:43 isn't fast enough to swim at a D1 school, well, you're wrong because I did (although 15-20 years ago now, but I doubt things have changed that much), although one of those non-scholarship schools.

I also didn't think that a 1:43 was fast enough to place at NCAAs. Our women's team was scholarship, and was pretty good, there was at least one girl faster than me, and while she did go to NCAAs, I don't think she made finals. I'm guessing there might be some unit issues between meters and yards.
View Quote

I'm not/wasn't a swimmer, but my kids were.  I don't know who you swam for, but things have changed.  1:44 doesn't podium in the 2 free at the boys high school state meet in WI most years anymore.  My son swam 1:44.x as a HS junior and senior and never finished higher than 10th.  And he was a cross country/track primary guy, not a year round club swimmer.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top