BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 10:11:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Only in GD will you have three pages of tard posts based on rumors on a non event.

View Quote

LOL, can't we dream someone will have the balls to make this insanity come to a screeching halt?
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 10:22:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I don't think it can happen here.  We have three types of truckers in this country.

Company drives who pretty much has no choice if he wants to keep his job

The union drives who works under a contract

The owner operator who has a big truck payment to make every month.

Getting these three groups to shut down at the same time won't happen.
View Quote

Maybe everybody was exposed to something...Can get a test to see if they were. Have to wait for results. Just sayin.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 10:27:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I talked to a friend that is going to retire from a trucking company and go owner operator.  He's already got some high paying loads lined up.  According to him, we are about 150K truckers short right now.

IMHO, don't block the roads.  Instead, park the trucks for a week or two.  That will cause huge supply problems.
View Quote

That is what will happen after non jabbed truckers are fired.

Who ever is responsible for this mandated jab needs to be taken to the nearest streetlight and
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 10:30:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/162439/Screenshot_20210926-153415_Chrome_jpg-2106801.JPG

But nothing happens to Antifa or BLM when they pull the same stunts.

View Quote

"Sorry Mr. Deters, but my truck had 12 flat tires. Not my fault"
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 10:31:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

The major 71/75 bridge over the Ohio River in Cincy is already lane restricted with work which has been causing issues on the bypass routes for months. Would not take much at all.
View Quote

Still?

Link Posted: 9/26/2021 10:36:29 PM EDT
[#6]
When are they going to arrest Chris Christie?

Fort Lee lane closure scandal

The problems began on Monday, September 9, 2013, when two of three toll lanes for a local street entrance were closed during morning rush hour. Local officials, emergency services, and the public were not notified of the lane closures, which Fort Lee declared a threat to public safety. The resulting back-ups and gridlock on local streets ended only when the two lanes were reopened on Friday, September 13, 2013, by an order from Port Authority Executive Director and Democrat from New York, Patrick Foye. He said that the "hasty and ill-informed decision" could have endangered lives and violated federal and state laws.

It was later suggested that the lanes had been closed intentionally to cause the massive traffic problem for political reasons, and especially theorized that they were a retributive attack against Fort Lee's Mayor Mark Sokolich, a Democrat who had not supported Christie as a candidate in the 2013 New Jersey gubernatorial election. The ensuing investigations centered on several of Christie's appointees and staff, including David Wildstein, who ordered the lanes closed, and Bill Baroni, who had told the New Jersey Assembly Transportation Committee that the closures were for a traffic study.

The United States Attorney for the District of New Jersey Paul J. Fishman launched a federal investigation, resulting in a sweeping nine-count indictment against Bridget Anne Kelly, the deputy chief of staff; Baroni and Wildstein.Wildstein entered a guilty plea, and testified against Baroni and Kelly, who were found guilty on all counts in November 2016. David Samson pleaded guilty to one felony count of conspiracy in July 2016, for acts unrelated to the lane closures but unearthed by the federal Bridgegate investigation.

In September 2016, both the prosecution and the defense in the trial of two of Christie's former aides argued that Christie knew of his close associates' involvement in a plan to shut down lanes leading to the George Washington Bridge as it was happening, and that the closings were to punish Sokolich for declining to support Christie's reelection bid. This was the first time Christie had been officially accused of contemporaneous knowledge of the plot.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 10:39:01 PM EDT
[#7]
How hard can it be to drive a truck? A 16 year old girl can do it.

FIRST TIME Driving Freightliner!!!! 2021 Montana
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 10:53:05 PM EDT
[#8]
I drive every day in Ohio. I mean how could we tell if trucks were slow rolling or intentionally blocking things up. It’s an every day occurrence around here. I’m all for supporting this but trucks would basically have to just park.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 10:55:53 PM EDT
[#9]
All truckers need to do is fuck up traffic - there are easy ways to do that without breaking any moving violations - just make a couple laps around the loop that is in virtually every major city in America.  If you get a few hundred independent truckers to do it in a single city - you will fuck up traffic.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 10:56:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Good thing my drive to work is less than two miles on residential streets.

Link Posted: 9/26/2021 10:58:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Nationwide trucking protests soon if that goes sideways……..which it will.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 11:04:46 PM EDT
[#12]
It’s not like warehouses can get them unloaded in time anyways.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 11:06:59 PM EDT
[#13]
I'd be out cheering the local truckers if something like this actually happens for 2 reasons:

1) Don't force shit on people, especially the ones that keep things rolling

2) If the log trucks stop moving at least I won't be hit by one on my commute.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 11:07:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Attachment Attached File

If ever this was appropriate.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 11:14:11 PM EDT
[#15]
OSHP is by and large anti law abiding gun owner and anti freedom. They were a  major player in opposing concealed carry and eliminating front license plates. They are not on my Buddy list.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 11:24:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Felony-Blocking Traffic???

??
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 11:24:57 PM EDT
[#17]
ANTIFA tried to stop other people from working.  If truckers choose to protest by not working, well that is their personal decision.  Not working is generally a very good way to show just how important, or replaceable, your job really is.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 11:34:00 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Cops cannot wait to zealously throw the book at truckers
View Quote
Here's a trucker waiting his turn at a semi-truck repair garage to replace a tire and mud flap.  DOT police troll the lots looking for tickets to write for a guy waiting to get his rig repaired.  

Link Posted: 9/26/2021 11:35:56 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Can confirm, BLM/antifa blocked I-5 in seattle daily with full support and cooperation from SPD and the state patrol, until some guy ran the roadblock and killed a girl.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And yet they let the BLM protestors block any roads or highways that they desire.
Clown. World.

Can confirm, BLM/antifa blocked I-5 in seattle daily with full support and cooperation from SPD and the state patrol, until some guy ran the roadblock and killed a girl.

Video still got me lollin'

GRAPHIC: Speeding Car Sends Protests Flying in Disturbing Footage From Seattle
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 11:39:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Didn’t read the whole thread.

Anyone see the error in thinking?

“We will arrest truckers that impede the ability of police to do their job.”  If you’re impeded, how are you going to arrest them?  If you are able to arrest them, you apparently weren’t impeded.
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 12:36:46 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Yup.

You want to find the stereotypical “write their own grandmother a ticket” asshole cop? Go look at the OSHP.

They also played a huge part in making the early CHL laws in Ohio completely onerous. They always support big government Rhinos and have huge political sway in the state.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The Ohio State Patrol has always been a special class of pricks.

Yup.

You want to find the stereotypical “write their own grandmother a ticket” asshole cop? Go look at the OSHP.

They also played a huge part in making the early CHL laws in Ohio completely onerous. They always support big government Rhinos and have huge political sway in the state.

I used to put Christmas lights and a lighted wreath on my service van. Customers loved it! Not blinking, not twinkling, nothing. Just plain old Christmas lights on the ladder rack and wreath on the van grill.

Used to... Several years back I got pulled over by none other, clear out of the blue minutes from home.

I see a trooper pull a u-turn in my rear view. Pulls me over. Starts off with, "I don't mean to be a Grinch buuuuut, those Christmas lights are illegal because of the color."

Amazingly just let me unplug them with a warning. As soon as I got home I took them completely off, including the whole wreath.

Next day I had customers asking me what happened to the lights. Didn't hesitate to tell them it was the coscksucking pricks in the Ohio Highway Patrol that ruined the Christmas spirit.
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 12:40:06 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Still?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The major 71/75 bridge over the Ohio River in Cincy is already lane restricted with work which has been causing issues on the bypass routes for months. Would not take much at all.

Still?

Yep... Ongoing repairs from the fire damage and I think some standard bridge maintenance. They appear to be stripping and repainting the structure. The lower deck has all sorts of exterior coverings and such. Like driving through a tunnel.

Rush hour on 275/471 is downright retarded. Not as bad as when the bridge was completely closed but not much better.

ETA: From March - https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/investigating-the-endless-repairs-for-the-brent-spence-bridge/ar-BB1eXzWi
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 3:06:41 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

The Vice President of The United States was raising money to pay their bail. Let that sink in.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/162439/Screenshot_20210926-153415_Chrome_jpg-2106801.JPG

Thats what the news wants you to think, when in reality hundreds if not thousands of BLM protesters nationwide went to court and were found guilty with some serving time in prison.

The news stopped giving a shit about outcomes. They only want all of us to be outraged at our own assumptions.

The Vice President of The United States was raising money to pay their bail. Let that sink in.

And the governor of Minnesota was using his daughter to tip them off regarding the national guard being deployed.

They are all in on it.
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 3:07:46 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Look what he did for BLM, but I should note that it appears they were all charged with real felonies, not felonious disruption, AKA protest.

14 arrested during Cincinnati protests indicted on felony charges

by WKRC
Thursday, July 9th 2020

CINCINNATI (WKRC) - Fourteen people arrested during the police violence protests in Cincinnati will face felony charges. They are accused of trying to assault police or damaging and looting stores.

Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters announced the indictments on Thursday.

"I will defend a person's right to peaceably protest and I always will. But when individuals use that occasion to loot, attack our police and their equipment and damage private and personal property and public property, I'm done with them."

The 14 face a variety of charges including assault, breaking and entering and gun charges. Deters said none of those charges will be reduced or dismissed.

Deters singled out a few of them including Solomon Zellers who he said had a gun with an extended clip taken from him. Deters said he could have caused multiple injuries and/or deaths.

He also mentioned Justin Crum, who is accused of breaking into Saks twice in three days.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And yet they let the BLM protestors block any roads or highways that they desire.
Clown. World.

Look what he did for BLM, but I should note that it appears they were all charged with real felonies, not felonious disruption, AKA protest.

by WKRC
Thursday, July 9th 2020

CINCINNATI (WKRC) - Fourteen people arrested during the police violence protests in Cincinnati will face felony charges. They are accused of trying to assault police or damaging and looting stores.

"I will defend a person's right to peaceably protest and I always will. But when individuals use that occasion to loot, attack our police and their equipment and damage private and personal property and public property, I'm done with them."

The 14 face a variety of charges including assault, breaking and entering and gun charges. Deters said none of those charges will be reduced or dismissed.

Deters singled out a few of them including Solomon Zellers who he said had a gun with an extended clip taken from him. Deters said he could have caused multiple injuries and/or deaths.

He also mentioned Justin Crum, who is accused of breaking into Saks twice in three days.

I note no charges for blocking roads. 14 of out likely thousands. Yeah taken real serious.
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 3:10:12 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Clown. World.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 3:11:44 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Blocking of freeways was a case-by-case situation with most departments issuing a strict enforcement order to keep the freeways clear.

Riots and protests were happening in over 50 cities for several months, and there are only a handful of examples of police allowing freeways to be blocked.

I have personal knowledge that 16 people in Ohio were charged for blocking freeways, and at no time were any freeways in Ohio allowed to be blocked.

So while the rest of you are comparing this trucker protest to BLM protests, its way off base. There is no disparity of treatment when it comes to freeways.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thats what the news wants you to think, when in reality hundreds if not thousands of BLM protesters nationwide went to court and were found guilty with some serving time in prison.

The news stopped giving a shit about outcomes. They only want all of us to be outraged at our own assumptions.

A few got prison time for notable events that just couldn't be overlooked but by and large the majority of them were either ignored, charges dropped, are slap on the wrist. We watched plenty of videos of them allowed to harass people with cops watching doing nothing.

Plenty of instances of people arrested for defending themselves against them too.

Did the cops even try to stop them from blocking most of the highways? For the most part no they were given room to destroy.

Blocking of freeways was a case-by-case situation with most departments issuing a strict enforcement order to keep the freeways clear.

Riots and protests were happening in over 50 cities for several months, and there are only a handful of examples of police allowing freeways to be blocked.

I have personal knowledge that 16 people in Ohio were charged for blocking freeways, and at no time were any freeways in Ohio allowed to be blocked.

So while the rest of you are comparing this trucker protest to BLM protests, its way off base. There is no disparity of treatment when it comes to freeways.

There was far more than just a handful of instances of allowing the freeways blocked, I remember seeing quite regularly in quite a few states.

I don't live in Ohio and don't recall anything regarding Ohio so I'll have to take your word for it regarding Ohio.

What were they charged with ?
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 3:14:20 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

And yet GD will claim this never happened and BLM gets away with whatever they want.

The victim complex in GD is very real.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Clown. World.

by WKRC
Thursday, July 9th 2020

And yet GD will claim this never happened and BLM gets away with whatever they want.

The victim complex in GD is very real.

There was more then enough right on video to see. The example charges here and there given pale compared to the numbers of thousands of violators.

I will give you it is much worse in certain areas. There was no shortage of video of cops in Oregon and Washington allowing these terrorists to do whatever they wanted even assault people with the cops present.
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 8:49:57 AM EDT
[#28]
Rode from the Cleveland area to my AO this morning on several highways. OSHP had their favorite spots staked out and the truckers were playing their usual slow-drag-race passing game on the two-lane sections of highway but that's it.

Business as usual for both.
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 9:02:41 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Here's a trucker waiting his turn at a semi-truck repair garage to replace a tire and mud flap.  DOT police troll the lots looking for tickets to write for a guy waiting to get his rig repaired.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijn-aSnYD1g
View Quote

Heroes.
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 10:43:43 AM EDT
[#30]
Are you telling me that a rumor started on tictok wasn't true?
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 10:47:29 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 11:10:59 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Are you telling me that a rumor started on tictok wasn't true?
View Quote

Chinese disinformation campaigns usually aren't.
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 11:21:43 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Yep... Ongoing repairs from the fire damage and I think some standard bridge maintenance. They appear to be stripping and repainting the structure. The lower deck has all sorts of exterior coverings and such. Like driving through a tunnel.

Rush hour on 275/471 is downright retarded. Not as bad as when the bridge was completely closed but not much better.

ETA: From March - https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/investigating-the-endless-repairs-for-the-brent-spence-bridge/ar-BB1eXzWi
View Quote

Damn, that's nuts.

But no, take your time, guys!

Link Posted: 9/27/2021 11:24:11 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgZaTuAwHOo
View Quote

Jeremy Clarkson on Lorry Driving
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 11:26:08 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cops cannot wait to zealously throw the book at truckers

I am not surprised it is PA.
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 11:34:06 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I've seen it so many times.

In fact, if I think about it, the only reason I'm aware of the high number of central Asians truckers is because I always see them getting out of trucks to go look at something they might hit, or have already hit

Also, who the fuck drives ANY truck in flip-flops?

Speed
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And can't back worth a fuck!
I've seen it so many times.

In fact, if I think about it, the only reason I'm aware of the high number of central Asians truckers is because I always see them getting out of trucks to go look at something they might hit, or have already hit

Also, who the fuck drives ANY truck in flip-flops?

Speed

blame the Canadians and NAFTA then USMCA
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 11:38:45 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
Had something similar happen with a Utah HP (who was going to be one of my escorts). I was parked at the WY/UT border waiting to cross the next morning. The HP arrived before me the next morning, I had just started my walk around and he informed me that one tire on my trailer was low (I hadn't gotten to the tires yet and it had been fine the previous afternoon when I parked/post-tripped). I aired the tire up, checked for leaks (couldn't find one) and just before we headed out he brings me an out of service ticket for the low tire that isn't low now. He allowed me to sign off as the mechanic/fault repaired and off we go.

We did get the ticket overturned in court (my company has a policy to fight every ticket) because the truck had been parked overnight hadn't been on the road that day and I was still doing my morning pre-trip when he wrote me the ticket.
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 12:23:37 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Clown. World.
View Quote

They're not clowns, they're just enemies.   Simple as that.

Give them the lack of respect they deserve.
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 12:35:45 PM EDT
[#39]
I have been hearing about truckers doing rolling road blocks or protest for like 5 years now and have never actually saw one or heard of one happening.

Get on with it already. Are you going to talk or shoot?
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 1:16:25 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

They got the horned guy on January 6 with a felony for "interfering with an official action"

They will make up anything they need to punish anyone who embraces freedom.
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 1:20:38 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Look at those goobers. That’s horse shit
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 1:52:25 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

They got the horned guy on January 6 with a felony for "interfering with an official action"

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File

Not the feds in this case but the sentiment stands.
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 3:32:07 PM EDT
[#43]
Well....looking for an update? You guys still chubbed up?

Yabutwhatabout.....

Link Posted: 9/27/2021 3:53:25 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

DoT really isn't allowed to do that on private property, a quick call to the truckstop and that ends right there. Unless that's part of the PA turnpike, which some are.

Never get drivers to agree on anything, too many newbies and foreigners out there too for anything to happen. Drivers no longer use CBs, so it's also almost impossible to get anything organized anyway.
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 3:55:23 PM EDT
[#45]
They'll drive as fast as the governor lets them and murder a prostitute at a FlyingJ just like every other day.
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 5:17:40 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgZaTuAwHOo
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/28/2021 12:59:16 PM EDT
[#47]
I was behind a truck on some back roads doing like 30mph today. Seemed he was going slow intentionally not letting a news 12 suv pass him. Then saw another trucker slow rolling the opposite direction with 4 ways on. Didn't seen like a coincidence ??
Link Posted: 10/1/2021 9:34:28 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I was behind a truck on some back roads doing like 30mph today. Seemed he was going slow intentionally not letting a news 12 suv pass him. Then saw another trucker slow rolling the opposite direction with 4 ways on. Didn't seen like a coincidence ??
View Quote

LOL. That was a fake news story in the making.
Link Posted: 10/1/2021 9:37:58 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

People better get this through their fucking heads real quick.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
To those who claim to be supportive of law enforcement - law enforcement is not with you.

People better get this through their fucking heads real quick.

Link Posted: 10/1/2021 9:40:10 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Clown. World.
View Quote

FPNI
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top