User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 4:18:33 PM EDT
[#1]
fuck those cops
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 4:19:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Now you’re going to charge people who shut down roads in Cincinnati?

This picture is in Cincinnati, start here

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 4:21:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Thats what the news wants you to think, when in reality hundreds if not thousands of BLM protesters nationwide went to court and were found guilty with some serving time in prison.

The news stopped giving a shit about outcomes. They only want all of us to be outraged at our own assumptions.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/162439/Screenshot_20210926-153415_Chrome_jpg-2106801.JPG

But nothing happens to Antifa or BLM when they pull the same stunts.

Thats what the news wants you to think, when in reality hundreds if not thousands of BLM protesters nationwide went to court and were found guilty with some serving time in prison.

The news stopped giving a shit about outcomes. They only want all of us to be outraged at our own assumptions.

“Hundreds, maybe thousands”?

LOL, no.

BLM Protesters, rioters, even arsonists walk when Soros’ DA’s drop all charges.

The handful of egregious cases (e.g. premeditated murder) might see a courtroom and prison time.

Link Posted: 9/26/2021 4:23:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Thousands of truckers are going to participate? Maybe a dozen or so will, but I doubt anything will happen.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Thousands of truckers are going to participate? Maybe a dozen or so will, but I doubt anything will happen.

Trying to organize truck drivers in the US is as futile as trying to herd feral cats. A nation wide trucker strike for a few days would shut this country down, a very powerful force if they ever got organized.

"If there was hope, it must lie in the proles..."

Link Posted: 9/26/2021 4:23:43 PM EDT
[#5]
How are they going to arrest them when their squad cars have been squished and pinned in by the trucks? Or their precinct has been completely surrounded by trucks?  They must want empty shelves everywhere in Ohio i guess cause the truckers don't even  have to block the roads to fuck you up they just don't have to show up... anywhere. All the karens will be asking when is the truck coming in ????????

Keep fucking around and you wanna be tyrants will soon find out your fighting with the wrong mother fuckers once you cross that line.  Go for it. I'm not a trucker but what's the last thing you bought that didn't show up on a semi somewhere at some point?  Wrong crowd to fuck with.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 4:23:58 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm guessing it's inspired by the Australian trucker protests.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 4:24:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Truckers should chant "black lives matter" and put BLM shit all over their trucks.  

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 4:24:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 4:26:32 PM EDT
[#9]
It's ok when BLM does it though.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 4:27:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Why does one need a vaccine to sit alone in a truck all day?
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 4:28:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Trying to organize truck drivers in the US is as futile as trying to herd feral cats. A nation wide trucker strike for a few days would shut this country down, a very powerful force if they ever got organized.

View Quote

I agree, I'm a trucker . If we really wanted to make a point we would stay home for a week. A dozen guys doing their job a little slower for 45 minutes won't put a dent in anything.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 4:37:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
A felony? Lol.
View Quote
FUCKING THIS
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 4:38:48 PM EDT
[#13]

Modern problems, require modern solutions.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 4:40:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
And yet they let the BLM protestors block any roads or highways that they desire.
Clown. World.
View Quote

What supports the Flat Earth?

Honklers.

Honklers, all the way down.

Link Posted: 9/26/2021 4:44:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Why would anyone need a belt-fed? Just doesn't make sense?
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 4:46:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Arresting the truckers will probably create a longer blockage than just letting them protest.

How many people capable of driving a semi do you think the highway patrol has on hand?
View Quote

The police can't drive an obstructing truck, they will have it towed.
The question would be if any tow company helps, and if any do, what happens to them.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 4:50:01 PM EDT
[#17]
As an Ohioan I have not heard shit about this from any avenue.

Also OSHP does not fuck around.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 4:50:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Arresting the truckers will probably create a longer blockage than just letting them protest.

How many people capable of driving a semi do you think the highway patrol has on hand?
View Quote

4 or 5 local towing companies that do heavy tow, at least. Each heavy tow could do 10-15 tows a day to somewhere near.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 4:50:56 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
So when Texas legislators take issue with legislation they flee their state and thus their responsibilities as elected officials and which brings a states gov't to a halt and nothing happens.

vs

When Americans taking issue with a gov't and employers mandating that they get something injected into their bodies and if not they lose their jobs or face charges if they protest this.
View Quote

This is the perfect example of how "slow-rolling" could work at the border, just the mere hint of it has one state's officials in a complete tizzy.

A TX member suggested that TX slow-roll US bound Mexican trucking at their inspection stations near the border.

I'm 100% sure that enough serious violations could be found on each rig (using the .gov's own USDOT regulations) to turn them around and send them home. A couple days of that and Tater would be changing his tune.

Sadly I doubt if Wheels has the stomach for it.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 4:51:02 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

The police can't drive an obstructing truck, they will have it towed.
The question would be if any tow company helps, and if any do, what happens to them.
View Quote

Truck owners already hate tow companies.  That would not help their position.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 4:56:48 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

+1

Look at Australia.

Majority of cops here will do the same thing.

View Quote

At least until their pay checks stop.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 4:58:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Cops cannot wait to zealously throw the book at truckers while letting BLM and Antifa off. If I get called for any jury my vote is not guilty.

Oh, and please take "To protect and serve" off of your fucking vehicles. It's a stupid slogan and you don't do it.
View Quote

After watching the cops defend/protect/encourage antifa & oppress/arrest/harass the MAGA crowd . . . The leftist have changed my mind on one thing- ACAB.

Link Posted: 9/26/2021 4:59:16 PM EDT
[#23]
While I can't support preventing people getting to and from work as well as blocking other commercial vehicles, it's just wrong to let one group do it and threaten another with felonies.

The LEO's and LEA's that support this, not only are they digging themselves a hole they can't get out of, they're placing themselves firmly on the wrong side of history. Cops need to think hard about this, do you really want to be remembered as one of the "security operatives" from Gulag Archipelago? Because that's exactly who the cops in Austraila now are. Think long and hard about it, because once you make that decision there's no going back.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 5:01:39 PM EDT
[#24]
Just line up 3-4 miles deep, stop the trucks, and walk away with the keys.

Link Posted: 9/26/2021 5:05:11 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/162439/Screenshot_20210926-153415_Chrome_jpg-2106801.JPG

View Quote

Australian police?

Probably charge them with insurrection if they've got on MAGA hats
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 5:06:21 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
And yet they let the BLM protestors block any roads or highways that they desire.
Clown. World.
View Quote

And drag drivers out of their cars to beat them, shoot at cars, etc.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 5:08:38 PM EDT
[#27]
Just parking the trucks for 48 hours would send a huge message.  Wont happen.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 5:10:19 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

And can't back worth a fuck!
View Quote

LTL P&D driver here, can definitely confirm this. Also the somali teams can't back worth a shit either, even when the teammate is ground guiding.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 5:11:35 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Clown. World.
View Quote

Of course.

You’re allowed to protest - even violently - against police, conservatives, and other citizens.

But protest against Xiden’s demands and you’re a “risk”.

Link Posted: 9/26/2021 5:12:40 PM EDT
[#30]
So driving slow on the interstate is illegal?
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 5:14:05 PM EDT
[#31]
How's it any different when they ride the left lane on 71 going only .001 mph faster
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 5:14:55 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
So a DA can charge whatever the fuck they want? seems very unethical and should cause an investigation into their antics.
View Quote

There is a million ways truckers can get around this.  The real important impact is the loads arriving where they need to on time.

So drive 10 under the limit, and when pulled over claim you are driving as fast as you feel is safe in these conditions.  

Park on the side of roads with signs on the trailer stating this load stopped in protest.

Shit they could just park it for a few days in a rest stop and make the goods miss their delivery date by a bit allowing shortages to start to hit.

This is a clear sign government is shitting itself because unlike antifa this has direct threat to their power.

Link Posted: 9/26/2021 5:16:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
How's it any different when they ride the left lane on 71 going only .001 mph faster
View Quote

Exactly...fuck truckers.

Left lane blocking faggots.

Also fuck blm and antifa...and that DA.

Link Posted: 9/26/2021 5:16:13 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Just put it in drive and pull it over to the shoulder.
View Quote

I can see you never drove one.  Lucky if you find an auto, try your luck with 16 or so gears, split the trans and the rears and get back to me.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 5:16:23 PM EDT
[#35]
Oh no, they are turning on front line workers and heros!

In all seriousness, why not just reject all shipments to Ohio.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 5:21:36 PM EDT
[#36]
Truckers have been threatening to do this since early 2020.

Shit or get off the pot, truckers.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 5:21:43 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I can see you never drove one.  Lucky if you find an auto, try your luck with 16 or so gears, split the trans and the rears and get back to me.
View Quote

Lol
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 5:38:03 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
In Texas all the DPS Troopers are along the border. It is like a Seat Belt Holiday here.
View Quote

well, drive safe.
Hope you don't find out what your windshield tastes like...
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 5:43:41 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

well, drive safe.
Hope you don't find out what your windshield tastes like...
View Quote

I bet his driving is better than your EE feedback score....
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 5:45:10 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Various viral posts on social media suggested truckers could cause big issues on the roads Monday beginning at 7 a.m. The posts call for "slow rolls" or complete blockage over mask and vaccine mandates.

Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters said their office is aware of the protest planned and said anyone that takes part will be charged with a felony.

https://www.fox19.com/2021/09/25/ohio-state-highway-patrol-aware-monitoring-possible-trucker-protest-monday/

Not the protected class?
View Quote
It's not a felony to drive under the speed limit, dumbass Deters!
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 5:47:56 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol
Yeah, many fleets are switching. We have two (besides our AT Cranes), a Western Star Prime Mover/tri-drive and an Oshkosh M1070, we still run 18 speeds in all of our trucks.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 5:57:48 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Yeah, many fleets are switching. We have two (besides our AT Cranes), a Western Star Prime Mover/tri-drive and an Oshkosh M1070, we still run 18 speeds in all of our trucks.
View Quote

We have a bunch of Freightliners with 12 speed autos, they ride halfway decent but they are dogs when you're trying to accelerate to merge onto the highway. Most of the new guys we've hired have an automatic only endorsement, it's been slim pickings on finding drivers to keep up with the increased workload.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 6:04:34 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 6:09:40 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Vice President of The United States was raising money to pay their bail. Let that sink in.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 6:10:35 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

People better get this through their fucking heads real quick.
View Quote

But muh thin blue line.... something, something.....
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 6:12:35 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

The trucker gets a 3000.00 tow bill.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 6:39:10 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Clown. World.
View Quote

Look what he did for BLM, but I should note that it appears they were all charged with real felonies, not felonious disruption, AKA protest.

14 arrested during Cincinnati protests indicted on felony charges

by WKRC
Thursday, July 9th 2020

CINCINNATI (WKRC) - Fourteen people arrested during the police violence protests in Cincinnati will face felony charges. They are accused of trying to assault police or damaging and looting stores.

Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters announced the indictments on Thursday.

"I will defend a person's right to peaceably protest and I always will. But when individuals use that occasion to loot, attack our police and their equipment and damage private and personal property and public property, I'm done with them."

The 14 face a variety of charges including assault, breaking and entering and gun charges. Deters said none of those charges will be reduced or dismissed.

Deters singled out a few of them including Solomon Zellers who he said had a gun with an extended clip taken from him. Deters said he could have caused multiple injuries and/or deaths.

He also mentioned Justin Crum, who is accused of breaking into Saks twice in three days.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 6:40:20 PM EDT
[#48]

If there was ever a meme worthy of Jerry Reed...this is it

Speed
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 6:42:09 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Good. Hopefully we see a bunch of "Fuck Joe Biden" banners
View Quote

I wish every trucker in America would drive to DC, Park their trucks in the street, take the keys, and wait a week or two to come back.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 6:44:51 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Whenever the laws of any state are broken, a duly authorized organization swings into action. It may be called the State Police, State Troopers, Militia, the Rangers... or the Highway Patrol....
View Quote

Broderick Crawford.

You're old like me!

Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top