Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 5:10:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Mr. Harris, he had a bulletproof vest on...
View Quote

Yeah, I’m guessing it wasn’t...
Title makes it sound like some nice teacher got killed, but in reality it was shitbag on shitbag violence.

No fucks given.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 5:11:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Also, the stash of drugs and money found in that location was astonishing. Not bad for a rip off crew, but they were small fish trying to take down bigger fish.   I wonder how they figured out who was moving said drugs and money.

Detectives believe Harris and Stewart had been using electronic trackers to follow members of the cartel before the shootout.

https://cmg-cmg-tv-10030-prod.cdn.arcpublishing.com/resizer/TZhBNancZVZcWO_7P1YIQRQz85o=/600x0/filters:format(jpg):quality(70)/cloudfront-us-east-1.images.arcpublishing.com/cmg/RMWPAB5YKNE5LMRAMNYQ3LEB2Q.jpg

https://cmg-cmg-tv-10030-prod.cdn.arcpublishing.com/resizer/xte46YKCebrk-2yNydSUoPNCRkQ=/600x0/filters:format(jpg):quality(70)/cloudfront-us-east-1.images.arcpublishing.com/cmg/7PBQFV3SPJGNTMNWGJLAFUX2IA.jpg

Dang that's a very enticing amount of cash...
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 5:15:48 PM EDT
[#3]
I forget what his screen name is but one of the Texans on here likes to say how people need to be more understanding of how Mexicans are hard working good people who just want to come to America for a better life. Judging by the amount of bagged cash those were some very hard working Mexicans and based upon effective use of firearms probably were conservatives too.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 5:27:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Should have gone in Hard at 4AM when everyone was sleepering, drugged or drunk on a Saturday night.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 5:28:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
In the posted excerpt of the article it states the coaches accomplice was charged.
It does not speak of the cartel gunmen being charged.
View Quote

You think they waited for the cops?
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 5:30:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Cartel be like "Yeah science, bitch!"
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 5:37:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Cartel be like "Yeah science, bitch!"
View Quote
Lol. Homie found out the difference between bullet resistant and bulletproof.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 5:40:11 PM EDT
[#8]
"Cool" OP?
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 5:44:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

If they were vigilantes they would have killed those members, torched the drugs and money, not taken them. At least IMO.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wouldn't it be crazy if he was vigilante. Like wanting to settle a score. Or knew he was going to get killed so go out blazing.

While trying to take the drugs and money?

Blade:
How do you think we fund this little operation? We're not exactly the March of Dimes.

If they were vigilantes they would have killed those members, torched the drugs and money, not taken them. At least IMO.

Ammo aint cheap. Neither are new gats to replace the ones you used.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 5:44:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

While true, now you're just another rip crew.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Money would be useful for further vigilante activities.

While true, now you're just another rip crew.

Cops are just land pirates.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 5:44:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Attachment Attached File

Quoted:
Yeah, that's one of the inherent risks in trying to get stuff at the gettin' place.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/14/2021 5:49:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Attachment Attached File

Quoted:
Once again, highlighting the importance of the pre-job safety brief.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/14/2021 5:50:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Interesting post.  Thanks OP.  I worked in alamance county for the better part of 2 years.  I’m confident that at a bare minimum I have driven by this trailer park if not visited with my previous job role.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 5:57:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
My teachers were never this cool?

https://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/sheriff-popular-union-county-coach-killed-shootout-with-mexican-drug-cartel/P4M26CUMNVGTHPE7KRIQMQC42M/

Barney Harris was the basketball coach at Union Academy in Monroe where he was well-loved and respected, but Alamance County Sheriff Terry Johnson said there was another side to Harris that most people didn’t see -- one that was involved in the dangerous and deadly drug world.

Channel 9 learned Harris and his associate Steven Alexander Stewart went to a mobile home park in Alamance County last Thursday to steal money and drugs from cartel members.

According to Johnson, Harris and Stewart shot and killed an 18-year-old member of the cartel and then got into a shootout with other members of the cartel.

Harris was killed in the gunfire.

“Mr. Harris, he had a bulletproof vest on, but it did not work with the kind of ammunition that was used,” Johnson said. “He had gloves on, and he, they went there to do what was done except they did not think it was going to backfire on them.”

Johnson said Stewart, who is from Wadesboro, survived the shooting and was arrested. He has been charged with armed robbery and murder.

Harris was hired by Union Academy Charter School in July 2017 as a high school Spanish teacher and served as the head coach for the varsity men’s basketball team and varsity men’s track team.
View Quote

Charged with robbing a cartel that shouldn’t even fucking be here???
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 7:16:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
But. Black Lives Matter...
View Quote

BLM needs to go down to the border to riot about the cartel racists coming over. Or better yet, go to Ciudad Juarez and burn that mutha fucka down
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 7:22:16 PM EDT
[#16]

LOL !..............
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 7:32:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

https://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/sheriff-popular-union-county-coach-killed-shootout-with-mexican-drug-cartel/P4M26CUMNVGTHPE7KRIQMQC42M/

Barney Harris was the basketball coach at Union Academy in Monroe where he was well-loved and respected, but Alamance County Sheriff Terry Johnson said there was another side to Harris that most people didn’t see -- one that was involved in the dangerous and deadly drug world.

Channel 9 learned Harris and his associate Steven Alexander Stewart went to a mobile home park in Alamance County last Thursday to steal money and drugs from cartel members.

According to Johnson, Harris and Stewart shot and killed an 18-year-old member of the cartel and then got into a shootout with other members of the cartel.

Harris was killed in the gunfire.

“Mr. Harris, he had a bulletproof vest on, but it did not work with the kind of ammunition that was used,” Johnson said. “He had gloves on, and he, they went there to do what was done except they did not think it was going to backfire on them.”

Johnson said Stewart, who is from Wadesboro, survived the shooting and was arrested. He has been charged with armed robbery and murder.

Harris was hired by Union Academy Charter School in July 2017 as a high school Spanish teacher and served as the head coach for the varsity men’s basketball team and varsity men’s track team.
View Quote

Did the OP even read what he posted
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 10:51:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
He clearly felt like a badass, right up until he learned otherwise.

Also, that's a decent level of operation. Very "peculiar" that no other arrests were made and everything was left behind.
View Quote

I highly doubt the cops left anything behind. They drug it all out and took pictures, I'm pretty sure they didn't put it all back.

I didn't read the article so i could very well be wrong.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 3:01:36 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 3:05:46 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 3:08:28 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 3:13:33 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
In the posted excerpt of the article it states the coaches accomplice was charged.
View Quote

They get sanctuary status.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 3:55:43 AM EDT
[#23]
Teacher taught spanish. Makes me wonder if he wasn't the head guy trying to "fix" shit that was going wrong down the line.
The other peson with him was related to him. Family business. One person found with hands and feet tied and shot in the head. Payback.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 4:02:23 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

They probably got off with a PTA never to be seen again!
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 4:53:34 AM EDT
[#25]
I have an alamance county M&P .40. random, I know.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 5:14:30 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Teacher taught spanish. Makes me wonder if he wasn't the head guy trying to "fix" shit that was going wrong down the line.
The other peson with him was related to him. Family business. One person found with hands and feet tied and shot in the head. Payback.
View Quote

I wouldn’t look so far into that movie plot. More likely they are just violent thugs who want to rip drugs and cash. They falsely thought that just because they are violent, vicious animals that they are capable of upending the cartel machine for a quick score. Now the violent thugs will have to convert to PRISLAM for protection in state. I suspect we will see much more of these culture clashes in the years to come.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 5:31:24 AM EDT
[#27]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Also, the stash of drugs and money found in that location was astonishing. Not bad for a rip off crew, but they were small fish trying to take down bigger fish.   I wonder how they figured out who was moving said drugs and money.

Detectives believe Harris and Stewart had been using electronic trackers to follow members of the cartel before the shootout.

https://cmg-cmg-tv-10030-prod.cdn.arcpublishing.com/resizer/TZhBNancZVZcWO_7P1YIQRQz85o=/600x0/filters:format(jpg):quality(70)/cloudfront-us-east-1.images.arcpublishing.com/cmg/RMWPAB5YKNE5LMRAMNYQ3LEB2Q.jpg

https://cmg-cmg-tv-10030-prod.cdn.arcpublishing.com/resizer/xte46YKCebrk-2yNydSUoPNCRkQ=/600x0/filters:format(jpg):quality(70)/cloudfront-us-east-1.images.arcpublishing.com/cmg/7PBQFV3SPJGNTMNWGJLAFUX2IA.jpg

"Deputies said they found about two pounds of cocaine in the trailer along with $7,000."

i wouldnt call that astonishing... not even a kilo of coke.

@walkinginadangerzone
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 5:37:24 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Is it just you that thinks he is "cool" or does everyone else in your trailer court feel that way too?

I'm glad the son of a bitch got permanently removed.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 5:44:29 AM EDT
[#29]
I’d be shitting bricks right about now if I was one of Super Dave Osborne’s family members.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 6:27:35 AM EDT
[#30]
another victim in the WOD  Portugal doesn't have these type of problems
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 6:59:40 AM EDT
[#31]
Maybe not such a good idea to rip off the cartel.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 7:00:12 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I live in Union County and this happened about 15 min from me.  Anyone who says the Mexican Cartels aren't here is an idiot with their heads up their asses.  Monroe NC, is a 3rd world crap hole that is over run with Mexican gangs and drugs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"But Mexican drug cartels aren't a problem around here." -All the liberal idiots in Union County.  

I wonder how many law enforcement agencies had that crowd on their radar but let them keep on operating.

I live in Union County and this happened about 15 min from me.  Anyone who says the Mexican Cartels aren't here is an idiot with their heads up their asses.  Monroe NC, is a 3rd world crap hole that is over run with Mexican gangs and drugs.

My question is why there is nothing about them killing an 18 year old. Who the fuck was he? Illegal most likely or they would have said it.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 7:04:31 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I'm fine with it even if he had a profit motive.
View Quote

+1.
And I wanna see more of this. Vigilante, robber, troll. We need more pressure on the baddies of society
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 7:46:52 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

"Deputies said they found about two pounds of cocaine in the trailer along with $7,000."

@walkinginadangerzone
View Quote

Honestly I think about the people who get caught robbing a 7-11 for a few hundred and spend the next 17 years in jail.

7 in cash and no less then 60k in drugs, seems like its the smarter play. Given that you leave no witnesses

Not to mention there are quite a few trash bags there that probably have weed in them.

Either way, he was no Omar and I personally suspect he bought a fucking PC and thought that the PC was somehow the bullet proof part, and not the inserts.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 8:36:34 AM EDT
[#35]
looks like a win-win for society.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 9:32:51 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

@walkinginadangerzone
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@walkinginadangerzone

Pics posted in the article looks like more than 2 pounds of cocaine and 7k. lol The media the OP posted probably threw in some generic drug bust photos along with the rest.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 6:28:35 PM EDT
[#37]
I count atleast 50 bundles of cash that are as wide as they are thick with $20s showing on many of them. Even if they were all $1 bills there is a hell of a lot more than 7k there.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 10:04:41 PM EDT
[#38]
Knocking off cartels should be a national pastime
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 10:27:27 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Should have gone in Hard at 4AM when everyone was sleepering, drugged or drunk on a Saturday night.
View Quote

I like to go at 3am, that way you have at least two hours of darkness to slip away.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 10:31:52 PM EDT
[#40]
This is the kind of out of the box thinking we need
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 10:39:47 PM EDT
[#41]
I'll have a Coke.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 10:41:00 PM EDT
[#42]
Tried to rip-n-run a drug crew and fouled up the rip and never got a chance to run.

Link Posted: 4/15/2021 11:02:18 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Union County is dream!
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 11:26:16 PM EDT
[#44]
I think he watched too much Breaking Bad.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 9:57:19 PM EDT
[#45]
What was his username?
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 10:14:13 PM EDT
[#46]
Ballsy move robbing cartel members , hey boss we lost all your money and drugs to some americanos who jacked us up , I don’t think that would go down to good with the bosses , those guys knew if they gave up the drugs and money they where as good as dead anyway .
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 10:18:24 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Honestly I think about the people who get caught robbing a 7-11 for a few hundred and spend the next 17 years in jail.

7 in cash and no less then 60k in drugs, seems like its the smarter play. Given that you leave no witnesses

Not to mention there are quite a few trash bags there that probably have weed in them.

Either way, he was no Omar and I personally suspect he bought a fucking PC and thought that the PC was somehow the bullet proof part, and not the inserts.
View Quote

I think the notion is that 7 grand and under a kilo of blow is what you'd expect to find on the college kid selling to the frats.

If that's what you found at an actual cartel stash house it means it was cleaned out the day prior
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top