Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

He looks like a winner in life...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://www.10tv.com/article/news/local/officer-involved-shooting-mount-carmel-st-anns-1-dead/530-2f8b3697-bb96-4358-b0e6-8a77d8fb0032

The story so far:

Westerville Ohio (suburb of Columbus) police find a dude passed out in a car from a drug overdose.
They (Westerville police) take him to a hospital to be treated for the OD.
They find out he has a warrant for domestic violence.
They call the city police who issued the warrant.
Columbus police show up to take custody.
Oops, dude had a gun, sorry about that.
Shootout in the ER.
Dude dead.
Protesters angry, 50-60 showed up because dude may have been black or something?

More from Tom Sussi

Identity released
Warrants were for Domestic Violence, Assault, Falsifications, Resisting Arrest, and Weapons Under Disability. Previous record for theft, drug possession, robbery.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/269116/miles_jackson_jpg-1903103.JPG

Update:

Heres a Facebook video if the link works. Only the audio has value: https://www.facebook.com/LaceyCrispTV/videos/502213557440115

About 30-35 shots fired by 5-6 Officers.

He looks like a winner in life...

With a criminal history to match that face and hair.

No loss to society.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 11:20:48 AM EDT
[#2]
With the cops killing all these future astronauts lately, how will we ever make it to Mars?
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 11:23:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Let's see....perps hair was bad enough but facial and neck tattoos?

Never a good sign!

When are police just going to leave losers to their fates?  OD in car?  Leave him in car or is that racist too?
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 11:23:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
LOL no matter how good the shoot the normal is to loot and protest.

View Quote

Nationwide, the situation has reached critical mass and is now a self sustaining reaction.  Minorities are afraid of police so they act weird.  Police are afraid of minorities so they act weird.  The weird behavior from each triggers more weird behavior from the other, and away we go - mistake a glock for a taser and kill a guy, or a guy is too scared to get out of his truck so he gets maced and guns drawn on him.

All the while the media and special interest groups (read: communists) are dumping all the fuel on that fire as they possibly can which further reinforces and exacerbates the prior notions of both minorities and police, making everything worse.

This fire can no longer be put out, it now must burn itself out.  And we'll all have to clean up the damage when it's done.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 11:23:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 11:24:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Seems like the gun would have likely been accidentally located while moving the dude if nothing else. Or they would have checked his pockets or phone for ID.

Quoted:
Quoted:
How would you like to work with a guy who didn't even think to search someone before putting them in the car?

I'd be kicking somebody's ass outside the back of the building.
View Quote
That's routine for Parole Officers around here, they never search their prisoners.
View Quote

I think that's universal for some reason, probably because so many of their arrests are under pretty low intensity circumstances and they generally have a "working relationship" with their parolees.

"You don't have anything in your pockets, do ya? They're gonna check you at the jail you know"
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 11:25:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Its racist for the cops to not stand there and get shot by perps.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 11:31:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Can we have A National Conversation about hood rats resisting arrest?
View Quote

That needs to be a Republican talking point.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 11:32:22 AM EDT
[#9]
Great facebook/instagram stalking opportunity for OH people.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 11:34:21 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Tried to watch the video, but when people are wearing masks, it add a level of difficulty in listening that I am unwilling to suffer.
View Quote
I'm just watching your avatar.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 11:40:15 AM EDT
[#11]
How do you NOT search a guy like that for a gun?  

Oh wait, that's profiling.    Except profiling the black dude with face tatoos who OD'd in a car would have produced said gun, and thus saved his life...  

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 12:13:32 PM EDT
[#12]
video

Link Posted: 4/14/2021 12:16:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Yeah...it's like the perp that gets shot gives off some kind of looteresque pheromone causing mass looting and arson...

Like ground wasps or killer bees or somethin'

All their Obama phones get to buzzin'
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/14/2021 12:16:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

According to a certain segment of our society, no shoot is good if the one being shot is black.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 12:23:03 PM EDT
[#15]
If they just arrested, shot, or otherwise disposed of these white Antifa fucks it would go a long way to solving the nations problems.

More whiteys in jail (where they belong), and less instigators of civil unrest.

I guess the real question is why that doesn't happen. Obviously they are of more value to the global cabal and alphabet government agencies than the black people they pretend to appease.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 12:26:05 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

It's not about justice man.  It's about power.  These protests are giving them power and emboldening them to further break down civility in our country.  They are brainwashed to hate the country they grew up in.  They would be happy if it was wiped out.  I don't think they understand what it will get replaced with.  Whether it be patriots winning or commies winning, they are going to lose fucking hard.  But they are idiots and don't look that far ahead.

View Quote

Wow. I thought I wrote that.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 12:26:19 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ain't that the troof bruthuh.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 12:26:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I was pleased to see Columbus PD didn't mess around and maced the group after they entered the building. Needed more hickory shampoo, but at least they weren't willing to lose the station.
View Quote
They have a certain reputation, and a leadership that generally supports them as long as they are doing their damn jobs.  

All I have to say is "Get Some!".
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 12:27:55 PM EDT
[#19]
WTF is weapons under disability?
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 12:34:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

And this is what they riot over???  This piece of shit isn't worth anyone's time or effort.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Warrants were for Domestic Violence, Assault, Falsifications, Resisting Arrest, and Weapons Under Disability. Previous record for theft, drug possession, robbery.

And this is what they riot over???  This piece of shit isn't worth anyone's time or effort.

The left sure knows how to pick their heroes don't they?  Yeah, I know it's more about having an excuse to act retarded but in a sane world they'd at least pick someone who was worth being upset over.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 12:34:30 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Carrying a gun while intoxicated.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 12:37:36 PM EDT
[#22]
That's two astronauts taken from us too soon in the past week.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 12:40:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
New policy directive, just take the guy's car keys and leave him to die in his car.
View Quote

Honestly I wish we could stop going to ODs all together.

Nature is a cruel mistress.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 12:46:13 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/1382341037478268929/15ZBalwE?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

May Bubba intimately befriend him.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 12:46:33 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

The leftist DA will just drop the charges. Its not like he is a treat to society like law abiding conservative would be.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/1382341037478268929/15ZBalwE?format=jpg&name=small

The leftist DA will just drop the charges. Its not like he is a treat to society like law abiding conservative would be.

I’m curious what the response would be if the cops shot the rioters breaking into the station. Burglary is a violent felony and you have all the probable cause to believe they’ll commit additional felonies inside like arson, aggravated assault, theft of a firearm, murder etc. It would be totally justified. You’re basically trapped in the Alamo. It worked at the capitol after all.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 12:50:42 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
video

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ey8hxswWQAMG3Tj?format=jpg&name=large
View Quote

Funny how you're a "protestor" when you force entry into a PD and assault an officer, but dare to step foot into the Holy Temple of Government and you're a "rioter", "violent insurrectionist", "domestic terrorist", etc.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 12:51:37 PM EDT
[#27]
So, insurrectionists break into gov building? Is FBI working on trying to find out who did it?
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 12:55:43 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote
It generally indicates that the accused has a previous conviction that prevents them from legally possessing a firearm.  They can also be certain drug-dependent individuals or have been declared mentally incompetent in court.  

https://codes.ohio.gov/ohio-revised-code/section-2923.13
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 12:56:53 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
They let me keep the suppressor that was taped to my wrist, so if its NFA, its good to go for ER carry.  
View Quote

Please, please, please tell me that a suppressor taped to your wrist is part of your normal EDC for trips to the hardware store or dropping Timmy off at soccer practice. Please.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 12:58:50 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wrong. Means he had possession of a weapon even though he was not permitted to have one due to a qualifying disability. It's most often a previous felony conviction of some sort.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 1:06:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
New policy directive, just take the guy's car keys and leave him to die in his car.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/14/2021 1:08:10 PM EDT
[#32]
There should be protests that law enforcement people do not get enough range time and training.  Way too many shots fired.  Training shortcomings also led to the most recent Minneapolis shooting.  I'm talking more about the cop that got the guy out of the car without closing the door and not having him off balance and under control, plus fumbling with the cuffs.   Looked more like a small town Kansas cop in action vs the town drunk.

Both dead guys are 100% responsible for their own death though.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 1:08:20 PM EDT
[#33]
That's pretty embarrassing to miss the gun...

...but...

Did the police who transported him for the medical emergency have reason to believe that a crime had occurred, was occurring or was about to occur AND he was currently armed?

'Cause just saying, you know, there is that whole pesky 4th Amendment argument that even facially-tattooed future astronauts are secure in their stuff, and shit.

I mean, if homeboy was passed out, you could make an exigency argument that you were looking for his ID to identify him for lifesaving medical purposes and uncovered a firearm that you took for safekeeping, that's what I'd do.  Probably.

But Arfcom is slipping.  Usually we're pretty hawkish about illegal searches of persons.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 1:09:57 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
There should be protests that law enforcement people do not get enough range time and training.  Way too many shots fired.  Training shortcomings also led to the most recent Minneapolis shooting.  I'm talking more about the cop that got the guy out of the car without closing the door and not having him off balance and under control, plus fumbling with the cuffs.   Looked more like a small town Kansas cop in action vs the town drunk.

Both dead guys are 100% responsible for their own death though.
View Quote

Has your training and experience generally led you to a greater degree of success in surprise shootouts in Emergency Rooms?  What's your percentage of hits in that situation?
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 1:15:17 PM EDT
[#35]
Riot season started early this year

Link Posted: 4/14/2021 1:17:34 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Looks like it was two different departments, which I imagine will have some bad blood between them now
View Quote
Super Troopers just popped into my mind when I read this.

"Hey guys come get your suspect, opps we forgot to tell you he had a gun.   Jokes on you."

8nBAIT
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 1:21:17 PM EDT
[#37]
Diversity is our strength
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 1:36:23 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 1:40:34 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I question the sanity of anyone who purposely goes to St Ann's.

Drive a few more minutes and go to Dublin Methodist.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Last year I had to go there due to an injury, and saw a 400 pound woman stand next to her car while pissing out the bottom of her pajama/dress. On purpose.

I question the sanity of anyone who purposely goes to St Ann's.

Drive a few more minutes and go to Dublin Methodist.

Yeah, I usually go to OSU or Riverside, too far though, that day.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 1:44:11 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

It's not about justice man.  It's about power.  These protests are giving them power and emboldening them to further break down civility in our country.  They are brainwashed to hate the country they grew up in.  They would be happy if it was wiped out.  I don't think they understand what it will get replaced with.  Whether it be patriots winning or commies winning, they are going to lose fucking hard.  But they are idiots and don't look that far ahead.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/14/2021 1:46:02 PM EDT
[#41]
I swear, the incompetence exhibited recently in many of these events....just staggering.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 1:48:29 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
That was a nice hospital and it's invaded by Somalis and hood rats.
View Quote

It was never THAT nice.  The entire Mt. Carmel system is cursed.  They need to pack it up and leave it to Ohio State and Ohio health.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 1:49:11 PM EDT
[#43]
Antifag and the DNC/FBI are just using black criminals to further their own agenda.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 1:52:14 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Interesting side note: The cop he hit in the face was ex Mayor Coleman’s son. So I imagine it’s going to either be worse or better for this idiot depending on what the feelings of the prosecutor are on the ex Mayor. Lol
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 2:34:13 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
He looks like a real winner
View Quote

They said the same thing about the brown shirts in 1928
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 2:51:13 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
And one fat fucking antifa dickface arrested for striking a police Sergeant with a baton.
Attachment Attached File

View Quote

He wearing the same clothes as mah man!

Do whitey's cultural appropriation know no limits?
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 2:51:36 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Just think of how moldable those people are and how easy they are to send towards whoever they are told are the enemy.
View Quote

The conditioning will only be improved...
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 3:01:47 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Interesting side note: The cop he hit in the face was ex Mayor Coleman’s son. So I imagine it’s going to either be worse or better for this idiot depending on what the feelings of the prosecutor are on the ex Mayor. Lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm guessing college student, since he's pretty far from his rural hometown. Either way, I'm surprised they're only charging him with aggravated burglary.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 3:03:48 PM EDT
[#49]
Shoot said protesters too?
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 3:04:38 PM EDT
[#50]
Let me guess,  this police station was raided by those dangerous white supremacists, AR Pistol owning, citizen milita types the FBI and MSM keep warning us about.

Am I right???
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top