Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/22/2001 5:47:12 PM EDT
Sapranos:

WTF was up with that finale?  Why isn't Jesus Rossi dead yet?  What happened to the crazy Russian?  Why has he not kicked some major ass like he did with those 12 Chetchens?  I have to wait until May of 2002?

The show sux.

X-Files:

All that sh*t about the second coming ends with Mulder swaping spit with Scully?  That's it?  This round of the "TRUTH" (for like the 9th time) is that Mulder is the father of Scully's love-child?  Whoopie-f*ckig-do!

The show still sux (I gave up seasons ago but liked the whole second-coming-to-kick-alien-ass-shit, as well as the guy made out of rejuvinating steal).  

PS:  Why do I have to wait until Fall (or longer) for Metal Gear II?  Can't those Japs work on that sh*t a little faster?  Jeesh.

PPS:  South Park is going to kick ass tonight- Timmy goes back in time.

RANT OVER
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 5:50:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 5:55:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Ya, I know there was a bit lacking as far as a season finale goes, but to say that the Sopranos suck, come on! You have to look at it from the producers point of view, got to keep us guessing till next season, which from what I understand will be the last so they will probably pack as much punch in to next year as possible. And as far as I'm concerned, the next to last episode made up for it. Anyway, what did you guys think about the season finale of Touched By An Angel? That Della Reese alway gets me hot.
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 5:55:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Steve in VA:
PPS:  South Park is going to kick ass tonight- Timmy goes back in time.
View Quote

I believe this says it all!
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 6:04:01 PM EDT
[#4]
[size=5]Timmmmmeeey![/size=5] Quiet dude. [size=1]Timmmmmeeey.[/size=1]  
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 9:10:14 PM EDT
[#5]
"Sopranos"/"X-Files"? What channel are they on?
Me and Imbroglio are laying around swilling Black Label watching "Leave it to BEAVER" on prime time, and can't find those shows? Wassup, homes? [;)]
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 9:24:25 PM EDT
[#6]
For the Sopranos, I love the show but for a last episode it blew! Don't you think they could have come up with something a little more creative than Junior singing for the last 15 minutes? I waited an hour for something good and Jackie Jr's death wasn't good enough.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top