Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 2:45:07 PM EDT
[#1]
FPMFNI

All of this just reinforces that I will teach my son to be a man's man. He will be a provider, a protector, a role model, a man of God. No matter what society tells me or him, he will not be some soft handed, apologetic, liberal faggot. He will stand up for what is right.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 2:46:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

If you want to feel depressed think of all the good people who died for this country, only for it to turn into a freak show.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/25/2021 2:50:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 2:50:32 PM EDT
[#4]
what a nut.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 2:51:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Savage, pure savage......
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We need to reintroduce bullies back into schools like we reintroduced wolves into yellowstone. This is how we stop this shit.

Savage, pure savage......

And Science !
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 2:52:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Bake the cake bigots
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 2:53:48 PM EDT
[#7]
“I’d be happy to discuss my stance in the future” = “You have to confirm me to know what I support”

That’s not how confirmation hearings work, asshole.  This is supposed to be a job interview.  Act like it.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 2:55:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Even most of the lesbian and gay community think that the nominee is fucked up.

The Dems don't have a fucking clue because they want a marginalized person at the table--totally ignoring the fact that 90% of the population are not on board.

What a national embarrassment
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 2:55:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The good news is, It's likely out of Pennsylvania.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/D8B23FA1-44B0-4505-ACCE-73D0CFE17C12-415.gif
View Quote

hell yes
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 2:55:29 PM EDT
[#10]
That thing has a degree in child psychology with a focus on eating disorders.

How that qualifies it for a national assistant secretary of health position is beyond me.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 2:56:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Part of me thinks Rand is just playing his role in this whole thing.

It will get confirmed, hormones and gender reassignment will become the accepted norm for all kids/teenagers who wish to have them and that is the end of it..
75 years from now kids will be learning all about It and Its role as a modern founding father of sorts. "Heroic, bold, transformative, etc.
It will have buildings named after it and statues placed in its honor.

"And that children is how a middle aged fat man who liked to dress as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz altered the course of human history. Now be good little Xirs and run off to bed, don't forget to take your hormone blockers"

View Quote

This cat must really be troubling for Rand. He's historically not put up too much resistance to a POTUS nominee. Thinks its part of doing business in DC and elections have consequences etc..
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 3:00:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

If you want to feel depressed think of all the good people who died for this country, only for it to turn into a freak show.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A mentally ill man playing dress up is Biden's health secretary. I still cannot believe this is what our country has become.

I wonder sometimes if the men who died in WW2 could've seen the clown shoes dictatorship we've become today, of they would've said "Nope, let's do Russia instead."
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 3:00:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Ever mom or dad that said “it’s never ok to hit” caused much if this.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 3:01:39 PM EDT
[#14]
And one day, for no reason at all. Men like Hitler rise to power.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 3:16:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Am I correct that it takes 60 senate votes to confirm that certifiable nut case?
View Quote

simple majority.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 3:22:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Creepy monster
View Quote

Yup...
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 3:23:21 PM EDT
[#17]
He needs to be on a witness stand being questioned about putting Wuflu patients in nursing homes, especially after pulling his own mother out, not sitting in a job hearing for a federal level job.  Clown shoes.  
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 3:23:25 PM EDT
[#18]
I came on here to post this.

What the fuck man.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 3:24:14 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

simple majority.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Am I correct that it takes 60 senate votes to confirm that certifiable nut case?

simple majority.

I thought simple majority was for judicial appointments. But that sucks anyway. Our nations first open fag on a health appointment.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 3:25:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

This cat must really be troubling for Rand. He's historically not put up too much resistance to a POTUS nominee. Thinks its part of doing business in DC and elections have consequences etc..
View Quote

He is a doctor, as was his dad. Something this medically insane shouldn't even be a question.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 3:26:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Damn, someone should take one for humanity and put that horrific thing down before it hurts others.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 3:26:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
We need to reintroduce bullies back into schools like we reintroduced wolves into yellowstone. This is how we stop this shit.
View Quote

Fuck yeah.

Great analogy.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 3:32:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Just finished one of Ayaan Hirsi Ali's books.
These people really are living int the7th century.

I agree with her sentiment that classic Muslim thinking is
NOT compatible with Western liberal thought.

Islam needs a reformation.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 3:42:10 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

How that qualifies it for a national assistant secretary of health position is beyond me.
View Quote

The left doesn't care about qualifications. It's all about out virtue signaling everyone else. Also it's more important to have "the first tranny" in their eyes than actually having the most qualified person for the job. Just like so many were going to vote for Hillary simply because she was a woman and there hasn't been a woman president. It's all about checking off SJW boxes.

Link Posted: 2/25/2021 3:44:04 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
75 years from now kids will be learning all about It and Its role as a modern founding father of sorts. "Heroic, bold, transformative, etc.
View Quote

You are wrong.
Our enemies are getting stronger while we allow ourselves to become weak! 75 Years from now we will be a conquered people, there will be none of this as our enemies will quickly send these creatures to the euthanizing camp.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 3:44:42 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
A mentally ill man playing dress up is Biden's health secretary. I still cannot believe this is what our country has become.
View Quote

X’s a million.  Every time I look at the tv or internet it’s like WTF this country is gone.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 3:47:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Shocker IT wouldn't answer the question.
View Quote

There was a time that the US Senate would not even acknowledge that abomination of human flesh, let alone a US President nominate it for a government position.  The fact that changing a toddler's sex is even being discussed in a public forum is enough to know that this society, this government, and this country is beyond repair.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 3:52:05 PM EDT
[#28]
Rand 2024
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 3:53:01 PM EDT
[#29]
Who was that at the very end of the clip (5:27) that says "Thank you Senator Levine for answering the question." ?
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 3:53:54 PM EDT
[#30]
Tranny Thread!

Attachment Attached File

Eta

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 3:57:35 PM EDT
[#31]
I don't know what the best part is.

The 2 triggered responses that were verbatim, but the second with more anger in it?

Or the chairperson specifically thanking the zay for answering the question that was obviously not answered.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 3:58:02 PM EDT
[#32]

Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:00:07 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:01:07 PM EDT
[#34]
FPNI
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:03:28 PM EDT
[#35]
What’s the over under on the creeper being a child toucher?
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:04:04 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
The left wants to destroy this country in every aspect. I'm sure of it.
View Quote

Gas is up 35 cents a gallon, on average, here. Stroke of a pen, they've destroyed thousands of jobs and negatively impacted our economy. And, they promote this mental illness as normal while persecuting you if you disagree. What makes you think they give a shit about America?
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:04:06 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Damn, someone should take one for humanity and put that horrific thing down before it hurts others.
View Quote

Too late.

She HE helped pull a Cuomo with the nursing homes in PA.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:05:08 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I wonder sometimes if the men who died in WW2 could've seen the clown shoes dictatorship we've become today, of they would've said "Nope, let's do Russia instead."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm pretty sure if my grandfather had known what was going to happen in this country after WWII he would have fought with the other side.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:06:00 PM EDT
[#39]
All they wanted was equal rights.

Remember when the fools on arfcom 4 years ago would mock us when we said they were coming for the children?

Fuck off, virtue signaling useful idiots!
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:07:42 PM EDT
[#40]
Well, at least Crossdressing Karl Rove is out of Pennsylvania.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:08:34 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

And the fact that that faggot would not answer the question means that it supports what Paul was talking about. The pig sitting there supports it, so it should admit it.

Disgusting.
View Quote

You can watch his speeches where he advocates full mutilation and puberty blockers on toddlers on up.

He in fact seems to get enthusiastic about it, excited even.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:08:50 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
All they wanted was equal rights.

Remember when the fools on arfcom 4 years ago would mock us when we said they were coming for the children?

Fuck off, virtue signaling useful idiots!
View Quote

The slippery slope is no longer a fallacy. It’s a proven track record.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:08:59 PM EDT
[#43]
Why anyone would vote to confirm any person with a mental illness is beyond me.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:09:19 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

You are wrong.
Our enemies are getting stronger while we allow ourselves to become weak! 75 Years from now we will be a conquered people, there will be none of this as our enemies will quickly send these creatures to the euthanizing camp.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are wrong.

We are already conquered, most Americans just don't know it.

We are China's producer (food) and consumer (finished products) satellite state.
It just isn't obvious because there are no Chinese soldiers, tanks etc on our soil. For them it was cheaper to throw a few billion/hundred billion (that they borrowed from us) at our political class to get them on board.
The death knell will be when our "government" uses "the environment" to make us wholly dependent on China for our energy needs (solar, battery, wind) and bans us from using our own fossil fuel resources anymore.

Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:09:37 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:10:33 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

Bullies are invaluable for teaching others shame, conflict resolution, how to take a beating, and when/how to dish out a much deserved ass kicking. The anti-bullying campaigns did way more arm than good. Sometimes kids just need to fight it out to figure out their place in the world.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:11:52 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:15:29 PM EDT
[#48]
Fucking clown world...
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:16:18 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:17:39 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

I fear for the dog.

Attachment Attached File
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top