Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 13
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 3:23:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Seems like the low-high solution is stuff like the Tucano.

A turboprop aircraft seems like a great way to deal with enemies who's anti-aircraft capabilities primarily involve shooting an AK into the air and the occasional MANPAD. Easy maintenance, very low operating cost, the ordnance being dropped on the bad guy's head is still the same. When the insurgent's strategy is to force you spend outrageous amounts of money to fight him, develop cheaper ways to fight him. No need to bring an F-35 every time you want to drop something on a couple guys with PKMs.

Any enemy that requires bringing a stealth jet is worth bringing an F-35. I think this middle ground between a Tucano and an F-35 doesn't need to be filled. I can't think of any adversary who has anti-aircraft assets that are too sophisticated for a Tucano that wouldn't be important enough to bring F-35s.

Edit:
And all that is putting aside any concerns about how cheap a new cheap fighter would actually be. The F-35 is already pushing close to, what, $80mil each with economies of scale kicking in? That's pretty damn decent as far as fighter aircraft go, especially for the most advanced and capable one in the world.

If they want to make a new fighter that's dramatically less capable than the F-35, it better be dramatically less expensive too. If it's only slightly less expensive then there's really not much point.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 3:28:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Call me crazy but I dig the F35 VTOL variant.  Looks badass just hovering around.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 3:39:14 AM EDT
[#3]
After talking to a few friends who are pilots and have sons who fly the F35 it does some things that are truly phenomenal.

Earlier generation aircraft will not even get close.  Think internal drones/energy weapons.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 3:42:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Wonder what’s in those bulges on the wing.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Edit: already answered.
I'm guessing mechanisms for folding the wings, but have no real technical knowledge.  The USAF version doesn't have that bump though.  They are fun to photograph though.

I am curious on what's with the different 'layers' on the exhaust though.  Can't imagine it's super secret squirrel if they gave a good view to the public.  (note: this was a public exhibition and I'm not .mil affiliated in any way, before someone starts screaming opsec.)

Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:01:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
More or less.  You'll notice the same thing on the 22, but how the two go about accomplishing the same thing is quite different.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Electrohydraulics.  Might not sound like much, but the F-35 has a radically different hydraulic system compared to its predecessors.  The F-35 follows MEA, More Electric Aircraft concept.  Instead of having a centralized duplex hydraulic system of pressurized lines, it utilizes a federated system of electrohydraulics that don't have interconnected hydraulic lines.

So are the bulges space for the hydraulic pumps?
More or less.  You'll notice the same thing on the 22, but how the two go about accomplishing the same thing is quite different.

Did a little reading. Those are some serious pumps and controls/power supplies..
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:02:56 AM EDT
[#6]

That isn’t going to earn any generals $300,000 a year board of director positions for when they retire.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:15:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
After talking to a few friends who are pilots and have sons who fly the F35 it does some things that are truly phenomenal.

Earlier generation aircraft will not even get close.  Think internal drones/energy weapons.
View Quote

If they ever come to Nellis for weapons school tell them to say hi.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:27:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
:
And all that is putting aside any concerns about how cheap a new cheap fighter would actually be. The F-35 is already pushing close to, what, $80mil each with economies of scale kicking in? That's pretty damn decent as far as fighter aircraft go, especially for the most advanced and capable one in the world.

If they want to make a new fighter that's dramatically less capable than the F-35, it better be dramatically less expensive too. If it's only slightly less expensive then there's really not much point.
View Quote

Taiwan just paid 8bill for 66 F16Vs. Like all contracts, that's more than just planes - there's parts, training and a bunch of other stuff. It's still very much in the same ballpark as the 80-100m that the F35 is costing.

Do they really think they're going to design a new jet that's significantly cheaper than the F16? The cost of flight hours is substantially lower on the F16 than the F35 but do you think the idiots that would have to sign off the budget understand that?
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:50:48 AM EDT
[#9]
_lol_
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:56:53 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Taiwan just paid 8bill for 66 F16Vs. Like all contracts, that's more than just planes - there's parts, training and a bunch of other stuff. It's still very much in the same ballpark as the 80-100m that the F35 is costing.

Do they really think they're going to design a new jet that's significantly cheaper than the F16? The cost of flight hours is substantially lower on the F16 than the F35 but do you think the idiots that would have to sign off the budget understand that?
View Quote

I mean, maybe they could design a fighter jet that's significantly cheaper than an F16. But it would almost certainly also be significantly less capable than an F16 and dramatically less capable than an F35.

I can't imagine any adversary that we'd want to fight with fighter jets but also want to bring something significantly less capable than an F16. If a fighter jet that's significantly less advanced than an F16 can deal with them, then Tucanos and drones can probably deal with them too.

And if their anti-air assets are advanced enough that we want to bring a jet, then the fight is probably important enough that we should be bringing the F-35s.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:02:11 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:02:31 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 6:07:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Why does the A-10 excel at it's purpose?

View Quote

What is the A-10's purpose?
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 6:13:00 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 6:56:49 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I absolutely love getting "schooled" on GD on matters of combat airpower from people who have no fucking clue what they're talking about, yet feel that because they play DCS or have a subscription to Aviation Week they can speak on the topics with some authority.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
People who speculate about these types of weapons systems have no fucking clue what they are talking about.

I absolutely love getting "schooled" on GD on matters of combat airpower from people who have no fucking clue what they're talking about, yet feel that because they play DCS or have a subscription to Aviation Week they can speak on the topics with some authority.
I don't know shit from shinola about aircraft, but common sense tells me that after spending decades and billions designing building the world's preeminent air superiority fighter we, as the world's only superpower, probably should have purchased more than 187 of the them, eventually we will wind up in a conflict where the enemy is riding something racier than camels and Toyota technicals. The JSF 'one platform for everything' seemed unrealistic to me. Replacing the A10, for example. Though I hear it does many things very well.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 7:11:06 AM EDT
[#16]
lol "F-35 has fAiLeD"

What a criminally ignorant steaming heap of trash that article was. I want to email the author and ask him if it hurts to be that fucking stupid.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 7:38:19 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 7:46:26 AM EDT
[#18]
Buy 300 brand new F-16Vs and 350 F-15EXYZs to completely refresh the F-15 C/D/E fleet, while continuing to pump out F-35's.  Start work on the F-22 replacement and stick with the order of 500 or so
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 8:00:13 AM EDT
[#19]
So what you’re saying is. They need a Chevy or a Ford that will go to work everyday and comeback with a profit.

And drop the deadweight imports that white collared wanna be truck drivers drive.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 8:13:20 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 8:24:09 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

To be loved by underlings, hated by brass.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 8:25:37 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I'm guessing mechanisms for folding the wings, but have no real technical knowledge.  The USAF version doesn't have that bump though.  They are fun to photograph though.

I am curious on what's with the different 'layers' on the exhaust though.  Can't imagine it's super secret squirrel if they gave a good view to the public.  (note: this was a public exhibition and I'm not .mil affiliated in any way, before someone starts screaming opsec.)

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/66855857_682176792255779_914985612103122944_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&ccb=3&_nc_sid=cdbe9c&_nc_ohc=sDqoXfOTVCgAX_2fKi-&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.xx&oh=32df6d921691e5198187227e78dc93a8&oe=605D4A69
https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/67176994_681662785640513_3386362390391029760_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&ccb=3&_nc_sid=cdbe9c&_nc_ohc=Ivl9ONdbFm0AX-FPKCK&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.xx&oh=53f98bca2a50116c57252dc1cb936fd9&oe=605E266D
https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/67152793_681582952315163_5601489295106899968_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=3&_nc_sid=cdbe9c&_nc_ohc=1T4u7NG5PlgAX_qDC3i&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.xx&oh=59687ca93c9a64adb45d322aed0e3c9d&oe=605E2ACB
https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/66837414_681654282308030_5906723154725699584_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=3&_nc_sid=cdbe9c&_nc_ohc=Bivzjc5QxKkAX_RT_xZ&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.xx&oh=df5f903fc6266113f1c80446ba5792f1&oe=605EBA2F
https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/66599438_681623435644448_4274162246784909312_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&ccb=3&_nc_sid=cdbe9c&_nc_ohc=3XFu6_oaB7IAX-LLG47&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.xx&oh=97fea1f138fea769f8ad72e2ede1bf1e&oe=605D1519
View Quote

Cool...In the port bay I see an exhaust pipe and a dps filter that is a direct fit OEM for a Ford F-250..
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 8:39:05 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Oh, wait, this is the War is Boring guy?

Their stuff sucks.
View Quote

I wanted to like their articles and podcast but they’re no good.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 8:57:00 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
That guy is an idiot.
View Quote
Someone paid him or will give him something nice for writing that article.

Especially if that someone gets money that was for the F35 for whatever they want.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 10:16:55 AM EDT
[#25]
To all who are reading this and calling the author and idiot. Please learn how to read.

The USAF has publicly stated that the F-35A is still not combat ready despite decades of work on the JSF project. There literally hundreds of major problems with design of the aircraft and major systems are still not working.

WASHINGTON — An issue that risks damage to the F-35’s tail section if the aircraft needs to maintain supersonic speeds is not worth fixing and will instead be addressed by changing the operating parameters, the F-35 Joint Program Office told Defense News in a statement Friday.
View Quote

the F-35 jet can only fly at supersonic speeds for short bursts of time before there is a risk of structural damage and loss of stealth capability.
View Quote

So no after burner for you.

The F35 is not capable of supersonic intercepts. Think about that for a second. A 5gen fighter that can't do the very mission it was designed to do.

Link Posted: 2/25/2021 10:17:35 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Especially if that someone gets money that was for the F35 for whatever they want.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That guy is an idiot.

It’s dumb... Scrap the F-35 that we already spent how much on? To then spend more money on something new thinking we will get it for a lower price when reality kicks in and we will be lucky if it doesn’t exceed the cost of the F-35 and hopefully not have more problems.....

It would be cheaper in the long run and at this point to work out the kinks in the F-35 and keep working on it.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 10:20:24 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
To all who are reading this and calling the author and idiot. Please learn how to read.

The USAF has publicly stated that the F-35A is still not combat ready despite decades of work on the JSF project. There literally hundreds of major problems with design of the aircraft and major systems are still not working.

The F35 is not capable of supersonic intercepts. Think about that for a second. A 5gen fighter that can't do the very mission it was designed to do.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

WASHINGTON — An issue that risks damage to the F-35’s tail section if the aircraft needs to maintain supersonic speeds is not worth fixing and will instead be addressed by changing the operating parameters, the F-35 Joint Program Office told Defense News in a statement Friday.

the F-35 jet can only fly at supersonic speeds for short bursts of time before there is a risk of structural damage and loss of stealth capability.

Military Industrial Complex is hungry.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 10:24:26 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
The final F-22 tail number more or less a done deal before Obama was even a US Senator.
View Quote

McCain had a huge part in killing the F-22.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 10:26:14 AM EDT
[#29]

The Gripen is a decent plane, but it would be a stupid choice for what we need.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 10:29:53 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
By the time you pay for new R&D for a new airframe, and stuff it with the same wizbang electronics that you already use in the F-35, it will end up being more expensive than just buying more F-35s.  
View Quote

Well, it is 'off the shelf' technology now.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 10:37:43 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherfucker in the room, accept no substitutes.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 10:42:12 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Seems like the low-high solution is stuff like the Tucano.

A turboprop aircraft seems like a great way to deal with enemies who's anti-aircraft capabilities primarily involve shooting an AK into the air and the occasional MANPAD. Easy maintenance, very low operating cost, the ordnance being dropped on the bad guy's head is still the same. When the insurgent's strategy is to force you spend outrageous amounts of money to fight him, develop cheaper ways to fight him. No need to bring an F-35 every time you want to drop something on a couple guys with PKMs.

Any enemy that requires bringing a stealth jet is worth bringing an F-35. I think this middle ground between a Tucano and an F-35 doesn't need to be filled. I can't think of any adversary who has anti-aircraft assets that are too sophisticated for a Tucano that wouldn't be important enough to bring F-35s.

Edit:

View Quote
If a turboprop attack is needed, I think it should be bought by the Army.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 10:43:44 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

this is what I am being told.
the computer/avionics/radar/stealth abilities are the keys to this monster.

the F35 is the quarterback in the air of the future. it won't be long before they are running fighter drones out of each one.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 10:43:44 AM EDT
[#34]
If they stopped playing fuckfuck games the costs will come down now that the majority of the NRE has been spent.

Buying a shitton of 4th gen fighters to go up against near-peer adversary's that we're currently planning for is fucking stupid.

A high/low mix of some F-15's and F-16's or more realistically UAVs *if* they run the protected comms of the F35 then there is some benefits to having F35's be the lead command and control craft to help command "missile trucks" depending on the situation.

The amount of stuff the F35 and even the F22 can do from a C4ISR perspective is mind boggling compared to 4th gen aircraft.

To summarize: People don't think sensor fusion and MADL be like it is but it do.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 10:47:00 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Buy 300 brand new F-16Vs and 350 F-15EXYZs to completely refresh the F-15 C/D/E fleet, while continuing to pump out F-35's.  Start work on the F-22 replacement and stick with the order of 500 or so
View Quote

this is not a bad plan.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 11:03:23 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Isn’t the Super Hornet about $80mm apiece?

Considering what you’re getting, $100mm each for the F-35 seems reasonable. The Raptor is (was) 3x that, too.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 11:44:09 AM EDT
[#37]
Whatever happened to putting a laser in the cavity where the vertical takeoff hardware goes?

Link Posted: 2/25/2021 11:46:33 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Whatever happened to putting a laser in the cavity where the vertical takeoff hardware goes?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/16/Drevil_million_dollars.jpg
View Quote

https://www.c4isrnet.com/battlefield-tech/2021/02/23/air-force-to-begin-assembly-of-airborne-laser/
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 11:57:28 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Thank Pierre Sprey. His marching orders were, "Don't let the Air Force screw this up."

He kept the design focused on the primary purpose.

In a Swiss Army, one-plane-to-do-it-all package, it's either such a bundle of compromises that it doesn't do anything exceptionally, or getting the performance requires such a level of technical complexity that reliability, maintainability, and cost become detriments.

View Quote

Don't mention that failure again. Pierre Sprey is a fucking moron and his "contributions" to the A-10 were only verbal support. He gets blown the fuck out of proportion responsibilities-wise by National Interest and retards that subscribe to Aviation Weekly.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 11:58:35 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/66855857_682176792255779_914985612103122944_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&ccb=3&_nc_sid=cdbe9c&_nc_ohc=sDqoXfOTVCgAX_2fKi-&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.xx&oh=32df6d921691e5198187227e78dc93a8&oe=605D4A69
https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/67176994_681662785640513_3386362390391029760_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&ccb=3&_nc_sid=cdbe9c&_nc_ohc=Ivl9ONdbFm0AX-FPKCK&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.xx&oh=53f98bca2a50116c57252dc1cb936fd9&oe=605E266D
https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/67152793_681582952315163_5601489295106899968_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=3&_nc_sid=cdbe9c&_nc_ohc=1T4u7NG5PlgAX_qDC3i&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.xx&oh=59687ca93c9a64adb45d322aed0e3c9d&oe=605E2ACB
https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/66837414_681654282308030_5906723154725699584_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=3&_nc_sid=cdbe9c&_nc_ohc=Bivzjc5QxKkAX_RT_xZ&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.xx&oh=df5f903fc6266113f1c80446ba5792f1&oe=605EBA2F
https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/66599438_681623435644448_4274162246784909312_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&ccb=3&_nc_sid=cdbe9c&_nc_ohc=3XFu6_oaB7IAX-LLG47&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.xx&oh=97fea1f138fea769f8ad72e2ede1bf1e&oe=605D1519
View Quote

Ventilation flow for the engine nacelle.  Engine components are actively cooled through oil and fuel paths, but there is still a lot of exfiltrated heat around the engine, so airflow is needed between the exterior of the engine shell and structure of the airframe.  

This airflow also helps provide motive force to guide ancillary ventilation flows throughout the airframe structure.  All of that airflow into the cockpit that you hear in the videos has to go somewhere, right?  So, we use cockpit outflow to create a pressure/flow gradient forward to aft of through the fuselage to the nacelle exit and several other exit point along the way.   This helps mitigate the accumulation of combustible/explosive vapors inside the airframe.  Some of the other ventilation overboard paths are at the weapon bays, gear doors, et cetera.  You can visually see this during some of the F-22 demos in high humidity environments.

Link Posted: 2/25/2021 11:58:49 AM EDT
[#41]
Thanks, I wasn't successful with search keywords

pushed back the first test to fiscal 2024

Link Posted: 2/25/2021 12:03:41 PM EDT
[#42]
YF-22?
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 12:12:06 PM EDT
[#43]

But over 20 years of R&D, that lightweight replacement fighter got heavier and more expensive as the Air Force and lead contractor Lockheed Martin packed it with more and more new technology.
View Quote

LMT didn't pack it with anything that the Government didn't pay for them to add to it.  The government held the purse and made all of the content decisions.

(That isn't to say that LMT hasn't bought and paid for a suitable number of senators and representatives to ensure that there were enormous cost overruns and LMT could laugh all the way to the bank)
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 12:14:12 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 12:21:11 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

LMT didn't pack it with anything that the Government didn't pay for them to add to it.  The government held the purse and made all of the content decisions.

(That isn't to say that LMT hasn't bought and paid for a suitable number of senators and representatives to ensure that there were enormous cost overruns and LMT could laugh all the way to the bank)
View All Quotes
Quoted:

But over 20 years of R&D, that lightweight replacement fighter got heavier and more expensive as the Air Force and lead contractor Lockheed Martin packed it with more and more new technology.

I've been on plenty of NASA and DoD programs and I can tell you that 99% of the time scope creep is because of fucktarded people on the government side wanting something without listening or waiting for proper analysis of the scope change impacts.

Seemingly inconsequential changes can turn into MASSIVE problems once all the trickle down effects of a change are known.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 12:31:43 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

The author writes words without bothering to discover what they mean or whether they tell an accurate, truthful, story.

View Quote

I looked at some of the "author's" other articles....  He is some sort of Hipster Fucktard that is out to denigrate our shit.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 12:51:48 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I've been on plenty of NASA and DoD programs and I can tell you that 99% of the time scope creep is because of fucktarded people on the government side wanting something without listening or waiting for proper analysis of the scope change impacts.

Seemingly inconsequential changes can turn into MASSIVE problems once all the trickle down effects of a change are known.
View Quote

I worked for a defense contractor on an Army program for 6 years making bank, much of that due to scope creep. And after all that, the program was ultimately cancelled before the first production unit shipped.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 12:53:14 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I worked for a defense contractor on an Army program for 6 years making bank, much of that due to scope creep. And after all that, the program was ultimately cancelled before the first production unit shipped.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

CJADC2 is the new FCS.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 1:20:16 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

What's your main point?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What's your main point?

You seem to be saying that the A-10 is good because it is focused on its single "purpose", as opposed to multiple missions. Presumably to conclude that multirole is bad from a design standpoint.

Well, what is the A-10's purpose?

Because I'm of the opinion that it's a waste and doesn't actually do much better than the other platforms, if you think it's primary purpose is to kill bad guys. If you think it's purpose is to be a propaganda piece for congressmen to be used for arguements over how to spend more money, then yes, it's good at it's purpose.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 1:38:15 PM EDT
[#50]
1/6 F-35 JOINT STRIKE FIGHTER IS A LEMON

I recall Pierre Sprey saying that we'd be lucky to build to 300 of those things.  So perhaps for the US Air Force he was correct.  Luckily there are international sales.

I think for the USAF the answer will be back to the future; like the 1990's stealthy niche fighters for day one to be used where stealth is necessary, then you have your day two fighters/missile and bomb trucks for everything else.  And then there's a need for prop planes like the Tucano for mud huts and cavemen.  I know, preaching to the choir...
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top