Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 3:35:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Prescriptive poll in order to provide "evidence" for political power distribution. As well as distribution of assets to the protected classes.

Same as when gay marriage was a hot issue - pushed the 8-10% of the USA was gay and needed to get married.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 3:37:18 PM EDT
[#2]
That which you tax you get less of, that which you subsidize you get more of.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 3:40:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Passing attention whoring fad. I’m sure that percentage identified as Goth in 1998. Growing up will sort out the imposters, provided they actually grow up.

Link Posted: 2/24/2021 3:42:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'd bet 90% of the increase is (white) women who are bi fat and unwanted, and "transgender" women who want "they" pronouns.
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 3:45:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Uh, no... 1 in 6 people are not LGBTQ, if this were true the US population would have a negative birth rate.

The only way you get to 16% is if you count shit like the drunk girl kissing another drunk girl at frat party in college one time, lesbian or Bi for the rest of their life.

Or impressionable teens who think its cool to identify as part of the LGBTQ community just to be "different" and it means they get special treatment and attention from teachers, students, parents, etc... had a classmate in high school who identified as bi but all the years i knew him i never saw him with another guy, he almost always was dating a girl or talking about girls.

Finally statistics are easy to manipulate. Where was the survey conducted? If it was conducted in a rural conservative town you might get 0% LGBTQ, if you do it in a hip, urban area near Hollywood you might get 50%. if you poll people as they are leaving a gay bar you might get 100%.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 3:49:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
lol.  fags.
View Quote

LMAO
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 3:50:07 PM EDT
[#7]
I could not care less if someone is LGBTQ+.  You should have the same rights as I do, and I wish you no harm. However, I do not want your beliefs shoved down my throat, you like you do not want my beliefs shoved down yours.  I also should not hear about your orientation at work.  Who in their right mind thinks it is a good idea to celebrate what sexual orientation you prefer at a job?  I love eating pussy, can we have an “overweight white guys who love eating box” day group?  It absolutely pants on head stupid to celebrate any of that shit, especially at a company.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 3:52:23 PM EDT
[#8]
It’s what you had for breakfast.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 3:54:14 PM EDT
[#9]
I believe it around here, I know a  lot of bisexual young women,  its crazy.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 3:55:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I really despise identity politics and tribalism, if you couldn't tell.
Refuse to play.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Refuse to play.
The time is fast approaching where that will no longer be an option.
I've said many times, while we were teaching our children to reject tribalism, our enemies were weaponizing it.

Quoted:
I could not care less if someone is LGBTQ+.  
You should have the same rights as I do, and I wish you no harm.
However, I do not want your beliefs shoved down my throat...
That's not the way it works. Equality is not enough.
They don't want your tolerance. They want your approval.
If you don't celebrate them, you're evil.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 3:56:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Translated:

15.9% of Generation Z wants to be victims, claim some form of victim identity.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 3:57:36 PM EDT
[#12]
There goes the gayberhood...

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/gay-campground-transphobia?utm_source=lwc-newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=LWC-Newsletter%202021-02-24
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 3:58:09 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm surprised the number isn't higher.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 4:01:05 PM EDT
[#14]
This is what happens when you makes heroes of people based on sexual orientation.  I'm not sure what people expect.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 4:01:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

This is ridiculous.

Its only around 5% like it always has been for thousands of years.

That extra 10.9% is going to be loaded with extra high suicide rates when they are in their 40s.

But nooooooooooo, its the new trendy thing that even many gen x and gen y parents are pushing.

This isn't the world I was told I was going to get.

But it is the one I got.

A world where race, gender, sexual orientation and monitary affluence matter as much NOW as it did in the fucking 1960s!

THIS IS THE EXSACT OPPOSITE OF WHAT IT SHOULD BE!

Fuck this bs! And there is no Q! Its fucking redundant!

hell the L and Ts can drop off too to form their own group so they don't have to attack my classical femguy existence anymore!

Sometimes I wish abrahamic hell was real just so I know some perverse agenda pushing BIG money leftist bastards would burn there!

Danm it all!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A record 5.6% of all Americans identify as LGBTQ according to new survey - including nearly 16% of Gen Z adults aged between 18 and 23

Gallup released a new survey on Wednesday on LGBTQ identification in the U.S.
It found 15.9% of Generation Z Americans now identify as LGBTQ
This falls below 2% among Americans born before 1965
In total, the poll estimated that a record 5.6% of American adults identify as LGBTQ as of 2020
This had increased by 1.1% since the last survey in 2017
It means there are an estimated 18million LGBTQ adults in America

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2021/02/24/14/39715972-9295063-image-a-7_1614177245178.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2021/02/24/15/39717288-9295063-image-a-10_1614178856005.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9295063/Nearly-16-Americans-aged-18-23-identify-LGBTQ.html

This is ridiculous.

That extra 10.9% is going to be loaded with extra high suicide rates when they are in their 40s.

But nooooooooooo, its the new trendy thing that even many gen x and gen y parents are pushing.

But it is the one I got.

A world where race, gender, sexual orientation and monitary affluence matter as much NOW as it did in the fucking 1960s!

hell the L and Ts can drop off too to form their own group so they don't have to attack my classical femguy existence anymore!

Sometimes I wish abrahamic hell was real just so I know some perverse agenda pushing BIG money leftist bastards would burn there!

Danm it all!

Speaking of Q, I am questioning your dedication to the cause LittlePony. Why are you not in lockstep with the movement? The principals that the powers that be have laid out must be defended at all costs. You obviously need to be sent to reeducation camp. Please report to the nearest Czar for processing.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 4:03:45 PM EDT
[#16]
I don't care who other people fuck tbh.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 4:04:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I don't care who other people fuck tbh.
View Quote
You will.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 4:05:30 PM EDT
[#18]
You mean when you promote a "victim culture" where the social status of victims is elevated to that of great importance demanding special attention and deference that impressionable young people seek to be a part of the identified victim class?   Get out of here. Who would have thunk?

About half the parents today don't raise their children anymore so all they have is the media, public school system, the internet, and their peers for guidance.  At eight weeks old mothers now enroll their children into day care (I've seen some enroll their children sooner than that even).  Divorce rate is between 40-50% depending on the year, 32% of parents are single, and dual income households (both parents working) make up between 52-58% of American households in the USA depending on the year.  

The communists are seeking to destroy the USA spiritually, morally, and financially, because they cannot currently defeat us politically or militarily.  This normalization of abnormal behavior is a national security threat.  Spiritually, morally, and financially bankrupt nations are not strong nations as evidenced by all of human history and it is only the USA's strength alone that maintains the light of liberty in this otherwise dark world of oppressive tyrants and desperate plebs.  

Link Posted: 2/24/2021 4:05:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Uh, no... 1 in 6 people are not LGBTQ, if this were true the US population would have a negative birth rate.

View Quote

Sperm banks and surrogate mothers are a thing.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 4:08:17 PM EDT
[#20]
WTH is a “Q” that isn’t already covered by the “LGBT?”

Jesus, I have to learn ANOTHER distinction now?

Link Posted: 2/24/2021 4:09:35 PM EDT
[#21]
anything for attention for those with meaningless lives.

Link Posted: 2/24/2021 4:11:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Queer
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 4:13:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Queer
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Queer

Right I get that, but isn’t that already covered by “gay?”  Or is there a subset of non-gay queers?

The whole shit makes my head hurt.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 4:13:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

This is ridiculous.

But it is the one I got.

Danm it all!
View Quote

From the horses mouth.  

If someone's gay they're gay.  No big deal.

It seems to me the real problem is weak minded libtards who think it cool to be labeled with something.

A while back it was the ADHD shit.  Today it's the LBGT stuff, trans, polyamorous, etc... .

Tomorrow.... who the fuck knows.

The lesson.....

Don't be a weak minded fucktard.  Just be yourself (whoever you are and whatever that means).  Stop looking for a bullshit label because you think it gives you attention.

Fuck, I must be getting old.

Link Posted: 2/24/2021 4:13:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Gay frogs.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 4:13:27 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I'd bet 90% of the increase is (white) women who are bi, and "transgender" women who want "they" pronouns.
View Quote

i can see that being the case.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 4:14:03 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I've said many times, while we were teaching our children to reject tribalism, our enemies were weaponizing it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Refuse to play.

Quoted:

Oh I get it.  100% agree.  
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 4:14:38 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

This is ridiculous.

But it is the one I got.

Danm it all!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A record 5.6% of all Americans identify as LGBTQ according to new survey - including nearly 16% of Gen Z adults aged between 18 and 23

In total, the poll estimated that a record 5.6% of American adults identify as LGBTQ as of 2020

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2021/02/24/14/39715972-9295063-image-a-7_1614177245178.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2021/02/24/15/39717288-9295063-image-a-10_1614178856005.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9295063/Nearly-16-Americans-aged-18-23-identify-LGBTQ.html

This is ridiculous.

But it is the one I got.

Danm it all!

One thing I noticed about guys, they think everyone else is guy too. My 20 yr old son is gay btw..
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 4:14:40 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

This is ridiculous.

But it is the one I got.

Danm it all!
View Quote
You okay man?
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 4:15:53 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
You mean when you promote a "victim culture" where the social status of victims is elevated to that of great importance demanding special attention and deference that impressionable young people seek to be a part of the identified victim class?   Get out of here. Who would have thunk?

About half the parents today don't raise their children anymore so all they have is the media, public school system, the internet, and their peers for guidance.  At eight weeks old mothers now enroll their children into day care (I've seen some enroll their children sooner than that even).  Divorce rate is between 40-50% depending on the year, 32% of parents are single, and dual income households (both parents working) make up between 52-58% of American households in the USA depending on the year.  

The communists are seeking to destroy the USA spiritually, morally, and financially, because they cannot currently defeat us politically or militarily.  This normalization of abnormal behavior is a national security threat.  Spiritually, morally, and financially bankrupt nations are not strong nations as evidenced by all of human history and it is only the USA's strength alone that maintains the light of liberty in this otherwise dark world of oppressive tyrants and desperate plebs.  

View Quote

Very well said!
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 4:18:34 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
You okay man?
View Quote

When it comes to this subject not really but there is nothing I can do to change it
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 4:21:44 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

When it comes to this subject not really but there is nothing I can do to change it
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You okay man?

Be who and what you are.  Fuck what anyone else thinks about it.  Just live your life and try to find happiness.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 4:24:14 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 4:25:09 PM EDT
[#34]
Did they ask them if they self identified as a Furry or an attack helicopter?
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 4:26:30 PM EDT
[#35]
Actions vs words.  Most want to either fuck with family conservatives or be cool.  My stepdaughter (Who is living with her baby's daddy) recently bragged about being pan.  I guess her sperm donor is a transsexual lesbian.

dont get me wrong. The transsexual lesbian is a good person-Liberal, but not too bad.  I pity him for dating my step daughter more than anything else.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 4:26:44 PM EDT
[#36]
Government mandated homosexuality to combat climate change.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 4:27:55 PM EDT
[#37]
Uh huh.

Girls in college don't count.

I bet X was about the same if you counted drunk college chicks.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 4:32:37 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 4:37:06 PM EDT
[#39]
You either suck dick or you do not suck dick.

Straight women and gay dudes are cock suckers.

You either eat pussy or you do not eat pussy

Straight men and lesbians are pussy eaters.

So there are really two genders... cock suckers and pussy eaters.

Hope that clarifies things...
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 4:39:50 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Right I get that, but isn’t that already covered by “gay?”  Or is there a subset of non-gay queers?

The whole shit makes my head hurt.
View Quote

Feminine man that could swing either way I am guessing. Or vice versa, butch woman swinging either way.

I don't know.

Give them all ribbons for all I care.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 4:41:12 PM EDT
[#41]
So about 12% of gen Z can troll polls now?
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 4:41:15 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Go over to the guys tool host in the next bay, grab all of his 10mm sockets and throw them in the drainage trough.

You'll feel better.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 4:41:58 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 4:43:34 PM EDT
[#44]
And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
Romans 1:28
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 4:44:09 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 5:11:33 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

case study on effective advertising.....
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 5:17:28 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I've been informed Gen Z is the most conservative generation ever
View Quote

LOL, this.

Link Posted: 2/24/2021 5:17:52 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Refuse to play.

Quoted:

Read somewhere once,
If you think blacks are no different than whites and should be treated as equals...
150 years ago, you'd be called a radical.
50 years ago, you'd be called a liberal.
Today, you'd be called a racist.

This stopped being about equality a long time ago.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 5:27:54 PM EDT
[#49]
Spiritual warfare.

Things the Bible condemns, are now being celebrated, supported and promoted. Yes, these things have always existed, but we are witnessing a palpable rise in evil taking place right before our eyes.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 5:33:07 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
In before Alex Jones and his water supply.
View Quote

The frog stats are even worse.  We are 9 years away from a reptile disaster.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top