BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 2:42:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The left completely controls education and the entertainment media.  It's a full court press with this shit non-stop and it's clearly working.  It's part of the reason why we are way past the point of no return.  The America many of us grew up in is as dead as disco and it's never coming back.
View Quote

Yep.  People keep pretending we’re just going to get over this and move on.  No. Your not going to get over it unless your happy to watch as the nation you knew shrinks under your shoes while you watch.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 2:42:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 2:42:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Looks like it's not just the frogs that the water is turning gay.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 2:43:01 PM EDT
[#4]
sure they do.

Hillary by a landslide

Joe won

Trump is a russian spy
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 2:43:56 PM EDT
[#5]
That number is going to go much higher once dudes realize they can get free rides to D1 schools by absolutely destroying woman at sports.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 2:44:42 PM EDT
[#6]
That number is in fact lower because Trapz aren't gay
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 2:45:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Has Biden made the big announcement yet?  Seems like this is all they are worried about.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 2:47:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

This is ridiculous.

Its only around 5% like it always has been for thousands of years.

That extra 10.9% is going to be loaded with extra high suicide rates when they are in their 40s.

But nooooooooooo, its the new trendy thing that even many gen x and gen y parents are pushing.

This isn't the world I was told I was going to get.

But it is the one I got.

A world where race, gender, sexual orientation and monitary affluence matter as much NOW as it did in the fucking 1960s!

THIS IS THE EXSACT OPPOSITE OF WHAT IT SHOULD BE!

Fuck this bs! And there is no Q! Its fucking redundant!

hell the L and Ts can drop off too to form their own group so they don't have to attack my classical femguy existence anymore!

Sometimes I wish abrahamic hell was real just so I know some perverse agenda pushing BIG money leftist bastards would burn there!

Danm it all!
View Quote

Yeah, at work (high school) they are over-represented for sure. Shit, some you cant even tell what they are biologically. I work maintenance so I just ignore everything the kids do unless it makes my life harder. We had to put up "Love is Love" banners. Now that is some straight pedo shit.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 2:48:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Gay and conservative aren't mutually exclusive.

Though, many gays are turned off by conservative *people* because of their attitudes, world views and general derision of gay people. This pushes more gay people to more liberal social enclaves where they are inundated and conditioned with liberal ideologies, creating gay liberals.

It's just one of many examples of "conservatives" alienating potential allies because of identity politics. The very identity politics game most "conservatives" decry.
View Quote

Conservatives outside religion probably don’t care so much.  Religious folks see it as a sin and are going to approach from that angle.  Lots of conservatives are Christian.  If you believe the bible, while it doesn’t say to persecute homosexuality it certainly does not condone it nor say you should highlight it and make it into a role-model.  

Kids playing homosexual for attention is not something we should be celebrating and protecting.  But we’re gonna. Because this nation is fundamentally ruined.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 2:49:29 PM EDT
[#10]
My friend has a daughter in that age group who says she’s a lesbian, or “queer”, or some other non-heterosexual designation, depending on when you ask her. Only she likes boys. I’m not sure how she internally rationalizes that one.

Seems like it’s just become the new popular thing to say you’re a [whatever weird made up pronoun] so everyone will know how cool and progressive-minded you are.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 2:50:27 PM EDT
[#11]
My kid (5th grade) has a girl in his class who says she is trans and wants to be a boy. Even gave herself a boy name. Norman..

Mental disorder.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 2:51:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Identity politics.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 2:51:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Many identify as such as society rewards members of this group.  Identifying and being are not the same.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 2:51:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Why is ANYONE still doing "polls."

I thought we were past that nonsense.

"Polling" died around 2004.

Polling since 2014 has been a parody.

Biden +17% in Wisconsin.
Biden +11% in Pennsylvania.

90% of Americans want gun control.

Quit playing the media's brainwashing game.

This poll exists for one purpose. To legitimize perversity.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/24/2021 2:51:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Most conservative generation ever
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 2:54:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
My kid (5th grade) has a girl in his class who says she is trans and wants to be a boy. Even gave herself a boy name. Norman..

Mental disorder.
View Quote

Parents. 100% its her parents pushing it to be new social media hotness of bravery.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 2:55:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Same shit when I was iin high school in the mid 90s.

Half the skanks at school were 'bi' if you asked them, but almost none of them had had sex with a guy yet, let alone another chick.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 2:58:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Oh look, kids trying to be cool and edgy. I hate to break it to the world, but that's been going on since humans were swinging mastodon thigh bones.

LP is right, it's still 5%, the rest are just brainwashed into believing that being a different gender than what you were born as is brave and wonderful.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 2:58:35 PM EDT
[#19]
What the fuck ever.  99% of those gen z retards claim that because "look at me! Pay attention to MEEEEE!!! IM SO BRAVE!!!". Then later in life they'll off themselves.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 3:00:12 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
First graph - what does the 2018 and 2019 data show? Must not match the trend line...
View Quote

Good catch.

Time to go find the raw data.  That is a seriously misleading chart.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 3:01:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Same shit when I was iin high school in the mid 90s.

Half the skanks at school were 'bi' if you asked them, but almost none of them had had sex with a guy yet, let alone another chick.
View Quote

They were all big La Rissa fans back in the day that's why

La Rissa - I do both Jay & Jane
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 3:01:50 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Most conservative generation ever
View Quote

Pretty much this ...   millennials and zoomers are a pox ..
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 3:02:41 PM EDT
[#23]

I think most of these little douche bags just said yes because they want to show that they are woke and advance the movement.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 3:04:36 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I think most of these little douche bags just said yes because they want to show that they are woke and advance the movement.
View Quote

Either that or just lying/.

When we used to take standardized testing in school all of us would make up some bullshit ethnicity for the test. I am sure there was some one somewhere who was wondering why there was a large population of Pacific Islanders in south Louisiana that were scoring really well on the CAT test.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 3:05:01 PM EDT
[#25]
This is pretty strong evidence that it's not genetic or inherited as the Left has argued for decades.

It's also strong evidence that the Left is succeeding in brainwashing our kids and literally turning them into faggots.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 3:06:10 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
This is pretty strong evidence that it's not genetic or inherited as the Left has argued for decades.

It's also strong evidence that the Left is succeeding in brainwashing our kids and literally turning them into faggots.
View Quote

I read a very long study done on trying to find the "Gay Gene", apparently it doesn't exist.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 3:06:22 PM EDT
[#27]
It shows the power of propaganda.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 3:06:27 PM EDT
[#28]
I have a cousin who just turned LGBTQ this week.  He's 21

1 in 5 duing the 80s
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 3:06:29 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I'd bet 90% of the increase is (white) women who are bi, and "transgender" women who want "they" pronouns.
View Quote

This. Checkmark box now for "uniqueness"
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 3:07:14 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Good catch.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
First graph - what does the 2018 and 2019 data show? Must not match the trend line...

Good catch.

"Currently, 86.7% of Americans say they are heterosexual or straight, and 7.6% do not answer the question about their sexual orientation. Gallup's 2012-2017 data had roughly 5% "no opinion" responses.
The latest results are based on more than 15,000 interviews conducted throughout 2020 with Americans aged 18 and older. Gallup had previously reported annual updates from its 2012-2017 daily tracking survey data, but did not routinely measure LGBT identification in 2018 or 2019.

The identity question asked in 2020 offers a greater level of detail than the question asked in previous years. Now, respondents indicate their precise sexual orientation, rather than simply answering "yes" or "no" to whether they identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender."

https://news.gallup.com/poll/329708/lgbt-identification-rises-latest-estimate.aspx
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 3:08:54 PM EDT
[#31]
I'd say a good 40%, or more, of younger women will say they are bi are the bare minimum. The percentage of bi or gay men has not really changed, but it's very popular for young women right now to at least vocally say they enjoy bush farming.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 3:10:19 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I'd bet 90% of the increase is (white) women who are bi, and "transgender" women who want "they" pronouns.
View Quote

+1
A few FFM encounters in college and they can consider themselves bi.

Kharn
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 3:11:35 PM EDT
[#33]
The internet/social media has created an echo chamber for mentally ill and retards to find each other and support each other delusions.

Instead of being bullied and told "Don't be a tard" they're congregating online and making up xenogenders, and they have to be protected from white supremacist bigots, so we can't tell them to pull their heads out of their asses.

We don't have a frontier anymore. We don't have wars. We don't have hardship. These homo-sexuals (the pause is important) have nothing to occupy their mind, no imperative to survive. Society has lost its need for men, it's need to be strong, and basically given sick and bored people enough time and energy to basically stand around sucking their own cocks.

Just like the China Virus. Half these morons want to get unproven vaccines and anal swabs and wear masks until their teeth rot out because it's the closest they've ever come to hardship and it makes them feel/look brave and important and sacrificing without actually doing anything or facing real danger.

They need to get in the ring, get punched in the face a few times, and go lift some weights.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 3:14:04 PM EDT
[#34]
13.0% of political liberals, 4.4% of moderates and 2.3% of conservatives say they are lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender.
View Quote

So full of shit they turned into POCs.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 3:17:21 PM EDT
[#35]
2 Timothy 3:1-5

King James Version

3 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

Link Posted: 2/24/2021 3:19:06 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
But they were "born that way".
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 3:19:39 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
It’s trendy for the awkward, oddball kids to get some instant notoriety........even hero status.  They don’t have to do a damn thing........just let Johnny declare she is a girl........now he is declared as a brave hero.  It is pretty disgusting.
View Quote

Our daughter has a friend like that. Her weirdo mom is healthy but rides a rascal around town for her assorted “disabilities” she’s always willing to tell you about.

The kid has x disability one week, y another, z the next, last week it was lgbt, this week it’s pansexual, God knows what next week. Its like they feed off each other to see who can be more broken or achieve higher levels of victimhood.

Then you’ve got the Dad, who’s a totally normal dude and takes shit from both of them for calling out whats normal. Poor guy looks like he’s a few made-up-acronyms away from hanging himself in the shower
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 3:21:44 PM EDT
[#38]
As RustedAce once said, being gay is the way for the only child of the Vanderbilt family to claim he's a persecuted minority.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 3:22:30 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Just remind yourself that you're not part of the "LBGTQ Community". Because you're not. This doesn't affect you. No bearing on your life. Nothing to do with your relationships, your family, your career, your hobbies, your intellectual pursuits - nothing. Nada.

You're attracted to dudes. That all by it's lonesome doesn't say anything about you, it doesn't relate you to anyone, it doesn't make you part of a group - nothing. It's an uninteresting bit of personal trivia, that no longer carries any meaningful baggage that would make your life any worse than mine.

I really despise identity politics and tribalism, if you couldn't tell.

Refuse to play.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If you can get to a point where your sexuality has fuck-all to do with your identity as a person, you'll be happy to know that the rest of us (well...most of us) never really think about it one way or another, unless you see fit to bring it up. It's easily the least interesting thing about you.

Stop trying to find tribes to align with, know what I mean? Who cares? The "movement" (such that it is or was) won. Mission accomplished. Time to just live life, with the same rights and opportunities that I have.

None of this shit really matters. Stop thinking about it.

I sure as hell try subnet.

But danm, they just won't let sleeping dogs sleep
Just remind yourself that you're not part of the "LBGTQ Community". Because you're not. This doesn't affect you. No bearing on your life. Nothing to do with your relationships, your family, your career, your hobbies, your intellectual pursuits - nothing. Nada.

You're attracted to dudes. That all by it's lonesome doesn't say anything about you, it doesn't relate you to anyone, it doesn't make you part of a group - nothing. It's an uninteresting bit of personal trivia, that no longer carries any meaningful baggage that would make your life any worse than mine.

I really despise identity politics and tribalism, if you couldn't tell.

Refuse to play.

I need to send my bro to you.

Its like crossfitters or vegans. "Dude, until you mentioned it, nobody in the room knew, and even after you mentioned it, nobody in the room cares."
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 3:22:45 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Pretty much this ...   millennials and zoomers are a pox ..
View Quote

They are that way because of boomers.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 3:25:15 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

This is ridiculous

its the new trendy thing that even many gen x and gen y parents are pushing.

View Quote

This.

The majority of these kids are just being "fashionably queer."

It used to be that they waited until college, when they'd become "4 year lesbians," play rugby, then go back to being straight to get married and buy a minivan.

Now they do it in middle school. Same shit, earlier in life.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 3:27:57 PM EDT
[#42]
Matthew 18:6

But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a great millstone fastened around his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea.

Link Posted: 2/24/2021 3:29:23 PM EDT
[#43]
Attachment Attached File

Most of them will fall into this category.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 3:30:33 PM EDT
[#44]
Well that ought to work out well for the future of humanity.  

Learn to speak arabic or chinese because masculinity determines the winners and the western world is losing any semblance of masculinity.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 3:30:36 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

This is ridiculous.

Its only around 5% like it always has been for thousands of years.

That extra 10.9% is going to be loaded with extra high suicide rates when they are in their 40s.

But nooooooooooo, its the new trendy thing that even many gen x and gen y parents are pushing.

This isn't the world I was told I was going to get.

But it is the one I got.

A world where race, gender, sexual orientation and monitary affluence matter as much NOW as it did in the fucking 1960s!

THIS IS THE EXSACT OPPOSITE OF WHAT IT SHOULD BE!

Fuck this bs! And there is no Q! Its fucking redundant!

hell the L and Ts can drop off too to form their own group so they don't have to attack my classical femguy existence anymore!

Sometimes I wish abrahamic hell was real just so I know some perverse agenda pushing BIG money leftist bastards would burn there!

Danm it all!
View Quote

Why you mad bro?
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 3:31:54 PM EDT
[#46]
I’d hope that most people don’t care.  There is nothing interesting about someone being gay or straight.  It doesn’t define a person any more than having brown hair does (unless you’re hoping to date that person)
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 3:33:05 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 3:33:23 PM EDT
[#48]
There’s virtually no stigma to it anymore.  In some circles it’s a virtue.  More people acting or identifying as gay won’t translate into more suicides.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 3:33:43 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Guess what.

When you promote and glorify something, you get more of it.

I equate smoking to this trend.

Smoking was glorified and endorsed for about 30 years. As a result, many people smoked.

Now we are endorsing, promoting and glorifying LGBTQ lifestyles. So we get more of it.

Some people are born with predispositions to things like addiction. I also think a certain percentage of people are born predisposed to be attracted to their own gender (or misgendered).

But the glorification and promotion of something is going to get your more of it. And while I doubt there is anything that could make me attracted to hairy man ass, I would imagine there are plenty of people who's opinion could be swayed by constant conditioning.

Reality is, it is a tough balance. Society accepting those who are what they are, without prejudice versus basically encouraging people to do/be something that they nominally aren't. Right now we are (IMO) way too far on the "yay for gay" side and those numbers reflect it.

View Quote

This exactly.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 3:34:21 PM EDT
[#50]
what percentage identified as "dont care want to bang the hot guy/girl" ? 90% of that? you dont say.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top