Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 3:14:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I took out a Ukranian for awhile

She was fun but she also said things and had mannerisms that just kinda made me think she was bitchy

Then again I ran up against a whole lotta entitled US women in my years too
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 3:19:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Welcome back Rio-Lover!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Have you ever actually been with a foreign woman OP? Tell us a tale.

Yes dated a German woman for a while was a good time but it didn't work out because her career in Germany was
a higher priority to her.
I am trying to get with a Brazilian woman when she comes back to the states with her work Visa.

Welcome back Rio-Lover!

How did he get banned?
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 3:20:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

How did he get banned?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes dated a German woman for a while was a good time but it didn't work out because her career in Germany was
I am trying to get with a Brazilian woman when she comes back to the states with her work Visa.

Welcome back Rio-Lover!

How did he get banned?

Wanna guess?
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 3:22:06 PM EDT
[#4]
I have dated 2 different women who grew up outside the US.  Lots of cultural differences that are challenges that you don't have with US chicks.  One of them was the subservient type.   That seems cool, and probably what OP seeks, but an equal partner makes life better.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 3:23:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I have dated 2 different women who grew up outside the US.  Lots of cultural differences that are challenges that you don't have with US chicks.  One of them was the subservient type.   That seems cool, and probably what OP seeks, but an equal partner makes life better.
View Quote

Dated a couple girls from Vietnam like that... that shit drove me nuts.

Fucking hated it.

Equal partner is fucking clutch.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 3:26:56 PM EDT
[#6]
theres nothing wrong with being in a romantic relationship with your fridge.... i think that show is called odd love or similar.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 3:27:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Not picky just have standards which are reasonable.
View Quote
They probably do too.

That may be your problem.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 3:27:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Wanna guess?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Welcome back Rio-Lover!

How did he get banned?

Wanna guess?

Posted BOTD stuff in GD?
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 3:29:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 3:29:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

you're sayin' the other half is gay?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I honestly believe that what half of GD wants is a live-in maid that they can fuck.

you're sayin' the other half is gay?

I think the other half wants a dominating, tall, curvy gal that is addressed as “goddess”...
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 3:30:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Agree,  I married a Moroccan.....and.....don't tell my wife, but women watching is WAAAAYYYY better in Europe than the United States.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 3:31:13 PM EDT
[#12]
There has to be a physical attraction first and foremost from both sides.
And if we are compatible then go from there not rocket science.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 3:33:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Once you go asian you never go back.
View Quote

Fuck that..... all squinty all the time. Nope..
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 3:34:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Agree,  I married a Moroccan.....and.....don't tell my wife, but women watching is WAAAAYYYY better in Europe than the United States.
View Quote
Morocco is now in Europe?
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 3:35:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Noted
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 3:37:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/27/2021 3:38:03 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did I say it was?   Two separate clauses.

Anyway, other than being born in Morocco, my wife is European in tastes, dress, behavior and attitude.  Except she votes Republican.

Her father basically grew up in Britain.  They even celebrated Christmas in their family.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 3:38:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

this...my brother has a Filipino wife and she's great. Out of my brothers FOUR wives he's had thus far my wife and I like her the most.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 3:39:01 PM EDT
[#19]

You're doing it wrong. I only dated a handful of women in my life (met my wife when I was 16, broke up and got back together after college), but every one of them were good stock. Maybe stay away from the dub T and femi-nazi's. Having a backbone and some self worth helps.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 3:39:41 PM EDT
[#20]
That's what I thought 15 years ago.  My particular affliction was Middle Eastern women.  One for 10 years, the other 5.  That was after several short term Russians, who were wild.  The cultural dissimilarities become grating.  How many times I have started a conversation, "Well, in MY village we don't do that."
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 3:41:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Attractive women interest me. Don't care where they were born as long as they were born with a vag.
View Quote

You and me, bro. Sounds like we were twins separated at birth.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 3:43:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Buddy, just about every country that's considered First or Second world is "Woke". Unless you are talking about women in impoverished situations you are going to find that most of the mentality is the same. If you DO find a woman that has a traditional (read not a second, third or fourth wave feminist) the last thing you're going to want to do is Westernize her. Most women from personal and second hand information that are Westernized, or originally from Westernized countries are going to see you as an ATM, and will drop you as soon as you are no longer useful to them.
View Quote

This man speaks the truth. I dated a few Chinese girls in China. One was an up jumper that bailed the second she found a better paying exec. The other was a depressive antidepressant muncher. She was great but had all the same hang ups western girls do. My brother married a Ukrainian and she treats him like a cash machine. Her foreign friends are all the same cookie cuter wannabe Instagram influencers. All hot and all scored their green cards to sit around in parks all day posting about their handbag dogs. Only the poorest of south East Asians girls will go for any guy that can take them out of poverty.

Link Posted: 1/27/2021 3:52:15 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 3:56:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Fixed it for me.

Our stories and feelings are that close.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/202/_PEC3756_JPG-1133267.jpg

* The Kingdom of Thailand has changed some of their property laws and foriegners are allowed to own property. A stroke of the pen and that all changes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We've done this topic before and despite all the grief op is getting in this thread, it is a common perspective.

I seriously dated for years here in the us exclusively conservative Christian women and it just felt like even in that group there are a lot of conflicting and contradictory expectations and values. I also believe it is the product of being raised with 2 conflicting value sets -one at home and the other in society- telling girls what's expected of them and what they should expect from men and from themselves.

Women outside of the conservative sphere are batshit crazy when it comes to romantic relationship structure. Lol
Then I was in Morocco Thailand with the military and met a smokin hot Moroccan Thai girl in their army. And she had no qualms about traditional family values, gender roles, etc.

After several years of traveling and other stuff months, we got married. She's awesome and insists I be the man and let her be the woman. She is a great partner who doesn't have all the baggage of 13 years of American progressive public education. She takes care of the house and the kids and cooks and cleans and expects me to work and take care of the family and be the head of the household.

She insisted we move to a new neighborhood because she was starting to see too many lgbt flags liberal voters around and she doesn't want our kids surrounded by that kind of influence.

She loves guns and got her citizenship just in time to vote for Trump but keeps her citizenship so we can buy property there*.

Based on my experience it's hard to find a woman in the us with that mentality and even harder to find a hot one.

Rules
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/435611/20210127_120347_jpg-1799281.JPG

Fixed it for me.

Our stories and feelings are that close.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/202/_PEC3756_JPG-1133267.jpg

* The Kingdom of Thailand has changed some of their property laws and foriegners are allowed to own property. A stroke of the pen and that all changes.
Yeah she's still a Moroccan citizen and we have a house there. Foreigners are allowed to lease property for like 99 years or something.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 4:01:36 PM EDT
[#25]
While I didn't pursue foreign women specifically, I have dated quite a few which isn't terribly hard to do in a large metro like Chicago.

Ended up marrying a Polish girl.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 4:05:39 PM EDT
[#26]
OP take a look and see what interests you.

https://amorsi.com/
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 4:06:04 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
There are exceptions I have met great women here but for the most part
they are bland and are rabidly liberal which turns me off.
I prefer South American/Hispanic women but am also partial to European women they both catch my interest.
I blame the hyper aggressive feminism movement, upbringing, and movies that bring the princess expectations.
View Quote

I'm guessing you don't get out much do you?
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 4:07:06 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/27/2021 4:07:54 PM EDT
[#29]
Well white European women CERTAINLY are NOT raving mad liberals.

So go for it OP.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 4:09:09 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
We've done this topic before and despite all the grief op is getting in this thread, it is a common perspective.

I seriously dated for years here in the us exclusively conservative Christian women and it just felt like even in that group there are a lot of conflicting and contradictory expectations and values. I also believe it is the product of being raised with 2 conflicting value sets -one at home and the other in society- telling girls what's expected of them and what they should expect from men and from themselves.

Women outside of the conservative sphere are batshit crazy when it comes to romantic relationship structure. Lol
Then I was in Morocco with the military and met a smokin hot Moroccan girl in their army. And she had no qualms about traditional family values, gender roles, etc.

After several years of traveling and other stuff, we got married. She's awesome and insists I be the man and let her be the woman. She is a great partner who doesn't have all the baggage of 13 years of American progressive public education. She takes care of the house and the kids and cooks and cleans and expects me to work and take care of the family and be the head of the household.

She insisted we move to a new neighborhood because she was starting to see too many lgbt flags around and she doesn't want our kids surrounded by that kind of influence.

She loves guns and got her citizenship just in time to vote for Trump.

Based on my experience it's hard to find a woman in the us with that mentality and even harder to find a hot one.

Rules

View Quote

Dang, man. God Bless Morocco (the first country to recognize a sovereign USA, as you probably already know).

Does she have a sister?
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 4:10:54 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 4:11:48 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 4:13:00 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
There are exceptions I have met great women here but for the most part
they are bland and are rabidly liberal which turns me off.
I prefer South American/Hispanic women but am also partial to European women they both catch my interest.
I blame the hyper aggressive feminism movement, upbringing, and movies that bring the princess expectations.
View Quote

Yep.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 4:15:05 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I've heard that but I ever made it that far, got hung up on feisty hispanic succubus types. They have all of the good and very little of the "bad". But, you have to go south of the border because once they've been run through the public school + pop culture newthink system in America, they end up like any basic run-of-the-mill, dog mom Britney. To the absolute disdain of their religious highly traditional parents.

Look, when you break it down every guy seems to want the same basic things: Sharp wit, cook, clean, strong offspring, good momming skills and a few others... and no amount of progressive, neo-Western civilization social engineering is going to change that. All it does is confuse everybody. Karen didn't just occur, she was created.

IME

Edit: Not a bad summary...

Edit again: That's why guys always end up honking the nanny, even Ahnold.
View Quote

OH GOD, OH GOD, MISOGYNY, MISOGYNY, I'M BEING VERBALLY AND CULTURALLY RAPED, I NEED A NON-GENDER SPECIFIC NON-DENOMINATIONAL SOCIAL JUSTICE HELPER! HELP, I'M BEING OPPRESSED!

(If you want to fulfill your stereotypical female gender roles, then I will be more than happy to fulfill you stereotypical male gender roles. Since I have a pee-pee and a central cortex, I think I would be OK at it).
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 4:15:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I've heard that but I ever made it that far, got hung up on feisty hispanic succubus types. They have all of the good and very little of the "bad". But, you have to go south of the border because once they've been run through the public school + pop culture newthink system in America, they end up like any basic run-of-the-mill, dog mom Britney. To the absolute disdain of their religious highly traditional parents.

Look, when you break it down every guy seems to want the same basic things: Sharp wit, cook, clean, strong offspring, good momming skills and a few others... and no amount of progressive, neo-Western civilization social engineering is going to change that. All it does is confuse everybody. Karen didn't just occur, she was created.

IME

Edit: Not a bad summary...

Edit again: That's why guys always end up honking the nanny, even Ahnold.
View Quote

OH GOD, OH GOD, MISOGYNY, MISOGYNY, I'M BEING VERBALLY AND CULTURALLY RAPED, I NEED A NON-GENDER SPECIFIC NON-DENOMINATIONAL SOCIAL JUSTICE HELPER! HELP, I'M BEING OPPRESSED!

(If you want to fulfill your stereotypical female gender roles, then I will be more than happy to fulfill you stereotypical male gender roles. Since I have a pee-pee and a central cortex, I think I would be OK at it).
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 4:17:42 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Then I was in Morocco with the military and met a smokin hot Moroccan girl in their army. And she had no qualms about traditional family values, gender roles, etc.

After several years of traveling and other stuff, we got married. She's awesome and insists I be the man and let her be the woman. She is a great partner who doesn't have all the baggage of 13 years of American progressive public education. She takes care of the house and the kids and cooks and cleans and expects me to work and take care of the family and be the head of the household.

She insisted we move to a new neighborhood because she was starting to see too many lgbt flags around and she doesn't want our kids surrounded by that kind of influence.

She loves guns and got her citizenship just in time to vote for Trump.

Rules

View Quote

Plus I would LOVE to have a gig in Morrocco. Seriously. DM me. Ana ate'kalum schwaya schwaya Arabiya, min al jaesh Amerikee.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 4:28:08 PM EDT
[#37]
Greetings fellow firearms and/or woman enthusiast!
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 4:32:09 PM EDT
[#38]
I found a great Mexican, but I had to burn through five or six before I found her (Proper Mexicans, not Mexicans in the Estados Unidos).

I knew she was the one when she started ranting about how she hated communists (without any prompting from me).
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 4:38:27 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Did I say it was?   Two separate clauses.

Anyway, other than being born in Morocco, my wife is European in tastes, dress, behavior and attitude.  Except she votes Republican.

Her father basically grew up in Britain.  They even celebrated Christmas in their family.
View Quote
I went back and read again.

You are correct, you said no such thing.

I shall abase myself later this evening.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 4:52:59 PM EDT
[#40]
OP on a scale of 1-10 how short, fat, and bald are you?

J/K
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 4:57:58 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Not picky just have standards which are reasonable.
There are always exceptions to what I like there are Black women I saw that I would go with no hesitation.
View Quote

You sound like a catch!
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:05:52 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

J/K
View Quote

5'7" full head of hair but im on the south side of downs so that doesnt help but I have retard strength so german girls like that that's why I would date them anyway but russian girls even though they are always in hurry lol
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:06:58 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

5'7" full head of hair but im on the south side of downs so that doesnt help but I have retard strength so german girls like that that's why I would date them anyway but russian girls even though they are always in hurry lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

J/K

Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:07:03 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

You may have had one word too many in your post.  
View Quote

Glad I wasn't drinking anything.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:08:55 PM EDT
[#45]
I want the woman to put the phone down long enough to carry on a conversation.

Is that unreasobable?

In six+ years of divorce they all flunked the phone addict test.  Could not put the phone down.  Nationality doesn't matter.  Women seem to addicted to snartphones and the rubbish on them

I think hookers are a much better deal.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:11:08 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I want the woman to put the phone down long enough to carry on a conversation.

Is that unreasobable?

In six+ years of divorce they all flunked the phone addict test.  Could not put the phone down.  Nationality doesn't matter.  Women seem to addicted to snartphones and the rubbish on them

I think hookers are a much better deal.
View Quote

So... Hookers =/= Women?

Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:15:33 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I took out a Ukranian for awhile

She was fun but she also said things and had mannerisms that just kinda made me think she was bitchy

Then again I ran up against a whole lotta entitled US women in my years too
View Quote

More or less same.  I dated a Ukrainian girl for about two months who gave me the same feeling.  She was pretty cool, so I chalked up her lack of filter to the language barrier.

What bothered me the most was the inability to understand jokes/sarcasm.  I felt like I was always explaining myself.

One thing I really liked is they seem to be extremely resourceful.  They don’t typically ask for help; they just figure stuff out.

Dated a Serbian girl for a bit, and one night after being out late, she decided she wanted a cigarette.  No lighter, no matches, no gas range.  Just a flat cook top.  She dumped coffee grounds on it until they started to burn and glow red, and she lit her cigarette from the burning coffee grounds.

I’m no fan of women smoking, and that was some serious hillbilly shit, but part of me was impressed by the ingenuity.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:18:33 PM EDT
[#48]
Dear OP, Brazilian women tend to be very passionate.
Passionate as in knifing you if they think you are fooling around on them.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:21:05 PM EDT
[#49]
Your not wrong 2nd wife is Chinese. Still a women but the level of crazy and bullshit is 80% less the locals and uses common sense and logic
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:27:20 PM EDT
[#50]
I'm Hispanic and refuse to get serious with Hispanic girls...they are all some level of crazy. Korean and Eastern European girls are my kryptonite though
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top