BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 2:49:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I knew a guy in the Marines who remind me of a few in this thread.

He would always talk about the pure and chaste girls he was looking for.

But he would go out to bars and get drunk and start hitting on girls.

If they responded to his approach, he would start berating them and calling them "slut" or "whore."

On multiple occasions, I would come across a crying chick near him in a bar, and know exactly what had just happened.

Creepy fucker.
View Quote
Did he ever run across a gal that was really into the dom and sub thing?  

His reaction to her could have been amusing.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 2:51:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 2:52:34 PM EDT
[#3]
OP's shit is tl;dr.

Of course I would, I fuck on the first date too; who am I to deny them my essence.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 2:59:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Sorry, but if a man is of the opinion that a woman having sex on the first date is a factor that eliminates a woman from long term consideration, then if he is having sex on the first date, he is participating in and contributing to a negative behavior. Furthermore, he is demonstrating hypocrisy and a lack or morals. Neither of those are good qualities in a long term partner.

By judging her on such a basis while participating in the activity by which she is being judged, he demonstrates his unsuitability and lack of character.
View Quote

I completely agree.  

Its not a disqualification.  But its a trait that if pervasive leads to some unpleasant outcomes more often than it does “and we’ve been married 19 years”.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 3:10:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

equal rights does not extend into sex related areas, people want to think it does, but it does not, and while slut shaming might not be as public as it once was, its alive and well in peoples private thoughts..  not even counting the fact its the woman who gets pregnant.

you can fuck 50 dudes on the first date just like a man does, and you can post about it on social media... but when it comes to settling down, the man will have a much easier time getting married than the woman will if that shits known. plenty of guys will fuck the chick if shes attractive, but not very many will consider putting a ring on it, they will find a non slut when its marriage time.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If she's having sex with you on the first date, you're also having sex with her on the first date.

equal rights does not extend into sex related areas, people want to think it does, but it does not, and while slut shaming might not be as public as it once was, its alive and well in peoples private thoughts..  not even counting the fact its the woman who gets pregnant.

you can fuck 50 dudes on the first date just like a man does, and you can post about it on social media... but when it comes to settling down, the man will have a much easier time getting married than the woman will if that shits known. plenty of guys will fuck the chick if shes attractive, but not very many will consider putting a ring on it, they will find a non slut when its marriage time.

This is so disconnected from reality.

Your actions affect your own ability to form a meaningful relationship in the future and also affect how women feel about men.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 3:13:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
There are no guarantees either way.

Why would a woman marry you if you were willing to have sex on the first date.
View Quote

I was thinking the exact same thing.  Takes 2 to tango.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 3:17:50 PM EDT
[#7]
There is a broad range of circumstances.  For example the first date with one of my ex's was magic from the first moment.   She stayed the night that night and every other night for like 3 years.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 3:26:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
There is a broad range of circumstances.  For example the first date with one of my ex's was magic from the first moment.   She stayed the night that night and every other night for like 3 years.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/27/2021 3:33:20 PM EDT
[#9]
I didn't read the entire OP
Mainly because i didn't find any deep thoughts in the parts i did read.

I did get the impression OP is looking down his nose at probably more people than he should.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 3:35:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
OP's shit is tl;dr.

Of course I would, I fuck on the first date too; who am I to deny them my essence.
View Quote

OP:
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 3:39:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Might as well you wont have it after.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 3:45:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Yep. Did it. We'll be married 29 years in May.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 4:00:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

When you were young, single and in your prime, did you NOT want to have sex with hot chicks?

Because for me, that was the driving force behind everything from age 15-21.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
In this thread, we see those poor souls who have never found themselves in an uncontrollable, passionate, heat of the moment encounter.

That IS how it works, when both parties are attractive and possess a mutual degree of sex appeal.

I feel sorry for those who never knew such moments.  They just get to watch it on TV and read about it in books.

We are not primates, we have a higher level of consciousness.

A relationship should be like a fire, one that is stoked and taken care of, therefore making it grow larger and larger as time passes.

a heat of the moment, is all that it is, it's a moment, it doesn't transgress time and space.

When you were young, single and in your prime, did you NOT want to have sex with hot chicks?

Because for me, that was the driving force behind everything from age 15-21.

Of course I wanted to, but most of them didn't let.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 4:01:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Hey, DOJ, we found a SPECIES-IST!!!!!! ^^^^^
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
In this thread, we see those poor souls who have never found themselves in an uncontrollable, passionate, heat of the moment encounter.

That IS how it works, when both parties are attractive and possess a mutual degree of sex appeal.

I feel sorry for those who never knew such moments.  They just get to watch it on TV and read about it in books.

We are not primates, we have a higher level of consciousness.

Hey, DOJ, we found a SPECIES-IST!!!!!! ^^^^^

Link Posted: 1/27/2021 4:04:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Hell no LOL. I dated my wife a couple of years before she gave it up granted we were in high school at the time.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 4:10:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 4:16:05 PM EDT
[#17]
News flash: Women like secks too
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 4:18:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Sex on the first date?

Depends on if you've known them for years or if you just met them.

My cousin had sex on the first date, but he'd known his (now wife) for many years, they are happily married.

IMHO "sex on the first date" types are usually loons, that goes for men and women.

It's glamorized in movies, but you have to think about who makes movies.

It's not a recipe for a normal and healthy relationship.

It's like dating a fat person who claims their weight doesn't matter.

IT does matter and it's a big sign of what kind of person they are.

Obesity indicates impulse control issues and other mental issues, same as sex on the first date.

It's not  a hard rule, per se, but it's a big clue.

Kind of like finding out they married a meth junkie, or have 3 kids from 3 different partners.

Or half their family has arrests for Meth...

Sure it's possible they are a victim, and didn't know they married a methbilly, or they are the one good person in their entire family, or they want to fuck you on the first date because you are the most awesome person they ever met, and can't wait to make babies with you...

But it's highly unlikely.

Link Posted: 1/27/2021 4:22:35 PM EDT
[#19]
I did. Here we are 30 years later.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 4:51:18 PM EDT
[#20]
I get where OP is coming from. Fact is, if you’re dating in the current environment, say 20’s and 30’s, there’s a-lot of women on the dick carousel for self-worth validation.

I like knocking boots as much as any man, but these bitches are nuts these days, and, even for one night, it’s a fucking drain.

Out of all the women I’ve slept with from college days to now, at almost 40, 3 stood out for marriage potential / women I actually liked. 2 of those 3 did not put out (most everything, minus the sex) on first date,  but ways were parted both times.

The third was a friend for some time before feelings and she ran a masterful game hiding who she really was, before that relationship burned to the ground due to the crazy. Never married any of them.

It’d be nice, and I prefer, getting to know a gal a bit first before riding the lightning. That is damn hard to do these days.

I tip my hat to all you gents, whether first or third, it all worked out to a happy marriage.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:07:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Might depend on how much she charged.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:08:56 PM EDT
[#22]
LoL, already did.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:09:20 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I did, but im really smooth and couldn't fault her for it.

Been married 20 years and have a family.
She turned out to make a great wife and mother.
View Quote

But does she make a great sandwich?
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:10:54 PM EDT
[#24]
I did and this is our 22 year anni.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:12:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Went on a blind date that coworker  set up. I got stupid drunk, hit it and got married 8 months later. Took me 23 years to find out she was cheating the last two years of marriage. Cheating Whore Cunt.

I’ve got me a really good girl now. Wouldn’t let me hit it for a few weeks. Been together three years now.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:18:55 PM EDT
[#26]
I wouldn't use that as the criteria for whether to marry her or not.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:20:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:23:16 PM EDT
[#28]
Plenty of dudes marry sluts.

No skin off my nose, but not for me, thanks.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:25:36 PM EDT
[#29]
No. Shows that she's not a quality woman if she's willing to give away the most personal thing about herself right away.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:29:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Women give sex for love. Men give love for sex. Not always true, but few things are.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:38:41 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
TL/DR

Yes.
View Quote

This. Not ready a wall o text for hypothetical pussy
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 6:00:37 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 6:02:29 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

if your considering a long term relationship, sex is about dead last in the importance area and something you should not reach before learning out the actually important stuff snip
View Quote

Yup nobody ever got divorced because of sex (or a lack of)
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 6:06:42 PM EDT
[#34]
Who am I to judge? I'll fuck on the first date.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 6:06:48 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
TL/DR

Yes.
View Quote

Banged my first wife on first date. Fucked her sister a few months earlier as well.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 6:07:52 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I'm against marriage.
View Quote

This guy gets it.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 6:07:57 PM EDT
[#37]
Anyone woman who had sex with me on the first date was just obviously overwhelmed by my sexual charisma.

Why wouldn’t I reward that?
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 6:12:37 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I'm against marriage.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 6:13:51 PM EDT
[#39]
never get married
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 6:27:07 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

if your considering a long term relationship, sex is about dead last in the importance area and something you should not reach before learning out the actually important stuff snip
View Quote

YouSeriousClark.jpg
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 6:31:05 PM EDT
[#41]
Married her 30 years in October....
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 6:40:01 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 7:10:04 PM EDT
[#43]
Hah, I don't have to worry about that.  No women have ever slept with me on the first date.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 7:12:17 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
like the title says.

If you were to meet some woman who seems amazing, and she had sex with you on the first date, would you consider her marriage material? or long term relationship material?

personally, i would not. thru my life anytime i encountered a woman i was interested in, and she had sex with me really early in the relationship, i basically lost the urge to get to know her, and to put effort into a relationship, my interests turned to sexing her, and little else. while also looking for a more interesting women, interesting meaning one who made you work for it. the women who made me work for it, and i didnt get sex for months, were the ones i loved the most, that i had the long term relationships with, because by the time i got sex, i was also hooked emotionally.  i donty believe its just me, i think its men in general,  men in general love whores / easy sex. they love easy women, and love banging them, but they are not someone most men would be interested in marrying.

why?

i think most men want a woman who values her intimacy highly, and cannot get intimate with a man until shes emotionally connected to him. so it takes a lot of time before she would even consider having sex with him, much less acting on it. if a woman is extremely unlikely to have sex easily with a man, then when shes married shes also unlikely to easily cheat on her husband. while the woman who easily has sex on a first date, is much less restricted when it comes to banging some random guy while shes married, because shes mad, unhappy, vengeful, bored etc. not to mention, thru history women have made a man invest much time and effort in them before they have sex with them. made them date them, care for them, learn about them and get to know them for months, or even years before the sex was obtained. because hopefully by the time the man was rewarded with sex, he was already emotionally attached and thus less likely to dump her after getting sex. which is extremely common these days. " why didnt that guy i fucked on the first date last night call me back? i really liked him !"  he didnt call you back, because you fucked him, had you not fucked him, he would probably be calling right now, in persuit of that sex.

in short. a woman who highly values her intimacy does not easily have sex with a man she just met..... and this extends into marriage, and results in a wife who is unlikey to cheat... while a woman who has sex easily with a guy she met a few hours ago, is also much more likely to just go screw some random guy while married as well, because shes mad / unhappy / bored.

you will never convince me otherwise.
View Quote
So, women who have sex on the first date are unfaithful whores, but it's cool for the guy.

Gotcha...

m

Link Posted: 1/27/2021 7:12:24 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
All these 20-30 marriages after sex on the first date, only further proves the superiority of Gen-X and what a magnificent time we all had in the 1980s
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/27/2021 7:16:37 PM EDT
[#46]
If I could find a woman to have sex with me she would be marriage material.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 7:21:39 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Sure...we don't live in the 1700's anymore.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/27/2021 7:24:43 PM EDT
[#48]
I did, we’ve been together 20 years almost now and married 13. It was technically a one night stand at a Halloween party but we met up again on Thanksgiving and dated from there.

Wife was 19 at the time and showed up to a party in a tight black dress, fishnets, heels, and leading her cousin by leash in similar attire. Couldn’t say no...
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 7:33:19 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
80/20 is really the 90/10 rule now in dating. If you are in the top 10% of men, 90% of women will have sex with you on the first date.

If you are not in the top 10% those 90% of women are still having sex both before and after you with the 10%, but may not have sex with you before or possibly after they start dating or marry you. So using the criteria the woman is better if she makes you work for it does not mean much unless you are a top 10% and even then it is suspect.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/27/2021 7:33:51 PM EDT
[#50]
I did, 20 years ago in April
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top