Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:53:40 AM EDT
[#1]
ITT GDers acting obtuse about the context - what was taking place inside the Capitol at the time it was stormed and the significance of the process underway that those who entered intended to terminate
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:55:11 AM EDT
[#2]
What bullshit, he should have gotten a medal of freedom, not an indictment.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:57:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That the magistrate thought washing off flag make up and taking off Buffalo hat made him a sinister master of disguise is pretty ridiculous

These Q idiots really fucked up with this shit show. They did more damage to Trump than the NYT. This is just the shitshow the left wanted.
View Quote

Trust the plan
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:59:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Did he actually do anything?
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:02:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Did he actually do anything?
View Quote

lol no. I thought it was funny. All he did was enter a chamber and stand at a podium. It was a scene right out of idiocracy. This is definitely malicious prosecution. He's guilty of trespassing. That's it.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:02:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I see Criminal Tresspass but I haven't seen a vid of him doing anything besides walking around being relatively polite with everyone. How does that equal 20 years in prison?
View Quote

The kings felt threatened.

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:07:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
That the magistrate thought washing off flag make up and taking off Buffalo hat made him a sinister master of disguise is pretty ridiculous

These Q idiots really fucked up with this shit show. They did more damage to Trump than the NYT. This is just the shitshow the left wanted.
View Quote

This.

The freak show circus yielded predictable results. Buffalo Bill got his 5 mins of fame. Hope it was worth it.

And no, you idiots, I don't concur with the gravitas of the charges being leveled, but bad optics don't buff out.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:12:33 AM EDT
[#8]
"Raided the capitol"

Fucking scared pussies bringing the hammer down on innocent people now.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:16:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Good.  Faux patriot anyway.
View Quote

I hate that goddamn word so fucking much.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:19:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Follow the breadcrumbs.

Trust the plan........
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:20:29 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

lol no. I thought it was funny. All he did was enter a chamber and stand at a podium. It was a scene right out of idiocracy. This is definitely malicious prosecution. He's guilty of trespassing. That's it.
View Quote

Got news for you - its POLITICAL prosecution, which is something Federal Prosecutors specialize in.  It doesn't matter that our horn wearing moron didn't hurt anyone or had any intention of hurting one.  He made the deadly mistake of pissing off power obsessed vote buyers, who control goose stepping KGB fucksticks (aka the FBI) and political commissars (aka Federal Prosecutors).  

It doesn't matter what actual crimes he committed.  The Feds will charge him with so many over the top bullshit charges that Horn wearing moron will have 2 basic choices:

A: go to trial facing decades in club fed, with a single public defender at his side.  Stuck in jail pre-trial for years due to a bullshit no bond hold (another favorite tactic of Feds ) and unable to help in his defense.  The Prosecution will have an unlimited budget, and an army of lawyers and FBI agents, who won't hesitate to twist evidence and interviews, or out right lie.  And the Prosecution will no doubt use their whores in the Media to put out constant press releases and interviews on how brave all the Feds are in going after this "terrorist" and constantly smearing him to taint the jury pool and puff up the AUSA's election chances a few years later when he runs for congress (or a cushy law firm job).

B: take a bullshit plea deal and spend a few years ( I'm guessing he'll do about 5 years ) in club fed. Feds put out a press release where they furiously pat themselves on the back for bringing justice to the "terrorist".  Shit for brains AUSA still runs for congress or cushy law firm job.

Due process...yeah whatever.  When you commit a political crime, you will get none.

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:22:33 AM EDT
[#12]
I get Qtards were gonna qtard, but damn if this isn't some infuriating bullshit.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:28:41 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I get Qtards were gonna qtard, but damn if this isn't some infuriating bullshit.
View Quote

I really don't care if those idiots do time or not.

What is infuriating is them threatening all Trump supporters while we saw them either ignore or encourage antifa and blm for 2 years.

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:32:48 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

This.

The freak show circus yielded predictable results. Buffalo Bill got his 5 mins of fame. Hope it was worth it.

And no, you idiots, I don't concur with the gravitas of the charges being leveled, but bad optics don't buff out.
View Quote

I have said it before, and ill say it again. All you optics guys will still be arguing about optics while they load you on your cattle cars.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:34:17 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Wearing a costume into the capitol merits 28 years?  Bullshit.  Trespassing into the capitol doesn't warrant 28 years.  

Too bad they weren't all pardoned.
View Quote

Yes, bullshit from both sides.  Fuck the feds for steam rolling these guys and fuck Trump for not pardoning them.  This country is dead.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:34:36 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Left 5 people dead...
View Quote
One cop that got hit with a fire extinguisher and later died of a brain hemorrhage.

A woman killed by a park cop.

2 demonstrators who died of heart attacks.

I count 4, only 2 from 'foul play', and neither caused by the guy wearing his horn hat.

Who did I miss?
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:45:06 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
One cop that got hit with a fire extinguisher and later died of a brain hemorrhage.

I count 4, only 2 from 'foul play', and neither caused by the guy wearing his horn hat.

Who did I miss?
View Quote

I think they're counting the Capitol Cop that shot himself days later and one of the heart attacks is now a woman who was trampled to dewth
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:46:00 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Who did I miss?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Left 5 people dead...

Who did I miss?

I think you're missing the guy who got pushed off the building (by a cop, but probably reasonable given the circumstances), unless he didn't actually die..
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 2:00:07 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

This.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

Optics?

It's only the lamestream media creating optics and it's never in our favor in case you haven't noticed.
They had help with their instigators.
The left is given free reign to burn down businesses, loot stores and terrorize cities all summer long with no 'bad optics'.
If you really think that anything conservatives do will give 'good optics' in the press, I've got a bridge to sell you.

Optics? Fuck that bullshit.

Maybe you should 'check your privilege' and just 'bend the knee'.
They won't stop before they get to you in case you haven't added up 2+2 and figured it out yet.
Try to buff that out when it comes.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 2:13:42 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
He would have gotten less if he would have raped a congresswoman instead.
View Quote

wow... that's where your mind went. was it rape, rape? or just rape?
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 2:18:08 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
that's bullshit man... that guy's gonna get 28 years for clowning?

I guess that's the price you pay in clownworld if not part of the elite clown organization eh..
View Quote

See sig line
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 2:20:32 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

You said rape three times.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 2:25:35 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

The prosecutors are likely to charge first degree homicide of a Federal police officer, which carries the Death penalty, and accessory to said crime.
View Quote

What are they going to charge the police officer who intentionally pushed the guy off of the balcony to his death without an attempt to apprehended him?
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 2:25:46 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Civil disobedience does not equal rape.
I'm not sure where your mind is, but the comparison is warranted.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 2:27:26 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Thought he died of medical issues?
View Quote

So did George Floyd.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 2:29:46 AM EDT
[#26]
Bottom line he was the most noticeable figure in the entire debacle so the DC Royalty will make him an example.

This is no different than when the English monarchy was threatened they would put traitors into the Tower of London or the traitors “heads on pikes” on London Bridge. The heads on pikes began in about 1300 and continued until about 1660.

What you are seeing here is that the political class has decided good bad or indifferent it’s going to be a lesson to the peasantry of no more dissent.

I clearly don’t agree with treating his behavior this way.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 2:33:15 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

There are so many analogies @DCLXVI could have used. But this member CHOSE this one and it is telling.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 2:35:50 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Indeed. I also find it highly likely they were set up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Indeed. I also find it highly likely they were set up.

They weren’t set up.  They were just that stupid.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 2:37:41 AM EDT
[#29]
Rebel Scum!
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 2:40:12 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Guy is looking at 28 years for wearing a costume in the Capitol. A savage child rapist gets 7 and half off for good behavior.

Are you an idiot or just playing one online?
View Quote

as someone that teaches in a prison...you are correct.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 2:40:27 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

There are so many analogies @DCLXVI could have used. But this member CHOSE this one and it is telling.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow, quoting yourself while continuing to try and slander a team member.
Aren't you special?
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 2:42:38 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

What are they going to charge the police officer who intentionally pushed the guy off of the balcony to his death without an attempt to apprehended him?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The prosecutors are likely to charge first degree homicide of a Federal police officer, which carries the Death penalty, and accessory to said crime.

I thought he didn't die.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 3:03:36 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

You didnt need to @ me. I understand your looking for attention, but chill. Attacking my character is fine, it doesn't bother me one bit, but FFS dont @ me.

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 3:08:27 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
He's a political prisoner. Prove me wrong.
View Quote

You're right. And it's bullshit
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 3:08:31 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

It's from a movie, lighten the fuck up.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 3:10:00 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

This.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

Oh look....a statist
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 3:12:20 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 3:16:11 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

WORD    BIRD !!!
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 3:16:48 AM EDT
[#39]
They are making reasonable people hate them more.  Solid plan when they thought the 6th was an attack.  

I have not trusted in any gov or institution in my life.  Now I’m actually worried about where we end up.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 3:19:35 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
They are making reasonable people hate them more.  Solid plan when they thought the 6th was an attack.  

I have not trusted in any gov or institution in my life.  Now I’m actually worried about where we end up.
View Quote

I believe Matt Bracken. I think we're headed for a civil war.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 3:21:00 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I have a hard time reconciling that note with a threat. “Justice is coming,” isn’t treating as it implies the law will catch up with you.
View Quote

Not a threat at all, as far as criminality goes.

Funny how they're coming down hard on these DC protesters, who were mild in comparison to the BLM/ANTIFA crap all year.  They mostly just trespassed in a government  building. Isn't the capital building usually open to the public?
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 3:23:13 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Good.  Faux patriot anyway.
View Quote

Idk sounds pretty based.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 3:30:35 AM EDT
[#43]

The guy is a legend.  He's pretty much got himself in history.  
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 3:39:57 AM EDT
[#44]
For the amount of damage it did to their political opponents you would think Nancy/chuck/joe would award him with the medal of freedom.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 3:42:25 AM EDT
[#45]
You do realize he is ANTIFA don’t you?
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 3:44:01 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 4:26:43 AM EDT
[#47]
Kangaroo court.

Thug blue line.

something something tree of liberty something something something something.

*I hope left out enough to avoid an account lock this time.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 4:37:26 AM EDT
[#48]
I dont know about everyone else but I feel so much safer now.  I mean, I was having trouble leaving the house knowing this lunatic was on the loose.

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 4:43:33 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
You do realize he is ANTIFA don’t you?
View Quote

You do realize the punishment should fit the crime right? Blind justice and all that...
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 4:50:05 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I think you're missing the guy who got pushed off the building (by a cop, but probably reasonable given the circumstances), unless he didn't actually die..
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Left 5 people dead...

Who did I miss?

I don't think he died. The drop wasn't that high.  Doesn't excuse what that cop did, but I think he got out of it with only some broken bones.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top