Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:05:02 AM EDT
[#1]
, knowingly entering and remaining on restricted grounds without lawful authority and/or engaging in disorderly conduct within proximity to a restricted building to impede official functions and engaging in disorderly conduct with intent to disturb a hearing before Congress.

So. How many of those leftiests who interrupted the kavanaugh hearings were arrested by the jack booted thugs of the FBI ?

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:08:59 AM EDT
[#2]
So more people on the left have been found to encouraged trump supporters to go into the Capitol. I’m seeing a pattern.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:10:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So more people on the left have been found to encouraged trump supporters to go into the Capitol. I’m seeing a pattern.
View Quote

I see a pattern, too.

Wtf guys, this person was a significant conservative figure.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:19:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
, knowingly entering and remaining on restricted grounds without lawful authority and/or engaging in disorderly conduct within proximity to a restricted building to impede official functions and engaging in disorderly conduct with intent to disturb a hearing before Congress.

So. How many of those leftiests who interrupted the kavanaugh hearings were arrested by the jack booted thugs of the FBI ?

View Quote

Zero.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:25:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Hopefully he starts a Go Fudge Me page.  I can only imagine the contributions that will slide in
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:36:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

A gay, former Democrat who used to loathe Trump. Got red pilled, and then formed the Walk Away movement that had hundreds of thousands and even more Democrats to leave the party. It was a massive movement and it made him a target.

Notice a family member turned him in as well.
View Quote

Thank you......I just can't keep up with shit anymore.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:37:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
They'll be making Jan 6th arrests for the next four years.

After they get people who went to D.C., they'll go after those who aided/associated with people going to D.C.

View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:53:20 AM EDT
[#8]
The divide and conquer methods of the left are bearing fruit for them.
Family  turns against family, friend against friend.
They have their Pravda, They have their Stazi and KGB... mos importantly that have willing informers  everywhere !

The Democrats.................lets call them communists, are doing exactly what they have done  since 1917 or so.

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:57:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Yeah. We have a defacto police state now. Once you get family turning on family, a country is lost.
View Quote

The country isn't lost. If you believe that please pack up and leave. Otherwise check your package, harden your heart, and prepare your body and mind for what may well come our way in the coming days.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:59:21 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I see the KGB errr FBI have been busy rounding up more political criminals.

View Quote

Someone else who no longer posts here used the term American Stazi. The words on the state emblem for the Stazi were, "the Shield and Sword of the Party." If that does not describe the FBI I do not know what does.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 11:03:32 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Wow. Arresting a gay democrat for defying the Party? Shit is picking up steam
View Quote

Gots to Keep the Gays on the Democrat Plantation.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 11:10:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Someone else who no longer posts here used the term American Stazi. The words on the state emblem for the Stazi were, "the Shield and Sword of the Party." If that does not describe the FBI I do not know what does.
View Quote

That was also the motto of the KGB.  

https://www.wisegeek.com/what-was-the-kgb.htm

I think it also works well for the FBI
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 11:10:55 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

A gay, former Democrat who used to loathe Trump. Got red pilled, and then formed the Walk Away movement that had hundreds of thousands and even more Democrats to leave the party. It was a massive movement and it made him a target.

Notice a family member turned him in as well.
View Quote

WTF! Family member!?
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:52:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Apparently crossing the open barrier line that the police opened themselves is all that they feel necessary to arrest someone now - especially funny since normally the barrier would not have been there and being on the other side would have been completely legal.  Basically they drew an imaginary line, dared people to cross it, and are now doing a huge manhunt to arrest the people who did.

God forbid 1% of the effort would have been used to stop the riots last summer.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 3:55:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

The country isn't lost. If you believe that please pack up and leave. Otherwise check your package, harden your heart, and prepare your body and mind for what may well come our way in the coming days.
View Quote

Oh I'm not going anywhere. It is true however, once kids and family start turning on each other, for non violent or highly evil crimes, then the country as we knew it IS finished. That doesn't mean we can't get it back, but it is going to be a massively long, hard, dangerous, demoralizing road. We had our chance. Millions could have stood up together said come hell or high water we aren't letting this happen.

Instead, we played by the rules, played nice, picked up the trash after events and ended up on a path to the gulags.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:57:22 PM EDT
[#16]
This is Straka's interview on War Room on January 8th skip to 27 minutes.

War Room Video on Rumble
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top