BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 4:42:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ah bear in mind the source is NYT and is not to be considered reliable.
View Quote

If you scroll down, there's another article I posted using a different source. The report is a bit different, but the thrust is the same: Trump is looking to take out the NeverTrumpers in the Republican party.

I find that pretty believable, and not a bad thing no matter how he does it.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 4:47:23 PM EDT
[#2]
I think the patriot party still has a big place in the political world and will accomplish their goals better absent trump.

For example nv state senate district 7 runs unopposed. gop thinks some districts like these are hopeless but we really need an alternative on the ballot. As for federal elections I think they should form the patriot causcus of the gop. Help primary crappy people and push others the right way.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 4:47:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Trump just proved he is a giant orange flaming pussy ...

Trump had the chance to build his VERY OWN organization and SHOW THE WORLD HOW IT'S DONE RIGHT ...

He says "EVERYONE is against him.  The Vice President.  The Supreme Court.  The Senate.  The House.  The Press.  The American People even...

Everyone says what a GREAT Businessman Trump is...   Well here is his Chance to Put up!

Build his OWN Party and put his OWN hand Picked People in it and PAY FOR IT ALL HIMSELF (or accept Donations - whatever...)

But Trump knew it was as much a lie & fantasy as "Krakens Gone Wild" keeping him in office for a 2nd term.

Donald Trump clearly must be a Russian Deep Agent Manchurian Candidate sent by Putin to destroy the last Brakes keeping the Democratic Party from running wild & destroying America from within.  Not a single Russian Bomber, or Missile or Tank needed...

Trump was probably getting late night calls over the Red Line to the Kremlin in which Putin Assured Mr. Trump that his unfortunate "Moscow Hookers Escapades" would remain off American TV screens & the Internet as long as Trump just listened to some words...

"Longing, rusted, seventeen, daybreak, furnace, nine, benign, homecoming, one, freight car."

Trump's Party would have gotten it's ass kicked - so Trump Pussy'ed Out...   Typical!
View Quote

^^^^^ John Cornyn, is that you ???????.......................
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 4:53:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

If this is true, then there is no doubt in my mind he'll be convicted in the senate.
View Quote

Bye-don
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 4:54:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

He should have kept that under his hat for the moment.  The Never Trumpers will vote to convict out of survival instinct when they hear that.
View Quote

Hence someone starting that rumor?

What you all seem to forget is; how many non-swampers will be left in the GOP if Trump starts the Pirate Flag party? That's what has been wrong with third parties all this time; you're never getting people to cross the aisle.

IN this case, however, all those repubs in those giant Trump boat and car parades, who will they vote for?

As this administration continues to torpedo the US, I'd be willing to bet money some of the increasingly moderate dems would come on board, if for nothing else self-preservation.

I dunno.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 4:55:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah,,, I get it.  Don’t really like it much.  
But I think he’s right.  I for one will try and do my part.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 4:55:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

If this is true, then there is no doubt in my mind he'll be convicted in the senate.
View Quote
no way they get 66 votes
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 4:57:36 PM EDT
[#8]
I wonder if you will see a lot of dark money start flooding into the R primaries for the "traditional" when a Trump challenger goes up against a GOPe candidate?

And if the Trump backed candidate wins, money starts mysteriously flowing from traditional GOP donors to the dem candidate/incumbent and the Trumpublican gets left swinging in the breeze?

I don't know what is harder, fighting a party from within or starting your own to challenge them from the outside.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:05:39 PM EDT
[#9]
when's the next rally?
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:07:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Mittens and kemp right off the rip....followed by that dry brisket douche and the goof from PA...liz cheney youre on deck
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:09:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Only going after the turds that support it

I would say him talking about running again in 2024 would push them to convict more
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Former President Donald Trump has reportedly tabled the idea moving forward with a third party, as he now believes he will not be convicted in the Senate and is instead turning his focus to assisting primary challenges against never-Trump Republicans.

Only going after the turds that support it

I would say him talking about running again in 2024 would push them to convict more

Exactly!
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:14:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Trump Ends Patriot Party Talk, Will Primary Never-Trumpers

Former President Donald Trump has reportedly tabled the idea moving forward with a third party, as he now believes he will not be convicted in the Senate and is instead turning his focus to assisting primary challenges against never-Trump Republicans.

The New York Times' Maggie Haberman tweeted Sunday:

"In last 24 hours, after floating through a few folks that he was considering creating a third-party as a way to keep Senate Rs in line ahead of impeachment, Trump has been talked out of that and is making clear to people he isn't pursuing it, per ppl familiar w his thinking."
With President Joe Biden having been given a peaceful transfer of power and the Jan. 6 storming of the Capitol getting further in the rearview, Trump reportedly believes it is now far less likely that 17 Republicans will join Senate Democrats to convict him on the House article of impeachment: inciting an insurrection attempt.
View Quote

The nyt is now a valid news source?

also, look at the people pushing this story here

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:19:06 PM EDT
[#13]
It would be really dumb for Trump to say that.

The source is the NYT, which is not a reliable news source.

While Trump is known for his lack of impulse control, he is not that dumb, which leads me to conclude that the NYT is lying yet again.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:20:16 PM EDT
[#14]
NYT. lol.  Total supposition on their part but it is probably the most sensible approach.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:20:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Interesting but consider the source - it's the lying New York Times - one of their most recent articles claims that Biden is the most devout Christian to be in office in 50 years. Yep, a Catholic who is ok with baby killing and can't even get communion is considered devout by the NYT. That's not even getting into the thousands of other problems with the Times, like how they are Democrat propaganda and deceived their readers all the time with fake "anonymous sources" to smear Trump.

IF this is legit then good. Trump should work on removing Never-Trumpers because those people are actually Never-the-People, they did not respect the voters who voted for both them AND Trump. By attacking Trump's policies they were attacking us. They should join the Democratic party and stop pretending to be what they are not.

Trump forming his own media outlet would be the best thing he could do though so I am still hoping that he goes that route and forgoes pouring money into select races, the main problem for Republicans and that included himself is the stranglehold that the left has on all forms of media.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:20:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
The third party idea was not wise.  All it would accomplish is pulling votes away from any Republican, guaranteeing a Democrat victory and accomplishing little else.

Most Republicans are dogshit but they are typically far better than handing the Democrats literally everything for the sake of principles.
View Quote

Good.  Lets pull this fucking bandaid off already.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:30:07 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

How will they win when a Communist throws a fake "sexual assault allegation" and The RNC throws the candidate under the bus because the Patriot Party candidate  is not the RNC's boy(assuming they were even allowed to be in the primary, let alone win it)

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The third party idea is bad and would just guarantee more Dem wins by splitting the party.

What he could do is start a "Patriot Rating" system similar to the NRA rating that politicians receive. I think that could be somewhat effective. Supporting and rallying for RINO opposition in primaries is a good idea.
So Keep voting for Romney because it's better he wins and continues to side with Democrats

No, the idea is to primary Romney.

How would a Patriot party candidate win when you have 50% of the votes going to the D?

Third parties are retarded.

Now if the democrats split off into a progressive party and the D party then a Patriot party could work.

If third parties worked we'd actually see the Libertarians being competitive.

How will they win when a Communist throws a fake "sexual assault allegation" and The RNC throws the candidate under the bus because the Patriot Party candidate  is not the RNC's boy(assuming they were even allowed to be in the primary, let alone win it)

What you just described could happen to a Patriot party candidate or to a republican primary challenger so it's irrelevant.

Again, third parties are stupid. Splitting the right wing voters among two parties guarantees a Dem win. Split the left wing into two parties then, and only then, we can talk.

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:50:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I'd like to see him and some others start a pro-USA news agency that provides paths to conservative reporters, and a social media co that blows away the competition.  Make me a mod and Ill nuke accounts for free on weekends.  Conservatives haven't seem to learn much, we don't run the schools, media, etc.  No wonder we had our asses whipped by a bunch of nerds.
View Quote
This.

Make money while sticking it to the left.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:53:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

If you scroll down, there's another article I posted using a different source. The report is a bit different, but the thrust is the same: Trump is looking to take out the NeverTrumpers in the Republican party.

View Quote

but you ignore that the article says Trump 'is drafting an enemies list of Republicans for his Patriot Party to challenge in primaries'

which is different from the claim Trump is not going to create a third party in your title

'Trump Ends Patriot Party Talk, Will Primary Never-Trumpers'

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:54:25 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

How would a Patriot party candidate win when you have 50% of the votes going to the D?

Now if the democrats split off into a progressive party and the D party then a Patriot party could work.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The third party idea is bad and would just guarantee more Dem wins by splitting the party.

What he could do is start a "Patriot Rating" system similar to the NRA rating that politicians receive. I think that could be somewhat effective. Supporting and rallying for RINO opposition in primaries is a good idea.
So Keep voting for Romney because it's better he wins and continues to side with Democrats

Lol,the same romney he endorsed?

Big government,big spending,anti gun Republicans will be fine if Trump endorses them? After seeing all the fucks he surrounded himself with the last 4 years,I'll pass on listening to his choices.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:56:57 PM EDT
[#21]
I will literally never support another politician Trump doesn't endorse.

Trump owns the conservatives right now. He should use that
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:57:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Lucky for you Trump wants to get rid of those RINO Republicans and try to get more conservative republicans elected.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Republican spending,bigger government,and gun control is always better than the democrat spending,bigger government,and gun control.

#winning in the long game...

Lucky for you Trump wants to get rid of those RINO Republicans and try to get more conservative republicans elected.

Lol,maybe he should work on becoming conservative himself first.

Remember when he endorsed that hardcore conservative romney for the Senate?

Maybe he will stop donating to democrats too.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:59:03 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Trump just proved he is a giant orange flaming pussy ...

Trump had the chance to build his VERY OWN organization and SHOW THE WORLD HOW IT'S DONE RIGHT ...

He says "EVERYONE is against him.  The Vice President.  The Supreme Court.  The Senate.  The House.  The Press.  The American People even...

Everyone says what a GREAT Businessman Trump is...   Well here is his Chance to Put up!

Build his OWN Party and put his OWN hand Picked People in it and PAY FOR IT ALL HIMSELF (or accept Donations - whatever...)

But Trump knew it was as much a lie & fantasy as "Krakens Gone Wild" keeping him in office for a 2nd term.

Donald Trump clearly must be a Russian Deep Agent Manchurian Candidate sent by Putin to destroy the last Brakes keeping the Democratic Party from running wild & destroying America from within.  Not a single Russian Bomber, or Missile or Tank needed...

Trump was probably getting late night calls over the Red Line to the Kremlin in which Putin Assured Mr. Trump that his unfortunate "Moscow Hookers Escapades" would remain off American TV screens & the Internet as long as Trump just listened to some words...

"Longing, rusted, seventeen, daybreak, furnace, nine, benign, homecoming, one, freight car."

Trump's Party would have gotten it's ass kicked - so Trump Pussy'ed Out...   Typical!
View Quote

And you just proved yourself a Globalist rather than an American.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:59:21 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I will literally never support another politician Trump doesn't endorse.

Trump owns the conservatives right now. He should use that
View Quote

Screen name checks out.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 6:03:41 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

BFD. That won’t even keep him from running for President again.

Heck I think he and his legal team should learn a dance skit. When it opens, do the skit and leave. Every Republican should walk out too. Let them have their meaningless trial.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 6:06:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Going after NTer's is a more credible threat to the GOPe than a third party.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 6:07:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

And you just proved yourself a Globalist rather than an American.
View Quote

You Got me!!!  I am SUCH a "Globalist" that I've Voted in every single election since 1980 and never once given any vote to any "D" candidate...  

You should put some of that energy into going after all the Q-Tards all over ARFCOM who spam "DON'T VOTE - IT'S ALL RIGGED"

The Best & Funniest Ironic part is that the Biggest Fans of the "Stolen Election" story are the very same ones who swear they WON'T EVER VOTE AGAIN and thus will have NO VOICE in the future of the Party or our Great Nation ...  LOL  

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 6:11:05 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
You still think you can win an election with votes.
View Quote

I don’t know.  Do you think you can win an election without them?

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 6:12:54 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
The third party idea was not wise.  All it would accomplish is pulling votes away from any Republican, guaranteeing a Democrat victory and accomplishing little else.

Most Republicans are dogshit but they are typically far better than handing the Democrats literally everything for the sake of principles.
View Quote

I really wouldn't care.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 6:14:30 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Quoted:

View Quote

Our PlaneJane...  

Beauty AND Brains ...
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 6:14:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

but you ignore that the article says Trump 'is drafting an enemies list of Republicans for his Patriot Party to challenge in primaries'

which is different from the claim Trump is not going to create a third party in your title

'Trump Ends Patriot Party Talk, Will Primary Never-Trumpers'

View Quote

I didn't ignore anything, in fact I mentioned that when I quoted the second article. RIF

Obviously if Trump is creating a new party then he isn't primarying anyone in the Republican party, so that's a discrepancy. One says he is, the other says he isn't, but the second source is from the UK and I suspect they don't understand how our primaries work.

But the main trust of both reports in the same: Trump is going to go after the NeverTrump Republicans. That part is consistent among both reports and I suspect that it's accurate. I can definitely see Trump making an enemies list and trying to take the bastards out.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 6:21:01 PM EDT
[#32]
Probably nobody cares, but here are my thoughts anyway.

The Republican party is utterly worthless, all of them.  The word RINO should never be used again, it's meaningless.  A Democrat will tell you it's coming and stab you in the front.  A Republican will tell you what you want to hear, then stab you in the back.  The Republican politicians are only "in it" for financial gain.

Political Party no longer matters.  The Democrats just successfully stole on of the most lopsided elections ever.  And no one cares.  I previously had some level of respect for Tom Cotton, Ted Cruz, etc.  But not a single one of them was willing to stand up for Trump and oppose the stolen election.

I will NEVER vote for any of these uniparty politicians again, what's the point?  The Republicans are obviously happy to play a controlled opposition role, supporting them is Kabuki theater.

I check the news here every morning to see if "it" has kicked off yet.  I'm old and crippled but I will be doing my part when the time comes.  But spare me the talk about "getting involved", see above.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 6:23:20 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
That's better than wasting time with a third party

Is he really going to want to bother with this?
View Quote

If by “this” you mean taking his show on the road trying to primary the Republicans who said they’d vote to impeach, yeah, I think he will.  Actually, I think he’d hold a charity car wash if it’d get him in front of a cheering crowd.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 6:32:22 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Our PlaneJane...  

Beauty AND Brains ...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Our PlaneJane...  

Beauty AND Brains ...

You’re very kind, but sadly blind and delusional.  
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 6:45:01 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

And that is why we are where we are today.

The GOP is as useless as can be, but people keep saying things like you just said.

The GOP and the NRA are the same type of institution, yet people here still support them.

It is time for it to go away.

Let the pendulum swing.
View Quote

Nope, fuck them.  This is Trump's party, not Romney's.  Yes there are some shitheads.  Some of whom we have recently learned about, like Sen. Lankford.
Show up at the primaries and vote out the country club assholes.

If we put our energy into the primaries then we already have a party to call home.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 7:10:30 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Favorite RINO 2022 Targets:

Murkowski
Portman - Self terminated
Toomey - Self terminated
Kemp
Burr - NC- Self terminated
Thune
Blunt (?)
Cheney

Who else?
View Quote

You looking to add any Governors to that list?
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 7:16:20 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

ok
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 7:31:52 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I think the patriot party still has a big place in the political world and will accomplish their goals better absent trump.

For example nv state senate district 7 runs unopposed. gop thinks some districts like these are hopeless but we really need an alternative on the ballot. As for federal elections I think they should form the patriot causcus of the gop. Help primary crappy people and push others the right way.
View Quote

Just vote against whoever isn't the incumbent?

If Trump does run again or even if he just endorses people, itll basically have to be 87% of positions. No point in removing a few people at the top just to have the rest undercut them.

Or whatever
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 8:04:39 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

If Trump does run again or even if he just endorses people, itll basically have to be 87% of positions. No point in removing a few people at the top just to have the rest undercut them.

Or whatever
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or whatever

That's the rub-way too many old guard entrenched in DC. Instead of reelecting nearly 90% of them,we need to vote out 90% of them. Aint gonna happen.

Will Trump endorse big gov,big spending,pro gun control Republicans? He endorsed romney,and surround himself with shit (insert excuses/justifications/reasons by the cult followers here),so it will be interesting what he does. Great talker though.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 5:39:19 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I wonder if you will see a lot of dark money start flooding into the R primaries for the "traditional" when a Trump challenger goes up against a GOPe candidate?

And if the Trump backed candidate wins, money starts mysteriously flowing from traditional GOP donors to the dem candidate/incumbent and the Trumpublican gets left swinging in the breeze?

I don't know what is harder, fighting a party from within or starting your own to challenge them from the outside.
View Quote

Absolutely plausible

Donating to a far left candidate, like Bernie, to help divide the left, is the same type of play
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 3:09:10 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Favorite RINO 2022 Targets:

Murkowski
Portman - Self terminated
Toomey - Self terminated
Kemp
Burr - NC- Self terminated
Thune
Blunt (?)
Cheney

Who else?

Romney needs nuked
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 5:14:57 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Agree 87,000%.

Trump owns the GOP.  Why should HE abandon it?  It would be like a squatter living in your home, and you moving out because you mad bro.

RINOS need to leave the GOP, or get with the program.
View Quote

I wish that were true, but it's not.  If he owned the GOP, why wouldn't they lift a fucking finger to stop the stolen election?
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 5:22:25 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Bye-don
View Quote

Join date. Post count.

Get the fuck out
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 6:04:16 AM EDT
[#44]
Trump will become more irrelevant each passing day, in a few years from now, he'll be as unpopular in GD as GWB.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 6:08:04 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Trump is determined NOT to do the honorable thing and just slink away quietly to try to avoid impeachment conviction (maybe some jail time too) but try to Grenade the Republican Party that he feelz "Betrayed Him Personally" by inserting himself into all the places & races to FUBAR it all up.

He should be playing golf and perhaps looking for an extradition proof bolt hole while keeping Trump 1 fueled & crewed for a speedy get away...

View Quote

Give it up dude and get a life.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 6:10:49 AM EDT
[#46]
Please, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, stop helping!
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 6:24:47 AM EDT
[#47]
TRUMP WON !!!!...MAGA FOREVER !!!.........
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 10:32:52 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Trump will become more irrelevant each passing day, in a few years from now, he'll be as unpopular in GD as GWB.
View Quote

The avatar may change,but you're Alwaysright.

Funny how that plays out every time. Even romney finally lost his most fervent follower here...
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 10:38:15 AM EDT
[#49]
Good call, gotta drain the swamp in the GOP first.  Odds are the GOP retakes the senate and possibly the house in 2 years.  It would be nice if those new GOP senators and Reps. were not just more shitty RINOS.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 10:42:31 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote
You are under the impression people want things to improve or there is still hope lol
Maybe people want to expedite the collapse because they now think their votes don't matter.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top