BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:18:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

So what you're saying is, because King George is the King, it's not ok to push back against him?
View Quote

I'm not saying that, and you can tell by the fact that I didn't say it.  

Considering the track record, maybe it's time for you guys to give up this straw man bullshit.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:23:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Mercer Law School is Lin Wood's alma mater. He donated $1 Million to them and they named a courtroom after him. Well after his recent public comments about Pence and other things they decided to to remove his name from the courtroom. Well someone must have told him that there was going to be a zoom call with the board of directors and he decided to secretly join the meeting. The Dean of the school starts talking bad about him and he speaks up to correct her and answer any questions people might have. The Dean tries to shut it down but he just keeps blasting them with reality.

I saw the texts he wrote about Pence but I don't really understand what he was talking about. In this Zoom call he starts talking about how Pence was trying to kill some Supreme court Justices. Can someone fill me in on what hes talking about? Seems pretty serious.

Link to Zoom call Audio. I recommend listening.
View Quote

I just want to clarify a couple of things. Mercer Law is my alma matter. From what we have been told no decision has been made regarding the 3rd floor court room name and this zoom call was with concerned students not the board or other faculty.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:24:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I don't think I'll ever understand what he was up to.  
View Quote
Him and Kraken-lady both still have huge followings on social media.  They'll be able to make money off books, or maybe land a gig on Fox News or something. As much as I loathe opportunists like this, you have to admire the hustle.  They played with people's emotions when they were vulnerable, and they'll be profiting for along time.  You've still got boomers who don't understand how the internet works acting like everything Wood puts out is undisputed truth.  

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:26:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I’m still waiting for the Kraken.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:27:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Her and Wood were probably part of the disinformation campaign
View Quote
You're probably right.
I still want to see what they claim is evidence.
2020 was treacherous and treasonous.
The republic is gone.    
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:27:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'll watch it in 2 more weeks.
View Quote

March 4 is the next date being peddled.  I don't want to go into all the stupid "rationale", but it's floating around.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:28:51 AM EDT
[#7]
I’ve always wondered this:

Powell and wood were both respected high caliber lawyers with good histories up until this. Which of the below happened:

A. They got a massive payoff  to disinformation and throw off the fraud election.

B.  We’re all stressed now seeing what we see and is ignored by the media and other people.  

Did they see something completely mind numbing and horrific, then see all of their evidence and info be wiped, hidden and ignored and just drive them nuts?
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:30:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:34:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I just want to clarify a couple of things. Mercer Law is my alma matter. From what we have been told no decision has been made regarding the 3rd floor court room name and this zoom call was with concerned students not the board or other faculty.
View Quote
Thank you. I'll adjust the OP accordingly.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:35:16 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Unless he has proof. He's pretty dang confident.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lin Woods wild accusations overshadowed the more legitimate (but not as sexy) voter fraud accusations.

"Confidence" man.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:37:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Lin Wood + Alex Jones = Greatest news channel in the world.

Also Q predicted this
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:39:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Lin Woods wild accusations overshadowed the more legitimate (but not as sexy) voter fraud accusations.
View Quote

In a way, he helped them get away with it.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:39:38 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
After watching Wood and Powell go off the rails I can only conclude one of the following is correct:

1. They are complete dipshits that fell for the Q BS.
2. They are correct and this country is even more screwed up than we thought.
3. They are being paid or forced to be disinformation agents to make Trump and his supporters look like loons
4. The Deep State has a way (brainwash, drugs etc) to make otherwise smart folks go completely batshit crazy.

I lean towards number 1
View Quote

Add to #2; completely unwilling or unable to actually support their honest claims like honest people.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:39:56 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I don't think I'll ever understand what he was up to.  
View Quote

He is a wolf in sheep's clothing. A Democrat who is pretending to see the light. When he urged republicans to sit out the GA senate runoff you had to be brain damaged not to see what he was doing. Sydney was a part of the scam. Kraken my ass. Both are empty chests.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:40:45 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Joe Biden is the president now.  That's reality.  Why are people still falling for this bullshit?
View Quote

We still have people in GD that think Trump has Biden right where he wants him and will spring his trap any day now.

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:41:39 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
It's crazy that he and Sidney Powell went off the rails.

Lin Wood graduated Cum Laude from undergrad and law school. He seemed to have had his shit together up until 2020.
View Quote

He was a Democrat all that time. He played a good con is all.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:42:27 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well fuck me running. Is he confident about the Lizard People too?

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:43:25 AM EDT
[#18]
The only thing Lin Wood destroyed was the Republican senate majority.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:44:10 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Add to #2; completely unwilling or unable to actually support their honest claims like honest people.
View Quote
this
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:46:40 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

He is a wolf in sheep's clothing. A Democrat who is pretending to see the light. When he urged republicans to sit out the GA senate runoff you had to be brain damaged not to see he was doing. Sydney was a part of the scam. Kraken my ass. Both are empty chests.
View Quote
Objection: speculative.

Sustained. Rephrase the verbal diarrhea.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:47:28 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote
Ok, tell me more about his belief in the Lizard People thing. I'm not seeing that anywhere but here.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:48:26 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Powell and wood were both respected high caliber lawyers with good histories up until this. Which of the below happened:

View Quote

Lin Wood was a personal injury lawyer.  About as respected as any other of those "In a wreck, need a check?" guys.

Guy still gets an erection any time he hears an ambulance go by.

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:49:42 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
The only thing Lin Wood destroyed was the Republican senate majority.
View Quote
Yep, its all on him.

That solves so many problems, like . . . most of it is actually our fault.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:52:08 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Lin Wood he's all hat no something or other. He and Powel  made a fool out of low-IQ, poverty-DNA Trumpers, as many Trumpers knew about 1 day into their schtick that those two bozos were either retarded or mentally unstable.
View Quote

Fixed.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:52:46 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Ok, tell me more about his belief in the Lizard People thing. I'm not seeing that anywhere but here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lin Wood and the Lizard Squad
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:53:44 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Objection: speculative.

Sustained. Rephrase the verbal diarrhea.
View Quote

You need to use better mouthwash.
Go back to one of his rallies before the GA runoff. He even bragged he was a democrat that saw the light. Then in his next breath urges Republicans to sit out the runoff in protest. The sheeple cheered.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:53:53 AM EDT
[#27]
Without regard to whether Wood is nuts... if you are willing to have meetings about your crazy donors to talk shit about them and decide and whether or not you want to be co-branded with them anymore, and whether you should revoke naming rights... you should return the gift.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:54:43 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Afaik, Wood never mentioned Lizard People/Reptilians. He twtted a bogus claim re the hacker group that went by the name of Lizard Squad.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:54:59 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Lin Wood tweets  about Q conspiracy nonsense, lizard people and other jibba jabba

I doubt Wood's blasting involved reality.
View Quote

Link to Lin Wood talking about lizard people?
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:57:46 AM EDT
[#30]
dailydot.com is not liberal enough for me. Can you link something directly from Vox or something?

(I'll look it up myself)
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:58:56 AM EDT
[#31]
Anybody started a pool yet on how long it's gonna be until his law license gets yanked?

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 10:00:37 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Link to Lin Wood talking about lizard people?
View Quote
Aimless said it. It must be true.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 10:18:34 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

If he had the proof to back up his claims he waited a little too long to release it all.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 10:24:08 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Lin Wood tweets  about Q conspiracy nonsense, lizard people and other jibba jabba

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 10:24:47 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Anybody started a pool yet on how long it's gonna be until his law license gets yanked?

View Quote

I'm more at the point on when will he be involuntarily committed.

I don't know what happened to that guy.......all of a sudden "POOF" and his sanity went "bye-bye".
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 10:28:10 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Joe Biden is the president now.  That's reality.  Why are people still falling for this bullshit?
View Quote

This, please.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 10:30:20 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

The Lizard People love Swow Chicken.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 10:40:19 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Lin Wood + Alex Jones = Greatest news channel in the world.

Also Q predicted this
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 10:45:02 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

"Confidence" man.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Confidence" man.

This was slick and OP won't realize it.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 10:49:57 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
It's crazy that he and Sidney Powell went off the rails.

Lin Wood graduated Cum Laude from undergrad and law school. He seemed to have had his shit together up until 2020.
View Quote

MK Ultra is alive and well.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 10:54:27 AM EDT
[#41]
Someone said it here back when they did that dumb rally where they announced the Flynn/Powell for president in 2024.

“Lyn Wood is the Michael Avanati of the Right.”

Dude drank his own cool aide with a Q tard chaser.  

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 10:55:06 AM EDT
[#42]
He released the Quaken on they asses...
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 10:58:52 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
He retweeted a q claim that ashli Babbitt is alive
View Quote

for this reason alone I wouldn't want him associated with my law school.  That is a cruel thing to do to her family and he is clearly an attention seeking nut job.  If i was the chancellor of the college though, be prepared to start removing other titles and donors.  Lots of shitbag lawyers out there.  My alma mater still has Dan Rather's name up on the communications building, despite him admitting he lied and fabricated documents in his Bush story, and despite the fact he never donated a penny to the school. They were desperate for a dedication.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:03:52 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
After watching Wood and Powell go off the rails I can only conclude one of the following is correct:

1. They are complete dipshits that fell for the Q BS.
2. They are correct and this country is even more screwed up than we thought.
3. They are being paid or forced to be disinformation agents to make Trump and his supporters look like loons
4. The Deep State has a way (brainwash, drugs etc) to make otherwise smart folks go completely batshit crazy.

I lean towards number 1
View Quote

#1 with the mitigating factor of older people are more apt to fall for internet BS (dogmom78 on twitter said it so it must be true). Another interesting thing about "alpha dog" lawyers like Powell and Wood and many others of their personality type is they are surprisingly gullible and susceptible to being conned.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:08:34 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Mercer Law School is Lin Wood's alma mater. He donated $1 Million to them and they named a courtroom after him. Well after his recent public comments about Pence and other things they started talking about removing his name from the courtroom. Well someone must have told him that there was going to be a zoom call with concerned students and he decided to secretly join the meeting. The Dean of the school starts talking bad about him and he speaks up to correct her and answer any questions people might have. The Dean tries to shut it down but he just keeps blasting them with reality. (His understanding of reality anyway.)

I saw the texts he wrote about Pence but I don't really understand what he was talking about. In this Zoom call he starts talking about how Pence was trying to kill some Supreme court Justices. Can someone fill me in on what he's talking about? Seems pretty serious.

Link to Zoom call Audio. I recommend listening.

(eta. they have not decided to remove his name yet. Just talking about it. Call was with students, not staff or board members, aaaaaand I was too strong for some when I said "blasting them with reality". What is reality anyway?)
View Quote

IMHO, Wood is a Soros stooge and a Democrat operative.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:17:07 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

for this reason alone I wouldn't want him associated with my law school.  That is a cruel thing to do to her family and he is clearly an attention seeking nut job.  If i was the chancellor of the college though, be prepared to start removing other titles and donors.  Lots of shitbag lawyers out there.  My alma mater still has Dan Rather's name up on the communications building, despite him admitting he lied and fabricated documents in his Bush story, and despite the fact he never donated a penny to the school. They were desperate for a dedication.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He retweeted a q claim that ashli Babbitt is alive

When I was still in law school, Jon Edwards, an alum, was hired on as a "professor" of some sort. I used to walk past him and his entourage in the halls quite often. He built a new mega mansion near the campus. Then after all the affair stuff comes about, boom he's gone. Never seen again.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:17:09 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:23:38 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then he needs to spill the beans
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:26:56 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I know some people waiting for March 4th.  I still can't wrap my head around this stuff because it's just too far out there.  Here are the highlights.

1.  Trump will be sworn in as the 16th President.
2.  The USA has not been operational since 1871 when it became a corporation owned by the City of London.
3.  Biden, Harris, Pence, etc., couldn't be arrested before January 20 because there would be no one to assume the Presidency.
4.  The military will be the guardians of the Nation during the transition.

I swear that this sounds like some Sovereign Citizen BS, but these folks are completely main stream until it comes to the election.  

Linn, Powell, Lindell, and some retired Generals are throwing a lot of wood on the fire and making people lose their minds.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:27:10 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

Because they are quite literally insane. No other explanation for it.  I wish it were not reality either but it is what it is and believing in last straw deaparation conspiracy doesnt help
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top