Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 4:12:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Who the fuck cares.  Trump is gone.  Impeachment trial after the fact is a theater show.  Utah you have one job.

/end
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 4:20:41 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't have the capability to use the English language in a way that properly describes just how much I hate this fucking asshole and all "Republicans" like him.

McUzi's famous post to Garandman would come close.

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 4:32:06 PM EDT
[#3]
if you utah people are really mad about what romney has been doing, you should recall him.

and to do that, you should start by asking why the utah house refused to pass a bill introduced last year to alter the utah constitution/code to allow recalls of sentators

then start campaigning to get the bill pass and put into code

then recall romney

except the power behind utah probably is okay with whatever romney does and wants him in office

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 4:45:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Willard gets the same thrill as he did as a corporate raider....phucking large groups of people in theass!
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:35:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I hope Trump has found a good primary candidate in Utah for Mit-Wit.
View Quote

Realized his mistake in endorsing romney for the Senate seat?
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:36:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I don't have the capability to use the English language in a way that properly describes just how much I hate this fucking asshole and all "Republicans" like him.

McUzi's famous post to Garandman would come close.
View Quote

That rant pre-dates 2011 by almost 10 years.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:39:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

2012 was funny watching the NRA Swamp promoting Mittens as the world’s greatest supporter of the 2nd Amendment and more than half of GD lapping it up.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My sense of shame from voting that cunt gets worse by the day.

2012 was funny watching the NRA Swamp promoting Mittens as the world’s greatest supporter of the 2nd Amendment and more than half of GD lapping it up.

Lol,you should have been here. Anyone trashing romney for the POS that he was/is,got dogpiled here.

Maybe you'll see it if he gets the nod in 24-the majority of this board will forget all the shit in the past, and tell us how we just have to vote for him. It will be like Deja Vu all over again.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:42:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
And to think, most of the Boomers on this site supported him over Ron Paul in 2012.
View Quote

A few of us didn't. The vast majority did though,and dogpiled anyone that pointed out what a POS romeny was/is.

Those were the days,my friend,I thought they'd never end.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:44:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'm deeply embarrassed by 4 votes. Gwb x2, McStain, and Romney.

Should have written in Quisling.
View Quote

Now if only convince the rest of the blind obedient R followers,we could have made a difference. Too far gone now though.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:45:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Whatever Trump might have done wrong the vengeful jealous hold of power the swamp creature are showing is more disgusting.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:45:42 PM EDT
[#11]
People like Mitt is why people will leave the R party
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:47:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

At least I can say I didn't vote for Romney.

I got flamed hard at the time but my decision has aged very well.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm deeply embarrassed by 4 votes. Gwb x2, McStain, and Romney.

Should have written in Quisling.

At least I can say I didn't vote for Romney.

I got flamed hard at the time but my decision has aged very well.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:47:04 PM EDT
[#13]
fuck that guy... he sucks cock willingly
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:49:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Who's going to primary this douche bag next go-around?
View Quote

Lol,not gonna happen. He's in that seat as long as he wants. And hell,if he gets the nod in 24,this place will be full of people telling us how he's the lesser evil and we just have to vote for him.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:51:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Because the LDS leadership is as swampy as it comes. Romney is just a part of that. He's their boy, and he's not going anywhere.

Mormons love them some government money...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why can't Utah get rid of his ass?  

I kinda hope he slips up and does something morally offensive to Mormons.  Abortion maybe?

Because the LDS leadership is as swampy as it comes. Romney is just a part of that. He's their boy, and he's not going anywhere.

Mormons love them some government money...

Everyone running for that seat was a Mormon. romney had name recognition and was endorsed by Trump.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:52:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Years ago I got attacked for not voting for that POS Romney for president.  He was a POS then and remains so.

View Quote

Good times...
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:52:19 PM EDT
[#17]
Utah, you guys know what you need to do. When is eligible to be primaried?
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:53:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Romney and Murkowski have threatened to become Democrats if the GOP doesn't convict Trump.
View Quote

Well,maybe then Republicans would stop voting for them. That R after the name has a cult like following...
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:55:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

For starters, the senate doesn’t impeach anybody. The house does. And they already have. Think of the impeachment as an indictment.

The senate holds the trial to convict or acquit.  And while it certainly is rare to hold the trial after the impeached no longer holds office, it has happened before.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How in the F does the Senate 'Impeach' a private citizen? I don't get it.

For starters, the senate doesn’t impeach anybody. The house does. And they already have. Think of the impeachment as an indictment.

The senate holds the trial to convict or acquit.  And while it certainly is rare to hold the trial after the impeached no longer holds office, it has happened before.

Didn't Roberts already say he wouldn't participate as Chief Justice?
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:56:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

People like romney shouldn't be in the Republican party.

I didn't leave the Republican party,I left a bullshit controlled opposition party.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:59:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Utah, you guys know what you need to do. When is eligible to be primaried?
View Quote

2 more years until he's up for reelection. This will all be forgotten by then,and anyone bringing it up will get flamed.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 7:01:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Unfortunately that is likely the sort of candidate we will get in 2024.  2008 McCain.  2012  Romney - it wasn't until DJT in 2016 that we got a fighter for America.   I still can't believe I voted for that guy in 2012.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 7:02:24 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

A conviction in the senate will prevent Trump from ever holding public office again.
View Quote

Nope. Bullshit. Only in office.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 7:02:58 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Trump is an incompetent, pathetic dude who failed miserably in about all areas besides debt-creation and cared for little more than adoration.  Mitch McConnel is not wrong about Trump's culpability for the violence at the capital, I hope he is impeached and that standards of behavior and reason are once again expected of Conservative politicians.  I don't vote GOP but the country is better of with a rational opposing party to the Democrats.
View Quote
"incompetent, pathetic dude who failed miserably in about all areas besides debt-creation and cared for little more than adoration."
You've confused Trump with Obama.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 7:03:06 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 7:03:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Romney is like a women with his little grudge that has lasted over 4 years. He is still pissed about the primary debates where Trump talked mad shit.
View Quote

Seems you both have a grudge against Trump
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 7:05:46 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Trump is an incompetent, pathetic dude who failed miserably in about all areas besides debt-creation and cared for little more than adoration.  Mitch McConnel is not wrong about Trump's culpability for the violence at the capital, I hope he is impeached and that standards of behavior and reason are once again expected of Conservative politicians.  I don't vote GOP but the country is better of with a rational opposing party to the Democrats.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 7:06:11 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Romney and Murkowski have threatened to become Democrats if the GOP doesn't convict Trump.
View Quote
And that changes things how?
if you're so close to being a Democrat that you threaten to leave the GOP, we don't want you.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 7:07:54 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Any Republican that votes for that shit in the Senate should be primaried by any means necessary.
View Quote

That would be great. I'd put the odds of any large number getting primaried out at less than or equal to 0. And by large number I mean more than 2.

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 7:08:03 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Romney is a giant cunt and a piece of shit
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 7:08:31 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Who the fuck cares.  Trump is gone.  Impeachment trial after the fact is a theater show.  Utah you have one job.

/end
View Quote

It makes it difficult for him to run for office. They still fear him being made president again. With the Dominion election fraud thingy in pplace  it don't make sense tho.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 7:09:46 PM EDT
[#32]
What a Fag.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 7:13:22 PM EDT
[#33]
Romney is a liar and an idiot. The ONLY purpose of impeachment and a trial is to remove the president from office. Once the president is out of office, impeachment becomes moot.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 7:13:49 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I didn't leave the Republican party,I left a bullshit controlled opposition party.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’ve never understood how people that vote against their party as often as Romney and McCain didn’t lose support from their party.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 7:17:22 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Have we identified who is going to primary Romney? Id like to know where to send a check.
View Quote

We’ve got 4 more years of him embarrassing my state and religion ...and I don’t think he will run again.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 7:23:18 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I’ve never understood how people that vote against their party as often as Romney and McCain didn’t lose support from their party.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It all comes down to a Team thing-support the Team no matter what. It's a big part of why we are in this mess.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 7:24:36 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

A conviction in the senate will prevent Trump from ever holding public office again.
View Quote

They are scared he will undo their plans for enslaving us all.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 7:24:50 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

We’ve got 4 more years of him embarrassing my state and religion ...and I don’t think he will run again.
View Quote

Oh he's going to run again, make no mistake.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 7:36:42 PM EDT
[#39]
Mittens is the new sh*tstain, and flake, murkowski, collins, that bitch cheney.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 7:53:07 PM EDT
[#40]
First, can someone explain how you can impeach someone who is no longer in office?  

Second
FEVERYLASTONEOFEM
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 7:56:14 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yes, he wants no part of this sham impeachment.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 7:59:40 PM EDT
[#42]
Romney is a bitter old man.  He can’t get over the fact that Trump was  elected and he wasn’t.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 8:04:12 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Trololololol
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 8:09:37 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

I feel sorry for you if you really believe all that.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 8:19:50 PM EDT
[#45]
Imagine if the Republicans backed and protected Trump like the Democrats do Biden......

Trump points out Biden’s Quid ProPro in Ukraine. The Democrats impeach him. Trump calls out fraud in the election, the Democrats impeach him.......

And now they are going after Senators because of how they voted.

Lovely........

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 8:33:38 PM EDT
[#46]
Joseph Smith would have excommunicated his ass exiled him from the community.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 8:35:26 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 8:36:37 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Judging by the comments on KSL news articles, there are more than enough liberal and commies in Utah to vote him back in.  He's moren democrat than a lot of other self avowed democrats.
View Quote

Not sure what to think about that. Seems like all the leftist pieces of shit migrated over to KSL from the Trib. I see a few of the same or similar named posters over there. Been that way for a few years.. Hell, the moderators won't post my rebuttles to their nonsense, KSL has gone to shit.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 8:43:20 PM EDT
[#49]
Seems like they're setting precedent by determining who can run for future office.  Is that really a wise move for any party?
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:29:02 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top