Page / 5
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:21:25 PM EDT
[#1]
So only whites?
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:21:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Pfft. You've never been on a flight with me.

I once took a Spirit flight from Detroit to Vegas. That was the rowdiest crowd I've ever seen in the sky. Lots of open liquor and vape pens. It would have been fun if I wasn't flying in for a funeral.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good. You don't have a right to fly and I'm tired of seeing / hearing / smelling the gutter trash and hood rats that are on flights.

Pfft. You've never been on a flight with me.

I once took a Spirit flight from Detroit to Vegas. That was the rowdiest crowd I've ever seen in the sky. Lots of open liquor and vape pens. It would have been fun if I wasn't flying in for a funeral.
I flew from DTW to New York city about 10 years ago on a now defunct discount airline.  Tickets were something like $29 round trip.

I was only there for an hour long meeting, on the way back, my coworker and I (in suits and ties) were the only white people on the plane, and it was a complete, straight up party.  A guy had speakers and DJ'd. People were hooking up.

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:22:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Un huh.  Until a protected person of a certain ethnicity acts like a ghetto goblin, the airline throws him/her/them off the plane and he/she/they claim racism.

THEN The CEO will issue an apology
View Quote

Just like expulsions and school suspensions the program will be found to be racist and ended almost immediately, with employees who reported persons of color sent to reeducation camp
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:24:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Un huh.  Until a protected person of a certain ethnicity acts like a ghetto goblin, the airline throws him/her/them off the plane and he/she/they claim racism.

View Quote

Exactly, this has nothing to do with "civility," it is merely subterfuge for kicking off the free thinkers/breathers without refunding their ticket.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:26:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

So this.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:26:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:28:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Good. You don’t have a right to fly and I’m tired of seeing / hearing / smelling the gutter trash and hood rats that are on flights.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:28:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I flew from DTW to New York city about 10 years ago on a now defunct discount airline.  Tickets were something like $29 round trip.

I was only there for an hour long meeting, on the way back, my coworker and I (in suits and ties) were the only white people on the plane, and it was a complete, straight up party.  A guy had speakers and DJ'd. People were hooking up.
View Quote

We know how to party here in Detroit.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:29:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Should have been SOP since the development of passenger air travel.  Or train travel for that matter.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:30:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Is this the same no fly list they want to use to keep you from buying a gun?  So taking your mask off on a plane can make you lose your right to own a firearm?  If it’s not the same list, I bet it will be soon.
View Quote

No it is not.

This is not a no fly list, it's a private list with one company who doesn't want your business.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:57:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Is this the same no fly list they want to use to keep you from buying a gun?  So taking your mask off on a plane can make you lose your right to own a firearm?  If it's not the same list, I bet it will be soon.
View Quote

No.  This is Delta refusing service to poor customers.  It's not a government list.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:59:28 PM EDT
[#12]
You know they're not going to ban the speakerphone 6" from their face crowd, just the lapel flag crowd.

Kharn
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:12:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Good. You don't have a right to fly and I'm tired of seeing / hearing / smelling the gutter trash and hood rats that are on flights.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Delta CEO says airline will permanently ban passengers 'who refuse to display basic civility'

Bad behavior doesn't fly at Delta.

The CEO of Delta Air Lines has announced that the carrier will permanently ban passengers who disrespect fellow customers or crew.

CEO Ed Bastian laid down the law in a memo sent to employees Friday, and shared with Fox News. The executive revealed that the airline has already added over 800 people to its no-fly list for refusing to wear mandatory face masks during travel, along with news of the company's latest policy.

LOL. They're untouchable.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:14:52 PM EDT
[#14]
I was on a flight surfing Breitbart on my laptop. The lady next to me asked to be moved.

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:17:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Bingo
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:17:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Hey Bastian, corrupt Biden and the commie Democrat/CCP party stole the election and overthrew a duly elected President.

Biden is illegitimate.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:18:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I was on a flight surfing Breitbart on my laptop. The lady next to me asked to be moved.

View Quote

You should’ve put up a video of Biden groping kids
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:19:59 PM EDT
[#18]
Will that list include people who stink and have bad breath ?

I just might support this shit if they include those assholes.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:21:19 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

yep

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

yep

Yeah pretty much this.  This edict is only for straight, white, male, conservatives.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:23:06 PM EDT
[#20]
This will be selectively applied to those who are guilty of wrongthink.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:24:03 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
How do they define that?

If I wear a Trump hat and someone has a fit.
Am I refusing to display basic civility or are they?
View Quote

That's easy, they will blame the trump hat person.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:24:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Gender benders, flags and misolanious peeps need not comply.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:27:01 PM EDT
[#23]
So does it take 1 interaction with a bitchy flight attendant to be banned for ever?
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:34:07 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Ohh yes, and who decides what’s “civil” ?
And once they apply that standard there, it will move on to the next target, then the next.........
View Quote

Dateline 2022: White supremacist gets put on Delta's no-fly list for refusing to give up his seat for a black transgender.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:41:13 PM EDT
[#25]
In for the lawsuit when the list is comprised of 99% a certain ethnicity
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:42:50 PM EDT
[#26]
I’m sure this policy will be applied fairly.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:44:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Exactly
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:48:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Aaaaaand sold all my Delta stock.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:51:01 PM EDT
[#29]
This is nothing new, nor limited to Delta.  

You get mouthy with a Stewardess, and the airline will decline you their services in the future.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:52:55 PM EDT
[#30]
Uh stock in Spirt?
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:53:28 PM EDT
[#31]
This will only apply to conservative white people.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:57:47 PM EDT
[#32]
Waiting for the lines of:

- They are a private company, they can do what they want
- If you don't like it start your own airline or buy your own airplane and get your own license

The airline industry is looking for a mega bailout and they already set things up for the masking policy.  On top of that Biden's first move (nearly) was to make that "law" with the EO.

So, now the airline industry leaders will fall in line about what is civil.  When masking becomes permanent in the industry or some other stand on your head becasue fuck you normal people rule comes out the airline will simply ban you from travel.

People said I was crazy when months ago I stated their goal is to have certain people limited to within a few hundred miles of where they live.  Wait until they get you with cars/insurance/etc. because that's coming.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:58:58 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Exactly.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:01:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Delta CEO says airline will permanently ban passengers 'who refuse to display basic civility'

Bad behavior doesn’t fly at Delta.

The CEO of Delta Air Lines has announced that the carrier will permanently ban passengers who disrespect fellow customers or crew.
View Quote

Sounds racist.

Video captures violent scene at Fort Lauderdale airport

Brawl erupts at Florida airport over Spirit Airlines cancellations
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:01:11 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

I would celebrate the announcement, if I had any confidence that it would be equally applied. Sadly I think you are correct.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:09:40 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:09:56 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

That's easy, they will blame the trump hat person.
View Quote

Kind of a rhetorical question...

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:10:44 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
So does it take 1 interaction with a bitchy flight attendant to be banned for ever?
View Quote

You just made the list pal.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:10:47 PM EDT
[#39]
No they won’t.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:10:59 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

yep

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

yep

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:11:40 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote
That's not who will be banned.  That would be white supremacist & racist.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:11:47 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Waiting for the lines of:

- They are a private company, they can do what they want
- If you don't like it start your own airline or buy your own airplane and get your own license

The airline industry is looking for a mega bailout and they already set things up for the masking policy.  On top of that Biden's first move (nearly) was to make that "law" with the EO.

So, now the airline industry leaders will fall in line about what is civil.  When masking becomes permanent in the industry or some other stand on your head becasue fuck you normal people rule comes out the airline will simply ban you from travel.

People said I was crazy when months ago I stated their goal is to have certain people limited to within a few hundred miles of where they live.  Wait until they get you with cars/insurance/etc. because that's coming.
View Quote

What do u think the push for electric cars is about
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:12:45 PM EDT
[#43]
"It's OK as long as the government isn't doing it."
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:19:20 PM EDT
[#44]
This only applies to Trump supporters.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:24:20 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Thier business thier rules rihht5?

Excpet that airlines are heavily regulated by the State. They can do whatever they want - so long as a government employee says they can.

Its a puzzle.

Will you also applaud when people are banned frim the roads cause you don't have a right to drive?

I think you will.
View Quote

I don't think this is a, "Their business, their rules" situation. They've taken government bailouts twice in the past year.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:24:51 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

That's not the demographic that he is targeting.

It is the MAGA hat wearing "U.S.A.!" chanters.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bad behavior doesn’t fly at Delta.

CEO Ed Bastian laid down the law in a memo sent to employees Friday, and shared with Fox News. The executive revealed that the airline has already added over 800 people to its no-fly list for refusing to wear mandatory face masks during travel, along with news of the company's latest policy.

Good. You don’t have a right to fly and I’m tired of seeing / hearing / smelling the gutter trash and hood rats that are on flights.

That's not the demographic that he is targeting.

It is the MAGA hat wearing "U.S.A.!" chanters.

Yup
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:26:11 PM EDT
[#47]
Fly Spirit. Those fuckers don't care who travels with them.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:26:58 PM EDT
[#48]
Lol, uncivility isnt going to be defined as being rude or bitching as non mask wearers.

It will only be defined as refusing to wear a mask or wear it properly as defined by a Karen Stewardess
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:28:04 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote
This policy isnt aimed at them.. acting ethnic wont be what they consider uncivil.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:30:12 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote
I thought I had learned a new word until I looked it up.

The erudition of GD manifests yet again.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top