Page / 3
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:54:07 PM EDT
[#1]
koch-itarians are far worse
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:14:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Libertarians. All they care about is pothead/doper rights.
View Quote

I've always leaned more libertarian in my political beliefs. More anti communist than anything, but that was more in the time of Ron Paul. I noticed a change during Harry Browne's tenure. Now the "L" party leadership has been totally infiltrated by the commies, just like all have been. It's what the Marxists do...infiltrate and destroy potential rivals.

Btw, i don't smoke dope, but also don't care if you fuck up your body with it. As to open borders...that is a theoretical plank that is stymied if the invaders receive easy money on this side. Guys like Dr Paul were the only ones screaming about our federal printing presses running full bore back then. Republicans only parroted those concerns because it looked good at election time. Now GD has complaint threads about how hard it is finding sub $50k pickup trucks.

Wealth is not created by government. Government is Productivity's largest parasite. The printed Dollar is just a representation of actual wealth. Really cool if you own and  control the printing press. The bills have full face value when they first get circulated.

Study up on "monetary velocity" if you truly want to know how they continually siphon your earned wealth with paper. It is by no means a new scheme. Even prior to paper money,  goverments even inflated precious metal stampings (gold/silver coin) through alloy addition and edge trimming. The latter is the reason more valuable denominations have special edges (dimes vs nickels) Paper and electronic money are so much easier to manipulate, though the Chinese love loading bullion with tungsten now..
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:14:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Let’s look at the other side of the coin.

Politically speaking, who in the past year demonstrated tremendous “worth”?
View Quote

Bam!
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:16:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Remember when Ron Paul ran those two times, and you idiotic boomers gave us McCain, then Romney, instead? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:17:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Neocons actually accomplish things though.  I don’t think worthless is the right term because they’re worth something to someone.

Neocons are bigger pieces of shit though
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:33:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Hate to be so negative on a Sunday Morning, but I don't like either however I think the Neocons takes the win of being worthless trash of the right

View Quote

uniparty gop E nwo cocksuckers
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:35:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Remember when Ron Paul ran those two times, and you idiotic boomers gave us McCain, then Romney, instead? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
View Quote

The low IQ section of this very site called RP crazy.  With no actual argument other than that.  They fell for the MSM narrative.

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:40:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Libertarians are more worthless. Neocons are more harmful.
View Quote

Yeah, I feel like OP's question is rather imprecise.  

Who is more harmful to America?  

Neocons get along reasonably well with Hillary Clinton.

And FHRC is basically my highest metric for evil and harm to America.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:17:18 PM EDT
[#9]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who is dumber, people who start threads like this or an amoeba?

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/raw-355.gif

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/IMG_0385_JPG-433.jpg

It was a rhetorical question.

Everybody knows that people who start threads like these are dumber.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 5:42:03 PM EDT
[#10]
>not realizing the Republican party is the neocon party with only a handful of outliers

Statists. Statists fucking everywhere
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:10:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
>not realizing the Republican party is the neocon party with only a handful of outliers

Statists. Statists fucking everywhere
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:17:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Neocons.  Why?  Wolfowitz Doctrine and its constant warmongering to keep us at the top.  That helped plunge this nation into yuge debt.  Now it's mathematically impossible to repay.  Wolfowitz adherents include Dick Cheney, Dubya, Bathhouse Barry, Hitlery, Podesta, Pompeo, Rice, etc.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:21:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Neocons, and you know it.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:34:41 PM EDT
[#14]
The worthless trash of the right are a mirror image of trash of the left. Maga hats instead of pussy hats, #notmypresident, #resist, pathetic protests/riots that antifa hijack, and a sad hope that maybe next time, we can vote our way out of this.

I think the absolute worst kind of person is the one that spouted Trump's praises until the very end and then either went silent on the issue or flipped on him post inauguration. Either own that you were wrong or be dumb enough to think 4d chess is still possible. But don't talk shit with 100% confidence in your boy and then just hope no one noticed after you were proven wrong. It's cowardice.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:37:25 PM EDT
[#15]
I am a small L Libertarian.  Pretty much, Just leave me alone, small govt is best.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:37:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Libertarians hands down

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:39:59 PM EDT
[#17]
I'm a small-l libertarian and I think big-L Libertarians are pretty useless, but they're no worse than neocons and no worse than Q people and diehard Trumpers who will spend the next 30 years comparing every new face to Trump just like Metallica fans do with Cliff Burton. Because that will be a thing, and it will be counterproductive, and it'll be celebrated here even as we sink into being a giant third world nation.

But none of these people are anywhere close to being as bad as the left. The American political non-left ranges from ineffective to dumb to certifiably insane, but the left is just cancer, on its best day.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:40:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Most of the neocons aren't really on the worthless spectrum, as they're active opponents.

They know exactly what they're doing, while most of the libertarian support is just easily herded goofballs.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:51:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Neocons are diet Democrat party. Bush Jr was white Obama 1.0 when it came to policy for the most part. They are scum and the republican team cheerleaders who support never primarying out these pieces of shit because they have a r in front of their name are the problem with the Republican Party and why it’s having a hard time getting greater traction with the population. If you dislike the America and freedom hating democrats why would you want a limp wrist Ed spineless cocksucker like Romney who is 87% democrat? If you like the democrat bullshit why would you abandon that party for a watered down diet democrat candidate? I seriously don’t get these guys like Hogan, Romney, Jeb, or Kasich.

Libertarians just want small government that leaves them alone. They can actually work well with the Republicans when the republicans aren’t pushing big government bullshit.  The most annoying part of them are that the actual party is shit and moronic with many of its stances which are based purely in philosophy and zero real world scenarios like open borders.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:57:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Libertarians. All they care about is pothead/doper rights.
View Quote

what the fuck ever.

And I'm not talking about the hijacked "party" platform.

A real libertarian, like me, is a small government, classic liberal.

Roads and national DEFENSE, that all government should be used for.

Our federal budget should be a few billion a year, not trillions.

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:59:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Most of the neocons aren't really on the worthless spectrum, as they're active opponents..
View Quote

The Bushes and Romneys of the world, the sort of people who did the Lincoln Project thing and shifted to support Biden because their perpetual wars matter to them more than any domestic liberty issue - yes, they're as destructive as the left. They *are* the left.

If it wasn't so terrible I'd be humored by all the people who hated Bush's foreign policy (because he was an R) who support Biden, who will continue Bush's foreign policy.

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 7:01:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

21'er with more brains than most 00's

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 7:01:22 PM EDT
[#23]
I feel like the boomer cons who make these threads don’t realize how many small l libertarians vote pretty fucking reliably for the Republican Party. Don’t worry, our detest of the blue haired SJW’s who occupy the Libertarian Party is just as much as yours. Regarding your question on who is more worthless, I’d say libertarians. We can’t get you guys to vote for fiscally competent liberty minded candidates, and all a neocon has to do is show up with a flag lapel and lead a “USA, USA” chant. Next thing you know conservatives are tripping over themselves to get in line to blow them.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 7:03:46 PM EDT
[#24]
GD has demonstrated it's neocons  based on the ones we have here who do not understand the Constitution or American History.

Libertarians can be victims of their principles and an unwillingness to violate them.

Neocons on the other hand give lip service to conservative ideas while shitting all over them.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 7:04:11 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Are we talking smallest absolute value, or most negative impact?

Neocons definitely win most negative impact, considering they spend their lives doing favors in bed for the globalists, military industrial complex, and corporate/NGO money to control the RNC.

Libertarians have the smallest impact, and they/we are about 50/50...half are solid thinkers a cut above the average conservative on many issues (economics, drug war, wars/surveillance/torture, and never ever voting for neocon scum), and half are screeching TDS autists who want open borders, cannot prioritize, suck corporate donkey dick, and have zero concept of the culture's role in a stable society.

Right-libertarianism, or libertarian-leaning populist conservatives, are where it's at.
View Quote

I can't argue that the Libertarian Party is broken, but the party was hijacked by infiltrators and neo-con(artists) at the same time as the Tea Party movement.

All the values the party exspouses are not true libertarian values.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 7:06:26 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 7:12:49 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

The Bushes and Romneys of the world, the sort of people who did the Lincoln Project thing and shifted to support Biden because their perpetual wars matter to them more than any domestic liberty issue - yes, they're as destructive as the left. They *are* the left.

If it wasn't so terrible I'd be humored by all the people who hated Bush's foreign policy (because he was an R) who support Biden, who will continue Bush's foreign policy.

View Quote

Politicians make big money from endless wars, because they own stock in "defense" contractors, selling beans, bullets, and band-aids (sometimes to both sides), and the USA tax payers pay for it with their money, and our young men pay for it with their lives...

War is a Racket, by Smedly Butler, 2 x Medal of Honor Marine General.

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 7:14:11 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I feel like the boomer cons who make these threads don’t realize how many small l libertarians vote pretty fucking reliably for the Republican Party. Don’t worry, our detest of the blue haired SJW’s who occupy the Libertarian Party is just as much as yours. Regarding your question on who is more worthless, I’d say libertarians. We can’t get you guys to vote for fiscally competent liberty minded candidates, and all a neocon has to do is show up with a flag lapel and lead a “USA, USA” chant. Next thing you know conservatives are tripping over themselves to get in line to blow them.
View Quote

^^^lotta truth in there^^
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 7:17:53 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Generally speaking Libertarians don't pick my pocket, get the US involved in war no end, or have "friends across the isle" so that pretty much narrows it down.
View Quote

Yep, some stupid motherfuckers up in here. Afraid of a plant, only like freedom when it suits them just like liberals and still think voting means something. Their hero Reagan was a Libertarian but they don't read so had no idea.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 7:18:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 7:18:23 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yup.

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 7:19:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

All it takes is a speech about how much they love guns, god and freedom and low info "conservatives" will line up in droves to vote for them.

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 7:22:21 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Both, of course.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 7:23:35 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Let’s look at the other side of the coin.

Politically speaking, who in the past year demonstrated tremendous “worth”?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 7:28:38 PM EDT
[#35]
At this point voting is useless....  

But if voting mattered anyone who still votes for the GOP is the problem.  

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 7:31:06 PM EDT
[#36]
Regular conservatives, actually, because they stay right in line with the GOP pied piper.

Uniparty drones who think they are making a difference.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 7:31:44 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

You just got a preview of what a Ron Paul presidency would have looked like , the difference being there would have been less inflammatory language and trolling on twitter by Ron Paul.  

Ron Paul was not part of the machine and would  have mired down by it almost as bad as Trump was.  I say almost because Dr Paul did have the advantage of serving in Congress so he would know much better what he was up against than Trump did.  Hell Trump actually did a lot of swamp like things from a policy perspective and they still came after him with pitchforks.  The net result would have been about the same with Ron Paul being attacked by both sides constantly , especially for his policy views concerning the FED,  overseas interventionism and the IRS.   A Paul presidency would probably have seen an unprecedented number of Veto Overrides by congress.

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 7:40:52 PM EDT
[#38]
Lol @ OP Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 8:04:58 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

This.

Libertarians are dehorned judas goats relevant in their own minds. Neocons got into the system and wielded it.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 8:07:40 PM EDT
[#40]
The most worthless are the so called muh small government conservatives who right now are panicking because the over reaching state is turning its eye on them.

But at the same time they want an over arching state. Cause keep your tags in order.

Everyone whom they like, when they take an action is blameless because liberals made them do it. Etc etc

Basically they are right leaning statists who forgive everything under the sun, so long as thier side is in power, and when the screws are put on people they don't like.

But when it's the other side.. It's oh noze! I'm scared. The state that I support is now doing things I don't like.

Hold me.

Rince and repeat

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 8:42:55 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

You just got a preview of what a Ron Paul presidency would have looked like , the difference being there would have been less inflammatory language and trolling on twitter by Ron Paul.  

Ron Paul was not part of the machine and would  have mired down by it almost as bad as Trump was.  I say almost because Dr Paul did have the advantage of serving in Congress so he would know much better what he was up against than Trump did.  Hell Trump actually did a lot of swamp like things from a policy perspective and they still came after him with pitchforks.  The net result would have been about the same with Ron Paul being attacked by both sides constantly , especially for his policy views concerning the FED,  overseas interventionism and the IRS.   A Paul presidency would probably have seen an unprecedented number of Veto Overrides by congress.

View Quote

Disagreed. Ron had enough sense to not look for ways to make people mad when he was trying to push an agenda on them. The average leftist didn't outright hate RP the way they hated Trump and I honestly think he would have been more way successful than Trump, and could have lasted eight years *and* handed the reins to his son afterwards, because both of them know how to not turn everyone on the left into bitter enemies. The right consistently refuses to see how self-destructive Trump was with his rhetoric. It felt good to the right, but it tanked his chances at a second term.

Again, though, it's irrelevant, as the average American would never have voted for a person of high character who wanted to shrink government, bring sanity back to our foreign policy, reduce the debt, or anything like that.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:22:29 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Disagreed. Ron had enough sense to not look for ways to make people mad when he was trying to push an agenda on them. The average leftist didn't outright hate RP the way they hated Trump and I honestly think he would have been more way successful than Trump, and could have lasted eight years *and* handed the reins to his son afterwards, because both of them know how to not turn everyone on the left into bitter enemies. The right consistently refuses to see how self-destructive Trump was with his rhetoric. It felt good to the right, but it tanked his chances at a second term.

Again, though, it's irrelevant, as the average American would never have voted for a person of high character who wanted to shrink government, bring sanity back to our foreign policy, reduce the debt, or anything like that.
View Quote

It's quite a catch-22.  

Give big flamboyant speeches, be a borderline jackass, and get widespread MSM/public attention.

Give nearly the same speech policy-wise, but be nice to everyone, and get completely marginalized and ignored.

The first dude got elected.  The second was RP.  'Merica

ETA: Trump needed one more assistant.  Senior Advisor on Twitter Restriction.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:27:34 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:43:10 PM EDT
[#44]
Wow, push away people because they aren't on your side enough.

Great plan
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:45:33 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Don't blame me I voted for a third party. LOL
View Quote

And thats the problem.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:46:38 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

It's quite a catch-22.  

Give big flamboyant speeches, be a borderline jackass, and get widespread MSM/public attention.

Give nearly the same speech policy-wise, but be nice to everyone, and get completely marginalized and ignored.

The first dude got elected.  The second was RP.  'Merica

ETA: Trump needed one more assistant.  Senior Advisor on Twitter Restriction.
View Quote

I get you, on a deep level.

How do you get a reasonable person elected when the base just wants red-meat-revenge on the guy who said mean things about them for the previous 8 years?
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:52:31 PM EDT
[#47]
Republicans
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:52:46 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

All it takes is a speech about how much they love guns, god and freedom and low info "conservatives" will line up in droves to vote for them.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Look at the last four years.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:54:23 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Wow, push away people because they aren't on your side enough.

Great plan
View Quote

Wow I can reuse the last post for your post: Look at the last four years.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:57:02 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Yay, another ‘principled conservatives shit all over people they don’t like because they lost political power’ thread.

Go kick a dog or yell at your spouse instead.
View Quote

It's the "I'm a Republican" way.....
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top