BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 12:18:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Kinda hard when you have 100% of Dems against you and 70% of your own party against you.

View Quote

I agree.... GOP.... Screwed us
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 12:28:25 AM EDT
[#2]
He got a lot done and did a lot right.

Nothing he could do about the economy when democratic states are shutting down.

MAJOR fuck up on mail in voting. By letting it happen and then not getting republicans on board.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 12:32:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

LOL!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
WTF

He talked a damn good game but nothing good came from it.

He should have went after China when he obviously knew they released it from a lab.

He should have never allowed the economy to be destroyed.

He should have blocked the 87 trillion dollar pork bills and welfare checks.

He should have seen the mail in voting scam ahead of time and stopped it.

Now we are stuck with a puppet who will do god know whos evil bidding against us.

I think we got fucked, and I say this is as a supporter from the beginning.

LOL!

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 12:34:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
WTF

He should have went after China when he obviously knew they released it from a lab.

Now we are stuck with a puppet who will do god know whos evil bidding against us.

View Quote

I seem to remember you fucks were jacking your dicks about him having a Concealed Pistol License...

Solid.
Swamp still looks pretty fucking full to me.
I guess the indictments are coming down by Friday?
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 12:35:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Gotta love these idiots whose crowning achievement in life is getting drunk on lite beer and whining on the internet.

They couldn't carry a bucket of Donald Trump's shit.
View Quote

I mean, they probably didn’t inherit $200M of daddy’s money either.

If Trump didn’t have his dad, he would be an irrelevant used car salesman from Hoboken, NJ.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 12:36:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Kinda hard when you have 100% of Dems against you and 70% of your own party against you.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 12:38:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Considering he had Democrats and Republicans fighting opposing him, plus Russia collusion bullshit I think he did pretty good.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 12:42:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I've never seen such high odds stacked against someone and have them only be brought down by massive fraud.
View Quote

Absolutely this, just need to add Scamdenic...which obviously assisted the fraud.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 12:45:36 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
WTF

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:32:12 AM EDT
[#10]
The gov. is owned by the lobbyists. Until they are kicked out of DC corruption will rule.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:46:00 AM EDT
[#11]
You’re real fucking wrong.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:47:55 AM EDT
[#12]

Can you wrap that thumb around a broom?
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:23:06 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Bannon chose his own hill to die on. He went to the mat for keeping Comey on as FBI Director. When he failed in that quest, he declared war on Trump.
View Quote

Bannon was right though? That firing started investigation. History I know is Bannon and Trump talked about strategies couple elections before Trump ran, my take is Bannon told him how to win and what talking points. THEN HE FIRED HIM AFTER ELECTION.  Bannon far more in the know than that elf doll faced Kushner. Maybe Billy Zanes bro? BTW, has anybody seen a photo of Kush smiling or looking non cyborg? Kids mantra is resistance is futile, I am Borg and you will be..
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:53:31 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
WTF

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:18:46 AM EDT
[#15]
He did get a lot done, many just didn't like the way he did it.  

On the international front he put China and Iran on notice - big time.  That needed to be done - Obama was a disgrace in regard to China and Iran.  

He also shook up the complacent EU and in particular NATO - again this needed to happen.  Mainland Europe has rendered itself militarily ineffective.  

In the middle east, he moved the US embassy to Jerusalem a very strong statement and also managed to start building bridges between Israel and a number of Arab countries - this is far more substantial than most realise.  

Keep in mind the Arab world is afraid of a revived Iran (Iranians do not see themselves as Arabs and indeed they speak farsi not arabic).  

Biden and the Dems will F all of this up............let alone what they'll do to the US itself.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:47:53 AM EDT
[#16]
Your shits all fucked up, OP. What words are you attempting to use?
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 4:11:09 AM EDT
[#17]
Trump accomplished more than I ever thought he would (and more than anyone else given the situation) being a lone man against the swamp of Washington.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 4:35:55 AM EDT
[#18]
You're right OP. I think you should run for president next election, as I'm sure you would do a much better job.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 4:45:58 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

This.

Having almost no allies and trying to upset the establishment’s corrupt apple cart will get you shit ton of resistance.

Seeing the last four years play out like it did shows that there is no fixing anything that we need fixed without bloodshed.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 5:39:05 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
WTF

View Quote

We don't live in a dictatorship you simpleton. He simply can't do that shit on his own.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 5:40:07 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

If Trump didn’t have his dad, he would be an irrelevant used car salesman from Hoboken, NJ.
View Quote

How many successful businesses have you started?  Id wager fucking zero. The overwhelming majority of people "handed" 200 mil piss it away and are on welfare within 2 years.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:04:44 AM EDT
[#22]
We had a once in a generation opportunity to advance conservative government. Seems like many chose to “make liberal’s heads explode” instead of meaningful policy accomplishments. Nothing Trump did was out of character. If you’re surprised by how it turned out, re-evaluate your character judgement.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:07:00 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
So is your speelling
View Quote

Funny, but true.

Some of y’all need to realize if you ever want anyone to take you seriously - you need to shore up your grammar and spelling.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:12:25 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Uh, his deals were mostly built with investor money. That’s what developers do.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:14:19 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
We had a once in a generation opportunity to advance conservative government. Seems like many chose to “make liberal’s heads explode” instead of meaningful policy accomplishments. Nothing Trump did was out of character. If you’re surprised by how it turned out, re-evaluate your character judgement.
View Quote

That would’ve taken conservative representation to pass bills. We still don’t have that, the GOP is not a conservative organization.  In this instance it was even an obstructionist organization against the will of it’s base.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:18:56 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Gop is the party of cunts.  Fuck them.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:23:51 AM EDT
[#27]
Funny thing is that cunts will blame Trump for the failures of the Republican party when none of the republican party wanted him and did everything in their power to sabotage his agenda.  Fuck rhinos and their cunt followers.  Eat it cunts.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:24:06 AM EDT
[#28]
Republican party is full of cunts.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:25:02 AM EDT
[#29]
It seems you've lived quite a long time on this planet and not yet realized how fucking retarded that you actually are.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:26:24 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
It seems you've lived quite a long time on this planet and not yet realized how fucking retarded that you actually are.
View Quote
Who're you talking to ?
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:27:01 AM EDT
[#31]
Go back to DU.

Fucking 20'ers.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:43:34 AM EDT
[#32]
"Innefective."

And there it is.

Everything you need to know about the OPs education and intellect, contained in the thread title itself.

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 7:48:05 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
He managed to stack the courts better for us than Hillary would have.
View Quote

Correction, he let Mitch McConnell stack the courts, hence why trump faced almost zero opposition from the senate in conformations, and why no republican judge would hear him against the fraud either (dems were already in the bag opposing him)

One of Trumps biggest fault was trusting republicans to have his back.

If anything, we need to coordinate and primary the Mitch out to signal our displeasure, along with as many never trumpers as possible.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 8:09:53 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
WTF

View Quote

He did some good things and tt's not so much that he was ineffective, he just had the cards stacked against him.  The media took every mis-step (no matter how minor) and magnified it a thousand fold and along the way outright lied about stuff.  Democrats just hated him and blocked his every move, most R's hated him because he was an outsider, than there are the people spread throughout .gov that were against him but he just couldn't get rid of.  

He was also his own worst enemy because he just couldn't shut up.  Had the guy stayed off twitter and been far less vocal he'd have easily been re-elected. I've had more than one liberal tell me they thought his policies were good overall and he was doing a fine job leading the country but hated him for his twittering and meanness.  I get that lots on ARF like that crap, but outside of here most people don't want that in a president.

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 8:15:30 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

This.

We all know that he was an outsider that the beltway swamp did not  want in the first place.  He rocked the boat which both sides did not want him to do.

This is only a setback for now. I hate to say but it is going to fun calling both sides now.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 8:34:33 AM EDT
[#36]
He got in two non rabid justices and bought wise people four more years to prepare for the inevitable.  That was pretty much the only lasting legacy he could make that wouldn't be simply wiped out ij the next administration.

Presidents aren't dictators.  Don't desire that they should be.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:49:47 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

How many successful businesses have you started?  Id wager fucking zero. The overwhelming majority of people "handed" 200 mil piss it away and are on welfare within 2 years.
View Quote

Attempting to argue with a TDS'er is an exercise in futility.

Look a few posts up, reee'ing the 20'er, but giving a pass to others who are just as bad, if not worse.

Simply because they've been here longer.

Odd.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:18:53 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Bannon was right though? That firing started investigation. History I know is Bannon and Trump talked about strategies couple elections before Trump ran, my take is Bannon told him how to win and what talking points. THEN HE FIRED HIM AFTER ELECTION.  Bannon far more in the know than that elf doll faced Kushner. Maybe Billy Zanes bro? BTW, has anybody seen a photo of Kush smiling or looking non cyborg? Kids mantra is resistance is futile, I am Borg and you will be..
View Quote

Bannon would have been right had he warned against Sessions and Rosenstein. Those two, along with Comey, were the backstabbing Democrat operatives. The idea that Trump shouldn't be able to legally fire a lying, conniving, two-faced criminal Trump-hater [Comey] because Sessions and Rosenstein would illegally exploit that action on behalf of the Democrats is one only Bannon could embrace.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:23:28 AM EDT
[#39]
OP sitting around waiting for SuperPrez to save the day when he could be learning how to spell instead.

Sorry man, but one guy ain't gonna do it. Not even THE PRESIDENT.

He's not a King. He's not Superman.

DC is Democrat City, owned and operated by the Deep State.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:28:42 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
He managed to stack the courts better for us than Hillary would have.
View Quote

That worked out really well for him eh?  lol

Court appointments are something literally any elected Republican president could have done. And do you think Trump picked it even knew a single thing about any of the people he appointed?  They were all reccos from THE SWAMP.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 11:02:37 AM EDT
[#41]
OP gets his news from ABC
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 11:14:03 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
WTF

View Quote

Possibly but I bet he could spell the word 'ineffective' correctly.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 11:14:10 AM EDT
[#43]
OP is going to post the President should have done this and should have done that and failed to do this....all alone.

Yet OP set there with one thumb up his ass and the other in his mouth swapping thumbs every five minutes?

OP, what did YOU do to assist the President when he was being attacked from all quarters? Nothing but run your yap on the internet.

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 11:22:56 AM EDT
[#44]
And I thought the Share_Blue idiots would leave us alone after the election, especially since they got what they wanted.

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 11:28:51 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

And most of that 70% only backed him because they thought if they didnt they may lose reelection. Look at how many turned on him after the dumbasses stormed the captial and he got blamed for it.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 11:50:19 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Trump accomplished more than I ever thought he would (and more than anyone else given the situation) being a lone man against the swamp of Washington.
View Quote

My thoughts also.  He was fighting the Democrats, most Republicans, the Deep State and lobbyists.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 11:52:10 AM EDT
[#47]
Live by executive fiat, die by executive fiat. Congress neglecting its duties for the last couple of decades is killing the country.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 12:02:58 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

That's your take away?
Never mind a congress and senate that was too busy showing their ass to the public that did fuck all for 2 years... it's all his fault...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
WTF

That's your take away?
Never mind a congress and senate that was too busy showing their ass to the public that did fuck all for 2 years... it's all his fault...

Paul Ryan did more to hamstring Trump than the entire Democratic Party.  I’ll also go to my grave believing the Republicans purposely handed the House to the Democrats to prevent Trump from sealing the border and fulfilling campaign promises they’ve made for decades.  
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 12:03:32 PM EDT
[#49]
I think we all knew, that Trump was never anything but a 4 or 8 year pause in our rush to socialism.

Considering the fact that the country was bombarded with anti-Trump propaganda, nonstop, for four years, it's amazing how much he did get done.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 12:05:43 PM EDT
[#50]
Didn’t read the thread but is it like being  in-famous?
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top