Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 5:46:51 PM EDT
[#1]
They will continue what has been working for decades.
Eliminate Christianity
Call anyone trying to organize a white supremacist
Discourage having children
Encourage miscegenation
Demonize rural whites in the media
Flood area with opioids
More foreigners
More section 8 housing

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 5:47:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Shhhhhhh! OP, they don’t know we exist.  

They think food comes from the corner market.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 5:51:02 PM EDT
[#3]
No one is knocking on doors if an 'AWB 2.0' is enacted, that's too personal.  This would be impractical and impossible in rural areas.   There are far easier and more convenient methods, such as freezing bank accounts, credit cards, anything that would allow someone to live outside the wire.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 5:51:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Enslave everyone with Universal Basic Income.

Clear those people off the land and into the cities.

The land will be rewilded under UN Agenda 21/climate control procedures.

Holdouts will be liquidated with extreme prejudice.

Or perhaps it will be Rhodesia transitioning to Zimbabwe on a massive scale?
View Quote

Where I live I see SSI and disability as a form of universal basic income...are there some that need and deserve it?...absolutely, I’m not shitting on those people.

But I know so many people in their 20-30’s with a ton of kids who get on it easy. Add Maine Care into the equation, your free to sit in your trailer, watch TV all day, eat whatever you want, and have as many kids as possibly you can all for free.

That’s most of the reason why Maine is a democratic state, who ever offers the most free stuff is who these people vote for.

With the flood of Heroin and Meth into the area, most young folks are hooked on the shit. They steal whatever they can to pawn and make money for their next hit. Only difference from the urban areas is the violent crime rate isn’t as high.  

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 5:52:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

If rural America really wants to get froggy, either don't plant the crop, dig tank ditches in the fields of those who do plant, or sabatoge the grain silos. You'll see pretty quickly who needs who
View Quote

It’s crossed my mind to get their attention, me and other farmers like me should take a year off.  There are many out there that believe animals shouldn’t be hurt, you should just get your steaks at the grocery store.  Could be a good educational opportunity for them.

I feel like the ultimate goal would be to take the rural farms from the people that have owned them for generations and turn them over to large corporations employing illegal immigrants or the gov will own them, farmed by the same immigrants for cheap.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 5:57:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

It’s crossed my mind to get their attention, me and other farmers like me should take a year off.  There are many out there that believe animals shouldn’t be hurt, you should just get your steaks at the grocery store.  Could be a good educational opportunity for them.

I feel like the ultimate goal would be to take the rural farms from the people that have owned them for generations and turn them over to large corporations employing illegal immigrants or the gov will own them, farmed by the same immigrants for cheap.
View Quote

That's what inheritance tax is

Farmers going on strike is like truckers going on strike though. No leadership, a lot are only about the money, and with farmers, even if you keep your 1000 fallow, there's enough elasticity that it doesn't matter
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 6:01:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
They'll start with the proposed mileage tax. You can't live in the country without having to drive a lot to get shit done, hell you can't live in the burbs without spending a chunk of your life behind the wheel either. They're going to make it prohibitively expensive to live outside of their tightly controlled urban enclaves. They won't bust down the door to his trailer in the middle of the night. They'll pull him over on a trip to town for his expired tag and charge him with tax evasion for the tag that expired three years ago. The fines and penalties will result in forfeiture of that trailer and the hill it sits on.
The real fun begins when the dollar loses it's status as the world's reserve currency after another year or two of our printing them by the trillions for "Covid relief". That's when mass unemployment beyond what we've already seen sets in and anybody who isn't truly wealthy loses everything. That's when the Great Reset happens, you'll own nothing and be happy in your 200 sqft public housing eating bugs. It's all part of the plan and there's nothing you can do to prepare for it unless you're in the club and if you're reading this you probably are not.
View Quote

Pretty much this.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 6:05:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

If nothing else they can just make the conservatives/Christians in the camps pull the plow until they get a engine that works(key part)
View Quote

Well, unlike the USSR, the US liberals are a high-tech sea power, so they don't need slave camps to bootstrap industry overland. They can trade fiber-optic gyros and biosimilar pharmaceuticals for pate by the 20' container, delivered right to their international super-port.

That's the nice thing about America - discounts on the moral high ground. If some racist rednecks blow up a tractor in south bumfuck because a based BIPOC entrepreneur challenged their heteropatriarchal masculinity with home-grown organic foods, the terrorists don't get to claim they're doing anything except hurting people helping others and getting rich doing it on the free market.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 6:07:50 PM EDT
[#9]
In the past, commies typically used starvation.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 6:10:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Meh, no worries

Hank Williams, Jr. - "A Country Boy Can Survive" (Official Music Video)
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 6:10:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 6:14:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I agree.  But then I read about what the Soviets did to Ukraine in the '30s.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Corporate farms and meat packing employing illegals to undercut wages and eliminate opportunity for citizens.  Turn a blind eye to Chinese fentanyl.  Universal income on the way.  Turn rural America into a big Rez.  You know, like they have been doing for years.

They'll cash the checks, but these people do what they want. "The law" is a five deputy sheriff department, and they know everybody in the county.

How do you Holodomor a bunch of people who are armed but grow food? You don't starve them, they quit working and they starve you

If rural America really wants to get froggy, either don't plant the crop, dig tank ditches in the fields of those who do plant, or sabatoge the grain silos. You'll see pretty quickly who needs who

Ukraine mostly didn't have guns to fight back.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 6:24:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Same plan as with everyone else....divide and conquer !
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 6:29:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

If you talk (or more importantly, listen) to a lot of hard left progressives, you rapidly come to the conclusion that they have little to no idea of how things work or how people are, outside of their own urban areas.
For all the self proclaimed "education" and intelligence, and their bragging about how concerned they are with events or conditions overseas, the vast majority of them have zero idea how food gets made, processed , shipped, or delivered to their markets.
They have no idea where electricity or drinkable water comes from, or how garbage and sewage is handled.  
And , most importantly, they seem to be all but ignorant of life outside of a city or urban area.  Many of the ones I've met think "making do" is buying the cheaper toilet paper, or store brand products.

So, they'll make all kinds of proposals, plans and programs to compel flyover America to comply, but it won't work.
Because the people making the proposals, and the people implementing them (or trying to) are so far removed from the populace, they have no idea who or what they are dealing with.

TL-DR?

You are dealing with a very vocal minority, that happens to be a vocal majority on the internet, government and in media.
View Quote

Great post.  100% agree.

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 6:31:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
And many laugh while driving new F250s with subsidiary checks paid for by city folk taxes.

Food is a strategic resource so Uncle Sam is gonna pay.

Gov isn't gonna do shit other than signing checks because their is one thing everyone needs...food and wood.

The cities need us, we don't need them.

And let's be serious, a bunch of unarmed duck dynasty fans just seized the capital, I think they understand it's best to leave folks alone.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ignore it and let it wither on the vine.  Even more than now, concentrate governmental and large private funding to urban areas and population.  Agriculture will continue but the rest of fly-over country will be vilified as the evil hold-outs.  Nowadays the rural population is viewed as white, ignorant, racist, and overly religious.  Those people are the only Americans that it's OK to hate and it's only going to get worse.
And many laugh while driving new F250s with subsidiary checks paid for by city folk taxes.

Food is a strategic resource so Uncle Sam is gonna pay.

Gov isn't gonna do shit other than signing checks because their is one thing everyone needs...food and wood.

The cities need us, we don't need them.

And let's be serious, a bunch of unarmed duck dynasty fans just seized the capital, I think they understand it's best to leave folks alone.

Don’t kid yourself.  Lots of what you use is made in the city.

Commies have a long track record of taking land from farmers and putting it in the hands of people who don’t have a clue what they are doing.  The Party elites don’t care if the peasants starve.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 6:33:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your suggestion in the first paragraph would bring about the second.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 6:36:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Drones with high caliber precision ammunition.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 6:36:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Most farmers in my area are democrats, and I'm the lone republican from my parents,  FDR is still spoken of fondly by the old ones, why would they bother?
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 7:04:37 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Cut funding for rural road and infrastructure projects, delay or deny other services, increase regulations....etc...etc
View Quote

Lol, I already live off an unmaintained road and don't have shit for services.
The regulations would be a strong one if they could enforce them......and of course city cunts moving to the country then bitch about gun fire, atvs, loud vehicles, junk in yards, live stock in yards, basically not MYOB etc.etc. then they get county jobs so they can start contolling that shit on a local level.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 7:05:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 7:12:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Demoralize and ignore them, make them pay for their lack of support of leftist causes.

View Quote

YES!!! please ignore me. All i want is to be left alone!
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 7:18:10 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
As in how do they plan to break, or subjugate, or demoralize or whatever you wanna call it to rural America.

Case in point, I was driving through rural Missouri yesterday. I'm talking piles of trash around a shitty trailer perched on a hillside rural Missouri.

What are you gonna do to that guy? He ain't got shit, so he ain't got shit to take. He's already poor, so you can't financially ruin him. He's been waiting his whole life for the knock on the door that you're here for the guns. And who's gonna do it, all five sheriff deputies for the county?

Is it gonna be like the proles in 1984? Just leave them alone and let them do whatever?
View Quote

I lived it. Seen it. Fought against it. Lost against it.
I authored TL/DRs on what they do, how they do it.
Why we lose and they win.

Problem is, they got lost in the archives.

If I have to do it again. READ IT

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 7:19:19 PM EDT
[#23]
After reading the Missouri poacher-arson thread, I'm doubly convinced all the left needs to take over rural America is enforcement of property rights.

Angry, successful burghers - once granted a justification to organize and get shit done from on high - vs losers with nothing to lose usually concludes one way. Cletus' uncle is the sheriff? Sounds like a sales pitch for Obama's federalized police.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 7:23:31 PM EDT
[#24]
I'm rural. VERY rural. Retired and not in the mood to be dickered with. It's not gotten by me that some people never learned not to kick sleeping dogs. This morning I was doing some prep work getting ready for a match and had a couple of hours by myself. I'm not a pro shooter but I suspect strongly that I'm not the worst shooter on the planet either. My 5 shot group from 500 yards. Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 7:26:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Agenda 2030.

They're gonna rewild that shit eventually... and now you know why.
View Quote
Yup. It was Agenda 21, but Trump interfered with it's implementation.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 7:27:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
As in how do they plan to break, or subjugate, or demoralize or whatever you wanna call it to rural America.

Case in point, I was driving through rural Missouri yesterday. I'm talking piles of trash around a shitty trailer perched on a hillside rural Missouri.

What are you gonna do to that guy? He ain't got shit, so he ain't got shit to take. He's already poor, so you can't financially ruin him. He's been waiting his whole life for the knock on the door that you're here for the guns. And who's gonna do it, all five sheriff deputies for the county?

Is it gonna be like the proles in 1984? Just leave them alone and let them do whatever?
View Quote

The easiest way would be the same way they destroyed MLK's dream.

Flood the area with cheap drugs. You won't get the original generation but you will get their kids. Twenty years on, the kids are in prison, killing each other over drugs, or too busy raising four different children from four different fathers.

It doesn't take long. Some movies and TV shows glamorizing drugs and drug culture to condition them in their youth, get them to spend whatever money they don't spend on drugs on sneakers, jackets, and rims. Cut funding to drug enforcement in rural areas and increase penalties.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 7:30:46 PM EDT
[#27]
The Left expects those on the right to keep being lazy and to not get involved in their local governments.

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 7:33:26 PM EDT
[#28]
Same plan that Stalin had for the Kulaks.
Demonize them, marginalize them, and then purge them.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 7:33:51 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Ukrainian peasantry was unarmed
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ukrainian peasantry was unarmed

And didn’t spend 2 Decades fighting an insurgency in astan learning tips and tricks
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 7:34:54 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Demoralize and ignore them, make them pay for their lack of support of leftist causes.

Ignoring you means a lack of infrastructure maintenance and construction while taxing you through the nose to fund such projects elsewhere.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 7:35:07 PM EDT
[#31]
Watch The Hunger Games.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 7:37:47 PM EDT
[#32]
Reverse deliverance.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 7:39:15 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I'm rural. VERY rural. Retired and not in the mood to be dickered with. It's not gotten by me that some people never learned not to kick sleeping dogs. This morning I was doing some prep work getting ready for a match and had a couple of hours by myself. I'm not a pro shooter but I suspect strongly that I'm not the worst shooter on the planet either. My 5 shot group from 500 yards. https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/192769/group_jpg-1793643.JPG
View Quote

Well. Done.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 7:42:30 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Southernprepper1 on YouTube has claimed there is a government list for self-sufficient Americans.  He claims to know it exists... people with livestock, who grow their own food, etc.
View Quote

He must own a pig farm because that sure smells like it. If the government wants to go after farmers they had better think about what's for supper because that is as close as they are going to get to it.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 7:42:56 PM EDT
[#35]
Tax the crap out of us to fund their social programs and to bankrupt us.  Hence why they’re proposing things like mileage tax on vehicles.  Stuff that affects rural America and not urban areas.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 7:45:33 PM EDT
[#36]
Break it up as Obama did with the help of enough federal funds funneled to Lutheran Social Services to provide the human trafficking that brought many, many undesirables, low skilled, welfare leeches to the upper midwest.
This is done to create solid D voting blocks in cities across Michigan, Wisconsin and Minnesota.
Probably more. But I'm sure other Arfcommers will know for sure.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 7:49:47 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 7:52:37 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 7:54:15 PM EDT
[#39]

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 7:55:49 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
of course city cunts moving to the country then bitch about gun fire, atvs, loud vehicles, junk in yards, live stock in yards, basically not MYOB etc.etc. then they get county jobs so they can start contolling that shit on a local level.
View Quote

lotta this shit going on
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 8:04:19 PM EDT
[#41]
Probably the same thing that they are doing with the shit on the streets and crime infested cities that they [Democrats] run - nothing. In fact, they like to blame other people including conservatives for why their inner cities suck so bad and never blame themselves despite running the areas for more than 60 years now.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 8:04:34 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 8:06:21 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

You seem to have a really low opinion of rural Americans. The ones that provide you with food, fiber, forest products and energy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I mean in some rural counties you could shut off their EBT cards, but then they'll just steal or poach more.

Normal people have jobs and money and houses to worry about. How do you squeeze somebody who has none of that already?

You seem to have a really low opinion of rural Americans. The ones that provide you with food, fiber, forest products and energy.

And can disable the power grid, destroy rail and interstate transportation.

You know, literally starve the cities to death
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 8:07:16 PM EDT
[#44]
They won't do shit to rural America.  Who would make their food?

They'll push as far as they can...they're currently looking at how far they can push.  At some point they'll find the limit.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 8:12:15 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

lotta this shit going on
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
of course city cunts moving to the country then bitch about gun fire, atvs, loud vehicles, junk in yards, live stock in yards, basically not MYOB etc.etc. then they get county jobs so they can start contolling that shit on a local level.

lotta this shit going on

And many of those liberals won't admit why they chose to move out to smalls towns or the country to begin with. Which is the soaring crime in Democrat ran cities and the general decay of the quality of life there, it's the shit that they vote for and helped to bring about so of course they won't admit it but it's true.

Then they look down on the conservative area that they moved to because some of the yards have a old vehicle in it - and ignore the fact that these areas are pretty much crime free and you can do whatever the fuck you want as long as it's not harming other people.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 8:25:08 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

It works because Everybody Ignores Local Politics.  Completely. Most people can't name one county official or city hall member.   The progressives go to every meeting, vote, and influence all the existing ones then run for office and handily win since the other people running only get votes from their family and mostly ignored (<5% Turnout).  They can, and have, easily taken over all the cities >10k population in rural areas and are now working on the smaller ones as county agents and the like.  Purple State Agenda in action.   They don't need to control the federal .gov when they have a stranglehold on every locality.

View Quote

Conservatives did shoot themselves in the ass with that. You're a good company boy staying late hoping the boss notices and gives you a 5% raise? Sportsball is on the TV and you got a cold beer? Maybe you just think going to the PTA is gay shit. While you're doing whatever, the enemy is in those meetings. Every single one, being loud.

By the time you realize what happened, it's like the last thing the mouse sees is the trap snapping down
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 8:28:10 PM EDT
[#47]
They don’t give a fuck about the guy you’re talking about OP.

They want to punish YOU , assuming you have a job and family and raise them right .

There’s lots they can do to you
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 8:28:32 PM EDT
[#48]
Uh huh. 2021, not taking the bait.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 8:29:46 PM EDT
[#49]
There will definitely be a redistribution of agricultural land.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 8:30:38 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Uh huh. 2021, not taking the bait.
View Quote

You caught me. Soros and my handler in the ATF said I didn't *have* to keep posting since the election is over, but I got nothing else to do so I'm sticking around a while
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top