Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:29:47 PM EDT
[#1]
There is only one person in Congress that I have any respect for. Jim Jordan. But I admit I don't know much about him. He is probably corrupted just like the rest of them.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:31:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Thought ‘22 was going to be a red wave? It’s all so confusing...
View Quote

Ell-Oh-Fuggin-Ell

We , as a whole, blew the best chance we had of righting this sinking ship....far too many on our side underestimated how crooked the other side was. The ignorant, on both sides, looked at the loudest patriots and laughed at them.
In the coming months, millions will be 'red-pilled' into a harsh reality, and realize how badly we ALL dropped the ball.
This country will be so fucked by 22' that nothing will matter except the kabuki theater our overlords present us.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:32:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:33:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Good, I want them demoralized and afraid. They better keep their fucking heads on a God-damned swivel, too.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:34:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
This. Satan has got control of many minds in the halls of power worldwide.
View Quote

LOL....you spelled 'greed' wrong.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:35:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:37:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:37:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
well,no shit.........
I can hardly wait for the bastards to call wanting money.
View Quote

They’re already e mailing me. But you can’t  reply. I can’t wait to speak to someone.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:40:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Maybe if they learned to stick together and not to sell out there wouldn't be so much trouble.
Can't imagine how they will feel in 2022 when they drop like flies in the primaries.
View Quote

All they had to do was unify behind Trump in 2016 and they could have ended the Democratic party for 20 years plus.

They weren't interested in winning. They weren't interested in us.

Now look where we are.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:47:58 PM EDT
[#10]
They too far gone. The swamp creatures have embedded themselves so deep that they have lost touch with the reality that working Americans have to face every day.

Trump showed them how to win and they refused to change. That would endanger their income.

Republicans have, and continue to, get rich off of selling this country and its people out to foreign interests.

You’ve lost my vote forever.

And I say that as someone that used to laugh at and berate third party voters. I am done voting for the limp dick loser party that couldn’t legislate it’s way out of a wet paper bag.

Worthless fucks, all of them.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:51:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Well thats a damn shame.  

What are they going to do about it? Pretty sure it won't involve understanding the 70m people that voted (r) in the last election and are pissed off today.

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:00:54 PM EDT
[#12]
My congressman is captain obvious
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:09:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
They too far gone. The swamp creatures have embedded themselves so deep that they have lost touch with the reality that working Americans have to face every day.

Trump showed them how to win and they refused to change. That would endanger their income.

Republicans have, and continue to, get rich off of selling this country and its people out to foreign interests.

And I say that as someone that used to laugh at and berate third party voters. I am done voting for the limp dick loser party that couldn’t legislate it’s way out of a wet paper bag.

View Quote

Trump as his parting shot blew the fucking lid off the swamp.

"look at all these Republicans who turned their back on me, or more importantly, those who voted for me"

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:10:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Thanks Captain Obvious
View Quote

He's in Congress and has the balls and integrity to call out GOP "leadership" in rather raw, blunt, very unflattering terms.

It may be obvious but what it isn't is spoken vigorously and loudly by those in the same party. Except him.

He deserves a lot of credit for going public with such candor. That's appreciated a lot, at least by me and being willing to step up and step forward against these rather powerful colleagues of his is stunningly rare.

I hope for much more of the same, for whatever that's worth.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:12:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

It’s self inflicted they could’ve supported the agenda instead they listened to blathering douchebags over cocktails like Bill Kristol....
View Quote

Exactly, the GOPe thinks that Kristol represents 95% of the Republican party vs Trump (or Cruz, to be fair) vs the other way around.

If a viable 3rd party were to mount a campaign (MAGA Party, Lion Party, whatever), it would be clearly evident at this point.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:15:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
GOP is dead to me, they played the same game as the NRA.
View Quote

Yep! Fuck em
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:28:49 PM EDT
[#17]
Dwight is right and should be applauded.  Not a dime to GOP rinos.   Without campaign funds they may be more susceptible to primary challengers.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:27:47 AM EDT
[#18]
GOP leadership = DNC leadership.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:29:24 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I'm pretty sure I voted for Trump because he would force both parties to actually show their cards....

Maybe now some people will start waking the fuck up out of their comfy comas.

looks like it's happening
View Quote
Fuck yeah.  And the scamdemic showed me that not all republicans believe in liberty.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:36:33 AM EDT
[#20]
They need to quit acting like they lost an election and start acting like an election was stolen from them.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:39:41 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

You took the words right out of my mouth.  I was going to say the same thing but you said it better than I could.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 1:22:34 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Everyone should write a hand written letter to the GOP saying " You are dead to me ". Not in a threatning way, just saying you'll never vote for them again.
View Quote

A quick email to your Rep will suffice; I sent one to mine. Everyone should let their Rep's know how they feel.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 1:25:27 AM EDT
[#23]
You can't buy integrity and that man has it.

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 1:34:28 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
The Dems have used the Reichstag Fire to beat up on the GOP establishment, and whip them into submission.

But if they turn their back on Trump's populism, they guarantee no chance in 2024. Guarantee. Trump brought record Republican support from "minorities." His message is still valid. The record Dem turnout was based on the propaganda effort and was personally directed at Trump individually. His policies and populist message still has strong support. Republicans lose bigtime if they ignore that.
View Quote

Pfft...

That's not the narrative the media is pushing...They are pushing the narrative that the Trump supporters better crawl back to the GOP because if they try to branch off and do their own thing, they will be ostracized as domestic terrorists and/or won't have enough to form another party because the GOP was here before Trump and will be there after Trump...

They "somehow" forgot it was Trump that brought out more voters to vote Republican than they expected...
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 2:58:43 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I could get onboard with this......

Better than Romney.....

It's kinda like Johnny Rico in Star Ship Troopers.....

He's in charge, until he's dead or someone better comes along....
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Gaetz 2024

I could get onboard with this......

Better than Romney.....

It's kinda like Johnny Rico in Star Ship Troopers.....

He's in charge, until he's dead or someone better comes along....

So what is wrong with that?
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 3:48:25 AM EDT
[#26]
I'm calling it now just like with Marco Rubio, Gaetz is a wolf in sheep's clothing. He is a pandering politician above all else and is going to break his fanboi's hearts some day. He's another Joe Scarborough and is even in the same seat.

He knows he's become a national lightning rod for his very vocal Trump support so he's going to walk it back to Florida in a mostly red area. He says he wants Ag commish which he probably sees as a steeping stone to governor. Retreating to Florida allows him to cool off nationally until he decides if he wants a shot at being a governor turned presidential candidate.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 6:35:49 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I’d vote for him. Although it probably won’t count.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Gaetz 2024

I’d vote for him. Although it probably won’t count.

It would be on a Dominion machine so...
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 7:05:00 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

He needs to drop the R.  America First Party ftw.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Gaetz 2024

He needs to drop the R.  America First Party ftw.

I was told by a liberal "friend" today that "America First" is a racist term that was started by the KKK.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 7:09:04 AM EDT
[#29]
GOP and Leadership are a contradiction in terms.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 7:09:51 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I was told by a liberal "friend" today that "America First" is a racist term that was started by the KKK.
View Quote

Funny how they see a klansman around every corner.  In my 40+ years of southern living, I have never met anyone that is in the klan.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 8:06:12 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

It would be on a Dominion machine so...
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 8:07:44 AM EDT
[#32]
So bidness as usual in the GOP.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 8:10:25 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
LOL....Just wait till 2022.....The gop will be on life support.....2024, dead party walking. It will be tough I know but it's a job worth doing.

I'll take great pleasure in leaving my congressional gop slots blank because it's really the only way to effectively kill the gop and dead it should be.

I don't see being able to do much about the dems at the ballot box in the short term but the gop is the one thing we can vote (or not vote) our way out of. I think the pain will be well worth it in the long run. Our prodigy will thank us.

And to the pathetic gop water-carriers, they can fucking well go pound sand, I'm on a mission to tear out the gop root and stem.
View Quote
I agree with this.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 8:21:57 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
There is only one person in Congress that I have any respect for. Jim Jordan. But I admit I don't know much about him. He is probably corrupted just like the rest of them.
View Quote

I'm waiting to see how my brand new rep Andrew Clyde does. I haven't heard anything from him since the election though. I'm not expecting much.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:39:52 AM EDT
[#35]
Let's face it, the GOPe isn't DESIGNED to have leaders...it's designed to have sycophants.

They say what they need to say to get elected, and then they do what they're paid to do.

The illusion that many voters have about this is the idea that their "pay" is their Congressional salary, and that makes them beholden to the voters.

If you feel underserved by your elected officials, keep in mind that the people paying for their reelection are getting their money's worth, in spades.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:49:52 AM EDT
[#36]
Lol corporate donations? Dems are in charge, corporations donate to who is in charge. The GOPe will be broke in a few years
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 10:12:56 AM EDT
[#37]
I think many fail to understand that boycotting the rhino is tantamount to voting for the democrat.  Thus when your rights erode at a faster pace you only need look in the mirror.  

The left’s demoralizing right voters seems to have worked.  They’ve now won by default cuz cheatin’ and rhinos.  Elections have consequences, we will thusly get what we deserve.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 10:16:25 AM EDT
[#38]
GOPe destroyed the GOP. Lincoln's party.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 10:37:36 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I think many fail to understand that boycotting the rhino is tantamount to voting for the democrat.  Thus when your rights erode at a faster pace you only need look in the mirror.  

The left's demoralizing right voters seems to have worked.  They've now won by default cuz cheatin' and rhinos.  Elections have consequences, we will thusly get what we deserve.
View Quote
The current GOP is no different from the democrats. They will say otherwise to take your money.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 11:11:28 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I'm pretty sure I predicted that Trump was going to be the death of the GOP.
If anyone can check the 2015 archives, I'm sure my post is there.
View Quote

You are confusing a symptom with a cause.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 11:21:10 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
They need to quit acting like they lost an election and start acting like an election was stolen from them.
View Quote

Whoop.  There it is.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 11:23:49 AM EDT
[#42]
Death to the GOP (the party, not members).
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:14:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Until such time as we (the base) just flatly REFUSE to put up with the same old shit, nothing will change.

And somehow someway money has to be limited in politics. Especially money that crosses state lines.

Not holding my breath.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:38:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

This.   They are the Washington generals.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
GOP is dead to me, they played the same game as the NRA.

This.   They are the Washington generals.

Thank you.
I have been saying this since the Carter administration. It's good to see it finally getting traction.
It is a better reference than the uniparty, easier for people to form a mental picture.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:57:18 PM EDT
[#45]
Good.  Fuck those guys.

GOP needs to be plowed under and salted.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 1:03:22 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

A quick email to your Rep will suffice; I sent one to mine. Everyone should let their Rep's know how they feel.
View Quote

I've sent such mails to my rep and senators, but let's be honest: they don't give a fuck. Their aides are probably getting inundated with such mails, do you think they actually read them?

The fact of the matter is that these people spend more time talking to Chuck Schumer, AOC, Nancy Pelosi, etc than they do communicating with their constituents. I really don't think that they understand what the base is thinking right now. If McConnell had any inkling of it he wouldn't be playing footsie with conviction - he'd realize that it's political suicide.

I truly don't think that the GOP leadership understands the existential threat that they're facing. They believe that we'll all come back into the fold in 2022 because we have nowhere else to go.

The scope of this miscalculation is really breathtaking.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 1:09:00 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I think many fail to understand that boycotting the rhino is tantamount to voting for the democrat.  
View Quote

Of course we understand that, it's not rocket science.

What you and many others fail to understand is that as long as you subscribe to this logic and keep voting for said RINOs, those people will keep acting like RINOs, because they have absolutely no incentive to change their behavior.

The only way to get them to change their behavior is to stop voting for them. Yes, that'll result in Dems winning for a few cycles. But newsflash: they're going to win for a few cycles anyway once they're done altering our system of governance to their liking.

The only way to get a Republican party that takes its voters seriously and actually fights the Democrats is to threaten them with political death. What they want more than anything is to stay in office and keep the gravy train moving.

They will only listen to us if we threaten their ability to stay in office. They have absolutely no incentive to listen to us otherwise.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 1:10:29 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
The Dems have used the Reichstag Fire to beat up on the GOP establishment, and whip them into submission.

But if they turn their back on Trump's populism, they guarantee no chance in 2024. Guarantee. Trump brought record Republican support from "minorities." His message is still valid. The record Dem turnout was based on the propaganda effort and was personally directed at Trump individually. His policies and populist message still has strong support. Republicans lose bigtime if they ignore that.
View Quote
There was NO "record Dem turnout". JFC. Using phrases like that simply reinforces the lies and the fraud for them.  Jesus.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 1:19:47 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

The left’s demoralizing right voters seems to have worked.  They’ve now won by default cuz cheatin’ and rhinos.  Elections have consequences, we will thusly get what we deserve.
View Quote
Just so everybody can see what real life "coping" looks like — this quote right here is it.

Sure guy, just keep doing the same thing over and over and over again.

If you just vote harder next time, it will surely work, right?!  lol

Delusional...
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 1:22:39 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I'm pretty sure I predicted that Trump was going to be the death of the GOP.
If anyone can check the 2015 archives, I'm sure my post is there.
View Quote

IMHO  the GOP was not  worth a shit long before Trump came along.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top