BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:59:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
And the "Masks are useless and are only intended to promote fear and compliance" groupthink.

Catch me up to speed on the vaccine conspiracy we need to buy into.

Is it: "Vaccines are useless and are only being promoted in order to make a few people very wealthy"?
Or: "Vaccines are useless and in fact are more dangerous than the virus itself"?

Something else?

Help me out here.  I need to bathe in the wisdom of the herd.

View Quote

The risk of receiving a brand new vaccine, using innovative and experimental methods, rushed to market, to combat a diseases with a 99.5% survival rate does not make sense for the vast majority of people.

The risk if side effects outweighs the risk of the disease.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:59:38 PM EDT
[#2]
The virus is real.  

But the effects on the freedom of this nation are vastly worse.  We will never go back to normal.  After seeing how docile and scared shitless the populace is we will be living in various states of lockdown for the rest of our lives.  Liberal love lockdown, they are scared and want more.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:59:55 PM EDT
[#3]
I don’t take a flu shot, I’m not taking the rona shot.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 3:02:59 PM EDT
[#4]
My parents got covid a few months ago, and they are both 74.  Mom had a couple days of fever and generally feeling bad, but that was it.  Dad, on the other hand, got his butt kicked by it and ended up with pneumonia and some really nasty blood clots in a leg that just about caused him to lose a leg at the knee.  They took out 6 clots between his calf and his hip.  He'd never had blood clot issues before.

My family (all 10 of us) picked it up a couple weeks ago.  My wife and I are mid 40s and the kids are from 19 to 6.  I got tested on the 12th since my oldest kid tested positive, and thus I had to get tested for work, and was positive (long test, not the quick test).  If it hadn't shown positive I would have never even thought I was sick... Little bit of head stuffiness, but not anything much different than normal, honestly.. no fever, cough, etc.  Some of the kids felt pretty badly for a couple days, but bounced back quickly.  My wife was pretty sick for a few days - coughing, fever, body aches, not sleeping well, but  is now bouncing back.

My wife's mom also picked it up a couple weeks ago.  She already had lung issues so we were worried about her.  Today was day 11 for her and my wife checked her into a hospital this morning.  Even on 10 liters of O2 (both of her O2 concentrator machines going full tilt) her O2 sats were only 89.  On 5 liters, they dropped to 73 this morning around 3AM... That's BAD...

So, it affects everybody differently.. some it hardly does anything to and others it kills.. kinda like a really bad flu does every other year.  As to shutting down the world because of it, though? That's pure political garbage.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 3:06:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
OP is very witty, but I'll try to clarify with some facts.

1. China virus is real
2. China virus is basically the common cold with a hair more danger for sickly old people
3. Masks are only useful to identify the faggots
4. The vaccine is fine, just not necessary for 99% of the population.
View Quote

Trial run for the future to see what people will accept as far as control & compliance with whatever various institutions say.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 3:09:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Because I don't trust any of the fuckers at this point.
View Quote

this.  They'll all lie to get a piece of the pie.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 3:10:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
This should be an exciting exercise in my ignorant self talking confidently about a subject I don't have enough education to understand because I'm a retard.

View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 3:14:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Covid is coming from above, not across the room. Look up
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 3:14:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Have to give the CCP an A+ for their apparent first version of an economy F’ing up, Bio Weapon!
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 3:15:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Coronavirus doesn't exist, its a hoax perpetrated by deep state globalists to make us all wear masks and have all the movie theaters, restaurants, and gyms to themselves.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 3:21:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Good news, though. Now that Biden is in, worry can stop

THE CORONAVIRUS CRISIS
Current, Deadly U.S. Coronavirus Surge Has Peaked, Researchers Say
January 21, 2021 5:09 AM ET

The timing is certainly fortuitous.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

THE CORONAVIRUS CRISIS

From the article:

And while hospitals in some places are still being overwhelmed, the overall number of hospitalized patients also appears to have reached a peak and begun to decline slightly. It's down from a peak of over 132,000 patients on Jan. 6 to 122,700 as of Wednesday.

Declines in daily deaths could soon follow, experts say.

Interesting timing indeed.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 3:24:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Here's the full tinfoil version.

Virus is real and dangerous
Media is exaggerating the danger
Vaccine is a placebo
Media will downplay the virus after the vaccine is rolled out
In a couple of years they'll release the real vaccine
Sit back and enjoy a world with only half a billion people in it

See various econazis that say the only way to solve climate change is to dramatically reduce the number of people.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 3:24:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Coronavirus doesn't exist, its a hoax perpetrated by deep state globalists to make us all wear masks and have all the movie theaters, restaurants, and gyms to themselves.
View Quote

Don't forget the luciferians

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 3:25:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
lol Doomers.

The death rate is a fabrication, we have no idea how many died of it as opposed to with it and how many died of something else and were listed as dying of it. Plus a LOT those that did die OF it would have been dead shortly anyway. A lot of the non nursing home victims had one foot in the grave and one foot on a banana peal. The average time in a nursing home before death is six months.
View Quote

All you have to do is look at excess deaths from the averages of previous years.  Luckily, COVID hit right early in the year so that makes it very simple to compare.  CDC did a study in October and found that for that point already in the year, there were over 300,000 excess deaths in the United States than previous years.  At that time there was only 215k official deaths attributed to COVID... which mean its either under reported or that the stress on the healthcare infrastructure caused more people to die from unrelated causes that would have survived in a normal year.  

But fabricators will fabricate, right?  All made up numbers, I'm sure. Man it must be liberating to just believe whatever baseless nonsense you want when facts stare you in the face.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 3:25:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

From the article:

Interesting timing indeed.
View Quote

Almost like it's a few weeks after Christmas gatherings

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 3:26:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

1. China virus is real
2. China virus is basically the common cold with a hair more danger for sickly old people
View Quote

Boom.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 3:28:20 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
And the "Masks are useless and are only intended to promote fear and compliance" groupthink.

Is it: "Vaccines are useless and are only being promoted in order to make a few people very wealthy"?
Or: "Vaccines are useless and in fact are more dangerous than the virus itself"?

Something else?

View Quote

Please assume ambient temperature, OP. As you drift into the void, repeat "trust the bankers, trust the bankers, trust the bankers....."
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 3:30:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Drive by troll thread
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 3:34:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
That hoax sure kicked my ass for 2 straight weeks and continues to haunt me today...
View Quote
Sure sounds like the last time I had the flu.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 3:36:57 PM EDT
[#20]
i don't know...

i had an appointment for my local electrician to come by and take a look at a kitchen breaker that keeps tripping

the guy is 51 and has a steady business, so it can be a week or so to get an appointment

I called his cell phone. His message was "we all got the covid, no appointments for a couple of weeks...talk to you soon"

...only I found out they buried him that same morning I left the message

his dad, admittedly older, had died a couple of days before that...

now I gotta find another good electrician

and his family are neighbors and friends

reporting from bumfuqq, ok,  pop<900
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 3:39:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 3:40:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

All you have to do is look at excess deaths from the averages of previous years.  Luckily, COVID hit right early in the year so that makes it very simple to compare.  CDC did a study in October and found that for that point already in the year, there were over 300,000 excess deaths in the United States than previous years.  At that time there was only 215k official deaths attributed to COVID... which mean its either under reported or that the stress on the healthcare infrastructure caused more people to die from unrelated causes that would have survived in a normal year.  

But fabricators will fabricate, right?  All made up numbers, I'm sure. Man it must be liberating to just believe whatever baseless nonsense you want when facts stare you in the face.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
lol Doomers.

The death rate is a fabrication, we have no idea how many died of it as opposed to with it and how many died of something else and were listed as dying of it. Plus a LOT those that did die OF it would have been dead shortly anyway. A lot of the non nursing home victims had one foot in the grave and one foot on a banana peal. The average time in a nursing home before death is six months.

Check again.  There was no significant increase.  Don't let NYTimes and CDC play with the numbers, bro.  They are proven LIARS.  Look it up yourself.

United States - Historical Death Rate Data
Year  Death Rate  Growth Rate
2021  8.977  1.090%
2020  8.880  1.120%
2019  8.782  1.120%
2018  8.685  1.220%
2017  8.580  1.240%
2016  8.475  1.270%
2015  8.369  1.270%
2014  8.264  1.290%
etc..

https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/USA/united-states/death-rate

ETA: my cut-and-paste attempt had covidaidsherpes
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 3:43:19 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

THE CORONAVIRUS CRISIS

View Quote

The timing is right where it should be. 3-4 weeks after major holidays.

Jesus fuck some of you guys.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 4:13:31 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Check again.  There was no significant increase.  Don't let NYTimes and CDC play with the numbers, bro.  They are proven LIARS.  Look it up yourself.

United States - Historical Death Rate Data
Year  Death Rate  Growth Rate
2021  8.977  1.090%
2020  8.880  1.120%
2019  8.782  1.120%
2018  8.685  1.220%
2017  8.580  1.240%
2016  8.475  1.270%
2015  8.369  1.270%
2014  8.264  1.290%
etc..

https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/USA/united-states/death-rate

ETA: my cut-and-paste attempt had covidaidsherpes
View Quote

This, in LARGE FONT right at the top of the page you linked:

NOTE: All 2020 and later data are UN projections and DO NOT include any impacts of the COVID-19 virus.

But reading is hard when you're only trying to prove your point instead of actually trying to understand something.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 4:16:00 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I'm sorry, I missed this settlement.   Link please?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I get that we've settled into the "COVID-19 is a hoax designed to promote fear and compliance" thing

All of GD scientists agree, there's consensus, therefore, it has to be true!

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 4:16:28 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

THE CORONAVIRUS CRISIS

Of course it is. The question at hand is how would it have been reported if Biden was not President?

Theres not a covid conspiracy, there's a covid reporting cartel.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 4:22:06 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
lol Doomers.

Found one!
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 4:17:46 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Something else?

View Quote

Dingleberries gonna dingle...
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 4:22:58 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 4:23:27 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
That hoax sure kicked my ass for 2 straight weeks and continues to haunt me today...
View Quote

And all through history, the flu has been known to kick some peoples ass, and linger long afterwards.... but this one IS substantially different: it was weaponized for political and social engineering purposes.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 6:18:43 PM EDT
[#31]
my BIL just got out of the hospital after 28 days. He almost died. Lost 35 pounds and now hates Trump because he never wore a mask. He's not in the mood for a reality check.
It's a soft terror weapon. Vaccine was supposed to be released by your betters to save the day. Not by some blond headed interloper.
No different from a firebug working on a ladder company.
or a medical orderly saving a patients life by giving them the wrong medication
or a cop getting into the drug business and then arresting all his co-conspirators.
or the government nudging along a nut to 'tear up Texas'
or the government nudging along a nut to shoot up a school
or Congress not emplacing security, opening the doors, letting in known Antifa, and then calling it a conservative led insurrection.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 6:26:18 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
except when it is a condition of employment.
With 32 years and 4 more to go, I'm not willing to toss it away for acting tough on masks.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If people want to wear masks that's their choice. But nobody should be forced to get a vaccine for a disease that has a near zero chance of killing them
except when it is a condition of employment.
With 32 years and 4 more to go, I'm not willing to toss it away for acting tough on masks.

That's...still a choice.   You're justifying an apparent reluctance to otherwise wear a mask on it being a condition of continued employment,  but its still a choice.   There's plenty of people who have walked out over a mask mandate,  vaccine mandate, etc
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 6:29:19 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
I get that we've settled into the "COVID-19 is a hoax designed to promote fear and compliance" thing

No shit. Its running rampant through my work right now. I just got over it about a week ago. I am extremely healthy and fit it kicked my ass. I still get out of breath and tire easily but its getting better. Anyone who says its a hoax is a fucking moron. It is most definitely real, now whether is was a bio weapon and released intentionally to royally fuck our economy is a different discussion.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 6:34:07 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

1. China virus is real
View Quote

Partially correct.  It's quite a bit more dangerous than a cold, or most flu viruses.  Good masks are good.  The flimsy cotton masks 87% of people wear are crap.  The long term effects of the vaccine are totally unknown.  It might be OK, it might not be OK.  Nobody knows because long-term in measured in years, not 3 months.

mRNA vaccines have never been used anywhere near this scale before, or for diseases such as this.  I don't trust them, yet.  I'll let arfcom be my guinea pig.  Thank you in advance.

I don't plan to get the vaccine, but the missus might due to some other pre-conditions.  I'm waiting for a dead virus vaccine.  Also, I believe I might have had the virus already, in which case the point is moot.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 6:35:38 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
lol Doomers.

The virus itself is no hoax. It will kill some people dead as hell. The response to it is a total political "OMG, we must do something!!!!" and a major power grab. When has healthy people been quarantined?

As for the masks, masks upped the transmission rates fairly significantly.
View Quote

True.  Many of the covid dead got deaded by other stuff, they were already the walking (or lying) dead.  I personally know such a case.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 6:39:58 PM EDT
[#36]
Here's where I'm at, brutally honest:

1. There is NO chance the virus is anything but a leaked or escaped Chinese bio-weapon experiment.
2. The mRNA vaccines came online quickly because the technologies necessary to produce them matured about 20 years ago.  That is a happy coincidence.
3. Politicians of all stripes are exploiting the situation for their own selfish reasons.
4. Anti-vaxxers are frightened children.

The vaccine is an engineered thing that somehow got out of control.  It was an accident, sabotage, or something else, but had NOTHING to do with a food market.

It will be brought under control by a combination of natural immunity and mass vaccinations.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 6:44:50 PM EDT
[#37]
I guess there just aren't enough COVID threads anymore for doomers to doom in. Looks like they have to start their own threads now.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 6:46:21 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Here's where I'm at, brutally honest:

1. There is NO chance the virus is anything but a leaked or escaped Chinese bio-weapon experiment.
2. The mRNA vaccines came online quickly because the technologies necessary to produce them matured about 20 years ago.  That is a happy coincidence.
3. Politicians of all stripes are exploiting the situation for their own selfish reasons.
4. Anti-vaxxers are frightened children.

The vaccine is an engineered thing that somehow got out of control.  It was an accident, sabotage, or something else, but had NOTHING to do with a food market.

It will be brought under control by a combination of natural immunity and mass vaccinations.
View Quote

mRNA vaccines are not "mature" by any stretch.  They are nascent.  Can you name another mRNA vaccine that has been used successfully in a similar situation, and on such a scale?  Answer: no.  In which case it doesn't deserve the "mature" description.

Also, I think you meant that the virus got out of control, not the vaccine.  We agree on that, for sure.

<----Not an anti-vaxxer by any stretch.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 7:00:42 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Something else?

View Quote

Only the idiots have settled into that line of thinking.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top