Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 3:22:14 PM EDT
[#1]
If you ever mention it afterward, it wasn't charity.

(just, like, my opinion)
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 3:31:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

They’re there for a paycheck. They don’t give a shit about you. Don’t pretend like they wouldn’t whisper, “I’m with you guys” as they zip tie your hands and ruin your life.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please tell us the what life is like for the people in the Guard who are on orders to D.C. right now.

They’re there for a paycheck. They don’t give a shit about you. Don’t pretend like they wouldn’t whisper, “I’m with you guys” as they zip tie your hands and ruin your life.

Thank you for proving that we have a mental health problem in this country.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 3:34:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Seems awfully dark and chunky for a pilsner...
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 3:47:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Have you even visited another country before? Or do you only eat McDonald’s everywhere you go?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not bitching but nice try tough guy.

They are a friendly nation and they did something cool for the troops. That is indeed awsome.

Friendly nation or not none of those guys know who they are and you are an idiot to accept unpackaged food from some random person.

Not to mention do we really want our troops to accept un verified food from foreign agents?

Have you even visited another country before? Or do you only eat McDonald’s everywhere you go?

But even McDonald's would technically be unpackaged and unverified food from a stranger. That's why mom makes him Hot Pockets and brings them to the basement.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 3:57:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
But even McDonald's would technically be unpackaged and unverified food from a stranger. That's why mom makes him Hot Pockets and brings them to the basement.
View Quote
Yes, but .............. who verified mom?
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 4:03:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Nice, stupid photo op.

Two pots of stew.

It’s like when retards hold chromed shovels for ground breaking ceremonies.
View Quote

My "ignored shitheads" list grows yet again.

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 4:06:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Been working on my Czech goulash recipe which is basically stew with Hungarian paprika and caramelized onions. Good stuff. I'm finding out goulash is like chili, everybody makes it their own way. I'd definitely stick my spork in that.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 4:07:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Nice, stupid photo op.

Two pots of stew.

View Quote

You must be a blast at parties.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 4:11:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Beef stew my ass.

That's hovezi gulas.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 4:12:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The Czechs are better Americans than the entire Democrat congressional delegation.
View Quote

This!  I'd happily exchange all democrats everywhere...….hell, I'd even take one for one exchange of democrats to goats at this point.  At least with goats they serve a purpose!
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 4:13:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
considering that these soldiers were selected based on their love of Bidet, I'll have to question their worthiness to eat anything other than each other's dicks.
View Quote

@CherokeeRose

You're so far out of your Goddamn lane, that I don't even know where to begin.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 4:13:44 PM EDT
[#12]
4D chess, a great big FU to the Dem Congress for throwing them out of the Capitol.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 4:23:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

@CherokeeRose

View Quote

Exactly
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 4:29:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

@ CherokeeRose

View Quote

LOL

There's plenty of arfcommers that love bidet too, most of them won't openly admit it though.

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 4:31:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

LOL

There's plenty of arfcommers that love bidet too, most of them won't openly admit it though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@ CherokeeRose

LOL

Thank you for doubling down on your stupidity.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 4:32:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
The USA is going to run out of friends in a hurry.

Somehow we need to keep these on our side

View Quote
There is a vast difference between friends of the US and friends of the US government.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 4:34:05 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

LOL

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@ CherokeeRose

LOL

Are you on drugs? Been drinking too much today? You feel alright?  
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 5:23:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
There is a vast difference between friends of the US and friends of the US government.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The USA is going to run out of friends in a hurry.

Somehow we need to keep these on our side

True, but if the government treats them like garbage long enough they're not going to want any part of us.

And I have a feeling we're going to need them in the future
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 5:35:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Nice, stupid photo op.

Two pots of stew.

View Quote

I am guessing you were not in the Combat Arms.  Hot chow of any kind is appreciated.  Good hot chow is the thing you dream about.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 5:53:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Where are the American officers?
Where are the CSM ?
This is a disgrace, the command not taking care of soldiers. The Old Guard
Is stationed in DC work it out to have them make hot chow for the troops!

Hot coffee goes a long way to keep moral up. A mess hall can make it fast and cheap.

our troops are fed by another country in our own country. This is beyond embarrassing.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 7:34:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
It's very ironic that former East Bloc countries are now more conservative, and more likely to beat down communists and islamic terrorists, than the US will ever be.  It is a sad state of affairs that many people in this country are starting to look longingly at returning to their ancestral home in Eastern Europe to live, over the United States.
View Quote

It won't last. That's the problem, the young generation is all about being "different". Both the nazis and commies were youth movements. Only when they got to "experinence" what it truly was did they become conservative. And then maybe the next generation paid heed, but their kids are new commies or nazis or whatever. That's history.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 7:34:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
It's very ironic that former East Bloc countries are now more conservative, and more likely to beat down communists and islamic terrorists, than the US will ever be.  It is a sad state of affairs that many people in this country are starting to look longingly at returning to their ancestral home in Eastern Europe to live, over the United States.
View Quote

It won't last. That's the problem, the young generation is all about being "different". Both the nazis and commies were youth movements. Only when they got to "experinence" what it truly was did they become conservative. And then maybe the next generation paid heed, but their kids are new commies or nazis or whatever. That's history.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 7:41:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 7:42:02 PM EDT
[#24]
Please include Scorpion bolts in the stew. I'm backorder #3800 something.

Kharn
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:22:30 PM EDT
[#25]
I wouldn't expect any less.  id argue a randomly picked off the street Czech citizen would do a better job than Joe Biden at safeguarding our freedoms.  The Czechs remember history and shit.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:31:23 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
The stickers on the pots are a bit much.
View Quote

It's from an embassy. It's a diplomatic thing with them being guests. They are flags. It's a gesture.... nevermind.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:38:26 PM EDT
[#27]
Looks very good!
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:39:14 PM EDT
[#28]
Awesome Czechs!
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:59:50 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Awesome Czechs!
View Quote

I've enjoyed my times over in Czechia.  They are good people who have treated us well.

Fun fact.  I've had to take my uniform off before leaving base in the UK but it's not an issue over there.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:13:31 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

LOL

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@ CherokeeRose

LOL

We all already knew that you were a tinfoil wearing idiot, you didn't need to let us know twice more in this thread.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:46:23 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
So our soldiers are eating at a soup kitchen now?
View Quote

I believe it's called 'mess' as in mess hall.
Been doing it for quite a while now.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:47:28 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:52:13 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Been working on my Czech goulash recipe which is basically stew with Hungarian paprika and caramelized onions. Good stuff. I'm finding out goulash is like chili, everybody makes it their own way. I'd definitely stick my spork in that.
View Quote

My mom was from Germany and made the best. Try adding mushrooms and a little red wine. Use your imagination. Originally it was mostly leftovers.

edit, sorry for the hijack.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:09:10 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I'm not bitching but nice try tough guy.

They are a friendly nation and they did something cool for the troops. That is indeed awsome.

Friendly nation or not none of those guys know who they are and you are an idiot to accept unpackaged food from some random person.

Not to mention do we really want our troops to accept un verified food from foreign agents?
View Quote

I ate 2 bowls of the goulash and sopped it up with bread.

I would have gone back for 3rds but i was bursting out of my IOTV.

I have no issues taking food from friendly nations.

It’s not Russia, China, or Iran. Should be okay.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:12:29 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

LOL

View Quote

Please, just shut up.

You’re making a fool out of yourself.

I’m one of those soldiers there. That goulash was just what I needed on a balls cold night when my fingers were numb, the wind was howling, and my back was in pain because the IOTV is awful.

I voted for Trump 2 times.

@cherokeerose

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:13:05 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

LOL

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@ CherokeeRose

LOL

Have you ever considered posting something that's not stupid? For the novelty, if nothing else?
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:23:00 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I ate 2 bowls of the goulash and sopped it up with bread.

I would have gone back for 3rds but i was bursting out of my IOTV.

I have no issues taking food from friendly nations.

It’s not Russia, China, or Iran. Should be okay.
View Quote

It looks awesome. Sounds like it’s got your seal of approval for taste.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:28:34 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Please, just shut up.

I’m one of those soldiers there. That goulash was just what I needed on a balls cold night when my fingers were numb, the wind was howling, and my back was in pain because the IOTV is awful.

@ cherokeerose

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL

Please, just shut up.

@ cherokeerose

According to the news I've read, it's been hell on Earth in the trenches of the War Torn Capitol... I don't know how you've survived this long, but thank you for your service.

I take it the 5 star hotels, with mini bar and room service, were all destroyed in the combat?

I, for one, have never been shot at by methbillies with AK47s, or spent the night sleeping on bare rock, on top of a mountain, in the middle of winter, during an ice storm, with only a wool trench coat and a handgun for protection from bear and mountain lion, after hiking 15 miles to get there, at night, with no flashlight. Twice. For fun. So I have no idea what you must be going through.

Maybe they will be able to air lift in some snivel gear, if there is a break in the combat? Did you remember to bring your woobie? If not, you will next time.

I hear there are armed, violent, racist insurrectionists closing on the capitol as I type this.

I hope you make it home safe.

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:32:03 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Have you ever considered posting something that's not stupid? For the novelty, if nothing else?
View Quote

Not even once, I don't even have a lane with which to be out of.

I do plan on getting the tiller hooked up to the tractor this week, almost time to sow salad, turnips and radishes, plant peas and maybe even some carrots, maybe I could try growing some fucks too (I ran out of them already).
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:32:46 PM EDT
[#40]
The US Government wouldnt do shit and the Czech embassy did a lot more and ungrateful self righteous sacks of worthless shit just bitch and moan like the worthless fucks they are.

Thank you Czech.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:32:47 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I do plan on getting the tiller hooked up to the tractor this week, almost time to sow salad, turnips and radishes, plant peas and maybe even some carrots, maybe I could try growing some fucks too (I ran out of them already).
View Quote

I've No More F***s To Give!
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:33:46 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
The US Government wouldnt do shit and the Czech embassy did a lot more and ungrateful self righteous sacks of worthless shit just bitch and moan like the worthless fucks they are.

Thank you Czech.
View Quote

Indeed.

Dekuji.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:35:04 PM EDT
[#43]
@CherokeeRose
Please go back to DU,  we are sick of your BS.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:41:59 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

According to the news I've read, it's been hell on Earth in the trenches of the War Torn Capitol... I don't know how you've survived this long, but thank you for your service.

I take it the 5 star hotels, with mini bar and room service, were all destroyed in the combat?

I, for one, have never been shot at by methbillies with AK47s, or spent the night sleeping on bare rock, on top of a mountain, in the middle of winter, during an ice storm, with only a wool trench coat and a handgun for protection from bear and mountain lion, after hiking 15 miles to get there, at night, with no flashlight. Twice. For fun. So I have no idea what you must be going through.

Maybe they will be able to air lift in some snivel gear, if there is a break in the combat? Did you remember to bring your woobie? If not, you will next time.

I hear there are armed, violent, racist insurrectionists closing on the capitol as I type this.

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:01:10 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let me guess, your first girlfriend was Hungarian and when she dumped you she cut off your dick.

I'm right, aren't I?
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:15:04 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

There are American soldiers freezing their asses off in the capitol and a long time ally of the USA sends them hot food to stay warm and you're complaining?

What did you do to keep them warm?

The flag

Pretty sure it's the same stuff.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nice, stupid photo op.

Two pots of stew.

It's like when retards hold chromed shovels for ground breaking ceremonies.

There are American soldiers freezing their asses off in the capitol and a long time ally of the USA sends them hot food to stay warm and you're complaining?

What did you do to keep them warm?

Quoted:
Anyone know the difference between the two stew bowls?  Looks good on both sides.

The flag

Pretty sure it's the same stuff.
What did he do???   Well I hear he offered to skip his normal $20 fee for several hundred of them.  But they all rejected him.  Think he's still mad.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:15:08 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL

Please, just shut up.

@ cherokeerose

You must be hitting some good drugs.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:17:53 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
Serious question are you male or female?
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:18:18 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote
Get both?
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:19:48 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Get both?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Get both?
Hermorphrodite?
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top