User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 7:47:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nice, stupid photo op.

Two pots of stew.

It’s like when retards hold chromed shovels for ground breaking ceremonies.
View Quote

After all it is the thought that counts.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 7:51:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
The USA is going to run out of friends in a hurry.

View Quote

I think it will the opposite.  China Joe will put a lot more countries on welfare and they will love us for it.

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 7:55:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Yep. Chairman xiden and vice hooker Harris can’t even find the Czech Republic on a map
View Quote

I needed that.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:08:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The USA is going to run out of friends in a hurry.

Somehow we need to keep these on our side

View Quote

In a Bond movie those Czech’s would be hot woman wearing thongs
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:11:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

In theory you are correct, but considering that these soldiers were selected based on their love of Bidet, I'll have to question their worthiness to eat anything other than each other's dicks.

View Quote

I think the squirrel show brought them in for optics, then were laughed at on social media for bringing in troops to keep the peace, when the troops were likely largely pro Trump....then the squirrels decided to vet the soldiers with CNN watching and opining, and still trying to throw the narrative out there that rabid innsurrectionests, (Made up Dem word) led by Trump were about to storm the capitol again, and they needed to ensure safety, then they just all looked like the idiots they are.

Meanwhile back at the ranch, it was decided they didn't need the optics after all, so they moved the ones not needed for photo ops.. somewhere else. "Where" you ask? They never thought of that, so they are soldiers, they can soldier on to level one of the parking garage. Hey, it's better then afganistan!! We're busy, They'll be fine. If they get covid, it's not like we ever need to see, or interact with them again, whatever. < (aoc)

All would have gone as planned, but for the fucking social media. Find the soldier that broke this news, and send him to gitmo... or the federal prison they are sending the Capitol protestors to.  Or...just limit any wrong speech on social media!!!

But, alas, it was out there, The narrative couldn't be changed, so virtue signaling had to begin. Every congress critter, there in high dress, offered up their congressional offices', the same ones they hid in from THESE SAME SORT of citizens, with what looked like condom over their heads, but I digress... MAGAnoumously offered up their offices to try to get away from the optics here.

After several congressional probes, they will decide it was still Trump, and the Guard soldiers were really there to attack everybody willy nilly after all, and they were right.

Time magazine will give Biden Person of the year for surviving those damn troops in the garage.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:12:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:12:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Nice gesture, photo op, political statement...who knows.

One thing for sure is that it's embarrassing that the food was needed.

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:17:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Nice, stupid photo op.

Two pots of stew.

View Quote

Be careful you don't cut yourself with that edge.

For the hundreds of soldiers they served in the cold it wasn't a stupid photo op.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:22:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

There’s a difference between someone doing something out of their heart, and people that do it for photo ops. I neglected to ask the old lady ringing the bell for the Salvation Army this past Christmas  to take a picture of me putting $100 into the kettle.
View Quote

You should have taken a picture to prove how saintly you are. Instead we know you are most likely sitting in moms basement wearing a diaper screaming at her to bring your chikky tendies.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:26:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I'm not bitching but nice try tough guy.

They are a friendly nation and they did something cool for the troops. That is indeed awsome.

Friendly nation or not none of those guys know who they are and you are an idiot to accept unpackaged food from some random person.

Not to mention do we really want our troops to accept un verified food from foreign agents?
View Quote

Keep living your life in fear and pretending that our soldiers haven't had "unverified food" for the last, I dont know, 248ish years.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:27:14 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Czech Republic is one of the countries I would consider moving to.
View Quote

Absolutely  !
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:35:59 AM EDT
[#12]
I’m sitting here scratching my head wondering why I didn’t see this in the MSM is mind boggling.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:53:33 AM EDT
[#13]
So our soldiers are eating at a soup kitchen now?
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:53:39 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Nice, stupid photo op.

Two pots of stew.

View Quote

Added to my ignore list.

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:56:12 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
In the event of some world-wide calamity, if some Czech guy came to you for refuge, would you help him out?
Or would you have a sign that said "No Czechs Cached"?
View Quote

I would cache the Czech.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:57:58 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Nice, stupid photo op.

Two pots of stew.

View Quote

any normal person can see actual portions

not everyone can eat a whole pot of that like you
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:16:16 AM EDT
[#17]
Those so-called leaders on Capitol Hill should be embarrassed that CZ has more decency than they do.  But, as we know, they feel nothing for normal people.  They just stack them up in a parking garage.   Photo op or not, the embassy did a good thing.  I bet everyone that got a bowl was more than appreciative.  I know I would be.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:17:21 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Very nice gesture.

I wonder how many meals the people they were "protecting" brought to them.

View Quote

This.

I know one man brought them pizza and offered his office for people to sleep in. But that’s a lot of people to feed and shelter.

It’s somewhat telling when other countries and individuals seem to care more about our people than the administration does.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:21:07 AM EDT
[#19]
Very nice of them. And it took GD an entire 5 posts before someone complained and spread misery about a good thing. That's longer than usual. Maybe Biden really is healing the nation after all.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:23:56 AM EDT
[#20]
Czechs are pretty great.  I'm glad someone up there is caring about the NG.  It's not like the CiC does.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:25:07 AM EDT
[#21]
There are some real miserable cunts on this site.
Reminds me why I don’t like most gun owners.

God bless the Czechs.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:27:47 AM EDT
[#22]
no beans!
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:33:11 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Did they bring any Czech women??
View Quote

You beat me to it.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:38:29 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

In theory you are correct, but considering that these soldiers were selected based on their love of Bidet, I'll have to question their worthiness to eat anything other than each other's dicks.

View Quote

I saw video of quite a few NG turning their back to the motorcade as they passed as a response to the insult of that "vetting"
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:44:23 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote
I spent two weeks there.  I didn't want to leave and even had a jerb offer.  Very difficult decision.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:48:46 AM EDT
[#26]
Nothing will be said about it by the MSM.

Class act by the Czech Embassy.

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:50:17 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Nice, stupid photo op.

Two pots of stew.

It's like when retards hold chromed shovels for ground breaking ceremonies.
View Quote
The Czechs provided food food as many as they could. I doubt the embassy is capable of providing food on short notice or 20,000 people. Sometimes doing a nice thing is just doing a nice thing.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:52:14 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
The Czech embassy delivered hundreds of servings of hot beef stew to soldiers out in the cold at the capitol last night.

https://i.postimg.cc/NMb2MNZS/608-E310-D-1438-4-E77-81-FA-75-EDF84849-A1.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/pTPnPNcK/6-AC3-DC2-C-C8-A8-4771-97-CB-A45-F4-CE37-EA6.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/LsK10gzC/8-DAB0486-7-E24-484-D-A9-DC-944812-F52778.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/7YR70Wby/D344-B316-2-A54-4-F11-BFEB-AB45-D8-CFA3-AB.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/Cxf8Nsfn/D93552-D1-24-AC-4-C54-9951-936497-AE784-D.jpg

Talk about great allies. Imagine being frozen walking the Washington mall area when a van pulls up and delivers piping hot, delicious beef stew.

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:52:54 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote
In theory and practice your statement is stupid.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:53:11 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
It's very ironic that former East Bloc countries are now more conservative, and more likely to beat down communists and islamic terrorists, than the US will ever be.  It is a sad state of affairs that many people in this country are starting to look longingly at returning to their ancestral home in Eastern Europe to live, over the United States.
View Quote

They are just at a different point in the cycle.  It’ll take a few generations but they will rotate around again.  Humanity is a bit depressing honestly.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:53:58 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Nothing will be said about it by the MSM.

Class act by the Czech Embassy.

View Quote
It was a very nice thing to do. Shame others here can't see that.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:55:00 AM EDT
[#32]
Recipe?
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:08:39 AM EDT
[#33]
Czech Gun Laws Summary

Recent expansion of gun rights in CZ

Czech Govt endorses right to armed self-defense

Czech Pro-Gun Reforms in 2020

Also, a U.S. Resident can get a shall-issue carry permit there.  Does any other country do that?
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:11:04 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
The stickers on the pots are a bit much.
View Quote

No different than what we put on our food aid.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:12:36 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

There are American soldiers freezing their asses off in the capitol and a long time ally of the USA sends them hot food to stay warm and you’re complaining?

What did you do to keep them warm?

The flag

Pretty sure it’s the same stuff.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nice, stupid photo op.

Two pots of stew.

There are American soldiers freezing their asses off in the capitol and a long time ally of the USA sends them hot food to stay warm and you’re complaining?

What did you do to keep them warm?

Quoted:
Anyone know the difference between the two stew bowls?  Looks good on both sides.

The flag

Pretty sure it’s the same stuff.

One is made with Czechs, one with Americans
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:19:42 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Also Poland.

They've seen some shit and don't want to go back down that road.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Also Poland.

They've seen some shit and don't want to go back down that road.

I'm polish, slovak, hungarian. czech , Russian and lithuanian. I wonder if that would help me to get into one of those places. ??
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:35:05 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
On one hand that is super awsome.
On the other eating that was super dumb.
View Quote
Don't worry too much.  

The Czech Republic has been a member of NATO since 1999.  
NATO countries trust each other enough to go into combat alongside each other, and to provide military support to each other's military forces during war.

The stew apparently came from the Czech Embassy, which is the official representative of their country here.    As long as the US forces verified that, then there really isn't much problem.  

I would agree though, it wouldn't be a good idea for US troops to accept food from "some guy" who just showed up and claimed to be representing some country without verification.

The real problem is that the US military wasn't providing good hot food like this instead of one of our good-natured allies.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:40:24 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Anyone know the difference between the two stew bowls?  Looks good on both sides.
View Quote

Beans.  
No Beans
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:44:00 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

That is a low bar to meet. Your point is valid. Democrats seem to hate America and freedom.
View Quote

Seem to?

They do hate
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:44:25 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
The Czech and Poles are good friends.

I hope Biden doesn't alienate them too badly.
View Quote

He will
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:50:37 AM EDT
[#41]
They celebrate the WWII liberation of Plzen every year, lots of American flags flying..
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:25:41 PM EDT
[#42]
Good on the Czechs, shameful and sad on the US government.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:08:03 PM EDT
[#43]
Those Czechers are good people.

Unlike the perfidious danes.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:18:57 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

one with beans and one without.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:21:55 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

They are a friendly nation and they did something cool for the troops. That is indeed awsome.

Friendly nation or not none of those guys know who they are and you are an idiot to accept unpackaged food from some random person.

Not to mention do we really want our troops to accept un verified food from foreign agents?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Only thing in this thread that’s “super dumb” is you and the other retarded posters bitching about it. Czechs did more for our solders today then arfcom did. But hey. Once you get your panties un bunched I’m sure you’ll have a witty reply.

More jelopino and cheese please.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:30:14 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Have you even visited another country before? Or do you only eat McDonald’s everywhere you go?
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:33:02 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Have you even visited another country before?
View Quote
Some folks should just stay here and never go anywhere else.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:34:44 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
https://mission-food.com/hovezi-gulas-czech-beef-goulash/

HOVZ GUL (CZECH BEEF GOULASH)

https://mission-food.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/Czech-Beef-Goulash-with-Dumplings-8.jpg

Hovz Gul (Czech Beef Goulash)Czech Beef Goulash (Hovz Gul) is a thick stew made with beef, onions and spices. Goulash is popular throughout Central Europe, but this version is traditionally Czech.
Prep Time
30 mins
Cook Time
2 hrs 30 mins
Total Time
3 hrs
Course: Main CourseCuisine: Czech Servings: 6 servings Calories: 417kcal Author: Victoria
Ingredients
3 to 3  pounds beef stew meat (chuck or round), cut into 1-inch cubes
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
1 tablespoon vegetable oil, or as needed
2 large onions, finely chopped
5 tablespoons all-purpose flour
3 tablespoons tomato paste
2 tablespoons sweet paprika
4 cloves garlic, minced
2 teaspoons dried marjoram (dried oregano is not the same but is an acceptable substitute)
4 cups water
Thinly sliced red or white onion, to garnish
Instructions
Season beef with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Brown the meat in batches for about 3 to 5 minutes per batch. You'll likely need to do about 5 batches if you're using a 10-inch wide pot. Set the seared meat aside as you complete each batch. If you are using a cast iron pan (like an enameled Le Creuset French oven) it will retain heat extra well, and you may want to lower the heat to medium partway through the searing process if the meat is browning too fast.
Add onions to the empty pot and cook until soft, about 5 to 7 minutes. Next, add flour, tomato paste, paprika, garlic, and dried marjoram. Stir and cook for 1 minute, then add the water, stirring to dissolve the tomato paste and flour, and scraping up any of the fond (the dark brown residue from searing the beef) still left on the bottom of the pan.
Return the seared beef and any residual juices to the pan. Season with salt and pepper, bring to a boil, then lower the heat and simmer covered for 1  hours, then uncover and continue to simmer for another 30 minutes until the beef is fork tender, and the liquid has thickened. Adjust seasoning if necessary.
Serve on a flat plate with a slight lip around the edge, topped with sliced onion for garnish, and a few slices of Czech dumplings or bread on the side to soak up the sauce.
View Quote

Saved for future use.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:35:19 PM EDT
[#49]
And here is the current CIC............

DISGRACEFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:35:21 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

There’s a difference between someone doing something out of their heart, and people that do it for photo ops. I neglected to ask the old lady ringing the bell for the Salvation Army this past Christmas  to take a picture of me putting $100 into the kettle.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So a friendly nation decides to put away the BS that’s occupying our country and feed some cold men and women some stew.

They didn’t have to. I bet our own didn’t even do it. But they did it anyway. The benefit was the photo op. The reward? Being good human beings.

Fuck. Someone in GD will find a way to shit on anything.

But you brought it up here.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top