Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:12:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Introduce them for Obama.  Since that’s a thing now.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:14:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well that didn't take long . Que up the Kumala Inaguration music .
View Quote

First thing I thought of.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:16:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Biden >> Harris >> Pelosi.  Going to need to keep impeaching right on down the line, lol!
View Quote

That should happen.  Harris is as guilty as Biden, she's involved too.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:30:07 AM EDT
[#4]
I applaud Congresswoman Greene for that huge set of balls she has clanking between her legs.  This ain't going to go anywhere.  If anybody in their right mind actually thinks that a Democrat House is going to vote to impeach a Democrat President, and then a Democrat Senate is going to convict that self-same Democrat President, I've got a bridge to sell them.  That said, the local "conservative" talking heads call Ms. Greene "Georgia's Maxine Waters", and if they're SO against her, then I'm automatically on her side.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:48:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I applaud Congresswoman Greene for that huge set of balls she has clanking between her legs.  This ain't going to go anywhere.  If anybody in their right mind actually thinks that a Democrat House is going to vote to impeach a Democrat President, and then a Democrat Senate is going to convict that self-same Democrat President, I've got a bridge to sell them.  That said, the local "conservative" talking heads call Ms. Greene "Georgia's Maxine Waters", and if they're SO against her, then I'm automatically on her side.
View Quote

The new thing they’re complaining about is that she agreed with a post on FB that said Parkland was a false flag and that she wears a mask that says Molon Labe.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:49:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Who cares.  

“Please send is your donations so we can take back the country in 2022.....see see we did something, we tried to impeach Biden......”
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:52:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Its all on big fake fucking soap opera.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top