User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:21:44 PM EDT
[#1]
FPNI
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:22:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Like a few others have stated he told everyone what his platform and priorities where. A lot didn't care as orange man bad syndrome didn't have a forced vaccine at the time.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:23:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Time for Texas judge to strike this EO down.
View Quote

Agree .  We need to  have a series of judges who stop everything illegitimate fake Bid
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:23:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Do you honestly believe any of biden's voters even read his platform or know about it?

ETA: FFS I was talking to my gun owning dem brother in law what he thought about xiden's gun control positions, and his response was "What I didn't see that, are you sure?"  Well its not like he's going to do that anyway.

His voters are fucking retards and I'd bet more people were killed by rice rabies last year than there were biden voters that actually knew his positions.
View Quote

I bet 80 to 90 percent of Biden voters can't tell you any of Biden's policies and almost none can tell you anything about his past accomplishments.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:23:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
He told you what he was going to do, don’t be surprised.
View Quote

I think that about a third of the people voting for that PoS didn't even bother to read his platform on his webpage and the media sure as hell gave the guy cover. It was "Orange Man bad" at the ballot box for them.  My guess is anecdotal, but I know several people who did that.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:24:38 PM EDT
[#6]
He promised extended unemployment benefits.. not jobs.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:24:42 PM EDT
[#7]
My guess is that 20 million votes "for" Biden were fake.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:25:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Wait until earthfirst, etc derails one of buffet's trains.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:25:46 PM EDT
[#9]
I should make up stickers

"Thankfully Biden says nice things on Twitter."
"At least Biden doesn't grab pussies."
"It's worth the price to not have spray tan in the White House."

And apply to pumps when gas hits $3.50/gal

Kharn
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:25:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Get comfortable for the ride, it's just starting.

And that picture of the Prince William sound cleanup is a nice touch.  The comparison of a drunk captain letting his single walled tanker be piloted by an non certified crew member and hitting Bligh reef is a real good comparison.   Not.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:27:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Texas hates the pipeline.  Duh.  

See, in Texas, we have a whole bunch of oil and gas in the ground.  We produce it and sell it for, you know, cash and shit.  

I thought this board loved protectionism?   Has that changed since 1/20/2012?  Did I miss the memo?  

Eliminate the cheap competition, it drives up the price of Texas O&G, and people in Texas get rich.   You know, to make America great.  Transfer wealth from US consumers of oil and gas to our producers of oil and gas.  

Its the Trump Trade Plan applied to a specific product.   And, we will all be better for it.  

By "all", obviously, I mean a small subset of Americans.   But, lets not get bogged down in the details here now.   At this late date.
We are all in this together, so some of us getting rich at other's expense still means some of us get rich.  

Plus, the Canadians are not our friends.  We have always been at war with Canada.  They hate us.   If it weren't for us and those Brits, they would be speaking Eskimo or Russian.  Dirty Ice Backs.  Bunch of them speak French, if you can believe that.          

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:28:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Poll is likely accurate and the true representation of the percentage of votes he legitimately got.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:28:25 PM EDT
[#13]

Most younger people are emotional contrarians now that can’t correlate their choices and and how it affects their own reality.

I was watching something where they stated that millennials were by far the largest bloc of gun owners of any generation but they were also the largest generational demographic open to gun control....I was like, Huh?  Then I was talking to a guy I know owns guns and he was ranting about Rep. Boebert and saying how he “can’t wait till they take her guns” and I was saying to him, wait a minute man, if they can take hers they can take yours...and he seemed perplexed.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:29:57 PM EDT
[#14]
They had 4 years to get it done. Why haven't they finished building it?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:30:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
LOL, dumb asses believed the MSM narrative that Biden wasn't going to do anything to harm the middle class or poor.  

Wait until they get their tax increases.
View Quote

Repealing Trump’s payroll tax cuts is gonna raise their taxes, lol.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:31:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Time for Texas judge to strike this EO down.
View Quote

If only the GOP cared enough to play by the same rules.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:31:32 PM EDT
[#17]
WTF does he care, he's already elected...
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:31:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Wasn't that part of his campaign promise?  Why are voters surprised?
View Quote

Not that many people actually voted for him.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:31:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
LOL, dumb asses believed the MSM narrative that Biden wasn't going to do anything to harm the middle class or poor.  

Wait until they get their tax increases.
View Quote

Higher fuel prices will DIRECTLY impact the poor inner city residents who were so artfully duped into voting for the shit bag.

Reap it, dumb fucks...but not with my tax dollars.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:31:43 PM EDT
[#20]
People don’t think consequences be like they are, but they do.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:33:05 PM EDT
[#21]
Today's average price of regular unleaded in California is $3.35. That's what you have to look forward to, at least.....
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:33:07 PM EDT
[#22]
... Good, I hope that fucker grows a festering boil on his butthole
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:34:31 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
You get what you fucking deserve.

View Quote

But see?...that "deserve" part assumes that the election results were really...the results.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:35:27 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

An Obama judge.

Kharn
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:35:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Do you honestly believe any of biden's voters even read his platform or know about it?

ETA: FFS I was talking to my gun owning dem brother in law what he thought about xiden's gun control positions, and his response was "What I didn't see that, are you sure?"  Well its not like he's going to do that anyway.

His voters are fucking retards and I'd bet more people were killed by rice rabies last year than there were biden voters that actually knew his positions.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not to shit on your sister, but did she choose poorly, or is she as retarded as your BiL?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:36:01 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

See, in Texas, we have a whole bunch of oil and gas in the ground.  We produce it and sell it for, you know, cash and shit.  

I thought this board loved protectionism?   Has that changed since 1/20/2012?  Did I miss the memo?  

Eliminate the cheap competition, it drives up the price of Texas O&G, and people in Texas get rich.   You know, to make America great.  Transfer wealth from US consumers of oil and gas to our producers of oil and gas.  

Its the Trump Trade Plan applied to a specific product.   And, we will all be better for it.  

By "all", obviously, I mean a small subset of Americans.   But, lets not get bogged down in the details here now.   At this late date.
We are all in this together, so some of us getting rich at other's expense still means some of us get rich.  

Plus, the Canadians are not our friends.  We have always been at war with Canada.  They hate us.   If it weren't for us and those Brits, they would be speaking Eskimo or Russian.  Dirty Ice Backs.  Bunch of them speak French, if you can believe that.          

View Quote

Driving up cost is what shuts down domestic oil production not the other way around and the Dems love them some Wahabist Saudi oil...I can’t wait to see what they try to pull to oust MBS and reinstall “Dopey Prince Waleed”...
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:37:21 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

That oil is getting to Texas for refinement either way. It’s currently taken via trains owned by none other than Berkshire Hathaway. FWB is a big donor to democrats.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:37:22 PM EDT
[#28]
His voters literally had no wtf they were voting for.

It’s going to be an eye opening experience for his followers when c-toe attempts to confiscate or register legal property (i.e guns) that they frantically purchased recently.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:37:34 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Voters Oppose Biden's Keystone XL Pipeline Decision, Expect Higher Gas Prices
https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/current_events/environment_energy/voters_oppose_biden_s_keystone_xl_pipeline_decision_expect_higher_gas_prices?utm_campaign=RR01212021DN&utm_source=criticalimpact&utm_medium=email
Thursday, January 21, 2021

On his first day in the White House, President Joe Biden signed an executive order blocking further construction on the Keystone XL Pipeline project. Most voters disagree with Biden's decision.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that only 36% of Likely U.S. Voters think it is a good idea to cancel the Keystone XL Pipeline that would transport oil from Canada to the U.S. Fifty-one percent (51%) of voters say canceling the pipeline is a bad idea, and 13% are not sure.

Who didn't see that coming?  Most of the voters apparently.
Just more evidence that stupid people should not be allowed to vote.

View Quote

"So why did they vote for him?  Or did they vote for him?"

Gonna be hearing this over and over and over.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:39:26 PM EDT
[#30]
One winter day, a farmer found a snake by the roadside, stiff and motionless with cold.

"If you put me inside your shirt," the snake said, "your body will make me warm and I won't freeze to death."

"Oh, I know your kind," replied the farmer. "If I pick you up, you will bite me."

"Oh no," the snake objected. "Why would I do such a thing, if you are good enough to help me?" So the farmer had compassion on the snake, and picking it up, he put it inside his shirt.

The warmth quickly revived the snake, and resuming its natural instincts, it bit the farmer, inflicting on him a mortal wound.

"Oh," cried the farmer with his last breath, "why did you bite me? You promised you wouldn't."

"Indeed," said the snake. "But you knew I was a snake when you picked me up."

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:40:28 PM EDT
[#31]
How much longer til Rasmussen is shut down for showing the truth?

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:40:45 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I know, it just baffles me that people are that dense.  My girlfriend and my mom are the same way.  They vote on emotion, not policy, then get blind sided by policy when it actually comes up in law making.  WTF did you think was going to happen?  There's a reason why I'm not close with my mom anymore.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know, it just baffles me that people are that dense.  My girlfriend and my mom are the same way.  They vote on emotion, not policy, then get blind sided by policy when it actually comes up in law making.  WTF did you think was going to happen?  There's a reason why I'm not close with my mom anymore.

And your girlfriend?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:41:00 PM EDT
[#33]
you think he / they care?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:42:23 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
One winter day, a farmer found a snake by the roadside, stiff and motionless with cold.

"If you put me inside your shirt," the snake said, "your body will make me warm and I won't freeze to death."

"Oh, I know your kind," replied the farmer. "If I pick you up, you will bite me."

"Oh no," the snake objected. "Why would I do such a thing, if you are good enough to help me?" So the farmer had compassion on the snake, and picking it up, he put it inside his shirt.

The warmth quickly revived the snake, and resuming its natural instincts, it bit the farmer, inflicting on him a mortal wound.

"Oh," cried the farmer with his last breath, "why did you bite me? You promised you wouldn't."

View Quote

Talking snakes get the garden spade, on my land.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:45:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
you think he / they care?
View Quote

They do when it hit’s their wallet. Here they voted for a feels good public transportation bill they didn’t need without understanding what they were voting for, then they got their property tax bill along with the 25% increase that was part of the transportation bill....the wailing and gnashing of teeth on Nextdoor app was epic!
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:46:08 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote
For a number of reasons ranging from the 'only American steel' production bottleneck, to the huge scope of acquiring hundreds and hundreds of miles of Right of Ways, to the shortage of certified pipeline welders, to the sheer logistics involved.

The XL is a yuge international project. It's not like unrolling a garden hose.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:47:30 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Voters Oppose Biden's Keystone XL Pipeline Decision, Expect Higher Gas Prices
https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/current_events/environment_energy/voters_oppose_biden_s_keystone_xl_pipeline_decision_expect_higher_gas_prices?utm_campaign=RR01212021DN&utm_source=criticalimpact&utm_medium=email
Thursday, January 21, 2021

On his first day in the White House, President Joe Biden signed an executive order blocking further construction on the Keystone XL Pipeline project. Most voters disagree with Biden's decision.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that only 36% of Likely U.S. Voters think it is a good idea to cancel the Keystone XL Pipeline that would transport oil from Canada to the U.S. Fifty-one percent (51%) of voters say canceling the pipeline is a bad idea, and 13% are not sure.

Who didn't see that coming?  Most of the voters apparently.
Just more evidence that stupid people should not be allowed to vote.

View Quote

You didn't get the MEMO??  Voter fraud, only 36% voted for him.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:47:58 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:49:06 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Talk snake, get raked
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:49:22 PM EDT
[#40]
Strangely I dont see any gray bars posting in this thread...

Where are you? Come support your boy.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:50:13 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Not to shit on your sister, but did she choose poorly, or is she as retarded as your BiL?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is my wife's brother I'm talking about.  But yes my little sister is just as retarded.  Probably more so, since she hasn't left her house in 9 months because cnn has her convinced all the air outside is contaminated bio-waste that will literally kill her, and her children.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:50:31 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
He told you what he was going to do, don't be surprised.
View Quote
PA voted for this by not doing anything about fraud
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:51:43 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:51:50 PM EDT
[#44]
All you fools who just wanted to keep hating on President Trump, enjoy your $10 a gallon gas!
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:51:55 PM EDT
[#45]
I wonder during that same survey, if they asked how many of their participants voted for China Joe and the Hoe?? It may not surprise them. 10ring
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:52:30 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
They want gas to go through the roof.

Welcome to the Green New Deal!

Fossil fuels? NO! We are going to phase it out! per Joe Biden

View Quote

He said this when Trump was mopping the deck with his ass during the last debate. I’m so glad my fellow countrymen have such long memories.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:54:01 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
He told you what he was going to do, don’t be surprised.
View Quote

I’m going to be using this line with a lot of family members and co-workers in the coming years.

Fixed income D voters are going to get what they voted for.

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:56:44 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

An FBHO judge put a big halt on it.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:58:52 PM EDT
[#49]
The D in democrat must stand for DUMBASS!
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:59:03 PM EDT
[#50]
Why dont people want $5/gallon gas? It gives you an excuse to go green!! Charge your car using coal powered plants!
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top