Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:32:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Those are some derpy looking constables.  If we ranked the most pussified countries in the world, I wonder where the Britain formerly known as Great Britain would rank?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:43:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Those are some derpy looking constables.  If we ranked the most pussified countries in the world, I wonder where the Britain formerly known as Great Britain would rank?
View Quote

A long way below the country that just voted Joe Biden as President.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:45:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Is that Pete Bootyjudge?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:45:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

At least we aren’t a Banana Republic.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:48:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Seriously people no, no they havnt. I’ve never sever seen one of those knives it was a idea by some left wing nutter.

Just like your left wing nutters have it never took off.

But yes our police are fucking useless and we have shit laws that they “can” use.

I have leathermans and sogs all over the place. If I’m pulled up they won’t search me. If they raid a house of a drug dealer and they find that yes they will take it.

I honestly don’t remember the last time I saw a cop and I’ve never been searched or questioned for anything
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There has been a huge uptick in stabbing crimes in the UK.  They have responded by banning all sorts of knives, giving more 'search for no reason' power to police, and are requiring 'anti-stab' knives.  They've been making these things for over 10 years now

https://www.coolest-gadgets.com/wp-content/uploads/knife.jpg
https://farm4.static.flickr.com/3603/3630027936_caffc95f7d_o.jpg

Seriously people no, no they havnt. I’ve never sever seen one of those knives it was a idea by some left wing nutter.

Just like your left wing nutters have it never took off.

But yes our police are fucking useless and we have shit laws that they “can” use.

I have leathermans and sogs all over the place. If I’m pulled up they won’t search me. If they raid a house of a drug dealer and they find that yes they will take it.

I honestly don’t remember the last time I saw a cop and I’ve never been searched or questioned for anything

I don’t know what’s more cringy, those two officers from the Met police or all the Arfcomers pretending to know anything about laws in Britain.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:51:24 AM EDT
[#6]
And yet, if dumbasses like that contact Arfcom and ask for content to be regulated because one person supposedly not only found it, but found it offensive, our Site Staff will rush to comply with their wants and desires.

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:53:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I don’t know what’s more cringy, those two officers from the Met police or all the Arfcomers pretending to know anything about laws in Britain.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:55:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I don't know what's more cringy, those two officers from the Met police or all the Arfcomers pretending to know anything about laws in Britain.
View Quote
Enlighten us. What are Britain's knife laws?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:58:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/137980/UKBinThatKnife_jpg-1789325.JPG

At least I can legally buy body armor. How about you, NY?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:59:01 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
And yet, if dumbasses like that contact Arfcom and ask for content to be regulated because one person supposedly not only found it, but found it offensive, our Site Staff will rush to comply with their wants and desires.

View Quote

Not quite.

My understanding is that has happened once.

it concerned a video of a police officer who had just been badly wounded in a machete attack and was being filmed by a member of the public on a live feed. it was posted on here within minutes of the attack IIRC.  As I understand it, a request was made to remove the video out of respect for the officer's family and the officer himself because it was being shared far and wide and led back to this forum,  and staff responded by honouring that request.

I'm happy to stand corrected on that If I have got it wrong.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:59:08 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't know what's more cringy, those two officers from the Met police or all the Arfcomers pretending to know anything about laws in Britain.

It’s free information, Google it.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:59:29 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bin sponsored an provided by a charity.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:00:40 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep.

You DO know the difference between proposed legislation and the law, right? Right?

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:03:02 AM EDT
[#14]
Once the greatest empire on Earth
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:03:13 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Yep.

You DO know the difference between proposed legislation and the law, right? Right?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep.

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:03:27 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Not quite.

it concerned a video of a police officer who had just been badly wounded in a machete attack and was being filmed by a member of the public on a live feed. it was posted on here within minutes of the attack IIRC.  As I understand it, a request was made to remove the video out of respect for the officer's family and the officer himself because it was being shared far and wide and led back to this forum,  and staff responded by honouring that request.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not quite.

Where does what you said contradict what I said?

(Psssstttt.... "honoring" doesn't have a "u" over here.)

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:04:51 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Plus, it’s London. The retarded cousin of NYC when it comes to personal freedoms.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:05:04 AM EDT
[#18]

Photo of people turning in their knives?

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:05:36 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not quite.

Tha's coz you can't spell.

I merely added context and removed the hyperbole.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:06:17 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Plus, it’s London. The retarded cousin of NYC when it comes to personal freedoms.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

All part and parcel of living in a big city, I suppose.

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:06:20 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

In the context of that multi tool, you would require a ‘good reason’ to carry it in public because the blade locks opens. I have a few of that model and wouldn’t suggest carrying one without a very plausible excuse.

No, we don’t need blunted kitchen knives, but we have quite recently banned the possession of various knives in the home, such as switchblades. I think the hand-in scheme is still running.

I can’t be bothered to keep up with the minutiae of our knife laws. ??
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:07:03 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not quite.

Six of one...

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:07:51 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Photo of people turning in their knives?

View All Quotes

Gun owners lining up for registration in the good ol’ US of A.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:08:26 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, kind of like NYC, right?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:08:53 AM EDT
[#25]
That dude on the right probably went home that night and over dinner, when asked by his life-partner about how work went, told an epic story about busting a guy with a deadly weapon.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:14:13 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:22:47 AM EDT
[#27]
I carry a Gerber multi tool, a Swiss army knife and a small case knife everywhere I go in the UK except when I go into government buildings.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:25:18 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Six of one...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not quite.

Six of one...

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:26:43 AM EDT
[#29]
View All Quotes

@JRCmx What calibre is that example of Israeli workmanship?
ETA: never mind - spotted the cal logo on the frint under all the bling bling reflection...50AE

Quoted:

Khan, the mozzie Lon-done-istani Mayor, is a big fan of the knife bins
Put in place by woke charity groups of morbidly obese housewives single mums who've been popping out crotch fruit since they were 15 in order to get a free house and their junk-food lifestyle sponsored by the taxpayers
His teams will be briefed to empty the bins on a regular basis on behalf of the charity groups: that way Khan's minions will be able to stockpile a nice selection of larger chefs type knives and machetes, for when his constituents are introduced to the head chopping off part of life in the capital-caliphate
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:29:55 AM EDT
[#30]
Just think of all the cops that will be doing the same thing if they ban standard capacity magazines over 10rds.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:36:57 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

The fact that we kept the peace after the Democrats stole the election demonstrated civility, not pussification.  There's a difference.

That said, you do have a point that our pussy men need to start manning up more.  We'll get on that.

Quoted:

Before January 31st of last year, I might say you should take that as an insult.  The world elites felt Britain was already where they wanted it, but they had to reduce us to a banana republic before we'd finally bend the knee.  It still seems half of us aren't going to break under the torture, so it should get rather interesting the next few years.

That said, I will compliment your country and give credit where it is due: After you told the EU to piss off, the banking cartel and friends may take a renewed interest in subjugating you too.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:42:06 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
how do they cut food?
View Quote

Blender.

And it's ''noife'' not knife. I swear I've never heard a Brit say it any other way but ''noife.''
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:45:53 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Once ruled an empire.

View Quote
People will say the same of us.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:46:04 AM EDT
[#34]
The trend of stupid selfies for "look what we did young as young hardcore cops" has gone international
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:48:50 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
They both look like they shouldn't be allowed anything sharper than a spoon.
View Quote
I thought it was just me.

Do they all look like moppets?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:48:57 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I bet those two are pitbulls in a fight
View Quote

Given the the photo is at least 4 years old I would suspect that the chap on the right is now probably driving a desk and being lined up for Chief Constable at spending a gran total of 2 years in "the front line", or he became disillusioned with the job, gave it up and is now driving the No32 Bus in Wrexham.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:53:31 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
how do they cut food?
View Quote

I read somewhere that Australia features you lock up your cutlery in a secure container if you're going to be away from home. It seems too absurd to be true, but these days?

Kharn
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:57:15 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:00:40 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Never seen one. Ever.

Nor are they required.

No such thing as “search for no reason”.

Stop making shit up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
how do they cut food?

There has been a huge uptick in stabbing crimes in the UK.  They have responded by banning all sorts of knives, giving more 'search for no reason' power to police, and are requiring 'anti-stab' knives.  They've been making these things for over 10 years now

Never seen one. Ever.

Nor are they required.

Stop making shit up.

Compare the requirements for a Terry frisk in the US, identifying a specific suspect and suspicion of a crime, vs various UK PDs searching everyone in the street that crosses a certain block and boasting about it.

Kharn
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:02:27 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Once the greatest empire on Earth
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:05:08 AM EDT
[#41]

??
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:10:02 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
There used to be a female officer in my town who had to be, I don't know, 150 pounds overweight. She was eventually some kind of sergeant and then, Honest to god they issued her a bicycle.

Now with 20 years of War on Terror the usual twats stealing beer and getting in fights get a couple of tough looking former infantry cops who take the job seriously and are happy to wade into fights. The police dept finally gave up on bitching about visible tattoos and other BS. I think they threw out the police bicycle too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Given the the photo is at least 4 years old I would suspect that the chap on the right is now probably driving a desk and being lined up for Chief Constable at spending a gran total of 2 years in "the front line", or he became disillusioned with the job, gave it up and is now driving the No32 Bus in Wrexham.
There used to be a female officer in my town who had to be, I don't know, 150 pounds overweight. She was eventually some kind of sergeant and then, Honest to god they issued her a bicycle.

Now with 20 years of War on Terror the usual twats stealing beer and getting in fights get a couple of tough looking former infantry cops who take the job seriously and are happy to wade into fights. The police dept finally gave up on bitching about visible tattoos and other BS. I think they threw out the police bicycle too.

There's no point keeping a clapped out bicycle with a bent frame,  even if it has 0.2 miles on it.

Kharn
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:16:46 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Compare the requirements for a Terry frisk in the US, identifying a specific suspect and suspicion of a crime, vs various UK PDs searching everyone in the street that crosses a certain block and boasting about it.

Kharn
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
how do they cut food?

Never seen one. Ever.

Nor are they required.

Stop making shit up.

Kharn

Yeah, that doesn't happen.  

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:23:02 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:23:33 AM EDT
[#45]
Neat.

They re pairing up moms with their teenage sons to play "find the not-an-actual weapon" game
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:28:58 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

The fact that we kept the peace after the Democrats stole the election demonstrated civility, not pussification.  There's a difference.

That said, you do have a point that our pussy men need to start manning up more.  We'll get on that.

Before January 31st of last year, I might say you should take that as an insult.  The world elites felt Britain was already where they wanted it, but they had to reduce us to a banana republic before we'd finally bend the knee.  It still seems half of us aren't going to break under the torture, so it should get rather interesting the next few years.

That said, I will compliment your country and give credit where it is due: After you told the EU to piss off, the banking cartel and friends may take a renewed interest in subjugating you too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

A woke, weak America isn’t any good for the rest of the world either. Britain, for the best or the worst, is downstream from the US when it comes to culture and society. God knows we don’t need another 8 years of Obama’s rhetoric.

I wish you guys all the best, honestly.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:30:44 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Kharn
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
how do they cut food?

Never seen one. Ever.

Nor are they required.

Stop making shit up.

Kharn

Cite? Never heard that happening.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:30:49 AM EDT
[#48]
Not all hero’s wear capes!
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:31:06 AM EDT
[#49]
That looks like a Leatherman wingman.  I bought two of those they’re great multi tools
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:37:51 AM EDT
[#50]
My desk is super skerry!

Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top