User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:07:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You really haven't seen any infringement on religion? In this past year, church attendance was shut down all over the country. Priests and ministers were fined and arrested for holding mass with "Too many" parishoners present.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I saw a fake news network story about a protestor who was arrested at the capitol saying he posted on social media about "far right conspiracy theories about implanted computer chips in order to partake in commerce"

2nd Amendment - infringed
Freedom of speech - infringed infringed if not lefty
Peaceably assemble - infringed if not lefty
Protest the .gov - infringed if not lefty
Freedom of press - infringed if not lefty

The last category that hasn't seen major infringement is freedom of religion. Jan 6s aftermath showed me the only acceptable god in the future will be that of the leftist government god.

Edit: that said, every generation has thought they live in the end times. It could be in 10, 100, or 1000 years....we have no idea.

You really haven't seen any infringement on religion? In this past year, church attendance was shut down all over the country. Priests and ministers were fined and arrested for holding mass with "Too many" parishoners present.

That is one of the things that really surprised me, how easily all the churches [yeah there were a few holdouts but fewer then I thought] rolled over and played dead like a well trained puppy.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:58:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

The elites that rule the world literally worship Satan.  Hillary staffers casually talked about sacrificing chickens to Moloch. Spirit cooking. They're Satanic. I haven't been to church in more than 20 years and I haven't ever really read the bible, but after seeing all the shit go down, anyone not in a Satanic Panic is a fucking idiot, IMHO.
View Quote

To be fair, I think the chicken sacrifice email was just a joke about hoping something went well.  Some people might wonder, "But how would someone like that know about Moloch?"  Well, if I had to guess...probably from people making fun of Alex Jones's Bohemian Grove expose.  I don't really like the joke, because it's too unsettling with all the abortion and war going on, but I can see why someone more irreverent might say it.

Marina Abramovic's Spirit Cooking dinner invitation was probably nothing too: I've known artsy liberal types, and their "cover story" about it being just a funny name/theme for her dinner party isn't that far-fetched.  The party was an incentive for her wealthy art fans to donate $10,000 to her Marina Abramovic Institute, and I imagine she wanted it to sound super-cool and mysterious if people were going to fork over so much cash.  The performance art it was named after was certainly creepy, dark, and self-indulgent, but nothing too unusual for the average edge-lord girl with BPD and a tumblr blog (or Myspace, back in the day).  In the broadest possible sense you could technically call it Satanic in the sense that our whole world has fallen away from meaning in God, but I'm not seeing anything here that obviously points to a self-aware Satanic cult with actual Satan worship.  She's probably been harassed enough for it, and I'm betting the whole experience hasn't warmed her up to us.

Source: I listened to a lot of Alkaline Trio in high school among other things, and my romantic partners have included a punk rock girl and a self-fashioned pagan witch...who, incidentally, has since converted to evangelical Christianity.

That's not to say the Clintons or Podesta are normal.  The Pizzagate stuff was suspicious in the entirety of its context, and they are such deeply evil people on so many levels (and surrounded by so much death in the Clinton case) that I would barely register surprise if an actual video emerged of them sacrificing a child to Moloch or Satan, either in sincerity or "for fun."  For that matter, I'd bet their secrets are mild compared to say, the Rothschilds.  Suspicion is a lot different from proof though.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:17:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

There are a couple prophesies regarding the return of the Jews to Israel and Jerusalem once again being the capital. the Bible specifically states that the generation that sees the return of the Jews will not pass away before Christ's return. The Jews returned in 1948, God said a man's life span is 100 years, you do the math.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't think we are anywhere near the end of times. I think God's plan for us has barely started.

There are a couple prophesies regarding the return of the Jews to Israel and Jerusalem once again being the capital. the Bible specifically states that the generation that sees the return of the Jews will not pass away before Christ's return. The Jews returned in 1948, God said a man's life span is 100 years, you do the math.

As far as I’m aware, ingathering of the exiles is done by the Yad HaShem, and will include all twelve tribes. It’s not a human immigration or the state of Israel.

That can’t occur until the wars, and judgement in the midbar. No one has thrown their silver into the street as an unclean thing: See Ezekiel.

Politicians are fucking corrupt, you really thing The Creator would use a modern nation that breaks almost all the mitzvot to be the basis for what is described in the Tanakh?

8:00-12:00 he discusses US politics, he discusses Israel a bit throughout the video, 42:00 he discusses what will happen in the last age.

www.Divineinformation.com/donate-now
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:19:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
One thing that became apparent today, the world is starving for a genuine leader.  That makes this stage in time even more frightening.
View Quote

Sounds like the perfect stage is set for a popular figure to return.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:21:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
"We do not want another committee, we have too many already.
What we want is a man of sufficient stature to hold the allegiance of all
people, and to lift us out of the economic morass into which we are sinking.

Send us such a man, and be he god or devil, we will receive him."

People will willingly line up to get the mark

View Quote

No movements, no heroes, no leaders.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:22:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

The elites that rule the world literally worship Satan.  Hillary staffers casually talked about sacrificing chickens to Moloch. Spirit cooking. They're Satanic. I haven't been to church in more than 20 years and I haven't ever really read the bible, but after seeing all the shit go down, anyone not in a Satanic Panic is a fucking idiot, IMHO.
View Quote

I’m not exactly sure what the total significance of this is, but I have an idea.

Something I only realized after making this, the location given for The Valley of Ben Hinnom (Valley of the Son of Hinnom) or Gehinnom, is in the small valley immediately south of the Temple Mount.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:54:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

To be fair, I think the chicken sacrifice email was just a joke about hoping something went well.  Some people might wonder, "But how would someone like that know about Moloch?"  Well, if I had to guess...probably from people making fun of Alex Jones's Bohemian Grove expose.  I don't really like the joke, because it's too unsettling with all the abortion and war going on, but I can see why someone more irreverent might say it.

Marina Abramovic's Spirit Cooking dinner invitation was probably nothing too: I've known artsy liberal types, and their "cover story" about it being just a funny name/theme for her dinner party isn't that far-fetched.  The party was an incentive for her wealthy art fans to donate $10,000 to her Marina Abramovic Institute, and I imagine she wanted it to sound super-cool and mysterious if people were going to fork over so much cash.  The performance art it was named after was certainly creepy, dark, and self-indulgent, but nothing too unusual for the average edge-lord girl with BPD and a tumblr blog (or Myspace, back in the day).  In the broadest possible sense you could technically call it Satanic in the sense that our whole world has fallen away from meaning in God, but I'm not seeing anything here that obviously points to a self-aware Satanic cult with actual Satan worship.  She's probably been harassed enough for it, and I'm betting the whole experience hasn't warmed her up to us.

Source: I listened to a lot of Alkaline Trio in high school among other things, and my romantic partners have included a punk rock girl and a self-fashioned pagan witch...who, incidentally, has since converted to evangelical Christianity.

That's not to say the Clintons or Podesta are normal.  The Pizzagate stuff was suspicious in the entirety of its context, and they are such deeply evil people on so many levels (and surrounded by so much death in the Clinton case) that I would barely register surprise if an actual video emerged of them sacrificing a child to Moloch or Satan, either in sincerity or "for fun."  For that matter, I'd bet their secrets are mild compared to say, the Rothschilds.  Suspicion is a lot different from proof though.
View Quote

My theory on Alex Jones doing his “infiltration” of Bohemian Grove; it was a planned stunt to launch his career as a disinfo shill, and to easily dismiss any legitimate conspiracies in the media by muddying the waters.

Attachment Attached File

GWB, and various members of his cabinet are members, or like Colin Powell, have been guests at the Grove. They probably don’t practice actual sacrifices there, but the fact they have a 15’ tall owl of Athena, that they perform mock rites to is fucked up.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bohemian_Club_members

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/blogpost/post/bohemian-grove-where-the-rich-and-powerful-go-to-misbehave/2011/06/15/AGPV1sVH_blog.html

Attachment Attached File

Follow this link to learn what the owl represents in cult religions. These pantheons go back in every civilization from Rome back to at least Egypt, if not earlier.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Owl_of_Athena

The Egyptian equivalent is Anat, consort of Ba’al Hadad (Zeus), daughter of El & Asherah. Asherah was also a consort to Yahweh in the Yahwist cult or religion, that is said to have preceded Judaism. I feel the events of worshiping Ba’al, and other child sacrifices in the Torah were the process of weeding out these practices, priests, and worshipers of wood & stone. Like that of King Josiah in 2 Kings 23.

Unfortunately it appears their adherents continued to practice throughout history.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:32:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Yes, still do.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:31:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Infowars.com

ETA: not that any of this is true or even if some of it is, but someone in the right position could use this type of ploy to convince others they were fulfilling prophecy, and so quite a lot of people could be fooled into going along with whatever they did.

Read the dates and post.

Back in 2008, a user name "babablacksheep" made a bunch of weird posts on the David Icke forums saying that he knew who the new head of the Illuminati was.

He was vague but claimed that it was a young man in his early twenties who was a boy genius who was marrying the daughter of Donald and Ivana Trump.

He claimed that Kushner is opposing the old [REDACTED Epithet] who want to cull the population.

Some of his posts (ill separate them into multiple posts):

>I know who the head of The Illuminati is. He is very young and is only like 26 or 27. He is also [REDACTACTED]. Rupert Murdoch works under him, even though Murdoch is much older than him, and he is using News Corp as part of his plan. He is reportedly like a boy genius or something. He is from New Jersey and went to Harvard.

>He is the guy who is going to try to be the father of the child as well and his plan is to pass his son off as The Messiah. The mother is much more famous than him because her family is a very well known family.

>I think that the current head of the Illuminati is against global population culling actually and does not want anyone to die and is trying to suppress anyone who does. I know that one of the high level guys under The Head is Henry Kissinger who did a lot of that stuff but The New Head who is the young kid is out to overpower guys like Kissinger to prevent anyone from dying because he like thinks he is Batman or something.
View Quote

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/280507194/#280507194

Thread 1

Thread 2

Thread 3

Thread 4

Edit: rephrased, corrected some missing words.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:41:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

FJB is definitely not the Antichrist as described in revelation.  He may or may not be one of the lower case 'a' antichrists that plague the world from time to time.

The Antichrist of revelation will be the kind of person who can convince practically everyone to follow him.
View Quote
Yep.

If you ever see a world leader, whom somehow manages to unite people who are completely at odds with one another...beware.
If we ever have a Presidential Candidate who is loved by Democrats *AND* Republicans, almost unanimously... *BE-FUCKING-WARE*.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:59:49 AM EDT
[#11]
Wonder how easy it will be to force the mark?

https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.com/the-stand-the-truth-about-the-covid-19-vaccine.html
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:26:13 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The mark of the beast is not 666. Thats simply the number of his name, nothing more.

The mark of the beast is in the right hand (symbolizes action) and in the forehead (your thoughts motivations).

Look all throughout the bible for instances of mark, right hand, forehead, between your eyes. Then look at what Gods mark is on his people. Satans mark is the exact opposite.
View Quote
I think you are correct. Look at how some of those orthodox Jews wear little rolls of scriptures on their foreheads. The seal of God is one who believe in his Word etc. and is symbolic but these guys sort of understand the principle. Thoughts and actions = head and hand.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:29:05 AM EDT
[#13]
There’s a bus route in SW Austin called 333

A buddy’s son used to break out in a ‘Maiden’ screech every time the bus drove by.

“333, the number of the bus!!!”
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:42:02 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Sure you can.  Trade something of equal value for Ammo and presto blamo you just performed a FTF transaction.

The Barter system is the real king.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
52 years old raised in church and every decade there's a new "mark of the beast" threat issued by Christians.

I'm gonna go with bull shit AGAIN. Just like every time it has been discussed since the so called prophecy was scrawled out.

Not saying it's happening NOW, just that it's becoming a reality that it CAN be done.

Do away with cash and you won't even be able to do a FTF for ammo or anything else without the govt knowing.

If you think crypto currency will be left alone, you have another thing coming.

Sure you can.  Trade something of equal value for Ammo and presto blamo you just performed a FTF transaction.

The Barter system is the real king.

And how do you get these goods to barter with if you cant buy gas to get to work, cant buy material to make things, and you eat the food you barter for?
Are you going to carve whistles out of sticks to barter?
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:44:02 AM EDT
[#15]
If one sorts through all the symbolism, words stand out that narrows down the "mark" as something to do with worship. Words, like blasphemy, worship are about something God approves or disapproves. Here is a short list of what symbols of Daniel mean.

Chart of SymbolsBy using symbolic images and prophetic pictures, God is able to condense thousands of years of history into a very small space. Each prophetic symbol is clearly explained in Scripture. Once you understand the meaning of the symbol, Bible prophecy becomes plain. To help you in your understanding, study the chart below. The left-hand column lists the symbol as it appears in Bible prophecy. The center column lists the text which explains the symbol. The right-hand column gives the meaning of the symbol.

SymbolClarifying TextWhat the Symbol Means
Metals in Daniel 2gold, silver, brass, ironDaniel 2:38-40Four successive world empires beginning in Daniel's day
Head of gold in Daniel 2:38Daniel 2:31-32Nebuchadnezzar's kingdomBabylon
Toes of image in Daniel 2:41Daniel 2:41A divided kingdom
The rock cut out without hands in Daniel 2:34Daniel 2:44, 45God's eternal kingdom
The tree in Daniel 4:10Daniel 4:20-22King Nebuchadnezzar
The cutting down of the tree in Daniel 4:14Daniel 4:24, 25King Nebuchadnezzar's loss of his throne to temporary insanity
The band of iron and brass around the tree's stump in Daniel 4:15Daniel 4:26Nebuchadnezzar's empire preserved
The mysterious writing on the wall of Belshazzar's banquet hall in Daniel 5:5Daniel 5:26-28God's judgment pronounced upon Babylon
Four winds in Daniel 7:2Jeremiah 49:36, 37 (See also Revelation 7:1, 2)Winds equal devastation and destruction. The number four symbolizes the directions of the compassNorth, South, East, and West.
Sea in Daniel 7:2Revelation 17:15Multitudes, peoples, nations
Beasts in Daniel 7:3Daniel 7:17, 23Empires or kingdoms
The lion, bear, leopard, and dragon-like beast in Daniel 7:3-8Daniel 7:4-7Four successive world empires of Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece, and Rome
Ten horns in Daniel 7:7-8Daniel 7:24 (first part)Ten kings or kingdomsdivisions of power
Little horn in Daniel 7:8Daniel 7:24, 25 (last part)A diverse or different power; one that is not political, but religious in nature
Eyes like a man in Daniel 7:8Ephesians 1:18Eyes equal understanding or wisdom. Eyes like a man indicate a system based on human, rather than divine, wisdom
Clouds of heaven in Daniel 7:13Matthew 16:27; Revelation 1:7Angels
A prophetic dayNumbers 14:34; Ezekiel 4:6;
Genesis 29:27One year
Time, times, and half a time in Daniel 7:25Revelation 12:6, 141,260 prophetic days or 1,260 literal years
Son of man in Daniel 7:13Luke 19:10; Luke 21:27Jesus Christ
Ram in Daniel 8:3Daniel 8:20Media-Persia
He goat in Daniel 8:5Daniel 8:21Greece
Prince of the Host in Daniel 8:11Daniel 9:25, 10:13, 12:1; Isaiah 9:6Jesus Christ
Transgression in Daniel 8:121 John 3:4Sin is the transgression, or breaking, of God's law
Transgression or abomination of desolationDaniel 11:31, 32Open rebellion against God, His word, and His lawthe Ten Commandments
2300 prophetic days in Daniel 8:14Ezekiel 4:6; Numbers 14:342,300 literal years
Seventy weeks in Daniel 9:24Ezekiel 4:6; Numbers 14:34490 literal years
Messiah the Prince in Daniel 9:25Matthew 1:21Jesus Christ
The covenant in Daniel 9:27Matthew 26:28God's plan of salvation through the blood of Christ
The prince of the kingdom of Persia in Daniel 10:13John 12:31The prince of this world, or Satan
King of the South in Daniel 11:5Exodus 5:2Spiritual Egypt, anti-God powers, atheistic powers
King of the North in Daniel 11:7Revelation 14:8, 9; 18:1-5Spiritual Babylon, or false religious powers which, under the guise of religion, deceive with false teachings
Tidings from the east in Daniel 11:44Matthew 24:27The message of Christ's soon return

edit sorry it didn't print out in a chart form.

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:15:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Daniel's prophecy in one glance.

For the futurists who are always talking about the seven years, here it is. It already happened. ymmv
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:04:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Yep.

If you ever see a world leader, whom somehow manages to unite people who are completely at odds with one another...beware.
If we ever have a Presidential Candidate who is loved by Democrats *AND* Republicans, almost unanimously... *BE-FUCKING-WARE*.
View Quote

I know people will find this EXTREMELY unlikely now, but...

Imagine if the Biden administration was to go so far with their plans as to shift people’s perception of how they use to view politics; where most of the left, and centrists wished they had a different guy in the White House.

The Biden admin has already pushed for policies that has started this shift. Shit, it happened before the election was even over. How far it goes is yet to be seen.

Attachment Attached File

https://news.yahoo.com/early-biden-voters-pennsylvania-seek-000300876.html

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/nov/24/joseph-r-biden-voters-experience-regret-after-new-/

https://www.news-journalonline.com/story/opinion/letters/2021/01/02/voters-may-regret-choosing-joe-biden-over-donald-trump/4099128001/

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:13:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

And how do you get these goods to barter with if you cant buy gas to get to work, cant buy material to make things, and you eat the food you barter for?
Are you going to carve whistles out of sticks to barter?
View Quote

Someone has thought about this before, and figured out what I feel is a pretty good plan of action.

More videos, and discussions in these threads:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/You-have-to-stop/5-2417990/

https://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/2411692_Maybe-Dugan-wasn-t-so-crazy-.html

https://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/2410559_USA-Is-Vulnerable-Humanity-Is-Vulnerable-.html
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:17:37 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
If one sorts through all the symbolism, words stand out that narrows down the "mark" as something to do with worship. Words, like blasphemy, worship are about something God approves or disapproves. Here is a short list of what symbols of Daniel mean.

Chart of SymbolsBy using symbolic images and prophetic pictures, God is able to condense thousands of years of history into a very small space. Each prophetic symbol is clearly explained in Scripture. Once you understand the meaning of the symbol, Bible prophecy becomes plain. To help you in your understanding, study the chart below. The left-hand column lists the symbol as it appears in Bible prophecy. The center column lists the text which explains the symbol. The right-hand column gives the meaning of the symbol.

Metals in Daniel 2gold, silver, brass, ironDaniel 2:38-40Four successive world empires beginning in Daniel's day
The rock cut out without hands in Daniel 2:34Daniel 2:44, 45God's eternal kingdom
The cutting down of the tree in Daniel 4:14Daniel 4:24, 25King Nebuchadnezzar's loss of his throne to temporary insanity
The band of iron and brass around the tree's stump in Daniel 4:15Daniel 4:26Nebuchadnezzar's empire preserved
The mysterious writing on the wall of Belshazzar's banquet hall in Daniel 5:5Daniel 5:26-28God's judgment pronounced upon Babylon
Four winds in Daniel 7:2Jeremiah 49:36, 37 (See also Revelation 7:1, 2)Winds equal devastation and destruction. The number four symbolizes the directions of the compassNorth, South, East, and West.
The lion, bear, leopard, and dragon-like beast in Daniel 7:3-8Daniel 7:4-7Four successive world empires of Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece, and Rome
Ten horns in Daniel 7:7-8Daniel 7:24 (first part)Ten kings or kingdomsdivisions of power
Little horn in Daniel 7:8Daniel 7:24, 25 (last part)A diverse or different power; one that is not political, but religious in nature
Eyes like a man in Daniel 7:8Ephesians 1:18Eyes equal understanding or wisdom. Eyes like a man indicate a system based on human, rather than divine, wisdom
Time, times, and half a time in Daniel 7:25Revelation 12:6, 141,260 prophetic days or 1,260 literal years
Prince of the Host in Daniel 8:11Daniel 9:25, 10:13, 12:1; Isaiah 9:6Jesus Christ
Transgression in Daniel 8:121 John 3:4Sin is the transgression, or breaking, of God's law
Transgression or abomination of desolationDaniel 11:31, 32Open rebellion against God, His word, and His lawthe Ten Commandments
The covenant in Daniel 9:27Matthew 26:28God's plan of salvation through the blood of Christ
The prince of the kingdom of Persia in Daniel 10:13John 12:31The prince of this world, or Satan
King of the South in Daniel 11:5Exodus 5:2Spiritual Egypt, anti-God powers, atheistic powers
King of the North in Daniel 11:7Revelation 14:8, 9; 18:1-5Spiritual Babylon, or false religious powers which, under the guise of religion, deceive with false teachings
Tidings from the east in Daniel 11:44Matthew 24:27The message of Christ's soon return

View Quote

Speaking of worshipping, and symbolism, has anyone ever really looked at currency?

This video may upset some people, but maybe you’re just an antisemite.

THE DANGER OF WORSHIPPING MONEY
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:23:01 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

FPNI

I've always wondered what the "mark" would turn out to be.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I never did

FPNI

I've always wondered what the "mark" would turn out to be.

I as well, and agree FPNI
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 5:23:18 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Speaking of worshipping, and symbolism, has anyone ever really looked at currency?

This video may upset some people, but maybe you're just an antisemite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hp0Isvmz-Kw
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The guy in the video is right. Look at the stories of Anninias and Saffira or Nicodemus. There are other too about debt and forgiveness.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:07:21 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
The guy in the video is right. Look at the stories of Anninias and Saffira or Nicodemus. There are other too about debt and forgiveness.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Before the exile, Israel had Jubilee years. Every seven years the land was to rest. Every 50th year Jubilee was observed as a traditional Shabbat year, plus all debts were forgiven, and all slaves set free, land and property returned to the original owners.

“You shall make the fiftieth year holy, and proclaim liberty throughout the land to all its inhabitants. It shall be a jubilee to you; and each of you shall return to his own property, and each of you shall return to his family. That fiftieth year shall be a jubilee to you.”
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top