Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:54:14 AM EDT
[#1]
The Mark of the Beast is a sign that you've disavowed Jesus Christ as Lord, and it will be necessary in order to participate in the world system. I don't believe masks and vaccines are the Mark of the Beast, but they're a pattern of what's coming. Already you can't participate in society unless you wear a useless mask...and it doesn't seem farfetched that the left starts requiring Christians to disavow their "racist" and "bigoted" beliefs and bow to "tolerance" and "diversity" in order to be members of society.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:57:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You'd have to slaughter all the Christians to accomplish that.  Good luck.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"Mark of the beast", come on, is this the Satanic Panic of the 80s?  When will the right not be host to bullshit like this?  It's embarrassing.

You'd have to slaughter all the Christians to accomplish that.  Good luck.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

It’s the year 2031, and every website is hosted through a BLACKED dot com sub domain...
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:02:21 AM EDT
[#3]

Heh.  Well, Christians have survived a lot of persecution through a lot of different eras, and the underground church in China is driving the CCP more nuts than open Christians are driving our resident militant atheists.
I'm not saying I'm going to live through this.  I'm just saying someone will.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:15:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I don't think we are anywhere near the end of times. I think God's plan for us has barely started.
View Quote

I agree,the punishment for inflicting global Communism is going to be long,slow and terrible. You made a deal with the devil but the dance is over and now have to pay the fiddler.

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:15:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Yes. It's just as farfetched now as it was when it was first brought up. The gullibility of some people never ceases to amaze.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:19:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I ain't much on the whole scripture thing but always wondered does the mark have to be literal?

Always wondered if it might be something symbolic of a membership, or an oath etc.
View Quote

Its probably both literal and symbolic.  It may literally be a chip or some kind of genetic modification.  However, spiritually (and this is the part that matters), receiving the mark will require you to renounce faith in God and worship the adversary.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:19:56 AM EDT
[#7]
A few things need to happen around the world, particularly in the Middle East. But yeah it’s coming or already here in some form, probably a few years away. If you read Matthew 24, there will be plenty of wars before it really hits the fan. I think that’s where we’re at. It makes more sense now that the Beast will use an existing system to force the mark.

Ignore the naysayers Noah. The people who warned about SSN, barcodes, etc. were only seeing a piece of the puzzle, they weren’t crazy, and they were right to warn everyone. The system didn’t get built overnight. They rightly understood scripturally numbering, IDing, and tracking a people was evil.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:20:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
When the mark of the beast becomes real you will know that you are making the decision.  At that time you will be either siding with God, or you will be siding with the devil, it will be cut and dried.
View Quote
This. There's no mistaking it. The choice will be yours, and only yours. Take it and say bye bye to your head. Do not take it and say hello to Jesus (assuming you're saved). We're in the season.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:21:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Contact Tracing is very real.

When you get tested and give your phone number you are indeed put in  database.  Your location can be traced to see where you are and with whom.

When first responders are dispatched to your home they are told if anyone has the virus.
View Quote
Lol the same number I give for the flip phone that sits in my closet?

Or the number for my landline?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:21:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I always thought the antichrist would be a lot more competent than Joe Biden.
View Quote

FJB is definitely not the Antichrist as described in revelation.  He may or may not be one of the lower case 'a' antichrists that plague the world from time to time.

The Antichrist of revelation will be the kind of person who can convince practically everyone to follow him.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:24:26 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
But it has to be knowingly known what it is. They can't say "hey take this and no more cancer...........oh and surprise!! mark of the beast!"
View Quote

Is Satan not known as the great liar? Deception, obfuscation, things too good to be true, are those not his stock in trade?

It makes far more sense that such association would be at best hidden and covered up while presenting a façade of safety and security and all things good and wonderful.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:24:49 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

The two most relevant verses in the KJV are Revelation 13:16-17:
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

The vast majority of Revelation is written in abstract, symbolic apocalyptic language, which makes interpretation difficult in some cases, and clearly non-literal in others.  For instance, the "beast" is not an actual monster, but most likely an empire of sorts (though some fringe interpretations have suggested an AI, etc.).  There are some uncommon dissenting opinions, but the connection to buying and selling makes those two verses appear pretty literal.  The phrasing "in their right hand, or in their foreheads" pretty clearly refers to a physical tattoo/marker or foreign object that becomes part of your actual body.  That said, it'll probably correlate pretty heavily with plenty of other symbolic memberships though.
View Quote

It will contain an element of swearing allegiance to the adversary instead of God.  Christ puts His own mark on His people; the Antichrist will do something similar, place a mark upon those that belong to him.  It's like being anti-saved.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:25:03 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
11. Then I saw another beast rising out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb and it spoke like a dragon. 12. It exercises all the authority of the first beast in its presence, and makes the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose mortal wound was healed. 13. It performs great signs, even making fire come down from heaven to earth in front of people, 14. and by the signs that it is allowed to work in the presence of the beast it deceives those who dwell on earth, telling them to make an image for the beast that was wounded by the sword and yet lived. 15. And it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast might even speak and might cause those who would not worship the image of the beast to be slain. 16. Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, 17. so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name. 18. This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666.

Revelation 13:1118

View Quote

Cash
Credit cards
ID
Phone
SSN
TIN
checking account
Direct deposit
Pants

How many more do you need?  Besides why not just get vaccinated in your left hand?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:25:28 AM EDT
[#14]
The Antichrist will command economic control via the mark of the beast.
Revelation 13:16-18 (KJV)
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

The ‘he’ is the Antichrist.  Note verse 17, that states you cannot buy or sell unless you have one of three things: “17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the markor the name of the beast, or the number of his name.”  The Mark of the Beast is the enforcement mechanism to attempt to force people to worship the Antichrist and his one world government.  This will be economic sanctions at the individual level (similar to sanctions against Nations like Iran).  If you do not bow your knee to the Antichrist, you won’t be able to buy or sell.  If you can’t buy or sell, you are essentially unable to work, buy food/eat, etc.   It is only in recent years that computer technology makes all this possible. 

Mark of the Beast, 666 and the Antichrist:
Revelation 13:18 (KJV):
“Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number [is] Six hundred threescore [and] six.”
-      The original Greek for 666 is translated as Chi Xi Stigma. 
-      Thayer’s Greek Dictionary states that "Stigma” comes from the primary word “stizy”.
-      Stizy means to stick or prick; a mark incised or punched (for recognition of ownership).
When a computer chip is injected under the skin, a needle is used to insert the chip.
The mark of the beast will indicate that the person now belongs to Satan

We don’t know how the mark of the beast will be done, but it is coming.  Just taking a computer chip into your hand is not, by itself, the mark of the beast.  There will be a worship component as well.

Remember, if any man worship the beast and his image, AND receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, he shall be forever tormented.

Revelation 14:9-11 clearly explains what happens to those who worship Satan or take the Mark of the Beast:  
Revelation 14:9-11 (KJV):
9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

What will happen to those who refuse the mark?
Some who refused the mark of the beast will be killed during the Great Tribulation because they refused to worship the beast.
Revelation 20:4-6 (KJV):
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:28:23 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Maybe that's the story with the black eyes, the weird blood eye, the weird speech.

All good though
""From his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations, and he will rule them with a rod of iron. He will tread the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God the Almighty."
View Quote

Isaiah 63

1 Who is this that cometh from Edom, with crimsoned garments from Bozrah? This that is glorious in his apparel, stately in the greatness of his strength?'--'I that speak in victory, mighty to save.'--

2  'Wherefore is Thine apparel red, and Thy garments like his that treadeth in the winevat?'--

3  'I have trodden the winepress alone, and of the peoples there was no man with Me; yea, I trod them in Mine anger, and trampled them in My fury; and their lifeblood is dashed against My garments, and I have stained all My raiment.

Ezekiel 35

5 Because thou hast had a hatred of old, and hast hurled the children of Israel unto the power of the sword in the time of their calamity, in the time of the iniquity of the end;

6 therefore, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, I will prepare thee unto blood, and blood shall pursue thee; surely thou hast hated thine own blood, therefore blood shall pursue thee.

I feel many different groups are confused or don’t know exactly who Edom is, and who “hurled the children of Israel to the sword”. I have a theory they are a people within a people, but not within the nations.

But things are muddy at best, and I may be as right or wrong as anyone else.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:28:40 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
52 years old raised in church and every decade there's a new "mark of the beast" threat issued by Christians.

I'm gonna go with bull shit AGAIN. Just like every time it has been discussed since the so called prophecy was scrawled out.
View Quote

51 here and raised in the church as well. I, too, am a skeptic of all things prophetic and generally roll my eyes when someone makes definitive statements on this stuff.

However, nobody is claiming anything right now, just musing about things keep on getting closer and closer to what's in the bible. If you can't see it all around you, then you don't want to see.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:30:35 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

It will contain an element of swearing allegiance to the adversary instead of God.  Christ puts His own mark on His people; the Antichrist will do something similar, place a mark upon those that belong to him.  It's like being anti-saved.
View Quote

The real question is whether this has to be explicit, or if it can be implicit.  To give a parallel, we as a society implicitly worship a lot of things as idols without consciously realizing that we're actually giving them worship.  Consider militant atheists: To them, the idea of explicitly worshiping anything is an utterly ridiculous concept...and yet, they do worship things on a more abstract level.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:31:36 AM EDT
[#18]
When I saw them scanning foreheads and hands with thermometers to determine who enters the courthouse, I saw the writing on the wall.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:31:38 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
The Antichrist will command economic control via the mark of the beast.
Revelation 13:16-18 (KJV)
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

The ‘he’ is the Antichrist.  Note verse 17, that states you cannot buy or sell unless you have one of three things: “17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the markor the name of the beast, or the number of his name.”  The Mark of the Beast is the enforcement mechanism to attempt to force people to worship the Antichrist and his one world government.  This will be economic sanctions at the individual level (similar to sanctions against Nations like Iran).  If you do not bow your knee to the Antichrist, you won’t be able to buy or sell.  If you can’t buy or sell, you are essentially unable to work, buy food/eat, etc.   It is only in recent years that computer technology makes all this possible. 

Mark of the Beast, 666 and the Antichrist:
Revelation 13:18 (KJV):
“Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number [is] Six hundred threescore [and] six.”
-      The original Greek for 666 is translated as Chi Xi Stigma. 
-      Thayer’s Greek Dictionary states that "Stigma” comes from the primary word “stizy”.
-      Stizy means to stick or prick; a mark incised or punched (for recognition of ownership).
When a computer chip is injected under the skin, a needle is used to insert the chip.
The mark of the beast will indicate that the person now belongs to Satan

We don’t know how the mark of the beast will be done, but it is coming.  Just taking a computer chip into your hand is not, by itself, the mark of the beast.  There will be a worship component as well.

Remember, if any man worship the beast and his image, AND receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, he shall be forever tormented.

Revelation 14:9-11 clearly explains what happens to those who worship Satan or take the Mark of the Beast:  
Revelation 14:9-11 (KJV):
9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

What will happen to those who refuse the mark?
Some who refused the mark of the beast will be killed during the Great Tribulation because they refused to worship the beast.
Revelation 20:4-6 (KJV):
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

View Quote

I've been on the Right my whole life. I love my freedom, and do not want more government control.

But reading this shit, and all the of the STUPID fucking posts in this thread, make it very clear why the Right lost, and will continue to lose.

Religion is dying. Fewer and fewer people are falling for the bullshit, and those people who are "non-believers" are pushed from the Right to the Left, and that number is only getting bigger.

Another poster already said as much, but the Christian conservative Boomers gotta fuckin go. You're holding us back.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:35:14 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

LOL. That right there proves it to be impossible since there never has been and never will be any proof of a god.  It can only be divined by faith, and if you don't have faith then you can not know.  If you do have faith, you only "know" because you believe enough.  Then there's the whole 3/5ths of the world's population that doesn't even consider your faith to be anymore believable than the gods of Olympus or the Norse.  They likely don't know there is a revelations or beast prophecy.
View Quote

What most people call god is (at least currently to my knowledge) not able to be proven to most people’s satisfaction.

However, a person can prove it to themselves if they set their heart to it.

All the mysterious unseen forces that quantum physicists discuss; quantum entanglement, dark matter, dark energy, electrons changing location based on observation, that is Creation. A force of energy that fills all living creatures with life, and connects all things to one another.

ETA: it really doesn’t matter what a person calls it, it exists. Whether it’s found with a Large Hadron Collider or as a personal experience. Einstein and other theoretical physicists have acknowledged similar thoughts while thinking about their work, and the odd phenomena that exist in the universe.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:35:55 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I never did
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:36:28 AM EDT
[#22]
I agree OP.  I used to rationalize that during the Tribulation many will be able to skirt the “Antichrists” (average politician) actions and controls, because the public sector would still be empathetic to neighbors and humanity.   Now I know from COVID that major corporations and private sector will play a major role in implementing and enforcement of the mark.  They will expose not just new believers but also those that don’t want to go along with the mark system. Not only the private sector but even family members will make it impossible to live without mark.  Once people get the mark I think that alone will want to force it on the noncompliant for selfish “Karen” reasons.  

Crazy that scripture exposes a system that wouldn’t make any sense to any other time other than this age.  COVID very much greased the wheels for a rapid acceptance of the MARK system.  It was also a complete trial run for major control over private sector businesses and local government compliance enforcement.  We just witnessed 95% compliance of a long term shutdown immediately outside of what used to be normal and a time that many people couldn’t  imagine any massive control and shut down.   Started with just a two week flatten the curve, yea right.  Lastly politicians that are drunk on power in the slightest were incredibly eager to completely control their State or City and so many people welcomed it.  Now implementing the MARK will be a piece of cake.  

Thank you Lord for Saving me.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:42:57 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
If you don't make it, grow it or collect it yourself, it can be shut off for any reason, at any time.

Apart from that, engaging in the use of money or any technology as a placeholder for labor is a massively corruptive force.

There's still time to prepare, to learn, to gain experience. Hurry up.
View Quote

User Name checks out...
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:43:04 AM EDT
[#24]
I don't know dude, I see the U.S. on the edge of Revival in regards to Christ.

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:44:05 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I've been on the Right my whole life. I love my freedom, and do not want more government control.

But reading this shit, and all the of the STUPID fucking posts in this thread, make it very clear why the Right lost, and will continue to lose.

Religion is dying. Fewer and fewer people are falling for the bullshit, and those people who are "non-believers" are pushed from the Right to the Left, and that number is only getting bigger.

Another poster already said as much, but the Christian conservative Boomers gotta fuckin go. You're holding us back.
View Quote

Why does it bother you so much that Christians exist and discuss things in your midst that you find quaint?  You seem extraordinarily angry that someone believes in something that you don't, even when they aren't doing anything to infringe upon your personal liberty.  If you can't tolerate us, then maybe you should join the left in their attempt to exterminate us, because we aren't going anywhere by ourselves.  Yes, the Boomers will eventually grow old and die...but I'm no Boomer.  I'm a Millennial who spent most of my life as an agnostic.  If you know anything about the history of the church under persecution, you know you're about to see a lot more truly religious Christians over the next few decades than the last few.

If your concern is that faith in anything outside the scientific is incompatible with mass popularity, I think thou doth protest too much.  Compare faith in the 2000-year-old religion that was the bedrock of western civilization up until the point we started declining, to faith in 106 genders and "multiracial whiteness."  The left's stupidity is cutting edge, never-before-seen stupidity that has never worked anywhere or any time in history, yet it doesn't seem to be keeping them from taking over every single societal institution.  Logically speaking, the right's loss of influence to the left must have much less to do with the quality/respectability of our ideas than you think, and much more to do with our complete and utter lack of organization and our inability to tolerate each other to get things done.  Think about that.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:47:10 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote
Nothing good can ever come from I love my freedom but. I am hoping this is just Troll level off the charts and not the way people actually think.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:50:38 AM EDT
[#27]
No, it's not farfetched, its just the number of The Beast will look like this:

?????
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:56:12 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
.....But reading this shit, and all the of the STUPID fucking posts in this thread, make it very clear why the Right lost, and will continue to lose.
View Quote

I have hope for the USA:
Not everyone will be under control of the Antichrist:

Scriptures state that Israel and Jordan will not be under the control of the Antichrist.  If Israel was under the control of the Antichrist, there would be no reason for the Antichrist to attack Israel at the Battle of Armageddon; and, if the United States is the great eagle that helps protect Israel during the final 3.5 years, then the USA will not be under control of the Antichrist or the Mark of the Beast.  
Daniel 11:41 (KJV)
41 He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.
Revelation 12:13-14(KJV)
13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.
14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

In the above scripture, the woman is Israel and the man child is Jesus.  The two wings of the great eagle is the USA.  Fly into her place – her place is Israel.  Where the USA helps Israel for 3.5 years.

Why I believe the Bible describes the USA as the wings of a great eagle -
The United States in the Bible:

Where in the Bible do we see a reference describing the United States as wings of an eagle?  Remember the beasts described in Daniel…
Daniel 7:4 (KJV)
4 The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it.

The Lion with eagles wings is Great Britain.  The United States national symbol is the eagle.  The United States came out of Great Britain.  When Daniel saw the eagles wings plucked, he saw the United States breaking away from Great Britain (he saw our Declaration of Independence). The United States has a second symbol, Uncle Sam, (made to stand up as a man) and the United States has provided world assistance giving our treasure (money and blood) to defend the world from evil (heart).   

Revelation 12:13-14 (KJV)
13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.
14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

Thus, the United States is depicted as defending Israel against the Antichrist and the One World Government (Revelation 12:14).  The woman with the 12 stars (12 tribes) is Israel; “into her place” is the Promised Land; the two wings of a great eagle is the United States.  The United States appears to be a place of refuge for those Jews and Christians who do not accept the Mark of the Beast. 

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:57:06 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I never did
View Quote

FPNI
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:58:00 AM EDT
[#30]
I have made that point too.  If there is no God and the bible is just a collection of fictional writings, the author of Revelations was a very insightful person.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:03:02 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:09:23 AM EDT
[#32]
You best start believing in revelation stories.... Cause your in one.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:10:11 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I have hope for the USA:
Not everyone will be under control of the Antichrist:

Scriptures state that Israel and Jordan will not be under the control of the Antichrist.  If Israel was under the control of the Antichrist, there would be no reason for the Antichrist to attack Israel at the Battle of Armageddon; and, if the United States is the great eagle that helps protect Israel during the final 3.5 years, then the USA will not be under control of the Antichrist or the Mark of the Beast.  
Daniel 11:41 (KJV)
41 He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.
Revelation 12:13-14(KJV)
14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

In the above scripture, the woman is Israel and the man child is Jesus.  The two wings of the great eagle is the USA.  Fly into her place – her place is Israel.  Where the USA helps Israel for 3.5 years.

Why I believe the Bible describes the USA as the wings of a great eagle -
The United States in the Bible:

Where in the Bible do we see a reference describing the United States as wings of an eagle?  Remember the beasts described in Daniel…
Daniel 7:4 (KJV)
4 The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it.

The Lion with eagles wings is Great Britain.  The United States national symbol is the eagle.  The United States came out of Great Britain.  When Daniel saw the eagles wings plucked, he saw the United States breaking away from Great Britain (he saw our Declaration of Independence). The United States has a second symbol, Uncle Sam, (made to stand up as a man) and the United States has provided world assistance giving our treasure (money and blood) to defend the world from evil (heart).   

Revelation 12:13-14 (KJV)
14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

Thus, the United States is depicted as defending Israel against the Antichrist and the One World Government (Revelation 12:14).  The woman with the 12 stars (12 tribes) is Israel; “into her place” is the Promised Land; the two wings of a great eagle is the United States.  The United States appears to be a place of refuge for those Jews and Christians who do not accept the Mark of the Beast. 

View Quote

Interpreting Revelation and Daniel is extremely difficult and error-prone, but it still makes me happy to see an interpretation where the USA is still alive and kicking against the Beast in the end.  I pray that's true.  It'd be even better for the United States to be the good guys 40,000 years from now after beating the globalists this decade, but I'd take what I can get at this point.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:22:55 AM EDT
[#34]
For those that will renounce God, means they never really knew Him to begin with. Jesus even said My sheep they know Me and listen to My voice-John 10:27. So if you are one of His sheep, as He is the good Shepherd. The choice of accepting the mark was already done when you accepted Jesus as Lord and Savior, so really there is/was no choice.

For those that believe the "Beast" is not an actual being, you should read Revelations 19:20. The Beast is a real thing and not AI or a computer or whatever. The Devil is real and only you can make the choice to follow him or Jesus.

I have said it many times prior about the "Mark" being a real thing as they have somewhat started it already in a few different ways. One example, look at what they are doing to our animals/pets. Most dogs have chips placed in them for tracking their location, if need be or info. about who their owners are. How hard is it to think it will not happen with people? You will have all of your info. on that mark-medical history, family history etc., and you won't have to worry about carrying a wallet/purse with all of your credit cards,d.l. or anything else as it will all be there for the world to see. Not long ago, in 2017, there was a business here in America-Three Square Market, using an implant placed in employees to allow them access to/inside their building and most employees opted for it. People are accepting it already as the norm. This is not something that can happen but already is in place. There are many other examples in our country and other countries today that have already started the process and most people/employees are ok with it. Michigan made a bill back in June of 2020, that businesses can implant their employees but it has to be voluntary. Look up Kahle's bill for micro-chipping employees. Of course it had to pass the governor's ok, but look who is governor there-Whitemer.

These are just a few examples but more are coming. If you don't think it can't happen or won't, you are dead wrong. Now a choice has to be made by each  and every one of us at some point in our life now, who will YOU follow- Jesus or the great deceiver?  You only get one life and one chance at this but an eternity to think about your choice.

As far as the U.S. is concerned, I have my doubts. In a worldly sense, our country will fall as the state of politics/power is changing and are accepting a more globalizational view. I don't know how long we will last but we will fall and will be no refuge to even ourselves. The Eagle's Wings cannot be interpreted to mean the USA as in Revelations 12:13-17, as God used it in Exodus 19:4, as HE said He brought the Israelites out of Egypt on "Eagles Wings". He did that not the USA. The bible also says "ALL nations will be judged",except Israel, so unfortunately, we are doomed as well.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:32:01 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
For those that will renounce God, means they never really knew Him to begin with. Jesus even said My sheep they know Me and listen to My voice-John 10:27. So if you are one of His sheep, as He is the good Shepherd. The choice of accepting the mark was already done when you accepted Jesus as Lord and Savior, so really there is/was no choice.

For those that believe the "Beast" is not an actual being, you should read Revelations 19:20. The Beast is a real thing and not AI or a computer or whatever. The Devil is real and only you can make the choice to follow him or Jesus.

I have said it many times prior about the "Mark" being a real thing as they have somewhat started it already in a few different ways. One example, look at what they are doing to our animals/pets. Most dogs have chips placed in them for tracking their location, if need be or info. about who their owners are. How hard is it to think it will not happen with people? You will have all of your info. on that mark-medical history, family history etc., and you won't have to worry about carrying a wallet/purse with all of your credit cards,d.l. or anything else as it will all be there for the world to see. Not long ago, in 2017, there was a business here in America-Three Square Market, using an implant placed in employees to allow them access to/inside their building and most employees opted for it. People are accepting it already as the norm. This is not something that can happen but already is in place. There are many other examples in our country and other countries today that have already started the process and most people/employees are ok with it. Michigan made a bill back in June of 2020, that businesses can implant their employees but it has to be voluntary. Look up Kahle's bill for micro-chipping employees. Of course it had to pass the governor's ok, but look who is governor there-Whitemer.

These are just a few examples but more are coming. If you don't think it can't happen or won't, you are dead wrong. Now a choice has to be made by each  and every one of us at some point in our life now, who will YOU follow- Jesus or the great deceiver?  You only get one life and one chance at this but an eternity to think about your choice.

As far as the U.S. is concerned, I have my doubts. Our country will fall as the state of politics/power is changing. I don't know how long we will last but we will fall.
View Quote

To be clear, I agree that the Beast is not an AI; that's why I mentioned that's a fringe interpretation.  Here is its description:

Revelation 13:1-4, KJV:
1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

Despite the use of singular masculine pronouns, this description wouldn't really apply to a single human being.  It could in theory be the literal description of a fallen angel or creature, but if so the world of Revelation would suddenly look very alien to us, even compared to the other most extraordinary things in the Bible, and the tie between the Beast and the system of enforcement (the Mark) would be somewhat contrived.  It's also clearly distinct from the dragon who "gave him his power," which appears to be Satan based on several other references.  Finally, this Beast is also distinct from the Man of Sin, "the" Antichrist who commits the abomination of desolation and declares himself God in the holy place.  The best fit is probably a figurative description of an evil empire comprised of many nations (seven heads and ten horns; maybe nations and armies respectively), like the UN.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:37:18 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hint : the beast (man) will arise out of a revived 'roman empire' (which is itself a beast).  Closest thing to a revived roman empire is the EU.  I figure things need to get bad enough, that one man will arise claiming to be able to solve all their problems and then the 10 EU leaders that get replaced every 6 months, will put him in charge.  Very little to do with the US in Revelation.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:42:39 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

She is.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:45:14 AM EDT
[#38]
I have no clue what "The Beast" is or what we are talking about.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:47:14 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's a wooden roller coaster so wild that the most evil fake journalists in America named their daily paper after it.

Oh, you mean the other Beast...
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:53:51 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

51 here and raised in the church as well. I, too, am a skeptic of all things prophetic and generally roll my eyes when someone makes definitive statements on this stuff.

However, nobody is claiming anything right now, just musing about things keep on getting closer and closer to what's in the bible. If you can't see it all around you, then you don't want to see.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
52 years old raised in church and every decade there's a new "mark of the beast" threat issued by Christians.

I'm gonna go with bull shit AGAIN. Just like every time it has been discussed since the so called prophecy was scrawled out.

Your last statement was uttered almost immediately after a believer read Revelations...because people see what they want to see when it comes to these things.  People who believe HAVE to claim they see it "getting closer and closer" otherwise they have to say they don't really believe it will ever happen, which means they don't really believe in god.  

One of the reasons I walked away from the faith is that it is chock full of such ridiculous things "you must believe" otherwise you have not truly drank of the koolaid.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:58:05 AM EDT
[#41]
Maybe controled by the beast but to stupid to be the beast
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:06:22 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

What most people call god is (at least currently to my knowledge) not able to be proven to most people’s satisfaction.

However, a person can prove it to themselves if they set their heart to it.

All the mysterious unseen forces that quantum physicists discuss; quantum entanglement, dark matter, dark energy, electrons changing location based on observation, that is Creation. A force of energy that fills all living creatures with life, and connects all things to one another.
View Quote

There used to be even more mysterious unseen forces that humans didn't understand that were attributed to god.  That's the god of the gaps, pointing to things not yet understood and saying it must be god is a cheap way out of using our gray matter.

As I said, the only reason anyone "knows" god is real is because they believe it enough.  That doesn't make their belief true.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:14:09 PM EDT
[#43]
There will be many beasts but the great beast or the anti-christ, in Rev. 13:5-8, states that the "beast" will speak against the one true God and will perform many miracles and he himself,will suffer a great wound but will be healed by the dragon/devil and he will be able to continue for 42 months. I believe the beast and anti-christ are one in the same, as they are used back in forth in the bible as in Revelations 20:10.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:16:05 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

For those interested:

The Beasts (4 Separate Beasts) of Daniel 7 Compared to the Combined End Time Beast (“a beast”) Described in Revelation 13:
Many bible scholars have different interpretations of the kingdoms or nations associated with the Daniel beasts, BUT, remember, God told Daniel, who did not understand the vision (these modern nations did not exist back then) to seal up the vision he could not understand, as it was for the wise people of the end times to interpret and understand: 
Daniel 12:8-10 (KJV)
8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things? 
9 “And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.”
10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

The Beasts described in Daniel 7 foretell the nations that would be on earth at the time of the Second Coming of Jesus:
Daniel 7:2-8(KJV)
2 Daniel spake and said, I saw in my vision by night, and, behold, the four winds of the heaven strove upon the great sea.
3 And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another.
4 The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it.
5 And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear, and it raised up itself on one side, and it had three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it: and they said thus unto it, Arise, devour much flesh.
6 After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard, which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl; the beast had also four heads; and dominion was given to it.
7 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.
8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

Beasts in the bible are nations/kingdoms and/or ruler of a nation. The Daniel 7:2-8 beasts:
-      Lion with eagle’s wings = The lion represents Great Britain and the eagles wings represent the United States (that came out of Great Britain).
-      Bear = The bear represents Russia.
-      Leopard= The leopard represents Germany; with four wings of a fowl= France. (Franco-German Alliance).
-      4th beast = The forming global government. An alliance of 10-nations yet to form. This will be the power-base of the Antichrist.  The little horn = the Antichrist. 

Daniel 7:23 identifies the 4th beast as the kingdom or nation that will become the world government of the end time:
Daniel 7:23 (KJV)
23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.

The good news is that Daniel 2:44 tells us that in the days of these 10 kings/nations (same as 10 toes on statute from Nebuchadnezzar’s dream) shall God return and establish his kingdom, the kingdom of God…
Daniel 2:44 (KJV)
44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

NOTE: Daniel 7 was written around 550 BC and Revelation 13 was written about 95 AD.

The Beast in Revelation 13 represents the end time beast (kingdom of the Antichrist), which is the structure of the world during the final 3.5 years before Armageddon. It also reveals Russia is going to be part of the world government and will be in alliance with Europe:
Revelation 13:1-8 (written in approx. 94-96 AD):
Revelation 13:1-2
1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

Revelation 13:1-2 describes the beast of the end time. This beast is a union (merger) of the 4 separate beasts described in Daniel 7.  Thus the separate nations of Daniel 7 have merged into one kingdom (end time world government).  These nations are Germany, Russia, Great Britain and the 10-nation alliance from Europe. Note the mouth of this beast is the lion, therefore, it appears English will be the end time global language.

In Daniel 7 the beasts had 7 heads, and in Revelation 13, all 7 heads are still represented, but have merged into a single beast.  This beast is the one-world government of the end time that will be given its power by Satan himself.  In Revelation 13:2, the Dragon (Satan) gave the beast (one-world government) its seat, power & great authority.

Revelation 13:3 reveals many will follow the one world government beast (and be lost):
Revelation 13:3(KJV)
3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

Revelation 13:5 reveals that Satan will reign for 42 months (3.5 years):
Revelation 13:5 (KJV)
5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

While it does not say which head was wounded to death and healed, it appears that it may be referencing the 4-headed leopard (Germany had 4 Reichs, we are living in 4th Reich era now) in that after WWII, Hitler’s Third Reich was defeated, Germany was split/divided in 1945 into East Germany & West Germany (the deadly wound), thus dividing both Germany and Europe (from the perspective that a united Germany was always a power-broker in Europe).  However, when the Berlin wall fell in 1989, the divided Germany became one again (was healed) and many leaders and news stories declared the deadly wound was healed and that the New World Order was born (the beginning of Globalization). Germany is a rising power now in Europe. Now we are seeing a worldwide transition of moving from nation-states to global governance (with the blurring of borders; the World Bank, the World Trade Organization; the World Health Organization; the World Court; the United Nations, etc.).  The world is moving into the one-world government prophesied in the bible right now.  Once the nation state armies are blended into the prophesied one-world government army (UN? NATO? Other?), this will go well at first, but, once a person like Hitler becomes in control of the one-world army, and, he will, (it will be the Antichrist), then Great Tribulation will be upon the world.

Remember, the Bible states that most of the nations of the world will follow the Antichrist, but he will have opposition.  All the symbols of the Revelation 13 prophecy were used in the Daniel 7 prophecy, EXCEPT the eagle’s wings and the four wings of a fowl. Once the nations of Daniel 7 merge into one beast in Revelation 13 (depicting the new world order) the eagle’s wings are gone.  The eagle’s wings represent the USA.  It appears the USA is not going to be a part of the end time alliance of the Antichrist. We have good reason to believe the United States will also escape from the Antichrist’s hand since we (wings of a great eagle) help Israel.  The “He” in Daniel 11:41 is the Antichrist and while many countries will be overthrown, parts of Jordan shall escape from the Antichrist’s hand.  
Daniel 11:41 (KJV)
Edom is Petra in southern Jordan; the, Moab Mountains are in central Jordan and  Amman (Ammon) is the capital of Jordan. 

Again, Israel is not under the Antichrist’s control as the Antichrist and his world armies will invade Israel at the time of the Battle of Armageddon, and, you don’t invade a country you already control.  The Antichrist will face opposition all the way to the battle of Armageddon and Jesus will return and save Israel from the global government armies of the Antichrist.  

As stated above Russia will be in the end time one world government and Russia is currently providing Europe with Russian energy via pipelines from Russia into Europe. Thus the alliance between Russia and Europe has already begun.  Russia is also currently fighting with its armies in Syria and has aligned itself with Iran (Persia) and Turkey, all of which is prophesied in the end times.

The Antichrist will make war against God’s people and he will prevail:
Revelation 13:7 (KJV):
7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

The world will worship the Antichrist, EXCEPT, those whose names are written in the Lamb’s book of life (by being born again).
Revelation 13:8 (KJV):
8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

The Antichrist will be a great speaker and he and the False Prophet will deceive many.  Do not be deceived! 

How do we defend ourselves from Satan, the Antichrist and his one world government?
-      Our defensive weapon is the blood of the Lamb.
            - Our eternal salvation.
-      Our offensive weapon is the word of our testimony.
            - Sharing the Word and bringing others to God. 
Revelation 12:10-11 (KJV):
10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Satan’s plan is a 3-step plan of damnation:
1. Worship the Antichrist as Lord;
2. Take the Mark of the Beast on your hand or forehead;
3. Become filled with Satan’s spirit (demon possessed).

God’s plan is a 3-step plan of salvation:
1. Worship Jesus as your Lord and Savior;
2. Make sure you repent of your sins and be baptized/born again in Jesus name;
3. And, you are filled with the Holy Spirit.

(Note: The interpretation of the beast prophesies are not a salvation issue for those who may disagree with this interpretation)
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:32:31 PM EDT
[#45]
Whether you believe Revelation and the Mark of the Beast is a literal prophecy or not, we are moving toward a cashless society that will make off the books transactions very difficult. If you don't believe it just take a poll among twenty somethings and see how many of them carry cash. The majority of them use a smartphone app connected to a bank account to buy anything.

If you think guns and ammo can still be bartered, how will they be purchased from the manufacturer? There are enough guns to last a long time, but ammo is a different story. Black market transactions will be largely eliminated. Some of that would be good, such as the illegal drug trade. What medium of exchange would drug cartels use? They can get away with it now by laundering cash, but that wouldn't be possible on a large scale with digital currency.

Cash will go away without any push from the .gov within the next 20 years, and with it the ability to control commerce on a level unimaginable just a few years ago. The FED needs economic stimulation? Just invoke negative interest rates. Either spend the money in your account or lose it. Didn't file a tax return last year? Your banking app will no longer work until you do. It's coming, and more than likely sooner than anyone thinks.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:41:48 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I don't think we are anywhere near the end of times. I think God's plan for us has barely started.
View Quote

I wish I had your optimism.

I think the great tribulation is going to start within the next 2-3 years.

<------- Christian who isn't sold on the pre-trib rapture.

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:46:19 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Personally, the only thing that makes sense to me is this...

The "Mark" will be a microchip of sorts (like you've never heard that before, ha)
The Bible says once you take the mark, you cannot go back. Thats it. Done. Finito.
Why?

Because........ The mark will be DNA altering. Your  DNA WILL BE CHANGED.
Of course this will come with a multitude of health benefits of course.
No more cancer? Sign me up
No more Alzheimers? Sign me up
No more Diabetes? Sign me up...
The list is endless.  
View Quote

Luke 9:24
For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will save it.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:56:54 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
The Mark of the Beast is a sign that you've disavowed Jesus Christ as Lord, and it will be necessary in order to participate in the world system. I don't believe masks and vaccines are the Mark of the Beast, but they're a pattern of what's coming. Already you can't participate in society unless you wear a useless mask...and it doesn't seem farfetched that the left starts requiring Christians to disavow their "racist" and "bigoted" beliefs and bow to "tolerance" and "diversity" in order to be members of society.
View Quote

Perfectly said, what I have tried to convey here and in person since the ‘mask mandate’.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:59:26 PM EDT
[#49]
I never thought it was farfetched.  The debate seems to be exactly what form it will take.  Tattoo?  Chip?  

Apparently it requires you to take a religious oath of loyalty to the Antichrist, and to my knowledge that person has not been revealed yet.

Still, all this tracking technology is inching ever toward the Mark of the Beast.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:05:59 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Agreed. Never understand how some how people try to include religion in everything.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top