BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:59:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Or maybe he knew better when he asked the fucking lunatic lawyers surrounding trump for a single piece of evidence and they refused. They refused because they don't have or we would have seen it.

I believe there was fraud but if you can't prove it wtf are you supposed to do?

People like you dont want facts they want their feelings confirmed. Its fucking tiresome, and it needs to stop.

ETA - I'm also sick and fucking tired of people not being able to pass the purity test on the right. In case you haven't noticed he is on your side and puts himself at risk for doing it. Do you not see the radical, leftist mob at his house tormenting him and his family? Wise up!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Whatever. Where the fuck was he the day after the election was stolen and the two following MONTHS?

Bowing to his masters little puppet show is where. He didn’t even have the balls to at least come out and say he was being muzzled and would be fired if he spoke up.
Lot of good it does bitching now.

Or maybe he knew better when he asked the fucking lunatic lawyers surrounding trump for a single piece of evidence and they refused. They refused because they don't have or we would have seen it.

People like you dont want facts they want their feelings confirmed. Its fucking tiresome, and it needs to stop.

ETA - I'm also sick and fucking tired of people not being able to pass the purity test on the right. In case you haven't noticed he is on your side and puts himself at risk for doing it. Do you not see the radical, leftist mob at his house tormenting him and his family? Wise up!

Another troll repeating the lies.

The evidence was presented clearly. The problem was that no court ever let a case go forward to actually hear the evidence. They all dismissed on standing or other procedural grounds or simple dismissed.

You have to be willfully ignorant to have ignored the evidence.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:00:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

EESmith is what it looks like.

Major media is controlled opposition.  Turn it off.
View Quote

Exactly.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:01:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
In the best way possible

hopefully they will clip his 21 minute opening, and the 8 minute Jason Whitlock interview.

Both are nothing short of excellent.

You can't cuck the Tuck.

found the clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dw75P021ZQI
View Quote

And the video is gone, supposedly taken down by the uploader.  Youtube strikes again.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:09:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Non controlled opposition would be consistent. It wouldnt spend hours ranting about a nothing burger that does nothing but feed into the "trust the plan" bullshit.

Tucker is allowed to hit just hard enough to keep people listening.
View Quote

Lol, perfect is the enemy of good enough. You don't have to like the messenger, just hear the message.

Watch the video. Everything he said is spot on. People like you are killing our ability to make people see what's happening. You may even be controlled opposition yourself intended to turn us away from the message.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:13:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Lol, perfect is the enemy of good enough. You don't have to like the messenger, just hear the message.

Watch the video. Everything he said is spot on. People like you are killing our ability to make people see what's happening. You may even be controlled opposition yourself intended to turn us away from the message.
View Quote

I agree that everything that Tucker said in that video is correct.

That does not detract from the fact that Tucker is compromised and you need to move on to better sources
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:15:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

This is extremely understated, and it’s part of why “the right” are losing. The Left disagrees but they mostly do it in private. The Right publicly attack (GD included) if someone doesn’t agree with them 100%. See Tucker, Dan Crenshaw, etc. We lose allies and then we’re stuck fighting alone.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Whatever. Where the fuck was he the day after the election was stolen and the two following MONTHS?

Bowing to his masters little puppet show is where. He didn’t even have the balls to at least come out and say he was being muzzled and would be fired if he spoke up.

Very well said.

One of the left's greatest strengths is their ability to come together and unite, which is something conservatives greatly lack.

This is extremely understated, and it’s part of why “the right” are losing. The Left disagrees but they mostly do it in private. The Right publicly attack (GD included) if someone doesn’t agree with them 100%. See Tucker, Dan Crenshaw, etc. We lose allies and then we’re stuck fighting alone.

The Left is notorious for eating their own who don’t meet their ideological purity tests.  

You’ve got it exactly opposite in one sense, Dan & Tucker (although I think the later is severely premature) are getting jettisoned for not actually representing our views. How are you going to be lead by a person saying & doing the exact opposite of what you want? That makes no sense. Getting rid of controlled opposition paying only lip service to our values is the first step in the process of finding actual leaders who could organize us.

It just looks like they’re all agreeing on the surface because the goal is destruction. Right now, it’s not as important that be laser focused just so long as it’s happening at all. Watch what happens when these new would be oligarchs don’t go far enough to suite their extremist base. They’ll either be fighting them too or the old guard will be gone.

You’re not wrong in that we’re terrible at organizing, it’s just the source of that is wrong. “Change” is a much more powerful rallying cry than “Change nothing, leave me alone & get back to work”. Now we’re at the point where we’re the ones who demand change & we need a leader that understands and represents that, vociferously.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:18:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Are you serious? that deep state butt pirate gave up on trump about 5 seconds after the election.

If you dont see Crenshaw as part of the deep state I dont think you can be redpilled
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:19:41 PM EDT
[#8]
anybody have the video saved somewhere?  Youtube disappeared it.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:22:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Republicans, and their pet commentators, always talk big once they cuck out and lose.

Tucker is fake.  If he believed any of this, he was directly in a position to prevent it and fight the fraud by exposing it.  Instead, he attacked those fighting fraud and stood with his paycheck.

Now, when it is meaningless, he wants to convince you that he is on your side.

Do you believe him?

Thr establishment wants you to believe.
View Quote

Understood but I think the VAST majority of Arfcommers have come to the ACCURATE realization that we are living in this sort of society now (i.e., regardless of Tucker, et.al.):

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:22:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Bit Chute has it posted.  Just search for tucker carlson with the newest thing checked
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:26:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

This is extremely understated, and it's part of why "the right" are losing. The Left disagrees but they mostly do it in private. The Right publicly attack (GD included) if someone doesn't agree with them 100%. See Tucker, Dan Crenshaw, etc. We lose allies and then we're stuck fighting alone.
View Quote
Its not a lack of purity, well it is, but its because the right has a clear guideline, a blue print. We hold the founding principals of our nation as the only acceptable answer.  

Political affliation is as much a personality test as a political choice, people that lean center right are more apt to value adherence to principals, rules, laws, etc. Those that lean left are more willing to accept variations on the path to a common goal or willing to accept change.  Its inherent.  

Name me a right side politician or talking head that hasn't betrayed the principals of our founding...ever.

You can't, our founding fathers weren't perfect either. Yet that is our natural standard due to the makeup of our personalities.

As we see things go ever more in the wrong direction our reaction will be to become even more harsh in our criticism of people that don't conform to the accepted ideal.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:38:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Its not a lack of purity, well it is, but its because the right has a clear guideline, a blue print. We hold the founding principals of our nation as the only acceptable answer.  

Political affliation is as much a personality test as a political choice, people that lean center right are more apt to value adherence to principals, rules, laws, etc. Those that lean left are more willing to accept variations on the path to a common goal or willing to accept change.  Its inherent.  

Name me a right side politician or talking head that hasn't betrayed the principals of our founding...ever.

You can't, our founding fathers weren't perfect either. Yet that is our natural standard due to the makeup of our personalities.

As we see things go ever more in the wrong direction our reaction will be to become even more harsh in our criticism of people that don't conform to the accepted ideal.
View Quote

There is a big difference between not being perfect because you were wrong on a policy or opinion and actively aiding the enemy through disinformation
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:39:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Tucker is controlled opposition.

Why the fuck are you boomer cons still watching faux news ?
View Quote
He is the only person I still watch on Fox and don't even do that every night. I don't see his free speech being controlled at all.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:57:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

There is a big difference between not being perfect because you were wrong on a policy or opinion and actively aiding the enemy through disinformation
View Quote
Totally agree.

But we don't forgive or forget, the left will accept a transgression on their own side and move on.  The right views a transgressor as a traitor to our collective principals, a serious and mortal sin.

Look at Trump, objectively the strongest most effective champion for our common principals since at least Reagan, yet pull a bone head move like bump stocks and he was written off by many.   He literally was the antidote to this wave that is washing over our nation.

Spend billions in a crisis and his other positive actions are ignored.  We don't accept imperfect adherence to the principals.

We get actively fucked by politicians that claim to be on our side also..so we may have come by it honestly.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:59:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

The evidence was presented clearly. The problem was that no court ever let a case go forward to actually hear the evidence. They all dismissed on standing or other procedural grounds or simple dismissed.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Another cult member suckling at the feels of the Don.

I wanted him to win, but he lost. Not only did he lose but he abandoned his supporters in the end. Get over yourself.

The simple fact you think I have been lurking since 03 and a member since 2006 (formerly paid) just to hurt your feelings over your cult leader shows proof positive I'm correct.

Your feelings don't matter. Proof was requested and none was given. Circumstantial evidence won't cut it.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:19:19 PM EDT
[#16]
I believe it's the same video, now available 3 other places:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbYcGNV4WTY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSI1Uw-wLpY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GE1h644_RUE
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:32:38 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Well...looks like the video has been pulled down .
Any other source ?
View Quote

It's also on Bit Chute:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/sID33hgvbHRC/
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:49:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

That does not detract from the fact that Tucker is compromised and you need to move on to better sources
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Arf is my source just like most of the rest of us

We’re just watching a Tuck video cause he spit hot fire.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:51:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I wanted him to win, but he lost. Not only did he lose but he abandoned his supporters in the end. Get over yourself.

The simple fact you think I have been lurking since 03 and a member since 2006 (formerly paid) just to hurt your feelings over your cult leader shows proof positive I'm correct.

Your feelings don't matter. Proof was requested and none was given. Circumstantial evidence won't cut it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, that’s certainly 1 explanation...
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:53:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Hahaha prove it huh? How are you supposed to prove something when there is no venue to prove it in that has an effect? Why prove something that is prima facia like the end around constitutional procedures for election change. I don’t believe for one moment you are acting in good faith in having a discussion and like your fellow travelers comb the site looking to dismiss and demoralize. Not to debate.
People like you have ill intent either from ego or questionable associations. Either way “Its fucking tiresome, and it needs to stop”

Tucker isn’t a matter of a purity test, it’s about outing himself as a shill in the service of the greater media lie. He participated in,himself,the silencing of questions and inquiries and perpetuating a manufactured outcome. He’s a fair weather patriot at best. That’s fine, but he should at least have the balls to admit it.

Edit-Tucker was right in his clip. He was in a place to at least try to do good and bent to his corporate edicts and masters and did nothing. I’m not forgiving that without admission and contrition.
View Quote

I agree with the above 100%.

I was a huge Tucker fan; I did not miss a single program, from the premiere.  I watched live, or DVR'd it, and watched the next day at the latest.  I replayed segments for friends and family, and had nothing but praise.

He left me behind when his apparent focus changed.  To me, it was as dramatic as if a switch had been flipped.

About Powell et al; we do understand that she doesn't owe Tucker, or anybody else, a single thing, right?  Was there something preventing Tucker, his producers, researchers and investigators from, you know, doing journalism, the same the he (rightly) critcizes the CNN crowd for never doing?  So, Powell stopped returning your calls.  Okay.  Go out there and find your own story, and do your own reporting.  

Or, you could go on air and bitch about how somebody declined to jump through your hoop.  And pretend that the fraud didn't happen because nobody came running when you snapped your fingers and spoon-fed it to you.

Also, I'm still waiting for the rest of the reports on the oh-so-important documents that were on the flash drive that was lost (gasp, nefarious goings-on!) and then found by UPS.

Oh boy, that's gonna be something big, right?  

Right?  

Hello?

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:54:26 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Leftist talking points
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:55:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Thank you for actually posting a video.
View Quote

One that was taken down
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:55:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Well, that's certainly 1 explanation...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bowing to his masters little puppet show is where. He didn't even have the balls to at least come out and say he was being muzzled and would be fired if he spoke up.

All all that shit has what to do with the information in Carlson's video?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:56:58 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

One that was taken down
View Quote
It's still on Bit Chute.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:00:52 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bowing to his masters little puppet show is where. He didn't even have the balls to at least come out and say he was being muzzled and would be fired if he spoke up.

I think he’s trying to say all this started because deranged cult members can’t accept reality & Washington’s response is therefore appropriate when dealing with all these dangerous individuals detached from reality. Would be my guess, anyways.

Aka blatantly pushing the narrative. Pretending an old account with few comments is proof positive that he’s legit, is an interesting tactic. One might even call it gaslighting.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:01:38 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I think he’s trying to say all this started because deranged cult members can’t accept reality & Washington’s response is therefore appropriate when dealing with all these dangerous individuals detached from reality. Would be my guess, anyways.

Aka blatantly pushing the narrative. Pretending an old account with few comments is proof positive that he’s legit, is an interesting tactic. One might even call it gaslighting.
View Quote

TRUST THE PLAN
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:11:43 PM EDT
[#27]
This shit is the culmination of 50 years of slow-boiling frogs. It was 'in process' before anybody ever heard of Trump.

Some of us have been trying to warn about it for a number of years...and were called crazy and paranoid for our troubles.

Welcome to fascism, bro.

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:12:07 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
anybody have the video saved somewhere?  Youtube disappeared it.
View Quote
Maybe he pulled it because Fox posted it. Click on it I dare you!

Tucker: Democrats using military to send 'power' message to America

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:13:41 PM EDT
[#29]
He may be a leftist but he isn't wrong. I couldn't even watch the entire thing it was making me so mad....
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:13:44 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Yes, in all fairness, he's the only democrat in Tennessee's congressional delegation
View Quote

Odd, I guess I missed Jim Cooper's defection to the Republican Party.  
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:23:39 PM EDT
[#31]
updated first post with new video link
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:37:58 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Leftist talking points
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Leftist talking points

Yep. “I voted for trump ,BUT” followed not by an actual complaint but by a defeatist hand wringing or encouragement to just give up.
“Cultists” supported Trump but then you supposedly voted for him?
It’s an obvious pattern by several of the posters that popped in this thread. We are the biggest gun forum on the internet, there are going to be disinfo and demoralization campaigns on here. That also includes the contrarians that think by supporting Trump as an imperfect man but the best chance to fight against a globalist system of destruction and control we are naive and they are smarter and more principled.

I don’t like the game of lessor evils, but we’ve gone from bumpstocks bans to being domestic terrorists in two weeks? That says more about ideological purity  tests failing than calling out Tucker as a shill that needs to reform himself a bit. No matter what the election was stolen but the silence and active gaslighting encouraged its unchecked progression and emboldened the old world uniparty republicans to stab America first in the fucking back. He could have challenged that. He  could have even said he was being silenced by threat of financial ramifications. But he didn’t and won’t. It’s sad, but like feddc said it only comes out when they are on the losing side, not when there’s a chance to make change.

Tucker says the truth but only when he’s allowed by the same people pulling all the strings behind all of this. I don’t care he didn’t have Sidney Powell on or whatever. I do care that he obviously cowed to something on election night like the entire rest of the network did and kept up the bizarre censorship campaign like the entire rest of the media all the was through the 6th and beyond.
We need people we can trust to some degree, not purity. As I said, Tucker needs some contrition and honesty before I think he’s even approaching a trustworthy voice again, but I am not saying he was wrong in this segment.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:15:03 PM EDT
[#33]
Much discussion of Tucker's video. So wow. Maybe we can speak of the video's merits after the purse swinging of what Tucker did/didn't do months ago, whether he's a cuck, or what poster is doing what in this thread.

This is our side.

We are so fucked.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:24:34 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Much discussion of Tucker's video. So wow. Maybe we can speak of the video's merits after the purse swinging of what Tucker did/didn't do months ago, whether he's a cuck, or what poster is doing what in this thread.

This is our side.

We are so fucked.
View Quote

It's not really your side.  Your side is like 10-12 people max.  The rest of us are feds, shills, and commie plants.  Some of us even get paid on a per post basis I hear.

We are fucked for sure.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:29:46 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
We're turning into the Third Reich.
View Quote

No, but

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:34:43 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

He was asking for EVIDENCE...and NOBODY GAVE HIM ANY.  Not heated rhetoric.  Not innuendo.  EVIDENCE.

Tucker is staying in the fight for us. Judge what he says; not what he doesn't say.

As far as I can tell he is the last sane talk show host left in America.

And after watching that monologue, he has made the case strongly that the fix is in from BOTH sides, and we are becoming a Bananna Republic.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He was asking for EVIDENCE...and NOBODY GAVE HIM ANY.  Not heated rhetoric.  Not innuendo.  EVIDENCE.

Tucker is staying in the fight for us. Judge what he says; not what he doesn't say.

As far as I can tell he is the last sane talk show host left in America.

And after watching that monologue, he has made the case strongly that the fix is in from BOTH sides, and we are becoming a Bananna Republic.

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:38:02 AM EDT
[#37]
Tonight's was just as good. The way he described Gen. McCrystal or however his last name is spelled was perfect. Called out the turtle and weak ass Republicans too.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:32:01 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Tonight's was just as good. The way he described Gen. McCrystal or however his last name is spelled was perfect. Called out the turtle and weak ass Republicans too.
View Quote

Those layoff must be spooking them? That and the massive loss in viewership. Suxs
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 7:08:00 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Could be the end of the week.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:43:34 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

I know. I have been hiding and working the system for 15 years just to hurt your feelings about trump.

Where in the trump flow chart are we?
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:45:41 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Yep. “I voted for trump ,BUT” followed not by an actual complaint but by a defeatist hand wringing or encouragement to just give up.
“Cultists” supported Trump but then you supposedly voted for him?
It’s an obvious pattern by several of the posters that popped in this thread. We are the biggest gun forum on the internet, there are going to be disinfo and demoralization campaigns on here. That also includes the contrarians that think by supporting Trump as an imperfect man but the best chance to fight against a globalist system of destruction and control we are naive and they are smarter and more principled.

I don’t like the game of lessor evils, but we’ve gone from bumpstocks bans to being domestic terrorists in two weeks? That says more about ideological purity  tests failing than calling out Tucker as a shill that needs to reform himself a bit. No matter what the election was stolen but the silence and active gaslighting encouraged its unchecked progression and emboldened the old world uniparty republicans to stab America first in the fucking back. He could have challenged that. He  could have even said he was being silenced by threat of financial ramifications. But he didn’t and won’t. It’s sad, but like feddc said it only comes out when they are on the losing side, not when there’s a chance to make change.

Tucker says the truth but only when he’s allowed by the same people pulling all the strings behind all of this. I don’t care he didn’t have Sidney Powell on or whatever. I do care that he obviously cowed to something on election night like the entire rest of the network did and kept up the bizarre censorship campaign like the entire rest of the media all the was through the 6th and beyond.
We need people we can trust to some degree, not purity. As I said, Tucker needs some contrition and honesty before I think he’s even approaching a trustworthy voice again, but I am not saying he was wrong in this segment.
View Quote

The fact you can't differentiate between a trump voter and a lunatic separated from reality is proof positive you're stuck in a cult of personality.

Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top