User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:52:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
As I have been saying for years unless the media as we know is destroyed this nation cannot survive.
Anyone with any common sense left needs to boycott the media and their sponsors for trying divide and destroy this nation.
View Quote
And more fact

Spread the word
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:41:12 AM EDT
[#2]

This is what's defeating us.

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:57:32 AM EDT
[#3]

FUCK BRCC.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 5:38:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
So BRCCs pandering and double talk is not insulating them from the purge.

Who
Woulda
Thunk
It.

View Quote

Oh well, them’s the breaks. Good luck, BRCC. I won’t raise a word in a turncoat’s defense.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 5:44:54 AM EDT
[#5]
It's really dumb that anyone would buy coffee just because it has the words "black rifle" in the name. And yet that is the only reason anyone ever bought that coffee.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:57:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The left will continue to target ANYTHING that has ANY (or perceived) ties to being a conservative.
View Quote

This.   As I have said, the sides have been picked.  Regardless of your color, your status, your religion, you are the enemy to them if you dont tow the line.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:11:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
And corporate America will dance when they pull the strings.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The left will continue to target ANYTHING that has ANY (or perceived) ties to being a conservative.
And corporate America will dance when they pull the strings.

This.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:20:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
so they should all wear fubu or nike then lol
View Quote
This
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:21:40 AM EDT
[#9]
If "brand jacking" is really going to be a thing and they are going to try to use it to shut down conservatives, let's start to jack all of their favorite brands.

Didn't you hear? Ben & Jerry's is a white supremacists dog-whistle

Oh no, better avoid that starbucks, I heard that's where those deplorables plan their insidious rallies.

Maybe if we do it enough then we will become the new customer base and we can put the boot on the other foot for a while
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:25:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
If "brand jacking" is really going to be a thing and they are going to try to use it to shut down conservatives, let's start to jack all of their favorite brands.

Didn't you hear? Ben & Jerry's is a white supremacists dog-whistle

Oh no, better avoid that starbucks, I heard that's where those deplorables plan their insidious rallies.

Maybe if we do it enough then we will become the new customer base and we can put the boot on the other foot for a while
View Quote

I'm telling you, forget actual product brands and jack their rainbow flag instead. This is the way.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:24:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

FUCK BRCC.
View Quote

Yep
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:55:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
As far as Carhartt, they don’t realize the people who were there are working people? So they’re terrorized by working people? That’s the message really.
View Quote

I'm retired now, but I wore Carhartt stuff for over 40 years. Pants, shirts, and jackets. Hooded sweatshirts too. I still wear most of it when working around the house.

I was on a job once back in the early '90's in a sketchy Chicago 'hood. A lot of the gang banger types were wearing Carhartt jackets. Apparently a rap video showcased them and the lemmings followed along.

I remember telling my partner "We're gonna get killed for our clothes." LOL
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:05:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Clothing is now insurrectionist?

Satan must be proud of his new army of willing pawns!  

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:23:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Remember when we talked about swapping Hawaiian shirts for something else? Should have all wore rainbow flags and Nike shoes.
View Quote

This is actually genius.  The leftists would lose their minds if we hijacked the rainbow flag.  Too bad it’s super gay....
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:44:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I'm so tired of hearing these faggots and their insanity... STFU!
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:46:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

This is actually genius.  The leftists would lose their minds if we hijacked the rainbow flag.  Too bad it's super gay....
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Remember when we talked about swapping Hawaiian shirts for something else? Should have all wore rainbow flags and Nike shoes.

This is actually genius.  The leftists would lose their minds if we hijacked the rainbow flag.  Too bad it's super gay....
BLM hat
Facebook tshirt
Cargo shorts
Flip flops
Rainbow flags
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:49:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Under Armour? Fuck, I wear UA every day. What am I going to do?!?!

Buy more of it!!!
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:50:00 PM EDT
[#18]
I used to get Grunt Style. Than it became some stupid ass bro tapout derivative. Douchebag wannabe tough guys ruin everything.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:55:48 PM EDT
[#19]
OMG we need to get them to eat their own. Wear Northface and similar company apparel while protesting and waving Trump flags. Flip the script on them.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top