Page / 3
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:26:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:27:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:28:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Does that article allow comments?

I'm getting ready to leave the house and don't have time.

Anytime you see the term "whiteness," you should politely call out the user for use of a racial pejorative.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:28:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Hot dogs are phallic shaped because the patriarchy demands you put penises in your mouth.

#NoMoreRapeDogs
View Quote

RAPEDOGS is rayciss. Its. RAPEDAWGS

Wait a minute.... let's not get too carried away here... they might try the same with olive gardens bread sticks...

If that happens... they'll have to make vagene bread bowls... this may prove to be quite an expensive endeavor especially if they're still endless for the economically oppressed!
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:32:05 PM EDT
[#5]
There isn’t a shit big enough I could take on these peoples faces to justify this bullshit.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:32:53 PM EDT
[#6]
A whole lot of retarded word salad that boils down to "brown people without a victim complex".

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:34:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Anyone who sees themselves as an American, first and foremost, is labeled as “White.”

A “White Hispanic” is an Hispanic American who first and foremost sees himself as an American.

“Whiteness” is just another word for Patriotism.
View Quote

They're using the power of turbofaggotry to get nu-wave Jim Crow segregation! And we're the bigots!
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:34:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Racism is so inbred into the left.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:38:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep.  it's easier to scream "RACISM!!!" than it is to debate the facts.   They think we'll cowar at being called a racist.  I just call them a retard and move on.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:39:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Anyone who sees themselves as an American, first and foremost, is labeled as “White.”
A “White Hispanic” is an Hispanic American who first and foremost sees himself as an American.
“Whiteness” is just another word for Patriotism.
View Quote
Any time the Left uses the term “white,” what they mean is “Western.”
“White culture” is “Western culture.” “White Supremacy,” really means “Western Superiority.”
(Oops, I mean “Western Supremacy.”  )
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:39:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Joe Biden-If you're black and you don't vote for me, then you ain't black!
WAPO: MULTIRACIAL WHITENESS

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:41:50 PM EDT
[#12]
All those from any and all cultures, ethnicities, races,  etc.. not following the left agenda in regard to western civilization..
Obviously multicultural white supremacists, multicultural nazis..

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:45:51 PM EDT
[#13]
WAPO actually printed a euphemism for race traitor, fuckin
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:47:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Whiteness = real Americans, those who are builders of wealth, hard working & responsible citizens and parents, who believe in the American Dream.
View Quote

Oh....so....success???
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:51:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Two weeks ago I was a "Clinger."

Last week I was a "Insurrectionist."

Now I'm a "Multiracial Whitey."

Talk about an identity crisis.

Somebody wake me when I'm just a "Citizen."
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:53:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Its just a convenient way to shame and ostracize.

since they can't win arguments with logic, they simply ostracize the individual as being invalid by being racist.

It has nothing to do with race and everything to do with shutting down conversation.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:54:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
So basically, black, Mexican, and Asian people who voted for Trump are white now?  I don't even understand how they come up with this shit.  The left wants so badly to be racist, but they're also so desperate to just hate Trump supporters that they fail at racism by ignoring skin color when it suits them.  It's so damn bizarre.  "You white supremicist!"  "uhm.... I be black bro"  "Well you're white to me!"
View Quote

Leftists/progressives are sick individuals.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 3:00:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
So basically, black, Mexican, and Asian people who voted for Trump are white now?  I don't even understand how they come up with this shit.  The left wants so badly to be racist, but they're also so desperate to just hate Trump supporters that they fail at racism by ignoring skin color when it suits them.  It's so damn bizarre.  "You white supremicist!"  "uhm.... I be black bro"  "Well you're white to me!"
View Quote

It was never enough that other people had to play along with what someone decided to identify themselves as.  Now you have to play along with what someone decides to identify you as.  
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 3:01:35 PM EDT
[#19]
"Comments not available on this story." No fucking shit.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 3:02:22 PM EDT
[#20]
Send her an email.  I let her know she is an example of someone educated beyond their intelligence.

[email protected]
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 3:09:18 PM EDT
[#21]
Satan loves you no matter what color you are!
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 3:09:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
It's impossible for me to put into words how sick I am of this shit.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 3:10:25 PM EDT
[#23]
This video was eye-opening, all this stuff is based on "critical race theory" which is essentially Marxism applied to race instead of economic class.

The New Wave of Communism: Critical Theory | America Uncovered
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 3:12:46 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 3:13:15 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 3:14:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Send her an email.  I let her know she is an example of someone educated beyond their intelligence.

[email protected]
View Quote

She knows EXACTLY what she is doing.  And she knows what the truth is.  The problem is that the truth will not push her agenda.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 3:14:39 PM EDT
[#27]
Mental gymnastics at play.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 3:17:25 PM EDT
[#28]
And to those that think this will go away after Trump is gone. This is the play book and will be used on Pence or Cruz or whoever is dumb enough to stand up against the swamp.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 3:19:52 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I live in bizarro world the concept of "judging someone by the content of their character, not the color of their skin" is now racist.
View Quote

“For voters who see the very act of acknowledging one’s racial identity as itself racist, the politics of multiracial whiteness reinforces their desired approach to colorblind individualism.”

Bolded = bad
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 3:22:33 PM EDT
[#30]
Left-speak for Western Civilisation, i.e. Christianity
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 3:27:34 PM EDT
[#31]
Washington Times are a bunch of racists who can't fathom why Trump got A LOT of black and Latino votes... therefore they are coming up with a new way to call them uncle Tom.

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 3:38:24 PM EDT
[#32]
She's an associate professor. Once upon a time if you wrote something this stupid a department head or Dean of something-or-other would send her packing.  The thing reads like it was written by Lindsay et al.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 3:41:13 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
"Multiracial Whiteness"

WTF does that even mean?
View Quote

It means my wife is a coconut. Brown on the outside but white on the inside.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 3:46:30 PM EDT
[#34]
It's because they don't have the balls to just say what they mean. They hate Western Civilization. I don't know why, since we've created a world that is more peaceful, safe and prosperous than any other time in history. But these assholes want to tear it all down. The globalists have their own big agenda. But the useful idiot leftists have to find reasons to justify their SJW bullshit.

My theory is that every other generation has had their big "issues" that needed protesting and marching and rioting. Civil rights, wars, voting rights, whatever. These idiots don't really have anything to complain about, but they have this NEED. Like the pussy hat bitches after Trump got in. "We're pissed off and we aren't going to put up with it!" What exactly are you pissed off about? "The wage gap!" Not real. "Equal rights!" You've already got them. "He wants to grab my pussy!" No. No he doesn't. "AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

Anyway "whiteness" stopped being about race a long time ago. It actually represents democracy, capitalism, Judeo-Christian values, the nuclear family, "the patriarchy", traditional gender roles, property, the sovereign rights of the individual, self reliance, nations with borders, etc.

It's ironic that they don't see their own racism in blaming (or giving credit to) the white man for creating the modern world, which they hate so much. So they have to say stupid shit like "the concept of time is an white man invention. Also math, work ethic, literacy, and wearing pants." "The right to feel safe and secure in your home is whiteness".
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 3:48:41 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

I guess Biden was right about that "you ain't black" comment.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 4:10:15 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
"Multiracial Whiteness"

WTF does that even mean?
View Quote

well. i think its a reality. for along time, i have argued that what is really going on is cultural, not racial. its been my experience that folks are really prejudicial about cultural issues and not so much racial issues. but you can assign (or recognize) that some cultural behaviors seem to be owned by a racial group, and that the entire racial group doesnt embrace this cultural behavior.

one example of this is 'teens' which is simply a code word for young black folks. and its the behavior of the 'teens' that defines them not their race.

so, folks of different races, embracing northern european cultural characteristics are in fact embracing multiracial whiteness. and can be attacked, if they are black, as being 'uncle toms'.

and the attack on western values is what is going on here and the attackers have found that if they can label western values as being racist, they can work at destroying those values. and their alternative is a tribal, group, version of culture where the individual must become part of the group, at the cost of losing his or her individualism.

and group/tribal is just another version (or term) from communism. and since most of the third world is 'tribal' and desirous of immigrating to places where there are economic incentives for doing so, the push is on to turn places like north america and western europe, into third world shitholes. and many in power or who wish to assume that power, are willing to allow this to happen, as long as they get to stay in power. if you build it, they will come.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 4:14:16 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
"Multiracial Whiteness"

WTF does that even mean?
View Quote

It means your culture is not equal and must be put to the sword.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 4:19:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 4:22:41 PM EDT
[#39]
Blacks who did not vote for Biden must be white because he told them they weren't black if they didn't vote for him.

When the MSM let Biden get away with saying such a stupid racist thing it was very telling.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 4:22:44 PM EDT
[#40]
Damn, better than I expected...........

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 4:24:25 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
"Multiracial Whiteness"

WTF does that even mean?
View Quote

"Uncle Tom's"
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 4:29:19 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 4:31:09 PM EDT
[#43]
“Black white supremacy must be stopped!”
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 4:32:46 PM EDT
[#44]
@Bohr_Adam

Starting to see why the fiercest "white nationalists" are Mexican yet?
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 4:34:16 PM EDT
[#45]
All people of all races sickitate me.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 4:37:57 PM EDT
[#46]
Author and article are full of shit.

And she's a professor.

God, save our republic.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 4:38:12 PM EDT
[#47]
I'm looking forward to seeing a soyboy gets his ass kicked when he calls a black guy an ofey motherfucker.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 4:40:47 PM EDT
[#48]
It's amazing to me how intelligent people can have a view of the world where it is easier to say black and brown people are white supremacists rather than black and brown people have different political opinions.

Instead of identifying the cognitive dissonance and realizing the root cause is a skewed world view they double down and spin even further.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 4:42:30 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
All people of all races sickitate me.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 4:44:50 PM EDT
[#50]
So, if you voted for Trump, you are a race traitor?  Jesus.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top