BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:57:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
In 10 years history books will go from the 44th to the 46th president. He won’t even have a spot.

When kids asked about 45 teachers will gasp and say we don’t talk about that dark period in history.
View Quote

Yep.  He's gonna be like the 13th floor on an elevator button panel.

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:03:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Trump has a 80 million man army, that doesn't cost him a dime, if he is willing to give orders.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:05:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Trump laid everything on the line for us and a few people got butthurt over a tweet, come on man.  Ya'll gonna get tired of hearing that phrase real quick.  I listen to members talking about their 2a hill they are gonna die for.  Take a good look at what you're going up against.  Your opponents can burn and loot cities and what happens, the police gets fired.  Your opponents steal the elections of what supposed to be the greatest nation on earth and what happens, our president has to go into hiding.  That 75 million I hear about will be reduced to 75 losers real quick.  Your opponents have everything going for them and nothing will slow them down.  Better tweet while you can,  DJT did and look at what it got him.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:07:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Step outside of that MAGA bubble and you'd see that his Twitter trolling rubbed a lot of people the wrong way.

He could've won easily even with the alleged cheating had he not always catered to his basement dwelling base online.
View Quote

In 1980 Reagan and the other republican (GOPe) running got a combined almost 50 million votes.
In 1984 Reagan (wildly popular) increased that vote by about 9% without a GOP establishment vote splitter.

In 2016 Trump got just shy of 63 million votes.
In 2020 Trump increased that by just about 9% to 74,223,254

Every politician rubs some people the wrong way, you look at the net gain (or loss) from the first to second election to judge.

2008 Obama 69,498,516
2012 Obama 65,915,795
Net loss - 3,582,721

Obama had media cheer leaders.
Trump had twitter.

The assertion that Trump's tweets cost him votes is the projection of people who didn't like Trump to begin with.

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:12:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I believe this to be a fact.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In 10 years history books will go from the 44th to the 46th president. He won't even have a spot.

When kids asked about 45 teachers will gasp and say we don't talk about that dark period in history.
I believe this to be a fact.

I think more likely he'll be briefed mentioned and grossed over as the racist hateful president we healed from.

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:15:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Its either one big FUCK YEAH!!! or one big let down that will sink the soul.  No in between.  Come Trump...don't let us down.
View Quote

There’s still time for him to redeem himself. Everything balances on a hope and a prayer. His field of Patriots will stand with him.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:20:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Haven't heard shit out S.P. or Gen. Flynn either. I still feel something's going to drop. Want to be something, but, probably nothing, IDK?? Just seems weird, not even crickets out of anyone or anything.  
10ring
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:20:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Hope he swipes all the shitpaper roll holders in the White House.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:21:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Remember the boyfriend of the Georgia governors daughter?  Dies in a car wreck day after he calls for audit?  Witnesses heard “explosions”?  Just a coincidence I’m sure, just like him stonewalling any investigation of the election from that point forward.  This isn’t a Hollywood movie, communists play for keeps.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump is an older man, he has a young son and older kids as well. Do not think for a minute his behavior and lack of accessibility has anything to do with his own will or desire. I am sure he has been told either outright or in less obvious ways that his family might be prone to accidents if he doesn't comply. That or incarceration for his older children and himself on well developed false charges.

I think we are on our own from now on. He did all he could and I hope he enjoys the 10 or so years he probably has left in life.

Remember the boyfriend of the Georgia governors daughter?  Dies in a car wreck day after he calls for audit?  Witnesses heard “explosions”?  Just a coincidence I’m sure, just like him stonewalling any investigation of the election from that point forward.  This isn’t a Hollywood movie, communists play for keeps.

That’s true. All it would take are a few notes put under a few pillows inside their “secure” homesteads to make it clear “we can get to you all”
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:22:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Trump is out in a few days and the only questions are how much will they go after him & if he will flee the country to avoid prosecution.   He is just old news at this point ...

Biden's handlers have understood that Trump sank himself with his insane tweets & daily TV appearances.  

Trump proved the rule that "Less is More" who tweeted & talked himself out of office.

Expect less much "Media Overload" from Presidents going forward.
View Quote

You really think Stupid Joe got more votes than Ozero?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:27:01 PM EDT
[#11]
We most definitely have NOT seen the last of Trump.

Maybe not run again but he will be back and with a vengeance IMHO.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:33:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
In 10 years history books will go from the 44th to the 46th president. He won’t even have a spot.

When kids asked about 45 teachers will gasp and say we don’t talk about that dark period in history.
View Quote

I disagree. The first sentence in the description will be: "The only president in US history to be impeached twice!"
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:12:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

You think they will stop on Trump. They are just getting started. Banks already dropping him, losing big city contracts, no one will want to be seen with him after he leaves. He needs to go all in now or never.

Donald Trump's plan to move to Mar-a-Lago faces challenges
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:18:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Trump has probably been made an offer he couldn't refuse.

"You are going to shut up and walk away from all of this. You will get hit hard (business wise), you are going to take those hits and not say anything. You will stay quiet and we will let you get back to doing your thing in a couple of years. Speak out against us or try to do anything related to politics and we will completely bankrupt you and your family and see to it you die in prison"

And they are going to go after him anyway.

View Quote

That's basically it.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:20:21 PM EDT
[#15]
I imagine his last 2 months of overshooting that finally blew up in his face on the 6th, was a reality reset.  My guess is he's finally said "Aw F' it I'm done" or sulking - probably both.  My guess is he's a little spooked that this impeachment might actually happen, and he needs to take a more sedate position if he's going to avoid fallout, or at to assure that certain Pardon, if he just keeps his head down.  Smart play.
G Bush wasn't that different toward his end either.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:20:44 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Trump is out in a few days and the only questions are how much will they go after him & if he will flee the country to avoid prosecution.   He is just old news at this point ...
Biden's handlers have understood that Trump sank himself with his insane tweets & daily TV appearances.  
Trump proved the rule that "Less is More" who tweeted & talked himself out of office.
Expect less much "Media Overload" from Presidents going forward.
View Quote
HOLY SHIT MAN, it's awful early to be going for most factually incorrect post of 2021.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:21:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Trump is busy moving all his stuff to mar-a-lago. He’s been silenced on every platform. How do you expect to hear from him?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:28:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Once the CIA servers arrive from Germany, Biden is toast.

Trust the plan.

WWG1WGA
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:29:39 PM EDT
[#19]
They were called disappearniks
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:30:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Haven't heard shit out S.P. or Gen. Flynn either. I still feel something's going to drop. Want to be something, but, probably nothing, IDK?? Just seems weird, not even crickets out of anyone or anything.  
10ring
View All Quotes
Quoted:
10ring

My thought? "Shut up or we kill you last" changes a lot of minds when the speaker is holding a photo of your family with knives to their throats.

Unfortunately with communists being what they are - that won't protect them. President Trump and associates are in mortal danger and any deals they may have made for their lives are null and void in a few days - at the whim of those who hate them utterly.

Quoted:

I don't dare hold even a sliver of hope for that. The game has been lost - we're lining up for our next match.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:31:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
They have been successful in demoralizing us all. What more could they accomplish? Short of throwing us in the gulag??
View Quote

Not even close!!

I'm not demoralized at all.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:34:13 PM EDT
[#22]
If you want to step up and fight lets say "the swamp" you better fucking win.
He lost.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:37:46 PM EDT
[#23]
We seriously need a military industrial complex speech from Trump.
Only for internet censorship.
For historical purposes.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:57:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

He had four fucking years to play kingmaker with an alternative platform, and never did.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump used Twitter to great effect and to the point the MSM has to cover him. When he was banned, he was silenced.

He had four fucking years to play kingmaker with an alternative platform, and never did.

Maybe because if he did, then no one would have known how far the leftists would go to erase him.
He put a spotlight on zuck and jack and now half of the US knows the kind of shit they are.
This was on purpose.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 4:16:40 PM EDT
[#25]
Our media and social media do the democrats bidding. The owners and employees of these companies are willing participants because they themselves are “leftwing political activists”.  Trump easily handled the Washington SwAmp. But social media, msm is hard to over come when they can have total control of what you see and hear. Moving forward  Republicans will get no stage and only bad press. Democrats will get the entire stage and only positive press.

Since Trump won in 2016 it got that way more and more. They (MSM/Social Media) finally figured out, hey let’s just delete this guys Twitter, Facebook and not report on him. Then there will be no opposition to sleepy JoE.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 4:32:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Maybe because if he did, then no one would have known how far the leftists would go to erase him.
He put a spotlight on zuck and jack and now half of the US knows the kind of shit they are.
This was on purpose.
View Quote

Sure, but do you think anything will be done about it?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 4:46:25 PM EDT
[#27]
I’m believing the ultimate deep state circuit breaker shut him down.  As in shut up and go away if you ever want to have a hope of your children ever having any semblance of a normal life.  Life or death, your choice.  He was just completely beaten.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 4:47:25 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Trump's tweets and daily media lectures did not cost him the election. A mountain of election fraud did.
View Quote
When I opened up Yahoo to check may mail, there was an article about Trump not going to Bidet's inauguration and said something to the effect of "after months of trying to delegitimize Biden's victory with baseless allegations of mass voter fraud and spurring on his supporters who stormed the Capitol."

Pissed off they turned off comments on all these media sites.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 4:51:19 PM EDT
[#29]
He is already gone, it's over the theft is complete
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 4:51:58 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Get outta here with that shit.

All I'm saying is I've never had a president that didn't completely dominate the news cycle. Bush, Obama, Trump, the media couldn't help themselves.

Now Biden, he's like a ghost. He's around. He just pops up at odd times.
View Quote
Biden is the creepy great uncle that no one talks about who just sits and watches TV and rambles to himself during family get together. He is president in title only.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 4:55:25 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Idk what it is, the Don has something up his sleeve. Whether it’s to make life miserable for the incoming commie POS, or flip this country upside down, Trumps preparing for something.
View Quote

He's preparing for the beaches of south florida and bringing his golf gear. What he had up this sleeve was tricking half the country into thinking he was going to change things for the better as an "outsider" who flip flopped into a Republican overnight after a lifetime of liberalism. Abra cadabra bitch.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 4:57:39 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

There's a rumor that he's undergoing accelerated military free-fall training and advanced weapon craft so that when the SMUs jump in during the inauguration to arrest Biden and team he can jump with them and take control right on the objective area.  Probably just a rumor but who knows?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Idk what it is, the Don has something up his sleeve. Whether it’s to make life miserable for the incoming commie POS, or flip this country upside down, Trumps preparing for something.

There's a rumor that he's undergoing accelerated military free-fall training and advanced weapon craft so that when the SMUs jump in during the inauguration to arrest Biden and team he can jump with them and take control right on the objective area.  Probably just a rumor but who knows?

Thank you for the day brightener.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 4:57:43 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Idk what it is, the Don has something up his sleeve. Trumps preparing for something.
View Quote

Yeah, to leave office
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 4:59:06 PM EDT
[#34]
hopefully Mr Trump will be in Florida, getting ready to play golf.
Melania will be there sitting on a lounge chair sipping a drink, Baron will be talking with Ivanka and Jared. Don Jr will be reading the paper and laughing at the fake news.

I wish Mr Trump a awesome retirement, I hope me makes more money, funds a conservative talking platform and relaxes. He had a awesome/shitty four years, time to enjoy himself.
Thanks for the boost in my 401k Mr Trump! It won't last under sleepy Joe.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 5:03:42 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

I really want to believe this, but I'm losing hope. We shall see.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 5:05:05 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Maybe he's busy prying off all the 'J' and 'B' keys on the White House computers....
View Quote

Well, Kamala is president, so really he should be jacking off onto all the keyboards.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 5:09:31 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

See, now that's an interesting thought, but when even those around him were nothing but swamp spies and roadblock experts, how does one expect Trump to have toppled this criminal enterprise we call government in this nation?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 5:13:12 PM EDT
[#38]
Dudes legit worried of being charged. Of course he claimed up.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 5:13:22 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
10ring
View Quote

They all went dark the precise instant they ran out of options.

They weren't silent before, when they were actually planning suits/etc.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 5:16:28 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
10ring

“It’s 87D chess, he’s got something big coming in two weeks, just wait for the de-class.....”

Lol. So gullible.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 5:19:21 PM EDT
[#41]
Buy he plays 4D chess , no body knows.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 5:19:56 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

This was on purpose.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump used Twitter to great effect and to the point the MSM has to cover him. When he was banned, he was silenced.

This was on purpose.

By that dumb logic, he should let himself be killed by an Antifa nutcase to show us how crazy they are.

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 5:21:29 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
10ring

All the bombshell stuff they claimed (Wood, Powell, etc) were never brought to court. They sued for the piddly stuff that got nowhere. All the “bombshell claims” never were brought. Odd isn’t it?

They leaked it and broadcast it all day all over the news, Twitter, etc.

People here, there, and everywhere repeated the claims.

Then nothing was brought to court and no proof presented.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 5:23:35 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

See, now that's an interesting thought, but when even those around him were nothing but swamp spies and roadblock experts, how does one expect Trump to have toppled this criminal enterprise we call government in this nation?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"I'm moving to Parler."

Circa 2018 or whenever it was that Jack censored his first tweet.

That's all it would have taken and Twitter would be nothing but a memory, and communist radicals would be complaining about being silenced, instead.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 5:24:24 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

“It’s 87D chess, he’s got something big coming in two weeks, just wait for the de-class.....”

Lol. So gullible.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
10ring

Lol. So gullible.

Lol.  So satisfied.

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 5:25:01 PM EDT
[#46]
... all according to the demoRATS plan
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 5:36:00 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Get outta here with that shit.

All I'm saying is I've never had a president that didn't completely dominate the news cycle. Bush, Obama, Trump, the media couldn't help themselves.

Now Biden, he's like a ghost. He's around. He just pops up at odd times.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 5:37:04 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

By that dumb logic, he should let himself be killed by an Antifa nutcase to show us how crazy they are.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This was on purpose.

Could you even imagine the theories that would spring up?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 5:45:45 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

I think he will spend the rest of his life, and good part of his fortune battling what the US government throws at him.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 5:47:54 PM EDT
[#50]
One worlders may have made threats on him. Who knows. I think he knows the optics the media put on the rally, and he may be just holding off until Obiden is sworn in, to go all out on them. Maybe he just doesn't want the Senate to impeach, so He's being quiet so he can run again in 4 if he's healthy.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top