Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:42:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:43:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I simply paraphrased your previous post where you compared us to leftists.  Leftists are massive pieces of shit, in case you didn't know.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I never said that. Thanks for projecting, though.

I simply paraphrased your previous post where you compared us to leftists.  Leftists are massive pieces of shit, in case you didn't know.

If you’re angry with the comparison, than quit acting like it. I don’t know why you’re mad at me for noticing it. My wife does this when I tell her she’s acting like her mom.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:47:09 PM EDT
[#3]
I’m a fan of anyone who supports the 2A.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:48:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Bumpstocks?

I unsubscribed the fuckin fudd POS's channel.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hickok45 on the shitlist but honestly I can't remember why

Bumpstocks?

I unsubscribed the fuckin fudd POS's channel.

This.  I liked his videos, but when he did some full-auto/bump-stock (I forget which) videos and came out against bump-stocks being allowable, I suddenly had other things I'd rather watch.  Bumps for me and not for thee.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:51:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

If you’re angry with the comparison, than quit acting like it. I don’t know why you’re mad at me for noticing it. My wife does this when I tell her she’s acting like her mom.
View Quote

Now you're projecting because I certainly am not mad about anything.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:06:39 PM EDT
[#6]
The one I have been watching lately is Iv8888, they have all kinds of content.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:25:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

He's the one clown that really rubs me the wrong way, a bloviating idiot with just enough knowledge to be dangerous
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:47:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Nutnfancy
View Quote

yep. No one cares about your watches and shitty knives bro... he was decent back in '10-12 when he was doing the hiking vids
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:49:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

So I know he fucked up a larue rifle and blamed them, he grabbed pictures of a member's gun and claimed it was his gun, and he went on a rant that civilians shouldn't own body armor. What else has he done?
View Quote
Not sure exactly what happened but didn't he turn into a whiny bitch and pull as his Esse knives videos after he didn't get his cookie from them?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 4:03:03 PM EDT
[#10]
I like MG Mike.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 4:06:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

He’s an idiot.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 4:08:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

This. The fact that he has training classes for LEO/SWAT blows my mind.
View Quote

My biggest gripe with Botkin is his retarded fan base who thinks he’s gods gift to shooting.

The kid is a paper A-Class who gets destroyed at matches. We literally have ten or so guys just locally who would smoke him in overall skill level.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 4:22:34 PM EDT
[#13]
I also like Canadian Prepper. He is far from perfect, but he's about as far right as someone can be and still be Canadian.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 4:24:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Literally a shill who has been caught selling reviews for predetermined prices.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:32:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

What makes you think we're a community?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Most of them are shills. Even the shills post a nugget of wisdom or put out useful information here and there.  

It does our community no good to tear each other down.

What makes you think we're a community?
And this is why the left wins. When Obama was in office various people willing fell on their sword to protect the narrative.

Others, like the entire tech industry, don't even need marching orders. They know who to support and who to attack, it comes as natural as breathing to them.

But the "right" (or whatever you want to call "us") go out of their way to target our own side.

Who gives a shit if someone is a "shill"? Who cares if someone has a funny voice"

Notice how you don't hear this kind of shit from liberals. They also don't entertain themselves with silly little red dawn scenerios.

They don't do that because it's a fake scenerios that comes from a made up hollywood movie. They do things that matter. Like volunteer at the polls. Run for city council. Stick together.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:34:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
And this is why the left wins. When Obama was in office various people willing fell on their sword to protect the narrative.

Others, like the entire tech industry, don't even need marching orders. They know who to support and who to attack, it comes as natural as breathing to them.

But the "right" (or whatever you want to call "us") go out of their way to target our own side.

Who gives a shit if someone is a "shill"? Who cares if someone has a funny voice"

Notice how you don't hear this kind of shit from liberals. They also don't entertain themselves with silly little red dawn scenerios.

They don't do that because it's a fake scenerios that comes from a made up hollywood movie. They do things that matter. Like volunteer at the polls. Run for city council. Stick together.
View Quote

It is because they have no independent thoughts.  Their side by definition is a collective thinking group of sheep.

This side is more independent and it shows.  And I like it that way.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:34:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I don't "Hate" any of them. Some are just more bloviated than others. As wit all things on the internet, take with a very large grain of salt.
View Quote

This should be the only response.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:36:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

He isn't "our own", he is a fudd piece of shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You need help, man.
Threads like this is what makes this site look like a bunch of assholes who eat their own.

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:36:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Here's an idea.  With all the attacks on the various social media platforms on the 2nd amendment, what better time is there to shut the fuck up about this and simply not watch the videos from the guys you hate.
View Quote

We need a like button.

Some people here gossip and carry on like little jr high school girls.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:47:00 PM EDT
[#20]
Demo Ranch, because Matt never takes a Pro-2A stand.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:56:55 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

This. The fact that he has training classes for LEO/SWAT blows my mind.
View Quote

I had to look that up, lol. That kid has zero business teaching anything.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 8:13:59 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

It is because they have no independent thoughts.  Their side by definition is a collective thinking group of sheep.

This side is more independent and it shows.  And I like it that way.
View Quote

It's not "independent", it's petty, backstabbing, and self defeating.

But your train of thought is why we will never ever win.

And your never going to March out of the woods in your "kit" carrying your "ruck" and defeat the UN. Because the way to win is to pick a side, stick to it, and form a cohesive show of force to the enemy.

Which isn't going to happen but I'm sure you like it that way.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 8:20:57 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol. Okay.
I’ll let you get back to talking about your hate list, then. Sorry for interrupting.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 8:22:49 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I'll bet if you go to DU or any other liberal site there won't be a thread on which liberal do you hate.

The fact we have these kinds of thread, especially with all the other shit going on in the world, is one of the symptoms of why we are losing.

Why in the blue fuck would we "hate" guns and preppers and people talking about guns and prepping?!?  

And why would a thread with that title have a single post in it, much less a pile on.
View Quote
Yep. The more time I spend here, the more I get tired of the infighting. Y'all hate everything. Everyone dogpiles everything. Sad
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 8:27:07 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Yep. The more time I spend here, the more I get tired of the infighting. Y'all hate everything. Everyone dogpiles everything. Sad
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'll bet if you go to DU or any other liberal site there won't be a thread on which liberal do you hate.

The fact we have these kinds of thread, especially with all the other shit going on in the world, is one of the symptoms of why we are losing.

Why in the blue fuck would we "hate" guns and preppers and people talking about guns and prepping?!?  

And why would a thread with that title have a single post in it, much less a pile on.

I agree. Grown ass men making hate lists is sad and embarrassing . Especially when this shit comes up in web searches.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 8:34:13 PM EDT
[#26]
Yankee Marshall, Hickock, Yaeger, Demolition Ranch, Nutnfancy, Donut Operator, sootch00, Forgotten Weapons, SOTAR, Honest Outlaw, Gun Nuts Media has to be one of the biggest ass clowns

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 8:38:47 PM EDT
[#27]
I don't hate any of them.

But I definitely like channels like Forgotten Weapons and C&Rsenal that do informative pieces on guns that usually were military issue or used...

as opposed to the "Military Arms Channel" which usually is a guy just shooting a gun or talking about an accessory that was usually NOT military issue or used.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 8:51:50 PM EDT
[#28]
I like how passionate MrGandG is about the 2a, and I enjoy his videos as well.

I used to like Herrera for the same reason, but he's becoming all tenny-bopper meme shit all the time.

I find MAC a bit off-putting for reasons I can't put my finger on, but I still watch most of his videos. Ditto Garand Thumb.

I already mentioned liking Harrell, but I have to give a shout out to Forgotten Weapons. Ian is like the Bob Ross of guns. I also really like Danny on Taofladermaus (less so officer Greg). And I religiously watch AKOU. I don't know how much of Robski's shtick is shtick,  but I eat it up.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 9:11:32 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Yankee Marshall, Hickock, Yaeger, Demolition Ranch, Nutnfancy, Donut Operator, sootch00, Forgotten Weapons, SOTAR, Honest Outlaw, Gun Nuts Media has to be one of the biggest ass clowns

View Quote

I know my content isn't for everyone. I'm sure Youtube will axe my channel soon, so those that don't like my work will be happy.

Facebook has already killed me on their platform.

God Bless

Chad
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 9:20:38 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I only watch 9Hole, Harrell, and sometimes MAC.
View Quote

The problem with the 9hole guy is he gets impatient and starts slapping off rounds when he has a miss. He sometimes turns one miss into four.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 9:21:47 PM EDT
[#31]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You need help, man.
Threads like this is what makes this site look like a bunch of assholes who eat their own.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/57330/Hickok45-883094.png

I believe he was a history teacher too
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 9:22:59 PM EDT
[#32]
Garand thumb. I can't fucking stand watching him talk.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 9:25:28 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I know my content isn't for everyone. I'm sure Youtube will axe my channel soon, so those that don't like my work will be happy.

God Bless

Chad
View Quote

I'm probably the only one doesn't know, but just for clarity, which one are you?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 9:26:45 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I'm probably the only one doesn't know, but just for clarity, which one are you?
View Quote

School of the American Rifle - AKA SOTAR
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 9:52:50 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

God Bless

Chad
View Quote

If you are the guy from Gun Nuts Media lying about Paul Harrell, I cannot say I am all that concerned about your demise.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 9:56:56 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Sootch/Sensible Prepper. I don't know if he is still around, but all his "reviews" are the same. It's "important" and "high-quality" and "highly recommended"
View Quote
This x1000
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:15:04 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

If you are the guy from Gun Nuts Media lying about Paul Harrell, I cannot say I am all that concerned about your demise.
View Quote

I like Paul Harrell. I can't say that that I am familiar with Gun Nuts Media. I run School of the American Rifle.

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:24:30 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I like Paul Harrell. I can't say that that I am familiar with Gun Nuts Media. I run School of the American Rifle.

View Quote

As a serious competitive shooter, you have good shit. An excellent resource which looks to a level of detail which is often overlooked or simply ignored by others.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:33:33 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

As a serious competitive shooter, you have good shit. An excellent resource which looks to a level of detail which is often overlooked or simply ignored by others.
View Quote

I appreciate the kind words. I sincerely appreciate it.

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:36:33 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Majority of them are annoying. The video format attracts the "look at me" not "here's good information" types. The fudds are a dime a dozen and they're basically useless to watch.

I hate GarandThumb because he decided that his wife of two kids wasn't good enough so he cheated on her with a SHOT show whore.
View Quote

Can I see a pic of this SHOT show ho ?

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:44:29 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

@MDGunSmith Have never heard of your channel before but will take a look.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:45:58 PM EDT
[#42]
Nutnfancy
Tries to be edgy in his reviews, and it takes him 45 mins to accomplish what could be done in 1/3 of that time.  He also lost all his credibility to me when he called the Century RAS47 the "gold standard AK" then proceeded to shit on the Arsenal SAM7.

Lucas Botkin
LARPing edge lord of the YT gun club.  Got to take some of daddy's sweet old cult money to build his business.  Like another user said I find it hilarious he offers classes for LEO/SWAT when he's never served and tries to act like what he does is the equivalent to serving.  He also doesn't take criticism very well.  You could tell he was getting butthurt in the video when him and Daddy Thumb were talking about M16 clones and Daddy Thumb made fun of his abomination of a clone.  He is a skilled shooter on a flat range, no doubt.  Never seeing him in a competition against other shooters when stress is involved makes me wonder how good he really is, though.  I know the one comp he entered he got disqualified from.

He's also a bigot as he was on Instagram referring to a homosexual guy with some derogatory terms, so there's that too.  Honestly though the homosexual dude probably would have whooped that little twerp's ass.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:03:55 PM EDT
[#43]
I can't stand Mr gng just because he post on every other channels gun videos seeking people to go to his channel.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:17:22 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:31:59 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

School of the American Rifle - AKA SOTAR
View Quote

Not gonna sugar coat it. I have enjoyed your content. I stumbled upon it a few weeks ago.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:32:37 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I have pretty much lost interest in most of them. It’s like watching the same reruns over and over again.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:38:07 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I can't stand Mr gng just because he post on every other channels gun videos seeking people to go to his channel.
View Quote

Is that what got you to contribute to a hate list thread?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:50:28 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

Mike is about as pro 2A as anybody on the net, and a patriot who has served his country honorably. We need a million more like him.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:56:45 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Is that what got you to contribute to a hate list thread?
View Quote

Every one has their opinions in this thread . I didn't say I hate him.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:59:24 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@MDGunSmith

You are by far one of my favorite YT channels. I’ve learned a lot from your channel and I’ve been building ARs for 20+ years. Keep up the good work.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top