BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:54:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

For gosh sake, remember not to get her wet!
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 4:32:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I just feel bad for some of these guys....the delusion.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I just feel bad for some of these guys....the delusion.

I feel bad for them too. But i wonder if they will still be touting the 107d chess excuse a day, a month, a year after Biden is in office (well, probably harris at that point). To quintuple down on the full retard, I'm sure we'll see how it Trump's plan all along and then he will come back for reelection in 2024 and really clean house then. Lol. Trump's done. He did his part in manipulating his base. I know folks want to believe, but damn
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 9:27:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I can't imagine how much this is going to suck for people at agencies in DC and businesses around NOVA that can't just close down for the inauguration .
View Quote

Probably democrats

I’ll have a coke
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 9:31:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The people that continue to say obama wasn't so bad, he didn't make any new gun laws, the economy was great (), fail to take into account how he fundamentally changed not only the military, but every other institution in our country. Trump or anyone else didn't stand a chance.

The stage has been set for whomever is pulling the strings for biden.

biden didn't so much get elected, as much as he was put in place. A demented senile idiot is the perfect stooge for the global leaders to control the country.

This is what a real shtf looks like, not a hollywood movie where people bug out to the woods only to emerge victorious in a blaze of gunfire.
View Quote

But we saw post after post by members here showing how gun rights got better under 0bama and worse under Trump!
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 9:39:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Can you imagine if they had taken such extreme measures against BLM and ANTIFA back in June?

Banana Republic.
View Quote
They tore into Trump because he had law enforcement clear a path for him at one point. They didn't do anything rough, just held open a safe corridor while he was going through. Meanwhile, not many blocks away, people were throwing molotovs and rocks at police who were being told to stand there and do nothing.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 9:59:04 AM EDT
[#6]
...and when there ARE no "terrorist" attacks from those evil White Supremacists, then they'll declare their efforts to be totally justified.  "See?   It worked!" they'll crow.  "In fact, it worked so well, this will be the 'new normal.'  Now line up and get your new biometric identity papers for the checkpoints."
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:13:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I think this whole thing is a big ruse so the FBI and the rest of those worthless POS can say they saved the day and justify more laws and funding.
View Quote

BINGO

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:14:40 AM EDT
[#8]
If we cant put the criminal ploiyicians and the cronies in prison, why not build one around them.  Get all the rotten apples in one place and poof, close the gate.  Cant put them in prison, build one around them.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:21:23 AM EDT
[#9]
Maybe Trump will get the troops out and lock the gate.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:28:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Joe is entrenching his position
View Quote

yep, this is all about what this new regime is going to do in the first 100 days to the next 4 years.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:37:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I know you are joking but I would be willing to bet they have either F-22s or F-15Cs doing CAP over the inauguration.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wonder what the CAP is going to be ?

Nobody saying much about an airborne attack.
10 squadrons of Cessna 150's armed with condoms full of Mountain Dew might have an advantage.

I know you are joking but I would be willing to bet they have either F-22s or F-15Cs doing CAP over the inauguration.

it will not be over the inauguration, it will be 40-50 miles away but protecting DC.

You have to get the friendly jets out of the SAM site free fire zone.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:41:10 AM EDT
[#12]
Green zone is for Democrats only you terrorists.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:06:15 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
They tore into Trump because he had law enforcement clear a path for him at one point. They didn't do anything rough, just held open a safe corridor while he was going through. Meanwhile, not many blocks away, people were throwing molotovs and rocks at police who were being told to stand there and do nothing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Can you imagine if they had taken such extreme measures against BLM and ANTIFA back in June?

Banana Republic.

Yup, I clearly remember him walking to St. John's Church which BLM/ANTIFA arsonists ATTEMPTED TO BURN DOWN. Not to mention the vandalism:

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:06:21 AM EDT
[#14]
No doubt they're gonna leave it up from here on out.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:50:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Marshall Law
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 6:41:52 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Next step is to put permanent concrete walls around the entire thing, just like in Israel.
View Quote

The 11th Man?      
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 6:48:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Yup, I clearly remember him walking to St. John's Church which BLM/ANTIFA arsonists ATTEMPTED TO BURN DOWN. Not to mention the vandalism:

https://media2.s-nbcnews.com/j/newscms/2020_23/1575399/st-johns-church-damage-today-inline-200602-03_72e870bbd1a559ce15f359a14f11aeab.fit-1120w.jpg

View Quote

Remember when he stepped across the border into N. Korea? I remember

I dunno what happened in the end, or how they got to him, but he sure seems to have been castrated, because previously the guy had huge brass balls.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:11:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Well regardless of my feelings about the capital breach I can say that it is a uneasy feeling to know that a good portion of the presidential next of succession could have been taken out that day in addition to a good portion of our government.  They were caught flat footed, just another example of how inept our government is.

I am thinking this display is to not only sow fear into Americans but also for foreign entities who watched just how easy it would be topple our government.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:20:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Well regardless of my feelings about the capital breach I can say that it is a uneasy feeling to know that a good portion of the presidential next of succession could have been taken out that day in addition to a good portion of our government.  They were caught flat footed, just another example of how inept our government is.

I am thinking this display is to not only sow fear into Americans but also for foreign entities who watched just how easy it would be topple our government.
View Quote

"could have been taken out".  You mean just like literally every other day?  If that was actually ever a plan, do you think those involved would have telegraphed it by holding massively promoted permitted events?  If that was actually ever a plan, why DIDN'T it happen?  They could NOT have stopped the crowd if they really DID want to do some "domestic terrorism".  Just like Lobby Day 2020.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 4:01:06 AM EDT
[#20]
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top