Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:44:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Nope. I bought something on eBay that was 1 hour away in NC. I am about 20 minutes from Charlotte. It went from Statesville to Greensboro to Charlotte....and then was sent to Mississippi where it sits today. 6 days so far.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:46:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Or Indianapolis or other parts of IN...
View Quote

Yup...I have a priority mail package that was shipped from Texas on Dec. 21 that arrived in Indianapolis on Jan. 2nd.  I'm still waiting for it.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:46:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Priority Mail 2/3 day shipments from me are averaging a week. As in 7 or more calendar days.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:48:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I’m still waiting on stuff shipped on 12/29/20....
View Quote

Waiting since December 21 here...and it was shipped priority mail...
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:51:30 PM EDT
[#5]
don't think so. my cousin mailed a package to me a week before Christmas.  its still not here.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:52:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Its hit or miss.

I ordered a Lee 4 20 pot from Midway last week on Friday night Jan 8th and it was delivered by 3PM Jan 14th.

I ordered 30lbs of hardball lead from Rotometals on Jan 12th and it was accepted by USPS the same day.  

According to my tracking number it's still sitting at the post office.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:53:54 PM EDT
[#7]
I received a priorty package from PHX to DEN in 3 days today.

Shocked!
Shocked I tell ya.

Still waiting on a couple from the first week of the year though.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:09:17 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm waiting on a letter sent from a few states away. Supposedly sent on the 30th of December. Still a no show.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 9:02:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Oxford, MS?
View Quote

Yep.  

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:30:12 AM EDT
[#10]
Not a chance.  2 orders shipped 10 days ago that would normally be 2 days still not here.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:41:01 AM EDT
[#11]
It’s seems here in Ohio, anything going through the Akron, Ohio hub is a black hole.

I ship USPS for my business. Since late October, every package that went through Akron was a 10-21 day delay. Every single package.

These packages, for the last 10 years I have been in business, were averaging 2-3 day delivery times even to the West coast. Lost 1 package and maybe had 5 total delayed packages out of about 5000 packages shipped in that time frame.

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:49:49 AM EDT
[#12]
Hell no. Their incompetence is getting worse.

I ordered a woodworking tool and it ships from the manufacturer in Maine. I get a shipment notification from the vendor and the delivery date was last Friday (15th). Gets to Mobile, AL early (Wednesday) so I figured I might actually get it early since I live an hour away from Mobile. Nope. It sits there until Thursday night when the USPS decides to send it to Miami.

Idiots.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top