User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 3:05:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The next person that says “their business their rules” is getting pistol whipped
View Quote

With a howitzer.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 3:11:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 3:13:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

This is weird.  I see your thread in search, but it's not the one I remember, and I can't find the one I'm looking for.  I'll edit my earlier post.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope, that was my thread. I didn’t see any more backlash than usual, considering it was in GD.

This is weird.  I see your thread in search, but it's not the one I remember, and I can't find the one I'm looking for.  I'll edit my earlier post.

This was all I saw:  https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:t-yo0oPSbvgJ:https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/For-uncensored-discussions-/5-2414188/+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-b-1-d

I used the cache URL because the direct one redirects to the main GD page.  Nuked for content added after Google crawled it?
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 3:34:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
This thread needs to be moved because it's talking about something political and that's verboten.

Maybe make a post about "wood plowing" child rapists or seeing communist tits it would get more traction and our communist overlords won't care.
View Quote

We gotta talk in secret code,
*wink*

SO I HEAR THAT RIO-LOVER IS FUCKING UNDERAGE SEX SLAVES IN VARIOUS SOUTH AMERICAN AND ASIAN COUNTRIES! HE SHOULD GET KICKED OFF ARF LIKE ARFCOM GOT KICKED OFF KEYBASE! THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THAT HE SHOULD BE SHOT, AND IM CONCERNED THAT WE ARE SERFS IN AN INTERNET ENVIRONMENT THAT HAS THE SAME SOCIAL MECHANICS AS FEUDALISM.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 3:49:47 AM EDT
[#5]
All the media talking about the site have made it celebrity
Arfcom is Rock N roll, Punk Rock getting banned.

Arfcom should put out a t-shirt of all the places it gets a ban from listed on the back like a 2021 tour.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 3:55:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Not sure why, but Googling a something at site:www.ar15.com is working like shit now.  The forum is far less searchable than it was a few days ago.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 4:01:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
does that delete the gif library or not?

that's all i really want in life anymore.
View Quote

Keybase is an alternate place to go to communicate.  

There is an arfcom group in Keybase  but now it’s going to be shut down due to terms of service.

Has zero to do with this Ar15.com website other than being a refuge for us to go to in the event this place actually gets closed down.  

This is similar to the bullshit with godaddy here.

Deleting the gif library won’t stop gifs from being posted. All those gifs in the library are available on the internet.  It’s just another form of cancel culture which I guess you’re good with.

Link Posted: 1/16/2021 4:05:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Maybe like I'm a moron first.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
that's fucking shitty

ARFCOM = the website you're on right now

DD = 3d printer go brrrrrrrrrt

keybase is an e2e encrypted chat/collab space (sort of like github)

Maybe like I'm a moron first.

Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:01:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Not quite... I pulled the fire alarm on this a few days ago.  While I didn't put direct links out there per CoC, there's plenty of info here to help you download gigs upon gigs with receivers, magazines, and other useful files.  Get to clickin'.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/2411675_PSA-Big-Tech-Kristallnacht-Download-3D-printer-files-NOW-.html
View Quote

@mr_camera_man

Eh. I don't need to click. I'm well aware of where to find these files, seeing as some of the stuff to download was created by me.

I'm concerned that while the communists are trying to wipe anything gun related off of the map, we still have people around that think that censoring and erasing things will appease them. They don't give a fuck if someone's posting an stl file, hell that might even confuse them. Because to be honest, this site could only allow cuddly pictures of cats, and they would still want us gone because of the name of the site and the types of people coming here.

Gun control is not about taking your guns. Gun control is about controlling the types of people that have guns.

Just look at DC or any major city really. Their politicians tell us that even looking at a gun is so scary they should be banned. Yet they cower behind thousands of people with guns on a daily basis, because they control them. Not you.

Not being allowed to post files will not appease them. Only when you can't speak and no one knows your name will they be happy. Banning political talk that goes against them will not appease them. Only when you can't talk about anything they might be happy.

These people are not concerned with what you say. They aren't concerned about guns. They aren't concerned about 3d print files. They are concerned that you even exist. And, no matter how hard you try to appease them, they will not stop until you don't exist.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 9:34:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Why are these files not made available as torrents?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 9:40:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Come to the discord.

For now
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 9:48:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Come to the discord.

For now
View Quote

Link?

Nevermind, I'm already on there
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 9:48:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I read somewhere Signal was acquired by Zoom several months ago.

Oddly, I cannot find anything even remotely to back that up. Not even the odd conspiracy websites.
View Quote

I've seen that mentioned here before.  It's not true, Signal is an independent non-profit.  
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 9:55:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Come to the discord.

For now
View Quote

Can you pm the info as to where?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 9:58:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

https://ubuntu.com/tutorials/irc-server#1-overview

Its probably been a decade or more since I've fired up an IRC client.

But just for the purpose of disseminating information and hosting a directory of links to various torrents, IRC seems like a pretty low cost, easy to implement solution.
View Quote

Just make a channel on one of the big networks.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top