BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:48:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

So I take it your bed is small enough to wash your comforters at home? I also spend 8+ months on the road so where do you suggest I wash them?
@VAGunGuy
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dude at a laundromat turning his nose up
at other dudes at the laundromat.

So I take it your bed is small enough to wash your comforters at home? I also spend 8+ months on the road so where do you suggest I wash them?
@VAGunGuy
I have washed my clothes at a laundromat, but I recognized that I was one of those dudes washing their clothes at the laundromat. I didn't try to pretend that I was anything different.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:48:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Turn the comforter down before sex, that cuts down on the stains, then you can just ask for a new one every Christmas and then donate the old one and get your tax deduction. Problem solved.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:49:47 PM EDT
[#3]
nah they fucked.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:51:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Trainwreck.gif
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:53:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:54:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

How the fuck are they driving something so much newer and nicer than what I can afford?
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:55:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Turn the comforter down before sex, that cuts down on the stains, then you can just ask for a new one every Christmas and then donate the old one and get your tax deduction. Problem solved.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:57:55 PM EDT
[#8]
There's that moment of clarity. ......
Glad to have been of service. .......
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:58:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Help with what? They're great at destroying society.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 8:01:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Look I only come to these things when I have to wash my comforters or I'm on the road, and misfortune has nothing to do with being a 400lb jobless lazy fuck
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You like to feel better by others misfortune, op?

Join date won't be mentioned.

Look I only come to these things when I have to wash my comforters or I'm on the road, and misfortune has nothing to do with being a 400lb jobless lazy fuck

Did you ask them if they are unemployed?

Or are you just assuming because of reasons
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 8:45:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well The handicap placard and asking to "borrow" a dollar was enough signal for me to make my assumption.
@MrTinkles should I ask them their employment status for you?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 8:51:04 PM EDT
[#12]
For all the race baiters out there cool your tits. I'll do 500lb white land whale for my next thread. Would y'all prefer with a hover around or not. LoL some of y'all are unsufferable miserable twats relax it's Friday have a beer and go clean your CPAP.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 8:53:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Who race baited?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 8:55:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Who race baited?
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:01:32 PM EDT
[#15]
They don't do sh*t.  Wear this:
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:10:14 PM EDT
[#16]
I'm eternally grateful to my parents for raising me in such a way that I didn't become the sort of person who feels the impulse to internet-shame random fat people I encounter in my day-to-day life.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:11:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I'm eternally grateful to my parents for raising me in such a way that I didn't become the sort of person who feels the impulse to internet-shame random fat people I encounter in my day-to-day life.
View Quote

Awe bless your heart
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:19:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Awe bless your heart
View Quote

My heart doesn't seem to be the one that needs blessing.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:21:05 PM EDT
[#19]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who race baited?

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/476-342.gif

Can't find any posts? Just admit that you're wrong.
And stop being so cocky.

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:21:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Well The handicap placard and asking to "borrow" a dollar was enough signal for me to make my assumption.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sure why not

You know what they say about assumptions
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:26:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Sure why not

View Quote

Why does anyone that has it, ask to borrow a dollar?

People ask to "borrow" money for gas all of the time, every day. It is never paid back, and was never desperately needed.

Those give the truly in need a bad rap. Hence, stereotyping. And NO as the default answer.

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:29:53 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sure why not

Shit idk man..maybe they are shysters? Maybe they are tricksters?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:30:55 PM EDT
[#23]
Can someone translate the poll into english?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:31:41 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Quoted:

View Quote

Maybe they are short on cash?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:31:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Can someone translate the poll into english?
View Quote

The poll is biased af. Ignore it.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:34:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Can't find any posts? Just admit that you're wrong.
And stop being so cocky.

View Quote

LoL I'm not right or wrong. So keep keep it up you might finally break 4 posts an hour since you've been here
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:35:32 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

We can maybe all day long, we wont know till the question is asked
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:35:34 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

That's an understatement! What the fuck is going on with that leg!!!
Should I risk it and get close enough to find out if I can smell gangrene?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That’s one lumpy person

That's an understatement! What the fuck is going on with that leg!!!
Should I risk it and get close enough to find out if I can smell gangrene?

RACISTS1111111!

Can't you tell that the poor man is undernourished because he probably lives in a food desert! You bigwig white supremacists should be giving him to food from your tables as reparations.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:36:14 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

LoL I'm not right or wrong. So keep keep it up you might finally break 4 posts an hour since you've been here
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:36:27 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:39:01 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Nope, it is a placebo and help keep everyone calm.
View Quote

Fight Club Airline safty card
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:40:04 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

That is fair enough to ask, but the reality is they are generally full of shit. I gave a guy $10 and my business card with my address for gas money so that he could send it back to me once. ONCE.

He fucked all of those truly in need that ever come my way.

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:40:25 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Quoted:

View Quote

Working that post count I see
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:43:09 PM EDT
[#34]
Grow up and fix a standard poll and question and normal people will answer..

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:44:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Help what?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:44:07 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
More evidence....
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/520330/PXL_20210115_225123582-1780742.jpg
View Quote

WTF is that!?!?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:45:21 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:45:42 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote
Degenerate shitposting on this site's resources won't be tolerated son. Moving along now.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:46:33 PM EDT
[#39]
Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:47:56 PM EDT
[#40]

Which one is the real gum ball machine?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:48:04 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Degenerate shitposting on this site's resources won't be tolerated son. Moving along now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:52:39 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

That is fair enough to ask, but the reality is they are generally full of shit. I gave a guy $10 and my business card with my address for gas money so that he could send it back to me once. ONCE.

View Quote

Hotel I was staying at before Thanksgiving I would go out side and smoke. Every day at 4:30 pm ( I was on nights) this older gentleman would drive up to the vacant lot beside there in a beater El Camino that sounds really good ??. He would feed and water the stray cats there. I noticed he had a hell of a limp too. Well after seeing that I made some ASSUMPTIONS he was probably on a fixed income. But doing his best to take care of the lord's little creatures. I finally caught up with him a few days before Thanksgiving gave him $100 in cash and 4 big bags of meow mix. He cried some and we had to hug it out for a bit. Vet missing a leg which he admitted was his own fault from a motorcycle accident from drinking to much. Shit happens I get it, but that man was literally taking from his own mouth to feed others. I have respect for sacrifice and owning your own shortcomings.
ETA: I gave him my honey baked ham gift card too from that job. I bet I have better than 1k in gift cards from there and bass pro I really need to use those damn things.....
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:53:26 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:58:52 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Hotel I was staying at before Thanksgiving I would go out side and smoke. Every day at 4:30 pm ( I was on nights) this older gentleman would drive up to the vacant lot beside there in a beater El Camino that sounds really good ??. He would feed and water the stray cats there. I noticed he had a hell of a limp too. Well after seeing that I made some ASSUMPTIONS he was probably on a fixed income. But doing his best to take care of the lord's little creatures. I finally caught up with him a few days before Thanksgiving gave him $100 in cash and 4 big bags of meow mix. He cried some and we had to hug it out for a bit. Vet missing a leg which he admitted was his own fault from a motorcycle accident from drinking to much. Shit happens I get it, but that man was literally taking from his own mouth to feed others. I have respect for sacrifice and owning your own shortcomings.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nice. That is very good on you [Thanks], hence the conflict. There are some good people, and many assholes in this world.

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:02:17 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Nice. That is very good on you [Thanks], hence the conflict. There are some good people, and many assholes in this world.

View Quote

thank you what he was doing was completely thankless. I'm very observant of my surroundings and honestly he was the first person I seen in 2020 that gave me a little hope for 2020.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:03:16 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

You're not far enough south to say bless your heart
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh you really told me. Bless your heart.

You're not far enough south to say bless your heart

I am, bless your heart!
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:05:19 PM EDT
[#48]
The best explanation I have heard on this issue was a doctor out of Australia who had his medical license yanked by explaining the actual science of the sizes of viruses and bacteria and the mesh used in masks.  The actual nano-meter/pico-meter measurements, pure science.

Now I have to use a pencil and paper and a chart of how many pico-meters in a nano-meter in a micro-meter etc. because I'm just a dumb American farmer not used to all these metric measurements and hard science stuff but I can do math.

Basically how it works out, as he says for the common folks.  Using the masks against viruses is comparable to using chain link fence as mosquito netting.  Granted several layers of it and there is a "static cling effect" that is similar to if you coated the chain link fencing grid with sticky goo but never the less the sizes of the holes in the mask membrane compared to the size of the viruses is comparable to using chain link fencing as mosquito netting.

The "good masks" like the real N95s and HEPA filter cartridges are a little better.  Like multiple layers of chicken wire but still not all that effective as mosquito netting even with the static cling effect.

They are effective against bacteria mostly because bacteria would be like size equivalent to common small song birds compared to mosquito size viruses which enough layers you can keep mostly out.

And he had his medical license pulled by the Australian government just for explaining the real science of the actual sizes of viruses and bacteria compared to the sizes of the holes in the filter mesh and making that comparison to the fencing and birds and mosquito size comparisons in an interview with Australian Sky News.

And he gave the actual numbers for the compareable sizes in those pico-meters, nano-meter, micro-meters, etc. . . and I looked up a chart on how many of each in each and did the math with pencil and paper and he is totally correct.  The holes in the filter grid if even the best N95 masks and HEPA filter cartridges is way bigger then the sizes of viruses so they can get through.

To protect against viruses you need an actual "hard kill" air purification system that uses strong UV light or another method to break down the virus structure in the air.  There is a UK company that makes a belt worn air sterilization system that actually has a "hard kill" using a chamber with high wattage UV LEDs running off a battery pack in a fanny pack size unit with a sealed full face mask covering the eyes as well and connecting tubbing to the belt worn unit.  But they are 2-to-3 thousand dollars per unit and backordered to the end of time right now.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:11:39 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
The best explanation I have heard on this issue was a doctor out of Australia who had his medical license yanked by explaining the actual science of the sizes of viruses and bacteria and the mesh used in masks.  The actual nano-meter/pico-meter measurements, pure science.

Now I have to use a pencil and paper and a chart of how many pico-meters in a nano-meter in a micro-meter etc. because I'm just a dumb American farmer not used to all these metric measurements and hard science stuff but I can do math.

Basically how it works out, as he says for the common folks.  Using the masks against viruses is comparable to using chain link fence as mosquito netting.  Granted several layers of it and there is a "static cling effect" that is similar to if you coated the chain link fencing grid with sticky goo but never the less the sizes of the holes in the mask membrane compared to the size of the viruses is comparable to using chain link fencing as mosquito netting.

The "good masks" like the real N95s and HEPA filter cartridges are a little better.  Like multiple layers of chicken wire but still not all that effective as mosquito netting even with the static cling effect.

They are effective against bacteria mostly because bacteria would be like size equivalent to common small song birds compared to mosquito size viruses which enough layers you can keep mostly out.

And he had his medical license pulled by the Australian government just for explaining the real science of the actual sizes of viruses and bacteria compared to the sizes of the holes in the filter mesh and making that comparison to the fencing and birds and mosquito size comparisons in an interview with Australian Sky News.

And he gave the actual numbers for the compareable sizes in those pico-meters, nano-meter, micro-meters, etc. . . and I looked up a chart on how many of each in each and did the math with pencil and paper and he is totally correct.  The holes in the filter grid if even the best N95 masks and HEPA filter cartridges is way bigger then the sizes of viruses so they can get through.

To protect against viruses you need an actual "hard kill" air purification system that uses strong UV light or another method to break down the virus structure in the air.  There is a UK company that makes a belt worn air sterilization system that actually has a "hard kill" using a chamber with high wattage UV LEDs running off a battery pack in a fanny pack size unit with a sealed full face mask covering the eyes as well and connecting tubbing to the belt worn unit.  But they are 2-to-3 thousand dollars per unit and backordered to the end of time right now.
View Quote

I fought it for the longest time but the metric system is superior for CAD. But I still have Mils tho????????
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:29:18 PM EDT
[#50]
Turtle creek laundry. 2 turtles inside the building.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top