Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:22:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Oooh, not just a backlash, but a MAJOR backlash.

It's going to be epic, biblical, glorious!

This backlash.

I don't know about you guys, but I am just hopping with anticipation of this MAJOR backlash.

Hoo boy!
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:25:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:26:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Didn't happen. Show me the proof.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:30:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nothing will happen.
View Quote

FPNI
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 5:04:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Oooh, not just a backlash, but a MAJOR backlash.

It's going to be epic, biblical, glorious!

This backlash.

I don't know about you guys, but I am just hopping with anticipation of this MAJOR backlash.

Hoo boy!
View Quote
lol exactly. There is no "backlash" and all of you with Facebook accounts will continue as normal
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 2:32:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Start going after their infrastructure.
Get ISPs to block access to Facebook. https://www.ar15.com/images/smilies/smiley_smartass.gifhttps://www.ar15.com/images/smilies/smiley_smartass.gif

View Quote

The President of Mexico is saying he's going to take action against Twitter / FB censorship.. Other countries may join in.   I'm wondering if we might see entire countries blocking access.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 3:54:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

The President of Mexico is saying he's going to take action against Twitter / FB censorship.. Other countries may join in.   I'm wondering if we might see entire countries blocking access.
View Quote

I hope that they squeeze these tech scumbags for cash. It's pretty much the norm for the third world.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:56:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The only ones who advocate that seem to be the ones who think they would survive such an event.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Precisely why I advocate for the meteor strike.  No GPS, no internet, no phones, analog TV, cash economy.  Cook with fire.  Meat market is the forest full of deer.  

Human beings need a great reset, just a different one than what the libby's envision.

The only ones who advocate that seem to be the ones who think they would survive such an event.

I would die.  

I'm totally fine with it.  

I'm not an idiot.

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 4:03:11 PM EDT
[#9]
..........a Washington Post report revealed that a great deal of the Capitol Hill riot was planned on Mark Zuckerberg’s platform
View Quote

advantage Mr. Bezos
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 4:04:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Nothing will happen.
View Quote

Zilch. Nada. Niet.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 4:06:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Nothing will happen.

The only real change at this point will be brought on at the end of a gun barrel.

Wake me when the shooting starts.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top