Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 3:15:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Bracken predicted this!
View Quote

Bracken predicted Lobby Day was a bloodbath.  He's a perennial doomer's doomer.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 3:15:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I can see Pelosi come out and tell them to start shooting, and some dumb-ass will do it, even though Pelosi is not in the chain of command.

As we have seen, with Ashli's murder, if the Guard pops a few people, even unarmed people, or mows down a crowd, there will be no justice for those innocent people who get shot.

Martial law hasn't been declared. Shooting me for "trespassing" should not even be considered.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 3:16:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Oh. My. God.  

I hope that image is fake, otherwise...

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Oh. My. God.  

I hope that image is fake, otherwise...

Storage/transport for stacking purposes. They don’t give a shit about zero.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 3:17:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Holy freaking police state, batman.
This is embarrasing.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 3:20:43 PM EDT
[#5]
I haven’t seen a single magazine in press photos. In a rifle or in a pouch. Yet.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 3:20:57 PM EDT
[#6]
View All Quotes

Remember when Pat was considered fat?
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 3:21:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Holy freaking police state, batman.
This is embarrasing.
View Quote

Wait a week. In comparison this will seem sane by then.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 3:21:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
A government that feels it needs to have a division of infantry parked on top of it is not one that's healthy.
View Quote

Post of the month, right there.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 3:22:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Yea wow, that was my first thought. But really, this is all show.  While they may be authorized, it's not like they're going to actually issue any of that ammo.  Good Lord, can you imagine; bring in 20,000 people who are by nature conservatives and who wear their uniform 24 hours a month, issue every one of them 90 rounds of ammo, and say stand next to all these politicians you oppose.  And hope not 1 in 20,000 says F'it, I'm gonna have me an AD?!  Jesus, what a nightmare.  no way in Hell are they issuing ammo.  They'll have it close by to be issued, just in case an armored column of 5,000 Confederate rebels under General Lee or some shit show up and start shooting with their muskets or whatever, (like that's happening), but it's not actually being issued.  now Capital Police and everyone else - they are going to be HOT, but these guys - these guys are all show.

This is such an absurd show; but that's by design, so they can go "ZOMG Trump is so dangerous he's making us Dooeooo Thiss.   So Very Frightenedd! (keep voting and give us a blank check)."  

and their voter base will be "ZOMG Trump is SOooo dangerous this is SuperNecessary!  (we need to give them a blank check and keep voting for them, or we're all gonna die somehow)".   All because Capital police leadership dicked off and didn't do their job.  I'm crediting that to incompetence; but it's incompetence that sure is working out pretty damned good for these clowns.

Sigh, whatever. Godspeed.  I'm hoping for a nice smooth transition and we all just get along with getting along with our lives, so that the R's have some chance in Hell in 2 years.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
National Guard with live ammo?  Holee phuk.  Sorry, they aren't trained for this shit if some dickweed antifa pops a cap and a soldier returns fire.  It's almost like someone wants to have an event ??

Yea wow, that was my first thought. But really, this is all show.  While they may be authorized, it's not like they're going to actually issue any of that ammo.  Good Lord, can you imagine; bring in 20,000 people who are by nature conservatives and who wear their uniform 24 hours a month, issue every one of them 90 rounds of ammo, and say stand next to all these politicians you oppose.  And hope not 1 in 20,000 says F'it, I'm gonna have me an AD?!  Jesus, what a nightmare.  no way in Hell are they issuing ammo.  They'll have it close by to be issued, just in case an armored column of 5,000 Confederate rebels under General Lee or some shit show up and start shooting with their muskets or whatever, (like that's happening), but it's not actually being issued.  now Capital Police and everyone else - they are going to be HOT, but these guys - these guys are all show.

This is such an absurd show; but that's by design, so they can go "ZOMG Trump is so dangerous he's making us Dooeooo Thiss.   So Very Frightenedd! (keep voting and give us a blank check)."  

and their voter base will be "ZOMG Trump is SOooo dangerous this is SuperNecessary!  (we need to give them a blank check and keep voting for them, or we're all gonna die somehow)".   All because Capital police leadership dicked off and didn't do their job.  I'm crediting that to incompetence; but it's incompetence that sure is working out pretty damned good for these clowns.

Sigh, whatever. Godspeed.  I'm hoping for a nice smooth transition and we all just get along with getting along with our lives, so that the R's have some chance in Hell in 2 years.

laughs in dominion voting machine
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 3:22:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Having a weapon and being proficient with it are two vastly different things.

Hopefully a follow up article will be written detailing the amount of weapons, NVGs and other gear these guys lost in January.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 3:23:47 PM EDT
[#11]
They called my son. He refused.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 3:23:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Optics on this are bad...surprised more on the left don't see it.  Even if it had been lefties that stormed the capitol I'd be saying the same thing.

This whole shitshow makes us look like something between a 3rd world banana republic and China.

Sadly there are many that are applauding this and it's frightening.

Like many on here have said, this will probably be the new normal for D.C. going forward along with more fortifications and probably checkpoints.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 3:24:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Weren't the leftists just recently terrified that the deranged psycho killer trumpf would do that and how it was dangerous and completely unamerican?
View Quote

The Dems project. Always.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 3:24:36 PM EDT
[#14]
They will not shoot into a crowd of unarmed American citizens.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 3:26:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
They called my son. He refused.
View Quote
I never in my life thought I would be thankful for this. What a strange world we live in now.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 3:26:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
A government that feels it needs to have a division of infantry parked on top of it is not one that's healthy.
View Quote

It means things are coming unglued.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 3:26:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

29th Infantry Division. It draws from VA and MD, so Blue and Gray.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Whats the ying/yang all about in this photo

So that's an infantry officer?

Or maybe admin or something attached for support?
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 3:27:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 3:28:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote
(Ashli Babbitt)

Link Posted: 1/14/2021 3:29:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Bullshit. I do believe they would be in trouble against a group of non mil types who have practiced.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 3:31:18 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

If you’re tin foil-ey enough, one can think of scenarios.

20k guardsmen who just got dragged there and have probably been briefed (or heard) about all sorts of shit that makes them jumpy already.

Kent State.

Or like Samuel L. Jackson in ROE. But the unarmed chanters are MAGA folks, and the NG folks are being shot or pelted with rocks by a small number of deliberate provocateurs.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 3:31:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I haven’t seen a single magazine in press photos. In a rifle or in a pouch. Yet.
View Quote

There were plenty on the 6th.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 3:33:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 3:35:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I would be surprised if they were all issued rifles, magazines, AND AMMO.   Perhaps a few supervisory officers might have ammo, but I'll bet that the vast majority of troops will have rifles without magazines or ammo...or they may have empty magazines in their rifles.
View Quote

There's probably one CSM with a ruck full of mags, each loaded with 5 rounds, that he's carrying with him everywhere he goes. Every time he goes to the shitter, he counts them again to make sure none fell out while he was reading Duffle Blog and writing hate mail.

Every 20 minutes,  the commander's aide de camp demands to know if all mags are still in the bag. Every hour, the commander checks for himself.

The CSM wishes he'd retired two years ago and bought that boat.

Kharn
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 3:36:41 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

This is on the money. Something tells me this isn't going to go the way they think. I think our little commie friends are in for a surprise on inauguration day.
View Quote

"Carry out Order 66."
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 3:37:13 PM EDT
[#26]
If the National Guard starts shooting protesters....  Will the FBI agents staging it shoot back?
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 3:38:55 PM EDT
[#27]
Imagine all the antifa blm types we could get rid of. Will the NG spray and pray?

Reminds me of the scene in Rambo with NG guys blowing up the mine Rambo was in.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 3:47:17 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Interesting how they were told no live ammo or magazines at the BLM protests all summer long.
View Quote

They must have given at least some of the KY National Guard guys ammo during the Brianna Taylor "peaceful protests". The NG smoked some "poor innocent chef" that just happened to be shooting at them and the Louisville cops.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 3:48:24 PM EDT
[#29]
Heard on the news someone had requested or they were considering issues .50 cals

And the lefties say we're paranoid.....
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 3:49:13 PM EDT
[#30]
Hope nobody decides to suicide by National Guard. Would be a hell of a way to leave this earth though.   But seriously, don't do it.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 3:51:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Winter Olympics in Salt Lake I had ammo, had ammo after Katrina as well.   States take different approaches with their guard while under state control.  Under federal control it's a lot different, the feds are less adverse.   Doesn't mean they wouldn't crucify someone for pulling triggers though.
View Quote

This has not been well thought out. The danger of live ammo isn't that they shoot nobodies on the street, it's that a rouge soldier shoots a congressman or senator.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 3:51:50 PM EDT
[#32]

If you're captured,  she'll straddle your face and inflate your lungs with fart. MRE and street vendor burrito fart.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 3:55:15 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Oh yea, because mowing down a crowd is definitely going to go in their favor.  I almost hope they do it.  It'd be their funeral.
View Quote

NG is NG lol. But how do you figure it would be their funeral if they decide to “mow down” a crowd?
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 4:00:49 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Called it.

BLM and Antifa get unarmed guardsmen backing up cops.

MAGA protesters get armed military.

This is a clue as to what their final solution is.

View Quote

It's a clue as to who they perceive as a more viable threat. Also, don't kid yourself, those pics do not tell the whole story. Yeah, there's probably some young guardsmen deployed there. But there are probably some hard core troopers out there with multiple deployments under their belt, and those are the guys you don't see until it comes down.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 4:01:26 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ever heard of the Kent State shootings?
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 4:07:10 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Funny how when senators and congress fear for their life leathal force is authorized, but not for those in all the riot zones. they need to be left defend themselves like they do everyone else.
View Quote

NIMBY in action.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 4:08:29 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

If you're captured,  she'll straddle your face and inflate your lungs with fart. MRE and street vendor burrito fart.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

You owe me a keyboard damn it....
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 4:08:36 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Heard on the news someone had requested or they were considering issues .50 cals

And the lefties say we're paranoid.....
View Quote

Lol, I chuckled.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 4:10:52 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 4:12:19 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 4:12:59 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's happened before.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 4:13:27 PM EDT
[#42]
Article is bad and OP should feel bad.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 4:13:29 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Cmon Againstfacts Antifacts and Bowel Loose Moment, come out and play.
View Quote
FIFY: looks better that way.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 4:14:25 PM EDT
[#44]
"Will the gift shop open?"  

Most meme-worthy thing I've ever seen on the net.  Insert this in a picture of the Red Army in Berlin and they guy with five wristwatches.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 4:15:28 PM EDT
[#45]
This
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 4:15:42 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I have a question.

What exactly are they planning on doing that they feel a need to have 20k armed troops at hand?
View Quote

Installing an un-elected and illegitimate government.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 4:16:38 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't forget when Reagan sent the NG into Berkeley and they shot a student dead.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 4:19:45 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Whats the ying/yang all about in this photo

They stormed Omaha beach on D-Day. I'd pay good money to watch her storm Omaha Beach.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 4:21:19 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Don't forget when Reagan sent the NG into Berkeley and they shot a student dead.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link

"But what many might not know is that a year earlier in Berkeley, California, police opened fire with buck and bird shot on a large crowd of young protesters seeking to keep open People’s Park, an impromptu community garden on land UC Berkeley wanted to use. Fifty people were hit.
James Rector, a 25-year-old visitor from San Jose, was killed. Alan Blanchard was blinded. Donovan Rundle was shot point blank in the stomach and almost bled to death. After two dozen surgeries, he would live with chronic pain for the next 50 years."
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 4:23:56 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

They stormed Omaha beach on D-Day. I'd pay good money to watch her storm Omaha Beach.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top