[#1]
Attend the rally or storm the Capital?
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 12:21:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Attend the rally or storm the Capital?
View Quote
From what I've read they just attended the rally and did not participate in anything illegal. I've had some personal dealings with her over other issues, This doesn't surprise me at all. She was named in a law suit when she worked in VA also.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 12:22:08 PM EDT
[#3]
So- fire teachers who exercised their First Amendment rights by peacefully protesting....

But do nothing about all the teachers involved with BLM and Antifa, who support them and sometimes commit actual crimes as well...

(BTW my wife is a teacher as well, thankfully a normal middle of the road person though...)

Clown world indeed...
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 12:22:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
And yet an attorney in chiraq (or was it NY) who threw a molotov into the back of a police car walks away w/out charges...

View Quote

Leftists are above the law. Some of you dont seem to understand that yet.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 12:23:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

It's WV, not too surprising. Wonder what they told the school they were missing work for.

Also, people said they wouldn't go after people that were just there.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm amazed that there are 30 individuals in a given public school district that are right-wingers.  Incredible.

It's WV, not too surprising. Wonder what they told the school they were missing work for.

Also, people said they wouldn't go after people that were just there.

Oh I'm sure there are way more conservatives in our ISD than not.

As far as 'why' they missed work, its none of their business.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 12:25:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'm amazed that there are 30 individuals in a given public school district that are right-wingers.  Incredible.
View Quote

Indeed.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 12:25:31 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm sure their teachers association and/or the ACLU will stand up for them regarding this infringement on their rights.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 12:26:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yup good for them
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 12:26:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Cancel people, de-person and no jobs, and classify them as terrorists. I wonder how this will end.
View Quote

Badly?

I figure we lose at least a few tens of thousands of citizens in the clusterfuck to come.  Too many people will not let this kind of behavior stand, especially when it pushes them over the edge.  

The Left seems to smell the blood in the water and are hitting that frenzy phase.  Never quite thought we would see such behavior in my lifetime in the USA.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 12:26:51 PM EDT
[#10]
the more this happens, the greater the chance somebody is going to skip the protest stage
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 12:27:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Yeah, thirty teachers should be super easy to replace.

Link Posted: 1/11/2021 12:29:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

God forbid we actually have some conservative-minded individuals educating children, eh?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm sorry, but if you went to that rally but you work in that system (the government school system) I simply can't understand you.

Get your kids out of the government schools if you want me to take you seriously as a conservative.

God forbid we actually have some conservative-minded individuals educating children, eh?

Exactly.  If the right gives up, we cede 80% of our children to being taught only by left leaning teachers.  Better that children see a wide range of views instead, so they can make their own opinions eventually.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 12:30:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
That’s a good way to put 30 people on the road to having nothing to lose.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/11/2021 12:31:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
The people need to get their kids out of those brainwashing camps. Put them in private schools or homeschool but protect your kids or lose them.
View Quote

I disagree. Abandoning the battlefield in education has been one of the worst things the right has ever done. It's time to put pressure on local school boards and such, not leave them alone.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 12:32:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I'm sorry, but if you went to that rally but you work in that system (the government school system) I simply can't understand you.
View Quote

so....cede K-12 entirely to liberals?  Don't be part of Operation Gladio?
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 12:33:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Get your kids out of the government schools if you want me to take you seriously as a conservative.

View Quote

So a conservative can't be a teacher, principal, or in administrative positions.  So how will the schools be changed ? Many posts here and in other threads say we should as conservatives get more involved in the schools, run for superintendent,  get into a high position.

And as far as government schools and letting your kids go there.....

Contrary to popular belief,  not all arfcommers are in a position to send their kids to private school.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 12:34:39 PM EDT
[#17]

Now that it’s out in the open, that superintendent will probably face a non stop barrage of harassment, vandalism, and provocation, until she leaves the state.

I don’t know how it is in Jefferson county, but everywhere ive lived has a really strong “fuck you” attitude towards little Napoleons in small offices or positions that pick on normal folks.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 12:35:46 PM EDT
[#18]
This shouldn't happen to anybody.  Sad it has come to this.

Things will not go back to the old ways, people.

Outright hostilities against non-leftists has begun.  So prepare for the worst since it is now here.

The camel's nose is not just under the tent.  He is in and ready to give you some of that butt sex.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 12:37:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Yes, keep removing the few things people have holding them back.

What could go wrong?
View Quote

Yup
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 12:39:32 PM EDT
[#20]
I hope some people decide to make that superintendent's life uncomfortable now.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 12:41:06 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah that is what I was thinking.  I guess they someone slipped through.  Guess this will fix that problem.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 12:41:44 PM EDT
[#22]
It's all about instilling fear...
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 12:41:54 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Everyone is vulnerable.  

It's just a matter of motivation, and to a lesser extent resources.
View Quote

This right here. It says so much with so few words.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 12:43:10 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Much of the big tech suppression is not 1A infringement, but a school board doing so is precisely that.
View Quote

True, but there was a time when this country countered excessive monopoly.....now they have their thumb on even the POTUS......it's a huge problem and we are going to pay for excusing it.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 12:43:35 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 12:43:50 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I was just informed out very own LawyerUp is in the beginning process of suing the shit out of that superintendent.
View Quote
Awesome
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 12:44:34 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I disagree. Abandoning the battlefield in education has been one of the worst things the right has ever done. It's time to put pressure on local school boards and such, not leave them alone.
View Quote
I'm  not allowing these Progressive jackasses anywhere near my children. They're my most precious possessions.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 12:45:14 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
two attorneys and they both have charges in federal court

they did get glowing articles defending them in some of the NYC papers
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And yet an attorney in chiraq (or was it NY) who threw a molotov into the back of a police car walks away w/out charges...

two attorneys and they both have charges in federal court

they did get glowing articles defending them in some of the NYC papers

I would imagine they will also have top shelf representation.. Complements of Uncle George via some shadowy org with "justice" in the name.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 12:46:12 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
How did they know which teachers attended the rally

This sounds like grounds for 30 lawsuits.
View Quote

Yep, suit the school district for millons
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 12:47:34 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Yes, keep removing the few things people have holding them back.

What could go wrong?
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/11/2021 12:48:15 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

the first Jewish boycott on 1 April 1933 in Germany did not go over with much support. By 1938 the message was getting through. Hearts and minds. You gotta poke and prod to come up with a game plan. See what you can get away with then advance off that and make more coverts.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They are test driving.

First the people who participated in the actual protest part, now moving on to the 1,000,000 or so who attended the speech/rally.
If they are successful in non personing all of them, then they move on to all 75,000,000 who voted for Trump.

the first Jewish boycott on 1 April 1933 in Germany did not go over with much support. By 1938 the message was getting through. Hearts and minds. You gotta poke and prod to come up with a game plan. See what you can get away with then advance off that and make more coverts.

That is the part I think people (myself included) overlook.

They think one day the Nazis took over and the next morning they started rounding up Jews to the cheers of a grateful public.

In the context of centuries, these things happened in the blink of an eye. Immersed in them, they happen more like erosion, the frog in the pot if you will.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 12:49:10 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
the more this happens, the greater the chance somebody is going to skip the protest stage
View Quote

We already had the protest stage.

This is the fallout from it.

Link Posted: 1/11/2021 12:49:27 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 12:50:46 PM EDT
[#34]
I hope there are 30 wrongful termination lawsuits that crush the county.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 12:51:29 PM EDT
[#35]
Title 18, U.S.C., Section 241 - Conspiracy Against Rights

This statute makes it unlawful for two or more persons to conspire to injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate any person of any state, territory or district in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him/her by the Constitution or the laws of the United States, (or because of his/her having exercised the same).
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 12:52:35 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 12:54:03 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Yeah, thirty teachers should be super easy to replace.

View Quote

I know of a couple that have walked out so far this school year and a couple more that are planning on calling it quits at the end of the year, if they make it that long.  They're tired of the Wuflu crap, the indoctrination and having to constantly keep quiet around their co-workers out of fear of retribution.  It's not like SC didn't have a severe shortage of teachers already.  
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 12:56:29 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Good.  Drive her commie ass out of the state in tears.  She should not get a moment's respite.  Grocery store, restaurant, park, office, home.  Hopefully anyone who sees her in a restaurant accidentally spills drinks and food all over her.

I'd hope the same thing would happen anywhere there's a problem like this.

Likewise for any board member who doesn't publicly denounce this.
View Quote

From your lips to God's ears.

I'm not saying that I condone burning her house down, but I'd understand if someone did.

May the legal options prevail.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 1:00:36 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

I’d be surprised there aren’t in most rural school districts and they are still pretty vocal when there’s enough to not be a super majority like around here.

Teachers were heavily impacted by no child left behind and then more so by common core. Many got a wake up call to the downside of more government. They got 4 or 6 year degrees to become professional educators then federal law made them process workers teaching to a test.

There are two types of people that become teachers. Those that want to control and influence children (commies) and those that want to protect and nurture (conservatives). A lot of the latter are married women with husbands that afford them to take a low paying career out of passion/love. Ask me how I know.

This is going to heavily impact the kids and parents at that district. They are likely firing top performing teachers that can only be replaced with the bottom of the barrel to fill that much vacancy.

Ask me how I know
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 1:00:36 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I'm  not allowing these Progressive jackasses anywhere near my children. They're my most precious possessions.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That might be the case in your area, but seems like there are at least 30 teachers in a single county in WV that were willing to go attend the MAGA rally in DC, I don't think they would count as progressive. We need to fight for the ones in your area... for the most part, schools in red areas are pretty representative of the area. Now the problem begins (from my experience) when school boards start bringing in people from outside the area to be administrators/superintendents. Local involvement is probably our best investment at this time.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 1:04:36 PM EDT
[#41]
I wonder how long before this cooks off ? ??
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 1:10:35 PM EDT
[#42]
Just wait until they actually find out who voted for Trump.

Then the purging can start for real.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 1:10:58 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Also -tHEiR buSiNesS TheIR rULz
View Quote

mUH pRiNcIpLeS
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 1:20:15 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

I've been tellin' y'all: The media has led us to believe there are so many moon-bat voters that their numbers decide elections.  They been doing this for years so people won't be suspicious of voter fraud.  Voter fraud in this election was immediately obvious to the most casual, but objective, observer.

Edit to add: If the number of moon bats is real, doxxing would be unnecessary.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 1:21:05 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I was just informed out very own LawyerUp is in the beginning process of suing the shit out of that superintendent.
View Quote

hot damn!
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 1:24:19 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
It's all about instilling fear...
View Quote

That's a game everyone can play, amirite?
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 1:25:06 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
The people need to get their kids out of those brainwashing camps. Put them in private schools or homeschool but protect your kids or lose them.
View Quote

This has been true since at least 1880.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 1:26:59 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Just wait until they actually find out who voted for Trump.

Then the purging can start for real.
View Quote
70% of our County voted for the President, not a good idea around here to mess with peoples jobs.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 1:29:57 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

That's a game everyone can play, amirite?
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/11/2021 1:34:04 PM EDT
[#50]
They should have the teacher's union representing them.  If they belong, the Union will be required to do so.

Heads will explode
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top