Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 20
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 11:09:44 AM EDT
[#1]
8 or 9 days we'll find out for sure if Q was garbage or not. I'm prepared either way.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 11:11:17 AM EDT
[#2]
If there is one thing I agree with the democrats on... its that Q people are fucking idiots.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 11:12:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Uh, OP... Trump’s brother invented a time machine and Trump foresaw all of this.  Trust the plan
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 11:13:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I firmly believe it was a psyop run by the Russians.  As I said in another thread a few days ago, it's easy to get people to sit back and not work for change when you can convince them that "top men" are working on it in secret.  It's the opposite of what BLM does - they create a false narrative of systemic racism to provoke people to action. Q created a false narrative that "things will be fixed" to lull people into inaction.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Conservatives didn't want to believe that all the institutions they supported during the Bush years would turn on them. Q was a way for them to believe that there really were "good men on the inside". Also the belief that one big battle would occur and fix everything is vastly more appealing than the political reality, which is that any change is going to be slow and incremental and involve boring shit like volunteering for some local campaign. Q reads like a Tom Clancy novel.

The only question about Q is whether it was some grifter that got out of hand, or a serious psyop run by a NGO or government agency. I only say this because:

"During a period where public confidence in institutions is collapsing and there are weekly scandals regarding the politicization of the intelligence community and military, get the demographic losing faith in said institutions to believe that the intel community and military is really on their side."

Is essentially what Q was and reads like a textbook pro-government psyop mission objective.

I firmly believe it was a psyop run by the Russians.  As I said in another thread a few days ago, it's easy to get people to sit back and not work for change when you can convince them that "top men" are working on it in secret.  It's the opposite of what BLM does - they create a false narrative of systemic racism to provoke people to action. Q created a false narrative that "things will be fixed" to lull people into inaction.

And my fear is that their anger will now be used to manipulate them to action as justification for the over reaction during the Biden/Harris admin.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 11:13:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
8 or 9 days we'll find out for sure if Q was garbage or not. I'm prepared either way.
View Quote

Still don’t know yet?  Weird
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 11:15:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 11:16:21 AM EDT
[#7]
A is probably a 100% misinformation campaign for just the reason you lay out.  It was the lefts way of placating the right into thinking it was always coming just around the corner.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 11:19:24 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

For this to be correct, Trump would have to be involved.  There is zero chance that Trump would stand by and say nothing while an enemy undermined his efforts.
View Quote

I think it can be argued that Trump stood by and allowed or ignored a lot of shit to take place that has lead to where we are in time.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 11:24:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Well, at least we're down to "8 or 9 days" instead of the usual "two more weeks".
View Quote

There's going to be an amazing amount of people who believe Trump/Q/Quacken etc are just about to spring the trap, this time next year.  And the year after that.  
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 11:32:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 11:36:47 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Are you serious?

In 8 or 9 days you will have another excuse to wait x amount of days.

They have pulling pulling this sit for 3 fucking years!

Holy shit
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 11:37:37 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The Q stuff was interesting early on. I couldn’t help but be curious if it was legit. So I waited to see what happened.

Then when nothing ever came from any of it... again and again. I’m honestly amazed people still believe that crap.
View Quote

Anyone with two brain cells to rub together knew that Q was BS from the beginning.

But it’s loyal, simple fans ruined everything. Conservatism and MAGA got co opted, and even this site got overwhelmed.

Arfcom instituted new policies to keep the election season sane and completely abandoned them when Q started. They gave them a dedicated mod protected thread, and then gave them a protected sub forum, and then sat on their hands while they spammed the board with their BS. Shoot, there was one poster who only posted passive aggressive threats about “our kind” getting what we deserve any time someone dared to question the narrative.

Maybe if we had put a lid on the crazies a few months ago the site wouldn’t be in panic mode right now.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 11:39:17 AM EDT
[#13]
More and more people fail to grasp the enormity of the corruption inside the government.

Nothing could put a stop to it. It was impenetrable. The swamp fought back hard and is willing to risk civil war to keep itself intact.

Blaming Qtards and Qanons is simpleton non sense. They didn't create this situation we're in. It was destined to be this way from the start. Trump and his brand of populism was not going to be tolerated by the established rulers. They unleashed everything they had to stop him.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 11:39:37 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Anyone with two brain cells to rub together knew that Q was BS from the beginning.

But it’s loyal, simple fans ruined everything. Conservatism and MAGA got co opted, and even this site got overwhelmed.

Arfcom instituted new policies to keep the election season sane and completely abandoned them when Q started. They gave them a dedicated mod protected thread, and then gave them a protected sub forum, and then sat on their hands while they spammed the board with their BS. Shoot, there was one poster who only posted passive aggressive threats about “our kind” getting what we deserve any time someone dared to question the narrative.

Maybe if we had put a lid on the crazies a few months ago the site wouldn’t be in panic mode right now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The Q stuff was interesting early on. I couldn’t help but be curious if it was legit. So I waited to see what happened.

Then when nothing ever came from any of it... again and again. I’m honestly amazed people still believe that crap.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/11/2021 11:39:55 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

How did Pence ruin MAGA?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wouldn't go that far. It certainly does annoy the fuck out of people tho.

The word declas or white hat makes me want to reflexively punch someone in the head until they stop moving.

Trump got 11,000,000 votes than in 16. He got 6 million more than Obama did in 2008.

What ruined MAGA was Pence.

Democrats think men are women. It should not shock anyone that they would identify 54,000,000 votes as 80,000,000.

It is pretty fucking gay that Pence would cuck to it like a little bitch.

How did Pence ruin MAGA?

He didn’t follow “the plan”.

It’s more Q craziness.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 11:40:10 AM EDT
[#16]
Everyone thinks Trumps not going to be around ..... dog pile time.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 11:40:18 AM EDT
[#17]
To be honest, I don’t think too many people here ever really believed Q much.  Seem to remember it was mocked more than bought into.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 11:40:19 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

Solid post
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 11:41:21 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 11:42:26 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

They still have their top cover mod around.  

Link Posted: 1/11/2021 11:43:20 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
More and more people fail to grasp the enormity of the corruption inside the government.

Nothing could put a stop to it. It was impenetrable. The swamp fought back hard and is willing to risk civil war to keep itself intact.

Blaming Qtards and Qanons is simpleton non sense. They didn't create this situation we're in. It was destined to be this way from the start. Trump and his brand of populism was not going to be tolerated by the established rulers. They unleashed everything they had to stop him.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/11/2021 11:44:24 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was a package deal.  Once Republicans starting courting the Populists it was all over.  "Conservatism" went out the window and the crazies took the wheel.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 11:44:39 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
To be honest, I don’t think too many people here ever really believed Q much.  Seem to remember it was mocked more than bought into.
View Quote

You serious Clark?
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 11:45:18 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

It was a package deal.  Once Republicans starting courting the Populists it was all over.  "Conservatism" went out the window and the crazies took the wheel.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ayup
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 11:45:45 AM EDT
[#25]
I miss the old days, when we used to stone false prophets.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 11:45:49 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Q hasn't been right about one thing in the last 4 years. I truly believe Q was a Chinese/Russian disinformation campaign to turn half of the country against the other, it worked spectacularly...even Trump fell for the Q bullshit. No we have to see if Q will be capable of starting a civil war.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 11:46:09 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Nonsense.

Had Trump put a lid on the crazies a couple years ago, there is no way we are where we are today. But he didn’t, because they were going to vote for him. And now, here we are.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 11:46:15 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Look who it is, GD's chief Cult Coordinator.  I hope you're happy, the election loss and all this bullshit is you reaping what you've sown.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 11:49:46 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Q ruined MAGA.

That was probably the objective, all along.
View Quote

+1

Link Posted: 1/11/2021 11:50:29 AM EDT
[#30]
Address:

Q Incorporated
87 Sesame Q Lane
North Pole, Alaska 77895

CEO- Lyndsey Powell

Chairman- Lin Wood

COO- Rudy Giuliani

Link Posted: 1/11/2021 11:50:40 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Nonsense.

Had Trump put a lid on the crazies a couple years ago, there is no way we are where we are today. But he didn’t, because they were going to vote for him. And now, here we are.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nonsense.

Those "crazies" were the only ones willing to stick their necks out and fight the swamp. You'd be an idiot to get rid of them.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 11:50:55 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

They were pushing. They were leading Trump in the direction to take action. The problem was that we all underestimated  the amount corruption and pushback we would encounter.
View Quote
Which is the most surprising part of all.

After Roy Moore and Kav, there should have been zero doubt that the opposition would do whatever it takes to seize power and stop Trump.  

They were literally parading out mentally unstable people to state obvious lies and the media was taking it as truth.  It worked beautifully in one case and almost worked in a second case.

And what did conservatives do?  Fought amongst themselves like is happening in this thread.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 11:52:24 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Those "crazies" were the only ones willing to stick their necks out and fight the swamp. You'd be an idiot to get rid of them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nonsense.

Ohh boy this is getting good
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 11:53:47 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nonsense.

Credulous Boomer rubes.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 11:56:32 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Well, at least we're down to "8 or 9 days" instead of the usual "two more weeks".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Still don’t know yet?  Weird

8 or 9 business days , so . . .
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 11:57:11 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Where were you. You have been pushing Q on this site for years. I think you even accused me of being a pedo for not believing it. I could be wrong but I believe it was you.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 11:57:55 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nonsense.

And pray tell how the crazies were "fighting the swamp?" Besides spamming the site with twitter posts from tards...

The only way to kill the swamp would be 12 years or so of conservative (non-rino) majorities, enough time to replace agency heads and affect hiring, and that's only if enough un-corruptible conservatives consent to moving to moving to NOVA/MD/DC and take jobs in the bureaucracies.

Link Posted: 1/11/2021 11:58:46 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Look who it is, GD's chief Cult Coordinator.  I hope you're happy, the election loss and all this bullshit is you reaping what you've sown.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll stay true to myself and fight for what I believe.

The corruption in our culture and body politic is what caused our election losses. We were overwhelmed and defeated on the fact that the media and government controls too much of what we do and say. That has been years in the making. I take full responsibility of my words and deeds. I have been ridiculed plenty and deserved a lot of it but I'm not giving up on what I believe to be true.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 11:59:14 AM EDT
[#39]
Ooooorrrrrr....

What if this was all an act?  What if Trump, being a supreme salesman, just knew what the Right Wing wanted to hear?  What if he saw an opening against a weak R field in 2016?  What if he realized that we all wanted someone to MF all the Dems, threaten to arrest all of them, build walls between us and Mexico and stand up for us unlike the milquetoast Romney's and Bush's of the past?  What if he just saw an opportunity and took it?  Which is why he kept ramping up the rhetoric on Twitter?  And his ego kept feeding him all the way through, right up until he realized that there were people willing to storm Congress for him, which is when he told everyone to go home.

Naahhhhh....I'm sure that couldn't be it.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 12:00:03 PM EDT
[#40]
[]Quoted:[/b]

But it's loyal, simple fans ruined everything. Conservatism and MAGA got co opted, and even this site got overwhelmed.

Arfcom instituted new policies to keep the election season sane and completely abandoned them when Q started. They gave them a dedicated mod protected thread, and then gave them a protected sub forum, and then sat on their hands while they spammed the board with their BS. Shoot, there was one poster who only posted passive aggressive threats about "our kind" getting what we deserve any time someone dared to question the narrative.

Maybe if we had put a lid on the crazies a few months ago the site wouldn't be in panic mode right now.
View Quote

tbote1120 ran around for months saying biden has no chance of winning.  Then swapped to the "our kind" talk after the election came back.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 12:00:35 PM EDT
[#41]
Q is a psyop perpetrated to keep the right chasing their tails, instead of making real headway into anti-corruption efforts.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 12:00:57 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

This. One of the biggest things I've really been noticing lately (not really anything new but it's been turned up to 11) here and everywhere else in social media is that people have taking these weird fringe groups and applying their line of thinking to the more "mainstream" of a particular side. The left is lazy brained and stupid and it's been a really common technique for them (Since at least Alinski), but we are seeing it a lot more from our own side. We are supposed to be the reasonable thinking and logical side- the facts over feelings side. Maybe emotions have just gotten so raw that we have forgotten that.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 12:01:24 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nonsense.

QuackenWood has been an amazing help.  No clue how we would have survived without their invaluable assistance.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 12:01:26 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

And pray tell how the crazies were "fighting the swamp?" Besides spamming the site with twitter posts from tards...

The only way to kill the swamo would be 12 years or so of conservative (non-rino) majorities, enough time to replace agency heads and affect hiring, and that's only if enough un-corruptible conservatives consent to moving to moving to NOVA/MD/DC and take jobs in the bureaucracies.

View Quote

I don't believe those have been options for quite some time. They control the vote counting, they control the courts, they control the house and senate. They being the entrenched special interests and big tech. This is quickly hurtling towards kinetic as the only option. When people get uncomfortable enough i will hope they consider the possibility of fighting back.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 12:02:03 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

The corruption in our culture and body politic is what caused our election losses. We were overwhelmed and defeated on the fact that the media and government controls too much of what we do and say. That has been years in the making. I take full responsibility of my words and deeds. I have been ridiculed plenty and deserved a lot of it but I'm not giving up on what I believe to be true.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Join date  check
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 12:03:08 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'll help you cross the finish line:

Q is garbage
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 12:03:09 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Q is Ezra Cohen Watkins. Under Secretary of defense. Look up his history. It's a giant psy-op.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/11/2021 12:04:00 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

The results speak for themselves.

Link Posted: 1/11/2021 12:04:28 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

It’s not worth the account warning.

So I’ll just offer you a “lol”. Except it’s not funny. It’s somewhere between depressing and scary.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 12:05:29 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I like to think I'm a pretty smart guy and I fell for it for a while. The main thing that reeled me in was the time deltas between Q posts and Trump tweets which I took to be predictive because I'm not a computer science-y guy, once someone who is explained it to me then the rest of the Q stuff unraveled as well. It's pretty clearly some sort of psyop.
Page / 20
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top