User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 7:05:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't piss my money away on any lottery crap.
View Quote

Thank you for your input

I don’t piss away money on guitars
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 4:02:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Mega millions-850 million

Powerball-730 million

BUY YOUR TOCKETS NOW
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 4:12:00 PM EDT
[#3]
I might buy 30k .22lr. Federal Auto/Match. . .
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 4:21:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If you win, can you move to a no tax state for 7 months and then not pay the state tax?
View Quote

some states exempt the lottery winning from state tax.

I know that CA does
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 5:04:48 PM EDT
[#5]
So I'd have to win both to own a media empire?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 5:14:57 PM EDT
[#6]
I bought 1 of each yesterday.  I haven’t bought a ticket in well over a year.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 5:27:03 PM EDT
[#7]
The usamega website breaks down by state how much you actually walk away with after taking lump sum and paying taxes.  Right now Mega Millions is $365,748,928 in your pocket for Virginia.

I throw in when the jackpot gets ridiculous (like now).  If I won, I'd buy a large house with land in both TN and TX.  I would build a large workshop (woodworking, metalworking, CNC equipment, etc.) at each house.  I would buy a Lamborghini Miura, a Koenigsegg Jesko, and several armored vehicles.  I would probably cut off any spending at $65 million, then try to figure out how to preserve/grow the remaining $300 million (considering current events, I may be better off sinking most of the money into something material like more land before the dollar is worthless).
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top