Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 3:20:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Compliance makes you double gay.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 3:20:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Damn, I don't turn 18 until October. I'm probably royally shitted on by then if next presidency passes the neo-AWB.
View Quote

You can buy mags, 80's, and rifle kits. Unless you're a commie...
Dack Outdoors seems to have the best prices on Glock mags, I haven't checked AR mags recently.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 3:21:31 AM EDT
[#3]
I never had any firearms to begin with as of now. Not gay amiright?
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 3:22:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Damn, I don't turn 18 until October. I'm probably royally shitted on by then if next presidency passes the neo-AWB.
View Quote

I wasn't old enough to buy guns when the first one hit.

I feel your pain.

Think about people in 1984, who'd have though machine guns would go up so much in price?

Things are about to get crazy.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 3:23:31 AM EDT
[#5]
What is this defeatist nonsense ?

You do understand they want to put you in the grave right ?

The man who disarms is a fool.

Link Posted: 1/9/2021 3:23:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

You can buy mags, 80's, and rifle kits. Unless you're a commie...
Dack Outdoors seems to have the best prices on Glock mags, I haven't checked AR mags recently.
View Quote

That is too bad, my family is Muslim(Stigma among this population) and generally liberal so its going to be hard to convince them to get those things.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 3:24:03 AM EDT
[#7]
History tells us that compliance = death. I’m not foolish enough to discount history. We need to have each other’s backs and make peace with being labeled things. This is literally about our survival. Capitulating to our oppressors today will not grant us reprieve from their wrath tomorrow.  If we want peace and freedom, we have to earn it. Weak men have created hard times. We are in the strong men create good times cycle of history now. Remember what our founders sacrificed. If we are to be worthy of keeping this republic, we will have to honor their sacrifice and do the hard things.

“THESE are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph”

- A really smart dude that didn’t weld gas ports.

Link Posted: 1/9/2021 3:25:46 AM EDT
[#8]
They’re not going affect my modest inventory, even if I have to bury them,

And I’ve got a S&W revolver to give me a final option.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 3:37:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I feel your pain.

Think about people in 1984, who'd have though machine guns would go up so much in price?

View Quote

Yeah, it sucks but all I can do is hope nothing passes until than right?

If nothing happens I will piss my pants with joy, but unfortunately I do think an AWB will pass and limit magazine capacity to ten rounds. Next step after that is 5 rounds, and after that our weapons will have no magazines(Excluding those without magazines currently).

They largely won't confiscate but will wait for the younger generations after us to turn in their "crazy grandpas" guns to the supreme leader thereby nullifying the second amendment permanently.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 3:56:17 AM EDT
[#10]

I really don't give a shit.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 3:56:25 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
All detachable magazines and any rifles capable of accepting them (even with a fixed mag or "bullet button") will be illegal.  So will rifles with one evil feature, and any semi automatic rifle, shotgun, or pistol.
View Quote

Bullshit
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 3:59:32 AM EDT
[#12]
The new style is to have mag bans and awb as separate laws.

A mag ban of anything over ten is even more likely to happen quickly than an awb.

Regardless of how heroically you're going to keep non-compliant items in your safe, having a couple tens to shoot in public may be convenient.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 4:02:13 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Only 10 linked at a time, comrade!

I hate to doom and gloom, but they are planning to pass a random home inspection clause, to be sure everything is locked in a safe... "For the safety of the children". You'll never know when "your neighbor" is going to turn you in for a government sanctioned inspection of you guns.

Have y'all read Biden's plan? No more cosmetic differences.  

It's nice to bluster on the net, but either we all become sheriff deputies, or we slowly get arrested, one by one, over the years. "Right wing nut arrested with "shocking arsenal", news at 5"

Then we'll try to figure out what his screen name was, you know, check who's missing.

They aren't dumb enough to do a mass confiscation, to make a defining moment when even sheeple would "Stick together", they'll do as they always do, one by one, slowly, by attrition.

God help us if/when there is a mass shooting... especially during the transition. I look at how riled up people are getting. Don't think that Congress isn't paying attention.

All they are looking for is an excuse to ban everything, and lock us down for good, at this point.

The first "Patriot" that shoots up something? It will all be over.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Preferably beltfed

Only 10 linked at a time, comrade!

I hate to doom and gloom, but they are planning to pass a random home inspection clause, to be sure everything is locked in a safe... "For the safety of the children". You'll never know when "your neighbor" is going to turn you in for a government sanctioned inspection of you guns.

Have y'all read Biden's plan? No more cosmetic differences.  

It's nice to bluster on the net, but either we all become sheriff deputies, or we slowly get arrested, one by one, over the years. "Right wing nut arrested with "shocking arsenal", news at 5"

Then we'll try to figure out what his screen name was, you know, check who's missing.

They aren't dumb enough to do a mass confiscation, to make a defining moment when even sheeple would "Stick together", they'll do as they always do, one by one, slowly, by attrition.

God help us if/when there is a mass shooting... especially during the transition. I look at how riled up people are getting. Don't think that Congress isn't paying attention.

All they are looking for is an excuse to ban everything, and lock us down for good, at this point.

The first "Patriot" that shoots up something? It will all be over.

You should just turn in all your guns now, you don’t deserve them.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:53:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
You should just turn in all your guns now, you don’t deserve them.
View Quote

The world looks a bit different when you are raising a bunch of little kids by yourself...

I did my job, for decades, warning people of what was coming.

It's here, now, and I've got more important things that to go get myself locked up, and watch my kids grow up in the foster system, from behind bars.

I'm willing to sign a petition though...

Emergency petition drive, can be heard by the Governor anytime, Just have to get so many signatures that even a court can't ignore it when the vote fails...

Have to watch for fake petition drives too, claiming they have signatures, but don't. A group fucked Oklahoma over during the first petition drive to legalize marijuana. Claimed they were getting signatures, but weren't, delayed it by about two years.

I would expect we'll need over 60% of the voting population to sign the petition, making it impossible for a court to ignore fraud, if the vote fails to pass.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:56:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Ok, this isn't funny and I'm as gay as Hugh Hefner but really... who's dick do I have to suck to stay as legal in 2021 as I was in 2020? I'm desperate!!!
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:58:14 PM EDT
[#16]
In 2019 the BATF had a total of 5,058 employees, and a budget of 1.37 billion dollars
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 11:01:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Have more normal mags than 10 rd here in CA... lol
View Quote

Good on you.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 11:02:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Have more normal mags than 10 rd here in CA... lol
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 11:09:32 PM EDT
[#19]
I honestly think that the passage of an extremely restrictive AWB will be the turning point that brings out massive political violence in this country (assuming we aren’t already there by that point).

There are way too many semi auto rifles and even more magazines out there to realistically think about banning or even registering.  The US has a nearly insatiable demand for ARs/AKs, etc and ammo.

I’m not saying that they may try anyways, but it would take a ton of political capital and wouldn’t get much in return.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 11:11:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
OP are you trolling the fuck out of us?

Fuck all that B.S.

You better pull your panties out of your ass, and man the fuck up.

Dude your from fucking OK, the most Red state in the country.
View Quote

No shit! Its sad to see so many "males" already wondering what they might be allowed to keep... these are the "males" that will turn their shit in in a second.  
They're the ones already scheming how they can be 'ahead' of the system. This is why we are where we are.

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:49:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

No shit! Its sad to see so many "males" already wondering what they might be allowed to keep... these are the "males" that will turn their shit in in a second.  
They're the ones already scheming how they can be 'ahead' of the system. This is why we are where we are.

View Quote

Big business has our credit card history, google has our browsing and internet history.

It's not like you can hide that you bought a bunch of "banned" stuff.

They can easily find who has what, and who are the "trouble makers".

Unless you never bought anything online, and only paid cash, "they" can find it.

Unless you are a registered democrat with tons of social media posts supporting Hoe Bidet, you are not on the good list.

Unless you are one of the underscores here, we are all on the naughty list.

The only solution I see is to become part of the protected class (LEO) via your local sheriff.

Y'all saw what happened when a few peaceful protectors got inside the capitol...the FBI went full retard on them.

The guy wearing fur and horns is looking at 25 years in federal prison, just for walking in there.

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:55:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:02:36 PM EDT
[#23]

That fucker probably has more mags than all of us.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:02:51 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I feel your pain.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I feel your pain.

I assume by your username that you are at least part Cherokee. The last time the government said, "Trust us, give up your arms" we got a 2000 mile death march out of the deal. Yeah, not doing that again. Fuck them. They can have fun disarming Delaware Co, Oklahoma and McDonald County, Missouri. That'll keep 'em busy for the next 75 years.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:05:06 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

I don't know, if Biden gets his way I have enough mags to get put away for about a millenium......and there's a dude here with boxes and boxes of Pmags. He's probably good for about 10k years in jail at 10 per.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:11:32 PM EDT
[#26]
I don’t think it matters at this point lol. They’re pushing too hard, too fast.

They coulda won if they’d been patient, but I think they lack the emotional maturity for that.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:40:12 AM EDT
[#27]
Bump for Tomorrow's magazine ban hearing.

These fuckers just openly stole an erection, you think they aren't serious about banning guns?

ETA: oops, it's Washington STATE.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 2:35:24 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Lol fuck that noise.

I'll stick with my 30s/standard, in full, proper operating condition.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 4:26:14 AM EDT
[#29]
Will not comply
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:23:46 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Bump for Tomorrow's magazine ban hearing.

These fuckers just openly stole an erection, you think they aren't serious about banning guns?

ETA: oops, it's Washington STATE.
View Quote

They stole WHAT now?
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:34:07 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
SHALL NOT INFRINGE

that's what the Constitution says...
View Quote

Doesn't matter to the politicians who want to strip us of our rights. The plan is to chip away at them little by little until the Constitution and Bill of Rights are only reminders of what used to be.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:01:28 PM EDT
[#32]
9AM bump. WA folks, if you haven't yet signed into the committee meeting as "con" for the mag ban, please do so. There is still time. Instructions are in this aero precision IG post https://www.instagram.com/p/CKc0vcIg-cj/?igshid=1a7n4164wolcx
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top