Site Notices
Page / 11
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 7:14:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Update to OP.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 9:28:11 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a question:

You guys are dosing based on the 1.87% concentration of the paste, right?

As in, your dose is 150-200 mcg/kg of the paste, not 150-200 mcg of the active ingredient, right?

If my math is right, the dose is the same as for a horse (200 mcg/kg) and the little 6-gram tubes would make five doses for a 250-pound man, right?
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 10:04:57 PM EDT
[#3]
This will spin some heads!

I arrived at the dosage as:

6.08 gram tube = 6,080,000 mcg of paste

6,080,000 mcg of paste at 1.87% of Ivermectin = 113,696 mcg of Ivermectin

Average Arfcomer = 250 lbs = 113.4 kg

113.4 kg x 150 = 17,000
113.4 kg x 200 = 22,680

113,696 / 17,000 = 6.7 doses in a tube.

113,696 / 22,680 = 5 does in a tube

Again, for the average fatty arfcomer there are 5-6.7 doses in a tube.

6.08 grams of apple flavored goodness = roughly 6 one gram doses.  Enjoy!  If you’re a light weight, adjust accordingly.

All I really know is that if you’re 1500 pounds you take the whole tube and usually spit some of it up.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 10:38:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Look at some of his other posts. He's a leftist nut hugger
View Quote

If he's the same guy I am familiar with from elsewhere, he's not a leftist.  But does like arguing.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 10:44:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
This will spin some heads!

I arrived at the dosage as:

6.08 gram tube = 6,080,000 mcg of paste

6,080,000 mcg of paste at 1.87% of Ivermectin = 113,696 mcg of Ivermectin

Average Arfcomer = 250 lbs = 113.4 kg

113.4 kg x 150 = 17,000
113.4 kg x 200 = 22,680

113,696 / 17,000 = 6.7 doses in a tube.

113,696 / 22,680 = 5 does in a tube

Again, for the average fatty arfcomer there are 5-6.7 doses in a tube.

6.08 grams of apple flavored goodness = roughly 6 one gram doses.  Enjoy!  If you’re a light weight, adjust accordingly.

All I really know is that if you’re 1500 pounds you take the whole tube and usually spit some of it up.
View Quote

Thanks. That's what I came up with, but if I start getting sick I didn't want to take 1.87% of a dose and I didn't want to take a dose I only needed 1.87% of.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 10:47:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I have a question:

You guys are dosing based on the 1.87% concentration of the paste, right?

As in, your dose is 150-200 mcg/kg of the paste, not 150-200 mcg of the active ingredient, right?

If my math is right, the dose is the same as for a horse (200 mcg/kg) and the little 6-gram tubes would make five doses for a 250-pound man, right?
View Quote

That's what my math came to.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 11:05:36 PM EDT
[#7]
One of my classmates is the head pharmacist for a large city hospital, I asked her if they were doing anything with ivermectin for covid.  She said no, there was a few studies on it, but pretty inconclusive. Not that I'm discouraging it's use, I often accidently give myself a dose yearly when working cattle.
Link Posted: 12/30/2020 7:23:49 AM EDT
[#8]
5 doses per tube is the math I came up with.
Link Posted: 12/30/2020 1:09:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Quercetin is supposed to work like HCQ and can be bought otc.

Don't forget to take it with zinc.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

To grossly oversimplify, it seems to block the virus from replicating.

Quercetin is supposed to work like HCQ and can be bought otc.

Don't forget to take it with zinc.

I added Quercetin to my supplement routine.

Grandsons started pre school/ day care 10 days ago. ( 3 generations in our house)
Brought a bug home. Sniffles and boogers with a mild fever for the little guy. Mom and Dad got C19 tests.  Negative. It’s just a common 3 day cold.
I upped my zinc by 50mg. It’s a quick progression, sore throat, than snots, then chest. I had milder symptoms than the rest. I’m almost over it. Should be good to go for NYE celebrations.

Kids are Petri dishes
Link Posted: 12/30/2020 1:12:36 PM EDT
[#10]
So...what will the Ivomac treatment do to the regular ole cold and flu?
Link Posted: 12/30/2020 1:28:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Is this the product?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/30/2020 1:35:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 12/30/2020 1:36:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
So...what will the Ivomac treatment do to the regular ole cold and flu?
View Quote

Or any other virus.

Million dollar question. Literally.
Link Posted: 12/30/2020 1:41:43 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 12/30/2020 2:00:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
5 doses per tube is the math I came up with.
View Quote

Average weight of a horse divided by your weight.  Divide tube by that number?  All I have is backpour, guessing I would need about 10m. squirted on my back hair.  

Had Covid and lived through it with no meds.
Link Posted: 12/30/2020 6:06:45 PM EDT
[#16]
I’d like to see that!  Actually, no I don’t....
Link Posted: 12/30/2020 6:12:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Like to hear how worm medicine treats a virus.
View Quote

Same way malaria medicine treats arthritis.  Meds often turn out to be useful for mare than what they were developed for.
Link Posted: 12/30/2020 6:15:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

The logic around here: fuck a vaccine that was designed specifically to prevent COVID-19, but take drugs designed to clear up worms in animals if you catch COVID-19.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Like to hear how worm medicine treats a virus.

The logic around here: fuck a vaccine that was designed specifically to prevent COVID-19, but take drugs designed to clear up worms in animals if you catch COVID-19.  

On one hand, we have a brand new vaccine of a new type.  On the other, we have medicine that has been safely prescribed for humans for many years.
Link Posted: 12/30/2020 6:26:37 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Tag for info
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/30/2020 6:44:14 PM EDT
[#20]
OP, thanks for posting the updates. Reports like yours will be useful to a lot of people trying to figure out the best way to handle covid, especially since you've been detailed on your conditions and how you've responded.

Me, I was sold on Ivermectin a few weeks ago from the reports from various doctors, and ordered some tubes of it from tractor supply. I don't have covid, but I have a job that puts me in contact with a lot of people every day. From the latest research I have seen, the recommended dose for my weight is 15mg on day one and 3, then a maintenance dose of 15mg every 2 weeks. Plus I take a number of vitamins as well, so I'm confident I'm giving myself a good basis to resist the virus if I do get it.

Getting the dose of gel the precise amount is a little tough, I did it by eye at first based on the graduations on the tube. If I was off it would only have been a few percent one way or the other. Then I realized I have a powder scale, and 1 gram is 15.4 grains. So for my next maintenance dose I'll just break out the RCBS scale. For those that do use the horse paste tube, be careful and use the ring on the plunger to set the dose. When you press the plunger, it takes some effort and when it finally goes, it happens in an instant and you could find that you just squeezed out half the tube.

ETA: It's really sad we have to resort to looking up our own treatments because information is being suppressed, and then resort to using livestock medication because too few medical professionals want to take the risk of prescribing an alternative treatment. And even if you get a legit prescription, our cost of medications is far higher than anywhere else.
Link Posted: 12/30/2020 7:20:40 PM EDT
[#21]
I dosed my cousin who is late 40’s and 100 pounds overweight with ivermectin a couple months ago when he had corona.  

I posted about it in the doomer thread and some classy arfcomers started a thread to make fun of me doing that.  

Cousin is higher risk
Link Posted: 12/30/2020 8:46:13 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I dosed my cousin who is late 40’s and 100 pounds overweight with ivermectin a couple months ago when he had corona.  

I posted about it in the doomer thread and some classy arfcomers started a thread to make fun of me doing that.  

Cousin is higher risk
View Quote

@ModernDayIsraelite I missed that thread. How did your cousin's recovery go?
Link Posted: 12/30/2020 8:58:47 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
OP, thanks for posting the updates. Reports like yours will be useful to a lot of people trying to figure out the best way to handle covid, especially since you've been detailed on your conditions and how you've responded.

Me, I was sold on Ivermectin a few weeks ago from the reports from various doctors, and ordered some tubes of it from tractor supply. I don't have covid, but I have a job that puts me in contact with a lot of people every day. From the latest research I have seen, the recommended dose for my weight is 15mg on day one and 3, then a maintenance dose of 15mg every 2 weeks. Plus I take a number of vitamins as well, so I'm confident I'm giving myself a good basis to resist the virus if I do get it.

Getting the dose of gel the precise amount is a little tough, I did it by eye at first based on the graduations on the tube. If I was off it would only have been a few percent one way or the other. Then I realized I have a powder scale, and 1 gram is 15.4 grains. So for my next maintenance dose I'll just break out the RCBS scale. For those that do use the horse paste tube, be careful and use the ring on the plunger to set the dose. When you press the plunger, it takes some effort and when it finally goes, it happens in an instant and you could find that you just squeezed out half the tube.

ETA: It's really sad we have to resort to looking up our own treatments because information is being suppressed, and then resort to using livestock medication because too few medical professionals want to take the risk of prescribing an alternative treatment. And even if you get a legit prescription, our cost of medications is far higher than anywhere else.
View Quote

Glad to do it for this very reason!  
Link Posted: 12/30/2020 9:00:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

@ModernDayIsraelite I missed that thread. How did your cousin's recovery go?
View Quote

@arowneragain

Right when he had symptoms for about 24 hours and before he even got a test I gave him some HCQ and zinc.  He started on that about 24 hours into symptoms.  He did end up testing positive.

I was worried about him with his weight and age.

He was feeling like total crap and it wasn’t until about day 3 or 4 that I took him some ivermectin.  He felt immediately better for about a half a day and then crashed again.

2-3 days later I took him more ivermectin and 5 more days worth of HCQ.  

He immediately felt better again then crashed.

My hope with the HCQ and ivermectin was to keep it out of his lungs.  I loaned him an oximeter and he monitored his oxygen the entire time.  

Long story short he felt like total crap for about two weeks but his oxygen never dipped below normal.  

He had crazy fatigue and mental haze/dizziness.

After about two weeks he was feeling pretty good again.

There again my goal was to keep it out of his lungs and we did.  Wether or not the stuff I gave him helped I of course can’t say for sure but he thinks it did.

Hopefully that all makes sense that’s a long post on my phone.
Link Posted: 12/30/2020 9:04:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

@arowneragain

Right when he had symptoms for about 24 hours and before he even got a test I gave him some HCQ and zinc.  He started on that about 24 hours into symptoms.  He did end up testing positive.

I was worried about him with his weight and age.

He was feeling like total crap and it wasn’t until about day 3 or 4 that I took him some ivermectin.  He felt immediately better for about a half a day and then crashed again.

2-3 days later I took him more ivermectin and 5 more days worth of HCQ.  

He immediately felt better again then crashed.

My hope with the HCQ and ivermectin was to keep it out of his lungs.  I loaned him an oximeter and he monitored his oxygen the entire time.  

Long story short he felt like total crap for about two weeks but his oxygen never dipped below normal.  

He had crazy fatigue and mental haze/dizziness.

After about two weeks he was feeling pretty good again.

There again my goal was to keep it out of his lungs and we did.  Wether or not the stuff I gave him helped I of course can’t say for sure but he thinks it did.

Hopefully that all makes sense that’s a long post on my phone.
View Quote

It does make sense and I appreciate you sharing it.

It seems like ivermectrin works best when it's taken early, before the viral load in your body is really high, which sounds perfectly reasonable.

I am really hoping the I-MASK protocl ends up working well. I think that if people knew there was a legitimate high-efficiency treatment protocol, they might be more supportive of moving back towards a pre-covid normal way of life.
Link Posted: 12/30/2020 9:11:48 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

It does make sense and I appreciate you sharing it.

It seems like ivermectrin works best when it's taken early, before the viral load in your body is really high, which sounds perfectly reasonable.

I am really hoping the I-MASK protocl ends up working well. I think that if people knew there was a legitimate high-efficiency treatment protocol, they might be more supportive of moving back towards a pre-covid normal way of life.
View Quote

For sure.  I should have given him ivermectin right away but this was before I realized how good it potentially was.

Nobody else close to me has got it since then but when they do they will be getting ivermectin the minute they even think they have Covid...to your point as early as possible.

I’m even thinking about giving it to my dad prophylactic until he can get the vaccine.  

We are close to getting through this and I would hate to have him get it now.
Link Posted: 12/30/2020 9:29:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I’m even thinking about giving it to my dad prophylactic until he can get the vaccine.  

We are close to getting through this and I would hate to have him get it now.
View Quote

Oddly enough, my main interest in ivermectrin is for my dad. He's the family member that has handled this with more bravery than the rest of my family combined and I am thrilled that there's a potential treatment available. Tomorrow I am going to try to have a sit-down with him about this and maybe even give him all the components of a round of I-MASK.
Link Posted: 12/30/2020 9:56:37 PM EDT
[#28]
I just ordered some Stromectol, this is Ivermectin mixed with a antibiotic, in a 12mg tablet. The Indians have packets that they give to everyone with zinc and something else in it, but those are really hard to get.

Link Posted: 12/30/2020 10:03:46 PM EDT
[#29]
Covid+ here, day 2. Is there a reputable online pharmacy where I can order Ivermectin (pills for humans)?...and hopefully have it delivered soon?

Because screw the FDA and not getting what I need because it doesn't line pockets. Pisses me off.
Link Posted: 12/30/2020 10:07:50 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Covid+ here, day 2. Is there a reputable online pharmacy where I can order Ivermectin (pills for humans)?...and hopefully have it delivered soon?

Because screw the FDA and not getting what I need because it doesn't line pockets. Pisses me off.
View Quote

Amazon is out. Have someone run to your local farmer's co-op or TSC store and get a $5 tube of ivomec horse paste.

ETA: Amazon isn't out. Amazon just doesn't have a good way to ship it fast enough to help you. You need to be taking it tonight, or in the morning at the latest.
Link Posted: 12/30/2020 10:19:43 PM EDT
[#31]
Interesting.
Link Posted: 12/30/2020 10:50:23 PM EDT
[#32]
ordered some paste from TSC ,tagged to follow
Link Posted: 12/30/2020 11:05:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Big difference. Vaccine has excellent quality data to prove it works and is safe. Its only 3 months, but its light years ahead of anything else. Ivermectin? Bunch of pre-clinical and other low quality data (low numbers, not randomized). It's a setup for another hydroxychloroquine - it worked in test tubes just like ivermectin - but when it was tried in people with the disease it was a total flop - no benefit at all. That seems to be a trend and its pretty consistent with other antivirals - they are typically poorly efficacious (except in chronic viral infection - think HIV, HepC, HSV) and it likely all comes down to timing - they might work if you take it before you know you need it (which is impractical and increases the risk by some huge factor).

Regarding horse ivermectin - the stuff is available in a formulation for people - please use that. I wish the pharmacies would just sell this sort of thing over the counter. But, I don't think anyone in primary care is really going to give COVID patients a hard time about it if they ask specifically for it. I wouldn't offer it to anyone, just like I don't offer convalesecent plasma to most inpatients - but if they ask specifically for a treatment - then no problem lets make it happen, as long as its in the category of plausibly works and not dangerous then why not. Its a really safe drug that is used pretty frequently for pinworms in the primary care world - should be plenty familiar.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Those drugs have been proven safe for years, whereas the vaccine is new and unproven long term.

Take the vaccine if you want, I would never try to talk you out of it.  But please stop with your derision over other peoples choices who never asked you shit about it.

As stupid as you think it sounds for him to Ivermectin, proven safe....I think it is a thousand times more stupid for you to want the vaccine.  But LIBERTY, do what you want.   Murica, still a pretty cool place...SOMETIMES...when the statists let it be.

FYI--you should actually research Ivermectin before you go pontificating.

Big difference. Vaccine has excellent quality data to prove it works and is safe. Its only 3 months, but its light years ahead of anything else. Ivermectin? Bunch of pre-clinical and other low quality data (low numbers, not randomized). It's a setup for another hydroxychloroquine - it worked in test tubes just like ivermectin - but when it was tried in people with the disease it was a total flop - no benefit at all. That seems to be a trend and its pretty consistent with other antivirals - they are typically poorly efficacious (except in chronic viral infection - think HIV, HepC, HSV) and it likely all comes down to timing - they might work if you take it before you know you need it (which is impractical and increases the risk by some huge factor).

Regarding horse ivermectin - the stuff is available in a formulation for people - please use that. I wish the pharmacies would just sell this sort of thing over the counter. But, I don't think anyone in primary care is really going to give COVID patients a hard time about it if they ask specifically for it. I wouldn't offer it to anyone, just like I don't offer convalesecent plasma to most inpatients - but if they ask specifically for a treatment - then no problem lets make it happen, as long as its in the category of plausibly works and not dangerous then why not. Its a really safe drug that is used pretty frequently for pinworms in the primary care world - should be plenty familiar.

Not quite correct. There have been three randomized controlled studies on Ivermectin and dozens on HCQ. All of them show that, when used early after a positive test, they have a significant benefit, reduced hospitalizations and reduced mortality. Ivermectin has been shown in a couple of studies to work reasonably well as a prophylaxis. HCQ not so much as it turns out.
Link Posted: 12/30/2020 11:31:29 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Not quite correct. There have been three randomized controlled studies on Ivermectin and dozens on HCQ. All of them show that, when used early after a positive test, they have a significant benefit, reduced hospitalizations and reduced mortality. Ivermectin has been shown in a couple of studies to work reasonably well as a prophylaxis. HCQ not so much as it turns out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Those drugs have been proven safe for years, whereas the vaccine is new and unproven long term.

Take the vaccine if you want, I would never try to talk you out of it.  But please stop with your derision over other peoples choices who never asked you shit about it.

As stupid as you think it sounds for him to Ivermectin, proven safe....I think it is a thousand times more stupid for you to want the vaccine.  But LIBERTY, do what you want.   Murica, still a pretty cool place...SOMETIMES...when the statists let it be.

FYI--you should actually research Ivermectin before you go pontificating.

Not to mention it's been used as a population-wide annual preventative medication in Africa for decades.

Any drug that you're giving out to entire *countries* on a regular basis is pretty low risk.
Link Posted: 12/30/2020 11:32:26 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I just ordered some Stromectol, this is Ivermectin mixed with a antibiotic, in a 12mg tablet. The Indians have packets that they give to everyone with zinc and something else in it, but those are really hard to get.

View Quote

Where did you order it from? Searches
turned up sites that looked a little shady. Thx
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 12:47:34 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
ordered some paste from TSC ,tagged to follow
View Quote

Same

Preps for the eventual

6 of us in the house. 4 adults 2 babies
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 1:42:29 AM EDT
[#37]
Thx for updates op. Hope family recovers soon
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 3:08:48 AM EDT
[#38]
OST.

There is a decent Indian pharmacy mentioned in another thread. I’ll see if I can find my someone else’s order info for the website.
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 3:31:31 AM EDT
[#39]
So let me get this straight...

Ivermectin TSC horse paste (apple flavored; 1.87%)...  

once you get diagnosed with COVID-19, you want to start taking this as soon as possible.  

Dosage based on the horse paste above for a 250lb mammal is approximately the amount of toothpaste you'd put on a brush.

You can mix it with applesauce and you won't really taste the Ivermectin.  

You do that ONCE a day for two days and then stop.

Then follow normal protocols for a flu, but monitor O2 and fever.  

Is that correct?
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 3:32:36 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

you cant get the "human" stuff without a prescription...you'll need the stuff for animals unless you can get a doc to write some for you.
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 3:34:26 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Oddly enough, my main interest in ivermectrin is for my dad. He's the family member that has handled this with more bravery than the rest of my family combined and I am thrilled that there's a potential treatment available. Tomorrow I am going to try to have a sit-down with him about this and maybe even give him all the components of a round of I-MASK.
View Quote

@arowneragain

I am not sure what "I MASK" is...do you have a link or can you give me the low down?

Thanks man

And I am with ya on the "keep dad around" thing....my dad is the only grandparent my kids have left.  He is 72 and in perfect health...only risk factor is he is 72.  I would never forgive myself if I didn't do all I could.
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 4:17:55 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Look at some of his other posts. He's a leftist nut hugger
View Quote

I can assure you TXI is not a leftist.
Wise ass and sometimes confrontational , but he is on our side.
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 4:21:02 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

@txinvestigator
1) glad to see you’re still around and have not succumbed to rice rabies

2) The CEO of Pfizer didn’t take the vaccine his company produced.
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 4:26:49 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
OST.

There is a decent Indian pharmacy mentioned in another thread. I’ll see if I can find my someone else’s order info for the website.
View Quote

I ordered from that place and it came a few weeks later. They are legit.
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 9:49:44 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

@arowneragain

I am not sure what "I MASK" is...do you have a link or can you give me the low down?

Thanks man

And I am with ya on the "keep dad around" thing....my dad is the only grandparent my kids have left.  He is 72 and in perfect health...only risk factor is he is 72.  I would never forgive myself if I didn't do all I could.
View Quote

https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/FLCCC-I-MASK-Protocol-v7-2020-12-27-ENGLISH.pdf
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 10:17:20 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
So let me get this straight...

Ivermectin TSC horse paste (apple flavored; 1.87%)...  

once you get diagnosed with COVID-19, you want to start taking this as soon as possible.  

Dosage based on the horse paste above for a 250lb mammal is approximately the amount of toothpaste you'd put on a brush.

You can mix it with applesauce and you won't really taste the Ivermectin.  

You do that ONCE a day for two days and then stop.

Then follow normal protocols for a flu, but monitor O2 and fever.  

Is that correct?
View Quote

@jtb33

No — open the PDF link in the post right above mine to read the full protocol.

The idea is that it is used as a prophylaxis, in the hopes you don’t get COVID. But if you do, it is useful in all stages of the disease.

Link here for more info about the I-MASK+ Protocol.  Note that they keep updating it as more info becomes available.  I've watched a few of their talks, and one of the things they've done is change the recommended timing of the ivermectin prophylaxis.  I think originally it was once per week, then once per month (saying that ivermectin tends to stay in your tissues for a long time), now it looks like it's back to once every 2-weeks.
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 10:21:42 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote
Here you go. https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.com/
IT is expensive!

Fill out the form and a Doctor will call you for a phone consultation. Usually the same day, cost $90.
A pharmacy will call shortly afterwards to confirm meds name, and address. Cost for ivermectin $3.50 per pill, hydroxychloroquine $2.00 per pill. Fast, free shipping by UPS.

Link Posted: 12/31/2020 10:25:30 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Here you go. https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.com/
IT is expensive!

Fill out the form and a Doctor will call you for a phone consultation. Usually the same day, cost $90.
A pharmacy will call shortly afterwards to confirm meds name, and address. Cost for ivermectin $3.50 per pill, hydroxychloroquine $2.00 per pill. Fast, free shipping by UPS.

View Quote

Alternatively you can go to Tractor Supply (or order it from them) and get it in horse-paste form (actually it's more of a gel than a paste, if you ask me).  Roughly $0.80 per dose for a 250lbs 'horse'.  I grabbed a few tubes of it about a week or two ago and I think I'm going to go get some more today, just in case someone flips out and pulls it off the shelves.
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 10:28:26 AM EDT
[#49]
Exactly. I just answered his question.
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 10:31:57 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I ordered from that place and it came a few weeks later. They are legit.
View Quote

That is were we ordered ours. I payed for the super rush shipping. Hopefully its here next week.

Its called trustedpharmacy247h.com

Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top