Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:03:58 AM EDT
[#1]
They can’t even identify but a small fraction of the protestors that took the capitol.  How are they going to make us wear double masks?

Hell everybody around here has quit wearing one mask.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 6:09:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Quote from that article:

He added that using two masks creates “an obstacle course for the viral particle to make its way from the air into your nose and throat and then into your lungs.”

That notion has been backed up by other experts including one in virus transmission at Virginia Tech, Linsey Marr.

The story I’ve heard from the time they reversed their initial edicts that masks did us no good was that we have to wear them to keep the wearer from spreading the virus if they were asymptomatic.  Now this bullshit.

The lies and story changes around this disease are beyond anything I’ve ever seen.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 6:46:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Fuck Joe Biden was wearing 2 masks when he got his phony covid shot.  I predict they are going to say that one mask isn't enough.

Exhibit A

https://m.wsj.net/video/20201221/122120bidenvaccine/122120bidenvaccine_960x540.jpg

ETA Picture
View Quote
And they can go fuck themselves.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 6:55:56 AM EDT
[#5]
LOL!!

No.

Link Posted: 1/27/2021 6:57:45 AM EDT
[#6]
I’m done with masks
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 7:12:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
One is none, two is one.

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/27/2021 7:18:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Well ,  I  checked my math.....

zero ( the number of masks I wear now)  x 2 ( insert fictional number  ) is still, zero
View Quote

Even stores that say it’s mandatory I don’t wear one.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 7:20:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 3:51:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
And way to call it Nostradamus.

What stock should we buy?
View Quote

None.  Sell everything, the market is going to crash in March.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 4:09:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
“Make”, they may try
View Quote

Came to say...

No one can "make" you do anything. I CHOSE to wear a mask once, because it meant "donating" my airfare if I didn't. Haven't flown since.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 4:10:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Didn’t he break his ankle?
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 4:10:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I don't know how some of you wear those things all day. I wear one for 15 minutes in the grocery store and have to rip it off the second I walk outside.

Doesn't it get all moist and smelly wearing one for hours?
View Quote

Try this: Don't wear it at all.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 4:11:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well ,  I  checked my math.....

zero ( the number of masks I wear now)  x 2 ( insert fictional number  ) is still, zero

^^^Only reasonable answer.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 9:40:32 PM EDT
[#15]
I had a client ask me to double mask before entering his home today.
My anti Karen mask failed me.
Put an N95 on and threw a gaiter over it.
He didn't like the gaiter. Not a proper double mask.
Showed him the N95 underneath. He was kind of taken back... "Where did you get that!!"
Dude, I am a contractor who has to crawl in attics and drill concrete, I got masks.

I am really thinking about just showing up at people's doors with my 3M respirator on... This shit is getting weird and old.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 9:42:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Showed him the N95 underneath. He was kind of taken back... "Where did you get that!!"
Dude, I am a contractor who has to crawl in attics and drill concrete, I got masks.

I am really thinking about just showing up at people's doors with my 3M respirator on... This shit is getting weird and old.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/28/2021 9:45:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

Start asking them to lay face down on the floor while you’re there. Explain that the CDC says it lessens the spread of virus particles.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 9:47:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Quad masks for the win

https://summit.news/2021/01/28/doctor-tells-nbc-americans-should-consider-wearing-four-face-masks/

As we highlighted yesterday, Dr. Fauci advised Americans to begin wearing two masks, saying that it “makes common sense” for more than one layer to be more effective.

However, Fauci was outdone by researchers at Virginia Tech, who said that two face masks only provide 50-75% efficacy and that three masks should be worn to achieve 90% effectiveness.

But why stop at 90 per cent?

According to Dr. Scott Segal, chair of anesthesiology at Wake Forest Baptist Health in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, even that may not be enough.

“If you put three or four masks on, it’s going to filter better because it’s more layers of cloth,” Segal told NBC News.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 9:47:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Start asking them to lay face down on the floor while you’re there. Explain that the CDC says it lessens the spread of virus particles.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He would think I was coming on to him.
Rather "fabulous" Hollywood type with a flair for the dramatic...
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 9:49:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Make?
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 9:49:39 PM EDT
[#21]
I don't care how many masks some idiot wears just don't try and push that bullshit on me.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top