Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 48
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 3:26:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Cell shading / Borderlands style shader mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/845?tab=description

This Cyberpunk 2077 PC Mod Gives the Game a Borderlands-Style Visual Makeover

Link Posted: 1/14/2021 3:32:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 4:03:13 PM EDT
[#3]
And here I am 500m away from the objective because some jerk developer made a minefield a million meters across and my OCD says I have to make all the Mr. Landmines friendly.

Link Posted: 1/14/2021 5:10:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

118gb would be alot of CDs.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I decided to finally download and play Red Dead Redemption 2 while I wait for this to get patched into worthiness, 118 Gb and it says it is going to take 7 days to load with my crappy internet

I really do miss the days of popping the CD in the drive and running the game.

118gb would be alot of CDs.

Yeah, BUT, BDXL blu ray discs allows for 128Gb capacities and also it would always be possible to ship the game on a USB drive as well.

I understand why manufacturers never went that way though, their cheapest/most micro manageable option is the straight up download and so that's the way it is. Currently sitting at 9.41/118.45 Gb, so I guess I'll get to play in February, maybe.

Curse you donked cell phone based country internet.... curse you!!!!
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 5:13:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
And here I am 500m away from the objective because some jerk developer made a minefield a million meters across and my OCD says I have to make all the Mr. Landmines friendly.

View Quote

Shoot them and they become friendly!
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 8:48:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

I know where you are. I made a path so I could drive through them. Then I got ambushed by Militech and a cyberpsycho and got blown up.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 10:59:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

It's a great breach or engineering experience farm.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 11:57:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s what I told myself between that and “No brain, what are you doing? Stahp!”
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:44:19 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm on my second trip through the game (on hard this time so it's challenging).

I didn't notice too many glitches on the first round. This time, it's painfully obvious. Floating loot that I can't touch, guns disappearing out of my hand, etc.

Anyone know when the next patch hits?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:46:18 PM EDT
[#10]
The main story seems pretty short.  I guess there's a ton of side content so that helps.

I have to say the main story is REALLY good.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:12:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
The main story seems pretty short.  I guess there's a ton of side content so that helps.

View Quote

Main story is short. It’s been discussed in the thread.

Completing the story arcs for Rogue and Panam allow you have different approaches to the end mission.
Doing the Johnny arc “properly” allows a 4th option.

Everything else is just kind of filler.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:15:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Completing the story arcs for Rogue and Panam allow you have different approaches to the end mission.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:32:14 PM EDT
[#13]
OK, new glitch for the glitch list (that is literally a mile long at this point):

I just finished the Delamain mission chain and now my HUD phone call window is permanently corrupted with the staticky Delamain AI. Everyone who calls me is all glitched out with their avatar splitting into pieces and sliding around like the one Delamain AI car (and his avatar is even still there behind the people calling me).

Even if I stop and reload the corruption remains.

I've also noticed that the Mantis blades HUD reticle gets stuck on my screen a lot, and that the equipped holstered weapon icon in the bottom right is flat out wrong like half the time (only weapon i have equipped is a katana, but icon randomly shows a handgun and sometimes a shotgun).

And for my "are ya winnin son?" observation of the night: why did I make a female V with big cans if every time I equip a low cut top it makes me barely a B cup? They basically only made one model for several of the female wardrobe items and it shows. I also really don't appreciate the game changing my stylish haircut every time I equip a hat.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:38:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

And for my "are ya winnin son?" observation of the night: why did I make a female V with big cans if every time I equip a low cut top it makes me barely a B cup? They basically only made one model for several of the female wardrobe items and it shows. I also really don't appreciate the game changing my stylish haircut every time I equip a hat.
View Quote

put a helmet on
ride a motorcycle
V is now bald  lol
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:41:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

put a helmet on
ride a motorcycle
V is now bald  lol
View Quote

When I ride my motorcycles in third person I get treated to a sporadic pants-less T pose down the highway. When I was a male V it was the turnpike whip-out, now that I'm playing a female V I call it the super highway jam out with the clam out.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:58:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Same.  I posted a screen shot some pages back.

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 9:18:03 PM EDT
[#17]
You look like a cut of f**kable meat
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:11:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Holy fuck I love this game.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:12:00 PM EDT
[#19]
So, I'm playing the Judy diving date.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:12:42 PM EDT
[#20]
I was going to do a photo mode of her ass and then attach this gif to it:

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:13:07 PM EDT
[#21]
Wait... wrong gif, had that on the clipboard

Eta... this gif

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:14:54 PM EDT
[#22]
But when I went to photo mode... my only had my girl's hair disappeared... I now also have a double of the wet suit creeping around behind me.

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:18:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
But when I went to photo mode... my only had my girl's hair disappeared... I now also have a double of the wet suit creeping around behind me.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/138374/20210117_211026-1784348.jpg
View Quote

Also, V's ass just plain sucks compared to Judy's.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:24:04 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Those are some grade A prime trouser hams.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:25:53 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

PRIME PANTSU PROSCIUTTO
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:12:38 AM EDT
[#26]
I think my character looks exactly like a beitodesstrafe character should look.

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 1:12:22 AM EDT
[#27]
Oh shit.

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 1:25:15 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Yeah, BUT, BDXL blu ray discs allows for 128Gb capacities and also it would always be possible to ship the game on a USB drive as well.

I understand why manufacturers never went that way though, their cheapest/most micro manageable option is the straight up download and so that's the way it is. Currently sitting at 9.41/118.45 Gb, so I guess I'll get to play in February, maybe.

Curse you donked cell phone based country internet.... curse you!!!!
View Quote

It took me two weeks to download on cellular, including one day where I brought my gaming laptop to a bar to leech wifi and got 10gb in a couple of hours.

Well worth it, best game I’ve played since Skyrim.  I want to love FO4, but it doesn’t hold the magic, this is much closer to the System Shock series.

They did a great job of giving you the open world first, before drowning you in story, unlike Witcher 3.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 1:26:56 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I think my character looks exactly like a beitodesstrafe character should look.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/138374/20210117_231113-1784563.jpg
View Quote

At early levels "murder hobo" is my RPG plan.  
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:02:16 AM EDT
[#30]
Okay.

So I'm finally getting some actual work done with Takemura.

On the recon mission.

But the transformer pun...

"We can use that to step up"

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:03:50 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Okay.

So I'm finally getting some actual work done with Takemura.

On the recon mission.

But the transformer pun...

"We can use that to step up"

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/138374/543dda274ca554e7dd5ba5e88a8bf257-1425373-1426036.jpg
View Quote

I can't remember the last time I wanted so much to reach through a screen and pop someone 'cross the back of the head.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 3:07:13 AM EDT
[#32]
91 hours in, going for my first platinum trophy (PS5). Not really noting too many bugs asside from the occasional random launch skyward. Biggest complaint by far is short main story line and the consistent every 2 hours crash.

Currently have to complete the NCPD side hustles and go back and put more points into intelligence to unlock the grenade detonate quickhack (plus some other random small trophy related stuff). Annoyed you stop progressing and getting attribute points at level 50. I have still quite a few side quests in 3 areas left but am topped out level wise.

Really hope the patches fix the crashing issues and the PS5 upgrade makes the graphics better. Also would like more added to the main story line a la Fall Out New Vegas.

Agreed with user above this is my favorite game since Skyrim and I am a HUGE Fallout fan (4 definitely disappointed me).

Also love the music holy shit

Cyberpunk 2077 — Black Dog by SAMURAI (Refused)
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 8:42:53 AM EDT
[#33]
So, I went to do the Garry the Prophet quest yesterday and Garry is bugged. He's been asleep for four days. Doesn't matter what time I go see him. He's always sleeping. FML.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:06:02 AM EDT
[#34]

I saw one of those in an alleyway where you can find the Skippy smart pistol.

I’ve done just about everything now. Can’t see doing another play through. Back to the steam library until some DLC is released, if ever.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:39:44 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
So, I went to do the Garry the Prophet quest yesterday and Garry is bugged. He's been asleep for four days. Doesn't matter what time I go see him. He's always sleeping. FML.
View Quote

On my first playthrough Gary went to sleep and never woke up until I had literally finished almost every other side quest and was ready to go to Embers.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:43:46 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

On my first playthrough Gary went to sleep and never woke up until I had literally finished almost every other side quest and was ready to go to Embers.
View Quote

Definitely glitched then , I completed all sidequests in Watson to get the trophy and then randomly about 2 days in game later he popped up as an active quest. Really weird and annoying but I got my trophy.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:23:07 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Definitely glitched then , I completed all sidequests in Watson to get the trophy and then randomly about 2 days in game later he popped up as an active quest. Really weird and annoying but I got my trophy.
View Quote

A LOT of the side quests that generate based on a countdown timer from a certain point are glitched.

I didn't get the Meredeth call until I had finished killing... I mean... "helping" the Voodoo boys. And that was like a whole in game month from the Flathead mission in Act 1.

Then on my first playthrough I never got to do the Kerry URGay missions because his phone call to start that mission chain never came in. I waited and waited and waited and waited and it never came, so I just went to Embers.

I know I say this in nearly every post I make in this thread, but I highly doubt any human being actually playtested this game. And if they did, they never fixed the dozen notebooks full of bug reports. I really like this game and I hope one day in the not too distant future it is properly fixed and I can play through it a third time without the constant specter of things breaking and pulling me out of the flow of everything.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:14:37 PM EDT
[#38]
I uninstalled and downloaded/reinstalled the game. I still cannot change any settings without getting locked in the settings menu. Music stuck at full blast and all the awful visual effects turned on.

Glitches are still just as bad sometimes I have to walk a few blocks and start trouble just for a mission objective to register as completed.

And everybody still passes right through me and me through them.

The game is so much fun but this stuff drives me nuts
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:23:15 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Anyone know when the next patch hits?
View Quote

I think the January patch is expected to hit sometime this week (most likely the 23rd) with another patch in Feb.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:33:50 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Went to him again today and he's still sleeping.

Anyone else surprised that Claire is actually a dude? And I was not able to romance Judy because I'm a dude.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:43:09 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Anyone else surprised that Claire is actually a dude? And I was not able to romance Judy because I'm a dude.
View Quote

Yeah. Both Claire and Judy were “ah... dammit” moments

Panam’s hot and all but the game actually doesn’t give you many options.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:45:37 PM EDT
[#42]
Panam's all I need.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:54:42 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup, as soon as I found out Claire is a dude I wanted to jump off the dam.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:55:30 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Anyone else surprised that Claire is actually a dude?
View Quote

I had some idea Claire had a wang when I saw the giant tranny flag on the back of his truck.

I'm surprised more of GD isnt totally let down by the inability for any character to bang the only tranny in the game, though.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:58:34 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mmhm.

They claim it's because whiny fuckers bitched that Witcher 3's story was too long; I say it's because they completely rewrote the main storyline after Keanu Reeves was brought on, and more content was cut to make the deadline.

Waiting on NG+ and DLC...

Also mods. Console mod support would help tremendously with replay value.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 8:25:54 PM EDT
[#46]
I'm totally on board with the theory that they scrapped the original main plot and hastily cobbled together a Keanu centric one.

There are just these huge sections of the map that are just... there... you have absolutely nothing to do in them, outside of perhaps buying a car or doing one or two blue icon jobs. Hell, the entire Biotechnica farms area is one big wasteland, and you can't even enter the huge spaceport island. Big areas that feel like they were supposed to have been these epic scenes for story missions, but you'd never know they even existed if you didn't just wander there by accident on your way to somewhere else. Like those expansive block houses under the highway in the southwest headed out of town, or that fairly large town out in the western desert that is just... empty.

I wasted so much time just driving around in the vast, unused areas seeing if there was anything that would trigger if I went out there like a Skyrim style pop-up quest... but nope. Sure you find the odd building with loot in it, but there is just so much real estate in this game that was obviously fleshed out for a greater purpose and it just sits unused.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 8:57:06 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I had some idea Claire had a wang when I saw the giant tranny flag on the back of his truck.

I'm surprised more of GD isnt totally let down by the inability for any character to bang the only tranny in the game, though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Anyone else surprised that Claire is actually a dude?

There's a tranny flag? I don't follow all this social shit so I never noticed the sticker on the back of The Beast.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 9:01:58 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Key word "had", a post-op in the 2077 world is probably... well, assuming you didn't know otherwise I doubt you would?

I'm pissed because Claire (prior to learning the backstory) seemed like the closest to a "normal person" character in the game. Think they could have done more there. But they could have done more everywhere.

Quoted:
I'm totally on board with the theory that they scrapped the original main plot and hastily cobbled together a Keanu centric one.

There are just these huge sections of the map that are just... there... you have absolutely nothing to do in them, outside of perhaps buying a car or doing one or two blue icon jobs. Hell, the entire Biotechnica farms area is one big wasteland, and you can't even enter the huge spaceport island. Big areas that feel like they were supposed to have been these epic scenes for story missions, but you'd never know they even existed if you didn't just wander there by accident on your way to somewhere else. Like those expansive block houses under the highway in the southwest headed out of town, or that fairly large town out in the western desert that is just... empty.

I wasted so much time just driving around in the vast, unused areas seeing if there was anything that would trigger if I went out there like a Skyrim style pop-up quest... but nope. Sure you find the odd building with loot in it, but there is just so much real estate in this game that was obviously fleshed out for a greater purpose and it just sits unused.

There's so much potential left in the game. I'm not sure if they scrapped an original plot for Keanu or if he was a cameo idea that actually came through, and the team in charge of story said "hey, what's the upcharge to make him voice a main questline because we ain't got shit for ideas right now".
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 9:13:52 PM EDT
[#49]
Did anyone else find it mildly ironic that the transgender Claire tells you she won't modify her body by installing cyberware because she doesn't want to become a machine?

I really wanted an "oooooookaaaaaaaaay then" dialog option for that one.

Quoted:
There's so much potential left in the game. I'm not sure if they scrapped an original plot for Keanu or if he was a cameo idea that actually came through, and the team in charge of story said "hey, what's the upcharge to make him voice a main questline because we ain't got shit for ideas right now".
View Quote

I also think there is so much left in the game unused that they could practically build another 40 or 50 hours of story content into it through DLC without adding new areas.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:10:01 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Did anyone else find it mildly ironic that the transgender Claire tells you she won't modify her body by installing cyberware because she doesn't want to become a machine?

I also think there is so much left in the game unused that they could practically build another 40 or 50 hours of story content into it through DLC without adding new areas.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I did. Just before I wanted to jump off the dam.

Did anyone encounter the drunk robot at the Afterlife? I saw him at the bottom of the stairs just before you get into the club. Was hilarious. Not sure if it was a bug or intentional but it was funny nonetheless.
Page / 48
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top