BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 12:44:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
READ THE ARTICLE.

She quit her job and relied on him for support.

Idiot businessman set himself up, she may have taken some advantage, but he made the opening.
View Quote

So he should be punished for 100% paying for her lavish lifestyle?

Did he force her to stop working? Doubt

And now 50mil because she must "maintain the lifestyle"
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 12:49:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I agree with judges. He let her quit her job, paid all her bills, big ring, proposal/acceptance just didn't sign a prenup.
View Quote

In my mind the refusal to sign the prenup would have been the basis to refuse her claim.
If they would have come to a contractual agreement I would have been ok with it.
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 12:58:07 PM EDT
[#3]
That’s $1,644.00 a day for pussy, every fucking day.
You know the pussy you can get for $1,644.00.
You don’t need the pussy for the whole 24 hour day so you could spend day $300.00 for pre breakfast pussy.
You could spend another $300.00 for after lunch pussy.
You would still have over $1,000 for after supper pussy!!!
Every day of the fucking year.
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 1:02:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
if he puts all his assets in Bitcoin, the courts cant get to it can they?
View Quote

With your username, you'd think you'd know
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 1:04:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
That’s $1,644.00 a day for pussy, every fucking day.
You know the pussy you can get for $1,644.00.
You don’t need the pussy for the whole 24 hour day so you could spend day $300.00 for pre breakfast pussy.
You could spend another $300.00 for after lunch pussy.
You would still have over $1,000 for after supper pussy!!!
Every day of the fucking year.
View Quote

This should be used as a rent vs. buy example in high school math class. When the feminist's complain, just use it as further justification.
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 1:19:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Damn, Canada
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 1:45:12 PM EDT
[#7]
People wonder why the MGTOW movement is so huge in Canada... this is why, lol.
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 1:49:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Under Ontario law, an unmarried couple are considered common-law spouses if they have cohabited — lived together in a conjugal relationship — continuously for at least three years. But that doesn’t necessarily mean living in the same home, the court found.

War on men.

A lot of women should be getting dumped in Canada right before for third year “anniversary”
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 1:50:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I agree with judges. He let her quit her job, paid all her bills, big ring, proposal/acceptance just didn't sign a prenup.
View Quote

A white knight has arrived.
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 1:52:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
He was dumb enough to get involved with a 38 year old and he was rich? He deserves it.
View Quote

38 year old single mother found her beta provider.
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 1:57:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
People wonder why the MGTOW movement is so huge in Canada... this is why, lol.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/17/2020 2:03:23 PM EDT
[#12]
The smart billionaires are using relationship contracts now.  

(Skip to 13:50)

Are contracts for SuperYacht owner 'girlfriends' real?

Link Posted: 9/17/2020 2:06:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 2:09:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Nope. I'd move my assets and leave. There's nothing just about that ruling on the face of it at least.
View Quote

Leave the country.....that would be my answer
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 2:14:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
The Left has destroyed rule of law. Pretty soon people will stop pretending that the social contract holds any value to them
View Quote
That's how Rome finally fell.  When the Germans took over, they ruled Germans under German law and Romans under Roman law.  But Roman law was horribly unfair to the masses so the masses asked to be ruled under German law.  And then 1000 years of Roman rule in the west simply stopped.
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 2:15:13 PM EDT
[#16]
And that is why it is not worth fucking in a place that legally has palimony.  That said, this does not even meet that definition because palimony applies to unmarried live in relationships.

Common law marriage, when done correctly, is not a bad thing.  If you say you are married, the community can treat you as married - with all the joint and several liability that entails.  Don't say your married and your not - no matter how many years you live under the same roof.  Common law marriage allows for marriage without a government approved minister or judge.  Why should you need the government to bless your marriage.  
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 2:17:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

the fed gov gives states a kickback on some of what's collected, too
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Facts... It creates a huge .gov parasite that exists simply to make itself larger.

the fed gov gives states a kickback on some of what's collected, too

Yep. It's disgusting.

Link Posted: 9/17/2020 2:18:58 PM EDT
[#18]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/EgcB5I3-51.gif

The ink did not even get wet on that contract

Can you imagine being told you purchased something not based on any transaction, but on the salesman's belief that you would be making the transaction.  

There again, as someone pointed out above, 6 mil maybe cheap for this dude.
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 2:24:29 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Bullshit.  He didn't "let her", she quit her own damn job and she sure wasn't making that kind of coin before she quit.

Link Posted: 9/17/2020 2:25:45 PM EDT
[#20]
She refused to marry him and then sued him for support under the premise that they were married under common law.

Dude got swindled.
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 2:26:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By lamestream media:In her decision in February 2019, Superior Court Justice Sharon Shore sided with Climans.
View Quote

Bitches always team up against you.
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 2:27:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
The Left has destroyed rule of law. Pretty soon people will stop pretending that the social contract holds any value to them
View Quote

Whatever. Half the time it's the tradcons doing this because the woman must be protected from the bad man.
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 2:28:19 PM EDT
[#23]
I don't agree with the ruling...but the guy fucked a whore long term then was surprised to learn that she is a total money grubbing shitbag besides being whore. Who would have guessed?
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 2:30:36 PM EDT
[#24]
Damn. Paying 10 years for a 3 year mistake.

That is 6 million bucks.

Fuck all that.
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 2:32:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Who cares?

She agreed.
View Quote

The Canadian Courts, apparently.

Link Posted: 9/17/2020 2:38:52 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

And almost certainly a lot better. So he paid a loooooooot of money for "companionship"

Does God forgive us for banging Tinder sluts if it's our only option due to unjust courts and vow-breaking women?

Should I make a thread in the religious forum?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 2:44:05 PM EDT
[#27]
Sex robots, here we cum!
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 2:44:10 PM EDT
[#28]
how much does a sterno bum and an ice pick cost?
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 4:23:04 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

He also didn't marry her, which is when you need a prenup.

Are Women independent or not? They want to be equal to men then start acting like it.

People like you are the problem with this nation. Maybe next go around you'll be a man.
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 4:29:53 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
This is the ground work for a time when the majority of men refuse to marry because of unfair divorce.
View Quote

He didn't get married, so what you said has nothing to do with this case.

How tough is it to actually read an article before you comment?

A marriage is a contract, and she refused to sign the prenup. I guess now in Canada someone can now refuse to sign a contract, but as long as you have a cooch it's still binding.
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 4:31:16 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Hitman of the Month club.  You should see the gift basket.
View Quote

I hear the gift basket is the bomb.
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 4:33:51 PM EDT
[#32]
X and Y chromosomes do not matter until divorce time. Dumbass should have used a different pronoun.
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 4:36:14 PM EDT
[#33]
A man who can pay $50k a month can afford to make one hell of a killdozer. That might get you a black market T-82.
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 4:40:05 PM EDT
[#34]
I hear that there are entire tracts of land up there that have never seen a human footprint.
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 4:54:39 PM EDT
[#35]
For being rich and successful the guy is a first class sucker.  

Paid for her and her previous mistakes for 15 years all the while asking her to sign a pre-nup and she refused.

Know when to pull that handle fellas. Know when to pull it
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 5:11:25 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
For being rich and successful the guy is a first class sucker.  

Paid for her and her previous mistakes for 15 years all the while asking her to sign a pre-nup and she refused.

Know when to pull that handle fellas. Know when to pull it
View Quote

Yeah.  If she's not willing to marry someone like that who's been generous w/o the prenup,  there's a good chance she's up to something he won't like.
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 5:21:55 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
This is the ground work for a time when the majority of men refuse to marry because of unfair divorce.
View Quote

In my opinion it's worse than that.

Marriage rates in the western world are already in the toilet.

Divorce rape is real.

Now you can get relationship raped?

Good luck with that.

Where have all the good men gone indeed
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 5:47:13 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Fuck that robed POS and the woman.

The bitch can go out and get a fuckin’ job like the rest of us. Alimony is state sanctioned and enforced slavery, that’s all it is.
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 5:52:29 PM EDT
[#39]
I bet old men are thinking their sugar babies .............
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 5:52:57 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Common law marriage, when done correctly, is not a bad thing.  If you say you are married, the community can treat you as married - with all the joint and several liability that entails.  Don't say your married and your not - no matter how many years you live under the same roof.  Common law marriage allows for marriage without a government approved minister or judge.  Why should you need the government to bless your marriage.  
View Quote
Common law marriage is meant for rural peasants who never bothered to go into town to get married by the village priest.  There is no excuse today to not get a license.
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 5:58:49 PM EDT
[#41]
Shit, lump sum that bitch and carry on with your life.
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 6:08:19 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Western society is founded on the family, and the ordered hierarchy it brings.

The push of this kind of thing is to make marriage and families so risky, so dangerous, that they never form.  Men are just laborers that pay ever growing taxes, women breeders, and the kids are either sacrificed to moloch, or used by the state in its vast indoctrination camp system.

Welcome to hell.
View Quote

Interestingly, these sorts of laws and practices that are very punitive towards men spiked, at least in this country, in the wake of widespread women's suffrage, according to John Lott.
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 6:10:10 PM EDT
[#43]
She looks like she could be his mom lol

Link Posted: 9/17/2020 6:10:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Say what?

An imbecile is not that stupid.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Under Ontario law, an unmarried couple are considered common-law spouses if they have cohabited — lived together in a conjugal relationship — continuously for at least three years. But that doesn’t necessarily mean living in the same home, the court found.

“Lack of a shared residence is not determinative of the issue of cohabitation,” the Appeal Court said. “There are many cases in which courts have found cohabitation where the parties stayed together only intermittently.”

Say what?

An imbecile is not that stupid.

Hmmm, I wonder if any other common law jurisdiction interprets cohabitation in such a manner, or if there is even any substantial and largely accepted precedent for it under the common law in Ontario (I know the court said "many cases", but courts have had many instances of being completely FOS).  I'm curious if this is a novelty or innovation on the part of the court.
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 6:14:39 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Nope. I'd move my assets and leave. There's nothing just about that ruling on the face of it at least.
View Quote

Yep.  If you can afford to pay $50k per month in alimony, you have fuck you money.

Spend a few million to buy citizenship in Switzerland, and move all assets there.
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 6:17:52 PM EDT
[#46]
You should not need a license in the first place.  

Anyway, Texas does not have alimony so part of this is irrelevant.  That said, community property has it's own pitfalls.

Right now 100% of my income comes from separate property.  95% of my assets are separate property.  But I bet a divorce would still be bloody as hell.
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 6:19:59 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Wow...$50k a month...
View Quote

I guess that is one for the record books, most expensive prostitute on record.
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 6:20:54 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
You should not need a license in the first place.  

Anyway, Texas does not have alimony so part of this is irrelevant.  That said, community property has it's own pitfalls.

Right now 100% of my income comes from separate property.  95% of my assets are separate property.  But I bet a divorce would still be bloody as hell.
View Quote

Marriage is a business relationship so an official recognition of that state is required.
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 6:21:05 PM EDT
[#49]
View Quote

That's a rough 38
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 6:21:22 PM EDT
[#50]
If this man decides to send her head in a box to the judge's residence via courier at 9pm I would completely understand.
Page / 4
Top Top